My Ex's Friend

Story Info
Would you wax your ex's friend?
1.7k words
4.6
15.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my line of work, there's no such thing as a normal day. I'm an esthetician. I mostly do facials and waxing. I'm also a professional makeup artist. I have stories. So many stories. Like today, for example.

I got to work at 7am and started setting up my room. I work at a large upscale spa in Boston. I'm checking my appointments for the day and see a familiar name. It couldn't be. For a manzilian?!

I race to the front desk and find Shea clocking in for her shift.

"Shea. Morning. I need to know about my 1 o'clock. Did he ask for me?"

She tilts her head in confusion at my abruptness before checking her computer.

"Let's see. Ryan. My notes say he requested you. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Yes. I wanted to make sure he was the right person."

I nod and slowly walk away. I get around the corner and take off back to my room. I finish setting up for the day while constantly thinking about Ryan. Ryan is friends with my ex-boyfriend.

My ex and I broke up a week ago. He and Ryan aren't super close. We'd run into him at parties here and there. Nothing consistent but I've had some conversations with him.

I get through my first two clients and take my break. Feeling anxious about Ryan. I'm allowed to work on people I know. The only strict rule is I can't do services like Brazilian or manzilian on someone I'm romantically involved with. Pretty common-sense rules.

Have other esthetician's, including myself, followed that rule here? No. To be fair, the guys I did those services on were not my boyfriends yet.

Ryan and I are acquaintances at best. There was one party I saw him at when I was first dating my ex. He was pretty drunk and told me I deserved better than him. That was all he said about my ex, and he never brought it up again. Six months later, he was right.

This is pretty bold of him to schedule with me. I've been single for barely a week. I'm used to an ex's friends dming me but booking a wax with me is a first.

I'm finishing up from my previous client when the screen in my room notifies me Ryan has checked in. I feel my stomach drop and I take a deep breath. I meet each guest in the waiting room and escort them to my work room.

I turn the corner and my eyes lock with Ryan's. He's casually leaning against the wall, dressed nicely for work. Collared button up, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He's an accountant for his family's business.

We both smile and I call his name. We walk quietly to my room, and I shut the door behind us. Safely inside, I whisper yell at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He seems amused and a bit shocked. A sly smile pulls at the left side of his mouth. He puts his hands up playfully in defense. He keeps his response hushed.

"Hey! Hey! I lost a bet, okay? I have to get this wax and I remembered Victor saying you do this, among other things, for work. I'd rather you do it than a stranger."

I calm down a bit and speak in a nicer tone.

"You could have given me a heads up. Victor and I broke up last week."

"Okay, fair. I apologize. I should have talked to you first. If it helps at all, you look like you're doing much better than he is."

I try not to smile and keep things professional. I'm on the clock for this service and I have no idea how much hair he has.

Ryan has dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Like the color of honey. From the body hair I have seen, it's not too dense.

"Thanks. On to the reason you're here. Please undress from the waist down. You can keep your socks on if you prefer. The chair behind you is for you to put your clothes on and whatever else you brought. Then, get on the table and lie on your back."

I turn around to give him some privacy. It's one thing to see someone exposed. It's another to watch them get undressed.

Once he's on the table, I put on my gloves and get to work. Explaining what I'm about to do. I look down for the first time and see all of him. He's soft but sizable. Nice thighs. Doesn't skip leg day.

"Jess, before you put the wax on, I have a quick question."

I see a hint of shame in his eyes, and I soften my gaze.

"Sure. You can ask anything. I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

"What if I get hard? I don't want to be disrespectful but there's only so much I can do."

I smile and nod. I get this question almost every time I do this on a new guy. No matter their size. Ryan is probably 6foot. I've had much bigger men be afraid of all kinds of things. Getting a boner during is usual.

"No worries. It's normal for that to happen. All I ask, is you let me know if anything else is going to happen. Before it happens if you get what I mean." I say with a wink.

He laughs nervously and nods. I take that as my okay to start and we begin. I start with his pubic bone area. Best to start on the outside and work your way in.

"So, what bet did you lose?"

I find talking helps most people get through the pain of their first wax. It's always the most difficult but they get easier.

"Fucking Niners lost."

I nod pulling another strip and he winces. I'm surprised he isn't more vocal. He growls and breathes heavy but no yelling so far.

"Doing, okay?"

He nods and winks at me. I can see the pain in his eyes.

"Who did you lose to?"

"Victor."

I pause as I'm getting more wax. There's more to this than he let on. I turn and lock eyes with him.

"He made you do this?"

"He said I had to get a manzilian. He didn't say where or who had to do it."

This is the best revenge I've ever seen. He may have lost but Ryan's going to come out on top.

"I'm going to start with your shaft now. Let me know if you need a break at any time."

Ryan's dick was semi hard right before I began speaking. It sprang to life once I started talking about his shaft. He's at least 7 or 8 inches. On the thick side. He throbbed in my hand once I first gripped it. I struggled to apply the wax until he calmed down.

Ryan is very quiet and looking at the ceiling only. I only speak to check on him and make sure he's okay. He nods and I continue.

As I'm waxing his sack, I see the tip of his dick is getting bigger and darker. He better give me a damn warning.

Thankfully, I finish before anything comes out and he seems to calm down a bit. Still hard but not as throbby and rigid. I ask him to pull his knees to his chest so I can get the back. This is usually the most painful part for men.

Ryan is lucky he doesn't have a ton of hair in his ass, or it would have been worse. He was a little more vocal with these strips. I admit I did giggle a bit.

"I'm sorry. Are you laughing, Jess?"

I shake my head and try to hide my blushing face.

"I'm glad my pain is entertainment for you. Giggle it up. Please. It's adorable."

I pull the final strip and instruct him to put his legs down.

"I'm sorry I laughed. I'm going to put on an after-care gel to prevent ingrowns. I can give you a sample but it's probably best if you get something like it to put on until the hair grows back out."

The gel is cold, and he moans softly as it touches his skin. He's rock hard again. Tapping my hand as I apply it to his pubic bone region.

"I'm so glad that's over." He says with a ton of relief.

I grasp his shaft and balls to aplly the gel and he moans for real. I lock eyes with him and quickly "Shh" him.

His eyes are wide as he mouths 'Sorry'.

I start to stroke him slowly, watching his face as he realizes I'm not just applying gel anymore. I lean closer to him so I know only he will hear me.

"I know you came here because of who you lost to. So, I'm going to make sure you have the best VIP experience possible."

I couldn't help smiling when the look of disbelief on his face turned to pure pleasure. If I had more time, I would have ridden him right then and there.

His hand is resting on my ass cheek as I stroke him and massage his balls. His breathing picks up and his moans get a little louder. I see the tip swell and I put it in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Jess." He moans as I suck the head and slowly stroke him.

He pumps into my mouth a few times and then stops. I manage to swallow and grab a warmed towel to clean him up.

"You can't tell anyone about that last part. Not even Victor."

Ryan stands up to start putting his clothes back on. He turns and locks eyes with me.

"I wasn't going to tell him any of this. Just that I got it done. You doing the wax was all for me."

He finishes getting dressed and he takes a few steps forward until he's inches from me. He kisses my lips softly and slowly pulls away.

"Our little secret. Right, Jess?"

I nod and back up to open the door. I'm walking him back to the front when he stops me. He hands me his phone open to a new contact.

"Maybe I can take you out this week?"

I nod, put my number in his phone and text myself. I hand him his phone and walk him the rest of the way. He tipped me very well. In cash.