My Fantasies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

"WE DON'T HAVE A 'RELATIONSHIP', YOU LITTLE QUEER!" I shouted at him.

When he stood up the robe slipped off his shoulders to the floor leaving him naked, and once again I was staring directly at his hard dick.

"I guess being nice to you isn't going to work...now I'm going to have to insist you take it in your mouth instead of your hands!" he snarled down at me. "I have this video loaded on my iphone and ready to be forwarded to all of our friends -- I even included your boss and co-workers...."

It was like a hard punch to the gut. I swear I saw my life flashing before my eyes.

"Here's what you're gonna do: I want you massaging my balls with your right hand and wrap your fingers around the base of the shaft with your left -- you're going to firmly stroke my cock while bobbing your head back-and-forth on it -- do you understand me, you little twerp?"

Oh my God, this can't be real -- I've got to be dreaming!

"Timmy, we're friends, please don't do this to me...." I pleaded with him.

"We've NEVER been friends, you little prick, you've ALWAYS gone out of your way to insult my sexuality -- well, baby, I'm going to give you a taste of what it's like being gay," he snarled at me.

He suddenly chuckled and said, "I made a joke -- I'm going to give you a TASTE of being gay -- that's funny baby, why aren't you laughing?"

"Timmy, please, just let me jerk you off again, okay?" I sounded pathetic.

"I'll give you a break, baby, once you suck me off and swallow my load it'll be entirely up to you if you ever want to do it again, how does THAT sound?" he asked me.

My heart sank as the cruel reality of my predicament stared me squarely in the face.

I wasn't going to talk him out of it and he wasn't going to compromise. There was no avoiding it -- I was going to have to wrap my lips around a man's hard cock and make him cum in my mouth -- ewwww, gross, but what else could I do?

EPILOGUE

I've gone over it a thousand times in my head and reach the same conclusion every time: I'm a gullible loser and I deserve to be his bitch!

He never tires of showing his queer friends that cell phone video of me sucking him off, but so far he's kept his promise to not show it to my family and friends...or should I say my 'former' friends? He won't let me see any of my old friends.

My heart sinks when I hear him shouting, "HEY JOANIE, GET YOUR SWEET LITTLE ASS OVER HERE!"

"YES, MY DARLING," I automatically call out to him to avoid another spanking in front of his friends.

He is standing with three guys I'd never seen before. Two of them are really good-looking.

He doesn't introduce me to them. He never introduces me to his friends.

"Show the guys why I call you 'Joanie'," he says to me.

"Yes, my darling," I dutifully answer and open my jeans and shove them down to my knees.

I no longer blush when he makes me show his friends my panties. Sure, some of the guys laugh and make hurtful comments, but more than a few simply stand there and ogle my pretty, nylon or lace undies.

I slowly turn around so the guys can get a good look at my shapely ass jiggling inside the tight panties. I always keep my eyes lowered, not out of embarrassment, but so I can see which of his friends spring boners while staring at me.

I'm about to say "Nice to meet you" to his friends but Timmy places a finger over my lips and says, "Shhhhhhh, MEN are talking here...."

A Woman Scorned

I was at a backyard party on a warm July night listening to Jennifer and a couple of her girlfriends. Barry suddenly came up from behind and threw his arms around me and pulled me back against him. I got a bad feeling when he ground his pelvis into my butt right in front of the women.

"Dance for us, baby," he said loud enough for the girls to hear.

I knew better than to disobey him. I dropped my eyes so I wouldn't see the contempt on my former girlfriend's pretty face then began thrusting and rotating my hips back against his crotch. I heard Jennifer's friends giggling but not her.

"Johnny-boy's come a long way since I broke him in..." said Barry, "...he doesn't even 'check-out' girls anymore..."

I do 'check-out' girls but not when I'm with him. If he catches me he spanks me so hard I can't sit comfortably for days.

Jennifer suddenly spoke up. "You know, Barry, why do you dress him like that?"

Huh? I was wearing the same type of polo shirt and bermuda shorts I used to wear with her - I became leery of what was going on in her devious mind.

"What do you mean?" asked Barry.

"Shouldn't a boy like him be wearing tight little short-shorts, and maybe a halter top that shows off his flat tummy?" she coyly said. "What's he have on underneath the shorts?"

I prayed my boyfriend wouldn't fall into her trap but that was short-lived.

"Johnny, lower your shorts and show the girls your jock!" ordered Barry.

Under my breath I called Jennifer a 'damn bitch' as I opened the shorts and slowly pushed them to my knees exposing my tight-fitting jockstrap.

One of the girls giggled and exclaimed, "What a cute little bulge!"

Jennifer snorted derisively and said, "That's not a BULGE -- the boy's got hamster balls and a four-inch dick -- three-and-three-quarter-inches to be exact! He HAD to turn queer -- no woman would ever want that tiny thing inside her!"

Okay, that comment hurt and made me blush.

Behind me I heard a girl exclaim, "Oh my, his cute little butt looks like it's been spanked!"

Barry proudly said, "He was a bad boy last night so I had to take him over my knees!"

"It's none of my business, Barry," said Jennifer, "but wouldn't using a paddle or a belt be a more effective punishment?"

Goddamn cunt was right -- it's none of her business!

"I like that idea, Jen, I like it a lot!" said my boyfriend.

Oh God no....

"Whatever you do, Barry, don't let him near women's underwear," said Jennifer.

"Why not?" he asked her.

My heart sank. Please don't say it -- please don't say it -- please don't say it - please don't say it....

"He loves to jack-off with panties...I can't tell you how many times I caught him stroking his tiny dick with my panties," she said.

ONCE, screamed my brain. The bitch caught me ONE TIME masturbating with her panties!

"...he even loved to wear my sexy nighties and negligees," she added.

THAT'S A LIE - TOTAL BULLSHIT -- but I couldn't say anything and risk making Barry spank me in front of the girls.

One of the girls squealed, "Ooooooo, yes, look how pretty he is, Barry, I can definitely picture him wearing women's undies and lingerie, can't you?"

I got a bad feeling when Barry looked me up and down, smiled, and with a glean in his eyes said, "I like that idea -- I REALLY like that idea!"

Ohhh-gawd...why is Jennifer doing this to me? I thought she understood why I broke up with her - I thought we were still friends?

Jennifer smiled at him and said, "Barry, since you use him like a girl he should look like a girl, don't you agree?"

"You know, Jen, I hadn't thought about it before, but you're absolutely right!" he said.

Ohhh-gawd....

And then came the final nail in my coffin.

"I'm going to text you the number for my beautician at the salon," said Jennifer, "...you want Johnny's skin soft and smooth, don't you? She'll get rid of all his nasty body hair for you -- after that you can make him shave himself every day...do you like that idea, Barry?"

"I love it, Jen, absolutely love it!" said my boyfriend.

And all I could think of was that old saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...."

It Takes One to Know One

"It's a vagina, John -- A VAGINA -- this is what a bare one looks like!" my girlfriend snarled at me.

"Now I know why God hides them with hair," I joked to her.

That was the last conversation I had with her. It was also the last time I had a cunt that close to my face, thank goodness.

It's not like I consider myself gay or anything, no, I've never done a homo thing in my life. I just don't much care for females and their silly, frivolous ways. Sure, some of them are nice to look at, but like children, they should be seen and not heard.

***

"She was a bitch anyway, John, you're better off without her," said my neighbor, Timmy.

He placed his hand just above my knee and squeezed it like he had a few times the past few nights, but I didn't protest and push his hand away this time.

"I can take care of you better than she ever did, baby," he softly said as he moved his hand higher on my thigh.

It felt so good I sprung a boner, but didn't say a word.

"Take down your pants, baby, and I'll make you feel r-e-a-l good," he whispered.

I hesitated. Do you really want to do homo things with him? I asked myself.

My question was answered when he squeezed my hard-on thru my pants and I almost came in my briefs. I opened my slacks and pushed them and my Jockey's down to my knees and my dick jutted straight up from my crotch.

"Oh my, what a cute little dinky you got there, baby," he said.

My heart pounded as I watched Timmy lower his jeans and undies. When his boner popped into view my breath caught in my throat.

"Now this is what a man's penis looks like, baby," he said. "Do you like it?"

I admit I was mesmerized by his hard-on. Instead of saying "Yes, I like it" I boldly took it in my hand and proved it to him by squeezing it and moving my hand slowly up and down.

"Heh-heh-heh...yeah, I had a feeling about you," he softly chuckled, "...it takes one to know one, am I right, sweetie?"

Our Little Secret

It's not my fault. Do you really think I'd turn queer all on my own? He MAKES me do it! He says if I don't do what he wants he'll tell our friends I'm a fagboy and that I came on to him. That's total b.s. but anyway, he also said if I give him handjobs every day I won't have to pay him the money I owe him.

It is very insulting. I was incredulous. "You want me to do WHAT?"

"All you gotta do is jerk me off whenever I want and you won't have to pay me the five-hundred dollars you owe me," he'd calmly said.

"But I'm not queer!" I protested.

"So what? Neither am I - it's only a handjob, it won't kill you," he said. "Besides, I won't tell anyone -- I promise -- it'll be our little secret...."

And last night came the real shocker. "You know what, John? You've gotten pretty good with your hands, but hell, I can jerk myself off any time I want...what I CAN'T get whenever I want is a good blowjob...it's easy enough -- I'll teach you how to suck my cock the way I like...."

I thought my head would explode. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND -- I'M NOT DOING THAT!!"

"Okay, fine -- write me a check for the five-hundred you owe me," he calmly said.

"That's all I have in the bank!" I exclaimed.

"You should have thought of that before you made that bet," he said.

"B-B-B-But-----"

"Johnny, if if's and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas...you know what? I think from now on I'm gonna have YOU take out my cock for me...come on -- hurry up and open my pants - I'm hornier than hell...."

"I'm not doing that, Tommy, NO WAY -- NO HOW!" I emphatically said to my friend.

His smile sent a cold chill up my spine. "Okay, fine, either pay me the five-hundred or I'm going to tell Charlie and the guys how much you love rubbing my balls while you're stroking my dick...."

"I don't LOVE doing that - you MAKE me do it, Tommy!" I vehemently protested.

He laughed in my face. "You don't think I notice your little dicky getting hard when you're stroking my cock, baby? Oh yeah, you LOVE playing with it -- you're a natural born fagboy, Johnny!"

I erupted. "DON'T CALL ME THAT -- I'M NOT A FAGBOY -- YOU MAKE ME DO IT!!"

His tone became serious. Menacing.

"If you ever raise your voice to me again I'm going to take you across my knees and give you a spanking you'll never forget -- do you understand me, fagboy?"

A cold shiver raced up-and-down my spine. Oh my gawd, why is he doing this? What does he want from me?

"When I ask you a question I expect an answer -- do you understand me, fagboy!"

His cold, steely gaze scared the hell out of me.

He repeated: "Do-you-understand me, fagboy?"

My heart sank when I capitulated and stammered, "Y-Y-Yes, Tommy, I understand you, Tommy!"

He patted my head and said, "Good boy, Johnny, you're a good boy...make sure you lick my balls before you suck my cock, okay sweetie?"

Oh-my-gawwwwd...I was defeated. He knew it and I knew it, too. What else could I say but "Yes, Tommy...."

As I hurriedly opened his pants, thru the fog and haze in my head I heard him say, "Don't worry about anything at all, this 'll be our little secret...okay, sweetie?"

I heard a voice I didn't recognize say, "Okay, Tommy...."

Another Panty Story

I was in the middle of a transaction with a customer when I heard my phone under the counter DING with a text message. I glanced at it and saw it was from my neighbor, little Billy.

"Doing laundry -- want me to do yours?"

We had exchanged our spare keys for emergencies.

I smiled to myself. The little fudgepacker can be annoying at times, but he can also be very helpful, too. I was going to do a wash when I got home that night anyway so I replied with a thumb's up emoji and went back to work.

Not twenty-seconds later I shivered and goose pimples covered my flesh. Ignoring the customer in front of me, I hurriedly texted back, "Don't bother -- I'll do laundry when I get home."

I breathed a sigh of relief when Billy replied, "Okay."

***

As usual, when I got home little Billy was waiting for me on the front porch with a cold beer.

He really is a good kid, it's not his fault he's light-in-the-loafers, if you know what I mean. Fags are born that way, am I right?

"How was your day?" he asked me in his sing-song voice with that silly smirk on his face.

"Fine," I replied, "...nothing out of the ordinary..."

To be polite, I added, "And your day?"

"Yeah, pretty much the usual, too," he said grinning.

What the hell is wrong with him today? I wondered.

It didn't take long to drain the first beer and when I got up to go get another one I asked him, "Are you ready?"

"Not yet," he said.

When he bounded off the swinging love seat and followed me inside I wondered 'What's his problem?'

I heard him say behind me, "Come on, I want to show you something!" and he walked directly to my bedroom.

What the hell is this about? I wondered.

OH-MY-GAWWWD - there, laid out on my bed was my secret stash of women's nylon panties: red, yellow, pink, white, lime green and powder blue. My chest hurt so bad I thought I was having a heart attack.

He giggled and said, "They were all crusty with dried cum so I hand-washed them for you."

I blushed a deep red and numbly said, "Uhhh, thanks...."

"I won't tell Mister Zimmer or your co-workers you wear women's panties if you do one little favor for me...." he said.

I had a bad, bad feeling when I asked him, "What's that?"

He smirked and said, "I want you to model them for me -- ALL of them!"

I swore I saw my life flashing before my eyes.

"B-B-B-But----"

He scooped up the feminine undies and said, "Not here though -- you can do it at my place!" and I'll be damned if he didn't rush out of the room with my embarrassing stash of panties.

What choice did I have but to follow him into his apartment?

***

"No baby, put your hands on your hips and wiggle your sweet little ass for me when you walk," he said as I strode back and forth before him wearing nothing but the tight-fitting, lime green panties.

He seemed to relish heaping more and more humiliation on me and it was going to get worse. The nylon material clinging to my dick and balls felt sooo wonderful I began getting hard.

"Okay, baby, put on the red ones now," he said.

"Billy, please------"

"THE RED ONES, JOHNNY," he shouted, "...and be quick about it or I'll drag you outside and leave you standing on the porch in nothing but your panties!"

What did he just say to me? I'd never seen or heard him act so forcefully.

"...or better yet, maybe I'll invite Mister Zimmer over here to watch you model your panties with me...the old man's been lusting after you anyway -- he'd l-o-v-e to see pretty-boy Johnny wearing girly undies!"

There was that pain in my chest again. Our creepy old landlord has been coming on to me for weeks. The way he stares at me makes my flesh crawl.

I implored him, "Please don't do that...." and turned my back to Billy and hurriedly slid the lime green panties down my legs and slipped into the red ones.

"Clasp your hands together behind your head, baby, and prance around in your panties for me," he said to me when I was facing him again.

I did what I was told. He wore such a smug smirk of satisfaction on his boyish face I hated him for it. I had to avert my eyes from his.

"You're a hairy little thing, aren't you, Johnny? Don't worry your pretty head over anything though, I've got lotion that'll take off all your body hair -- your flesh is going to be as bare and smooth as a newborn baby!"

My heart sank. He can't be serious, can he?

He muttered beneath his breath, "N-i-c-e...you're going to be the prettiest little lover-boy I've ever had...."

Huh? What did he say to me?

"Wear the yellow ones next, baby," he said.

Oh gawwd...when is this fresh hell going to end? I turned my back to him as I changed into the yellow nylon panties. My dick was now as stiff as a steel rod. It was difficult stuffing it into the tight panties.

I clasped my hands behind my head and turned to face him.

NOOOOOOOOO...my gawd, he'd opened his pants and taken out his boner. He laughed at me when I stared at his boner a little too long.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like it, baby...."

My face became purple with rage. "NO -- NO, I DON'T LIKE IT - HOMO SEX WASN'T PART OF OUR DEAL, BILLY!"

"What can I tell you, baby, it is now...I got a feeling about you, Johnny, I think you'll take to my cock like a duck takes to water!" he said with that damn smirk still plastered on his face.

"Yes, Eddie"

I wasn't aware he was behind me and flinched when he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want," he softly said, "you can leave any time."

Suddenly, a loud CRACK of thunder rattled the windows of the cheap hotel room followed by a brilliant flash of lightening that briefly illuminated our shabby surroundings.

"I know," I quietly replied.

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck before he pressed his moist lips to my sweaty flesh and kissed me.

"Have you ever done this before?" he asked.

"Sure, of course...." I answered.

The rain began pelting the window so hard for a moment I thought the glass might shatter.

"So you're not a virgin?" he asked.

"Well, uh, you know, I haven't quite gone all the way yet," I said.

"What does that mean?" he asked. "What HAVE you done with guys?"

I was afraid to admit the truth. He might change his mind and kick me out of his room into the pouring rain.

"I've done other things with guys," I said.

"Like what? Have you ever sucked cock?" he asked.

The question was so crude I flinched again.

"Not exactly, but I've given handjobs before," I replied.

"How many guys?" he asked.

"I dunno, it was awhile ago," I said.

"Listen kid, if you're not going to be honest with me I'm going to have to ask you to leave," he said.

My heart began pounding. "I've been with one guy," I stammered, "but he DID stick the head of his dick inside me!"

"And it hurt so bad you begged him to take it out, am I right?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, kinda...." I softly admitted.

"Did you at least bring him off?" he asked.

"Oh absolutely...I thought I gave him a pretty good handjob!" I said excitedly.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers
123456...8