My Family Inheritance

Story Info
An inheritance changes a family's life.
1.2k words
4.16
38.6k
50
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyc50
lustyc50
99 Followers

Early last year, my great uncle, Andrew on my late father's side of the family, died and as I was his only living relative, I inherited his entire estate. Just over forty acres with a five bedroom house and a barn and some livestock. The land was an entire island set in a lake and it was away from most of the populated areas near the lake and had been off limits to people for years.

I, myself, hadn't ever been there, my mother had also passed away when I was young and I lived with my father until his death five years earlier. By then I had already left school and trained as a carpenter and was renting a small house.

I had heard of my great uncle Andrew, but had never met him, even though he only lived thirty-five miles away in a straight line on his island.

At the same time I was out of work and the building industry in the local area was dead. I had accepted a job at one of the lakeside towns, only 10 miles from the island, and thought I would live there, but I had a few things to take care of first.

My late mother's sister, Ruth and her daughter, Robyn, as far as I knew, were now my only living relatives. They lived just outside the town and were also unemployed due to the mill closing down. I used to go to their place for Sunday dinners and we were very close. They were also renting and with not much chance of work, in the area, would soon find themselves with nowhere to live.

I asked them to move to the lakeside town and told them they could stay with me until they found a place they wanted.

Ruth and Robyn accepted and we headed off to the island. We found a house that needed a good cleaning and some updating. Ruth and Robyn spent three days cleaning it top to bottom and threw out a lot of rubbish. I burnt the rubbish in a big hole and afterwards using the old tractor on the farm pushed dirt over it.

Jobs for Ruth and Robyn weren't available at that time so they settled in and looked after the farm while I worked in the town at my new job, while starting to do repairs and improvements to the farm on the weekends.

I would take both Ruth and Robyn into town for nights out. Nothing much happened for a couple of months and then Robyn caught me masturbating in the barn and took over stroking my cock, without a second thought. She tossed me off quite nicely as I felt her up as she had a nice soft set of titties, that were topped with a set of nipples that pooped out big and hard when my thumbs caressed them.

I returned the favor, once she made me pop, rubbing her first through her panties, then pulling them to the side to finger her fur covered twat until her thighs clamped shut trapping my hand as she climaxed.

Neither of us spoke about what had happened. So I chalked it up to a spur of the moment kind of thing.

A few days later Robyn noticed me going towards the barn and asked "if I needed a hand?"

Once I got her meaning, I said, "I wasn't heading that way to do that" but seeing the disappointment on Robyn's face, I added, "Now that you are offering I wouldn't mind a hand, if you wanted to help me out."

Robyn smiled and followed me out. It was pretty much a repeat of the first time. After a couple of more times doing each other, we moved away masturbating each other to simply fucking.

During our first fuck, I started out fucking Robyn with a condom on, but about half way through Robyn pulled the condom off. I was a little shocked but if she wanted me to go bareback in her hot pussy who was I to argue. I ended up finishing inside my cousin's hot honey hole, it just felt too good to pull out when I was ready to cum, so I didn't.

I'm sure any man would be willing to admit that fuck a woman bareback and finishing inside her, is an amazing feeling. Then add in the fact this was incest fuck and cum dump and it was easily one of the biggest climaxes of my life.

The next couple of times we fucked, I'd start with a condom on but Robyn would pull it off, so I stopped using them with Robyn.

I did ask Robyn, "why she kept pulling my condoms off?"

Her answer was somehow it felt wrong when my condom covered cock was in her and it felt so good when I finished inside her cunt. I was ok with it if she was.

Round about the fifth or sixth time time I was fucking Robyn, Ruth caught us and at first, she was upset, but then decided to let us continue, which we did once she left the barn.

Surprisingly, Ruth returned shortly after to sit down and watch us as she played with herself.

Honestly, it was kind of hot to have Ruth watch, fingering her hairy twat as I fucked her daughter in front of her.

While we were still going at it, Robyn asked, her mother to join us and Ruth answered no, at first, but then changed her mind and suggested we go inside and continue it there.

So we all went inside where we all got naked. Even though Robyn was like twenty years younger than her mother, they had very similar bodies.

I asked them to play with each other's tits, which they did for me.

At first, they were a little awkward but quickly got into it, sucking and kissing on each other's tits. Seeing Mother and daughter playing with each other got me going and I slid it to my aunt first, after slipping on a condom. Robyn, like her mother, fingered her twat as she watched her mother and me fucking. Once we finished it was then Robyn's turn again, like always Robyn pulled off the condom I still had on after fucking her mother.

During the next week I ordered the biggest mattress I could and bedding for it and got some lumber and made a bed frame to take it. Two weeks later the mattress had arrived and we all started sleeping together every night, it was pretty comfortable sleeping naked between two equally naked women.

Robyn and her mother, Ruth never went full lesbian action for me. As neither of them were into women, they would go down on each other. Then get more comfortable with foreplay between the two of them. Kissing, playing with each other's boobs, even fingering each other and some nights scissoring to hump their wet snatches against each other. That would only happen if, after I had banged them both and they wanted more but I was too tired to continue.

Due to regularly fucking Robyn and dumping my cum in her hungry twat, she got pregnant and as far the anyone outside our family knows she is my wife.

Ruth continues to take precautions with me and says, it is unlikely she could get pregnant due to her age, but better to be safe, just in case. Feeling she is too old to be a mother again. Which is fine by me, as Robyn has made it clear she'll have as many kids as I want to give her. I haven't set a number in my head yet but it is going to be more than one.

lustyc50
lustyc50
99 Followers