My Ex's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan is back to even the sex score.
2k words
4.72
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been three days since I waxed Ryan. He texted me the same night of his appointment to thank me again for a mind-blowing experience. He wrote a raving review of my (legal) services. My boss was thrilled.

I, on the other hand, am conflicted. There were a lot of wrongs I committed in that one-hour session with Ryan. I feel some guilt because I did it at work. Other than that, I'm happy I did it.

In a few sessions with other clients, I found myself thinking about Ryan. How his breathing increased the longer I stroked. His breathy moan when I put his dick in my mouth. The soft kiss before he left. The flirty texts the last three days.

I have one more client and then my workday is finished. He's new. Jacob for a facial and vitamin C treatment for his back. I love doing back treatments because so many people fall asleep.

My screen lights up that he's here and I make my way to the waiting room. Shea gives me a wink from the front desk. I turn to my right and see Ryan sitting comfortably on the couch.

He stands and walks towards me with a delicious grin on his face.

I smile and say, "This way, please."

I quickly turn on my heel, wink at Shea, and head down the hall. My heart is racing. Ryan is keeping up with me. Easy for him with his longer legs.

We make it into the room, and I shut the door. I turn to see Ryan with his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face.

"Jacob?"

"I remembered the Halloween party at Trinity's, you and someone else got in a heated Team Jacob, Team Edward debate and you were very Team Jacob."

I planned on behaving well during this treatment but that just changed things. This man may actually have feelings even if he planned to just use me for revenge.

"Very smooth. I like it. Well, "Jacob", on to why you're here."

I point to the fresh robe I hung up for him. He knows the drill by now. He strips down to his underwear and puts on the robe. He takes his time, so I take a peek to admire his muscular legs and ass. I feel that wonderful tingle sensation begin in my stomach and move lower. I try to shake it off and promptly get to work.

I have Ryan lay face down to do the vitamin C treatment on his back. I cover his legs and butt with a sheet so he can pull the robe down. I love a man with a nice back. Muscular but not crazy defined. Broad shoulders that narrow as you get to his waist.

He moans and sighs softly as I massage to help him relax. I push into a few knots, and he whimpers.

"I'm sorry! I'll lighten up."

I can see him try to shake his head. His breathing noticeably increasing.

"It's okay. I don't mind a little pain with my pleasure."

"I'm well aware of that. Your first appointment had plenty of both."

Ryan slowly lifts his head and looks over his shoulder at me. I stop and rest my hands on his back. He looks concerned.

"I don't expect you to do that this time. I just wanted to see you. Now, if you want to do something, I won't stop you."

I smile and blush at his wink before putting his head back on the table. This man makes parts of me tingle that my ex didn't know existed. How did I not see him when he was so close?

I finish up with Ryan's back and have him turn over. The sheet still covering his lower half. He left his robe off so I can see his full chest. I bite my lip absentmindedly as I grab a new set of gloves.

Ryan catches me staring at his chest and I see a sly grin on his face.

"Should I wax my chest next?"

"You really do like the pain, huh?"

He takes my hand and lightly traces the outside of my fingers with his index finger.

"I like when you do it."

I love his eyes. They're genuine and intense. They're darkening with pleasure as he begins to trace up my arm with his fingertips.

I look down and see the sheet lifting as his cock rises. It's not just the pain he likes. He likes me. He barely knows me. At least, that's what I thought.

My thoughts keep me far away and I don't notice Ryan bring my hand to his lips. He kisses my fingertips and lightly licks the tip of my middle finger. That's enough to snap me out of my thinking haze.

He lets go of my hand so I can start his facial. I sit him up a bit, so he isn't flat. I can take my time since he's the last client of the day.

I feel Ryan wrap an arm around my hips and settle his hand on my butt. He squeezes when he likes what I'm doing. I'm already turned on and defenses are down. I know that my hallway is empty, and Shea will make sure everyone minds their business. I'm not her first cover up.

After cleansing his face, I work on hydration. His skin is on the dry side. He's mostly well behaved through the facial. He had a hand on me for most of it. He even rubbed my back. I wish I was the topless one at this point.

I finally apply a thick mask and tell him to relax. It stays on for about 20 minutes.

"Can I put in any requests for my 20 minutes?"

I'm watching his cock throb and sway under the sheet. I can only imagine the thoughts in his mind. I place soothing patches over his eyes. They help with puffy under eyes and to keep the mask out of his eyes.

"Sure. What would you like?"

"I'd like the massage to continue. Doesn't matter where. You can touch whatever you want."

"Yes, sir."

I know exactly what I want to touch and I'm not waiting any longer. I gently pull the sheet down and expose his lap. Robe completely open. Cock still very hard. He looks great after his first wax.

I put some oil on my hands and start with his thighs. It's taking all my will power to not grab him and start stroking. I want to build some anticipation and give the mask a shot at doing its job. After 10 minutes of massage and teasing, I finally give in.

I wrap my right hand around his shaft and begin stroking. Slowly at first and then picking up my pace as his cock slickens in my grasp. He can't see me and shouldn't move because of the mask.

I use my free hand to massage his balls and he can't hold back the moans anymore. His hand is on my thigh and quickly moving to between my legs. Wearing a skirt was absolutely the right choice today.

"Jess, do you have a warm towel?"

I freeze in place. He just went from moaning softly to a breathy calm voice. I grab two towels from the warmer and remove the soothing patches. His eyes take a moment to adjust to the light.

"It's only been a few minutes and I was just getting started."

He takes the towels and calmly wipes the mask from his face. He tosses the towels in the nearby sink and positions himself further down on the table.

"It's my turn to perform a service."

I'm speechless as he pulls me closer to him. Ryan reaches under my skirt and pulls my panties down. He maintains eye contact as I follow his lead. He brushes my hair back and pulls me into a kiss. A deep kiss this time. The kind that makes your entire body warm and you can't get enough.

It's passionate and hungry but still sweet. He only stops to pull me on top of him. He lays back and takes a moment to enjoy the view. I'm not the type that likes being ordered around unless you do it in a very particular way. Apparently, that is also Ryan's way

"I don't have many rules, Jessica. The ones I do have are simple. I don't like repeating myself, but I will clarify."

I bite my lip and nod. I'm using every ounce of energy I have to not miss a single word.

"What happens in this room stays here. This is your career. I'm not here to mess that up."

"So, what are you here for?"

I knew that question could get me in trouble. His eyes are dark with his serious tone. I'm gambling with my playful response.

"I want you."

Before I can say another word, he speaks. "Sit on my face."

I don't know what I was expecting but that wasn't it. He doesn't wait long for me to respond and gives me a warning.

"I won't ask again. You're welcome to sit or get off."

I lean forward, skirt bunched around my waist and climb into position. I don't even attempt to hover. I know he means business. No one has been that successful ordering me to do anything.

My jaw instantly drops as his tongue glides over my clit. I have a feeling I'm going to struggle to be quiet. His tongue begins circling my swollen clit and I close my eyes. I let my head fall back and sigh with pleasure.

I rock my hips in rhythm with his licks. His pace is increasing, and my legs start to shake. I look down and see he's still alive. I always worry guys can't breathe but it feels too good to think about stopping.

I take off my white coat and pull my shirt down, exposing my breasts. My nipples are already hard. I caress my breasts with my hands. Rolling and pinching my nipples in my fingers. I know an orgasm isn't far if I keep this up.

Ryan is massaging my butt and begins to lightly suck my clit. I'm panting and biting my lip a little too hard. I don't know if everyone is truly gone or not. My impending orgasm doesn't care.

"I'm close. I'm so close."

My moan comes out ragged as I'm trying not to shake. Ryan's muffled encouragement provides the perfect vibration and then I feel his hand smack my right ass cheek.

I completely fall apart. I couldn't hold back my moans. I tried but Ryan keeps going. Licking and sucking slowly to prolong my orgasm. He held my thighs firmly in place with his arms so I couldn't move.

He stops and loosens his grip on me. I eventually get up and let Ryan sit up. He's wiping his face with a towel and turns to me. He leans forward, his lips are inches from mine. He stares me deeply in the eyes.

"Good girl."

He kisses me before I can form a response. Ryan just gave new meaning to those two words. Especially together. I feel my stomach flip and pull him in closer. Running my fingers through his hair. I don't want this to stop.

I finally pull away and stay close to him. Tracing my finger on his neck and down to his chest. I see over his shoulder that we are about 20 minutes over his appointment time. It's likely everyone else is gone.

The sexual tension is high. I could fuck him right now. Lord knows, I definitely want to know what that's like. Something tells me he wouldn't say no.

"I guess you could say that makes us even."

He smiles and traces my lower lip with his thumb before he answers.

"It does. But I want more than even."

I take in a deep breath. I love what this man does to me. My nipples harden at the thought of more.

"But not here. I don't want either of us to hold back. You know what I mean?"

I cock an eyebrow in response. I know exactly what he means.

"I know you just ate but I'll consider not holding back after dinner."

Not only did his jaw drop, he took me to a very nice dinner with my panties in his back pocket.