My Fantasies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well kid, I can get all the handjobs I want from the other fairies around here, but I want more...." he said.

Another ear-splitting crash of thunder and flash of lightening caused me to blurt out, ""I'll do whatever you want -- I really will!!!"

"You said you were from where -- Buttfuck, Idaho?" he asked.

"No, uh, Minnesota," I answered.

"Same difference," he said, "...and you're alone here -- you don't know anyone at all in Miami?"

"No, not a soul," I said.

"But your friends and family know you're here, right?" he asked.

"No, I haven't told anyone I quit my job in the Everglades...it's too embarrassing," I softly replied.

He reached around and began pinching and rolling my nipples thru my polo shirt until they were hard points. He suddenly ground his crotch into my butt.

"Grind your ass against me!" he said and I did what I was told and could feel his hardness on my butt.

"I just might give you a try, kid," he said, "I got four-days to kill until my brothers pick me up here, and it's been awhile since I broke-in a pretty boy like you...."

"That would be great!" I said feigning enthusiasm so he wouldn't kick me out of the room into the pouring rain.

Since I was alone and nearly broke in a strange city my only concern was finding a warm place to sleep and putting food in my belly. Sure, I'd have to have homo sex with him, but what difference would that make? I don't know anyone in Miami -- no one would ever find out. It would be like a secret fantasy come true.

"I gotta warn you, boy, I'm very strict with my bitches when I'm training them," he said. "I guarantee I'll be taking you across my lap and giving you bare-ass belt-spankings when you deserve them, can you live with that?"

A shiver raced up-and-down my spine. My prick began twitching in my briefs. I figured I wouldn't give him a reason to spank me so I said, "Yeah, sure, okay...."

He frowned at me and said, "The only words I want to hear from you is 'Yes, Eddie'...when I tell you to do something you'll say 'Yes, Eddie' and do it -- understand me, boy?"

I flinched but managed to say, "Yes, Eddie."

"Good boy," he said without a trace of a smile, "now get outta those clothes -- I wanna see my new bitch naked!"

"Y-Yes, Eddie," I said and obeyed his command.

EPILOGUE

The first thing I learned with Eddie is there is a huge difference between fantasy and reality.

When I used to jerk-off, my best orgasms came from fantasizing of being dominated by strong men forcing me into having homo-sex with them. Now that I actually am being forced into homo sex it is not as exciting. I guess reality never lives up to your fantasies, am I right?

EPILOGUE 2

WOW -- what a difference a day makes!!!

This morning when we woke up and Eddie said, "What are you waiting for fagboy -- kneel between my legs and suck me off!" something in my brain snapped. My dick throbbed and my balls positively ached for release. I couldn't move fast enough to make love to his beautiful, manly penis.

The real clincher came an hour later in the communal shower room. We were alone so Eddie made me bend over for him and reach back and put it in for him. My heart began pounding so hard with anticipation I thought it would burst, and when he ordered me to slide my pussy back-and-forth on his wonderful cock I couldn't get enough of it - I became an animal...at one point I thrust back so hard his cockhead struck my prostate causing my balls to explode with the greatest climax EVER...it was at that very moment I knew I wanted to be a man's bitch forever!

EPILOGUE 3

I am lying naked on a stained mattress in the back of a twenty-year old van waiting impatiently for Eddie and his two brothers to decide who will go first - second and third with me. I already know Eddie's cock so I'm hoping his brothers will be first and second.

A few minutes earlier when Eddie opened the door to the van and said, "Get in there and strip naked -- it's an 11-12 hour drive to New Orleans and we're gonna take turns using you the whole time!" I had sprung a boner, hurried inside the van and practically tore-off my clothes.

I've never experienced such sheer joy and happiness as I do now. I am finally free to be me.

I am able to not only admit my love for men's cocks, but am willing and eager to prove it to any man who wants me.

Eddie says I'm lucky I look so young. He says I've got eight-or-nine more years of men wanting me. He says after that I'll be giving backseat blowjobs to old drunks in the parking lots of shitty bars.

Well, at least I'll still be sucking cock....

Metamorphosis

He made me his bitch so fast I get dizzy trying to figure out what happened so I don't even bother to think about it anymore.

In less than three-weeks, I went from totally straight - to sexual experimentation with a guy -- to accepting I am gay - to being the panties-wearing sissyboy I am today.

Billy, the boy next door, went from respecting and admiring me - to convincing me I'm queer - to completely emasculating me to the point where he now refers to me as his 'girlfriend' -- what the heck happened?

I had never so much as had a single thought about fooling around with a guy and now I spring boners when Billy orders me to "Get on your knees and suck my cock!" and even worse, "Lower your panties and bend over for me, sissyboy!"

If I'm lucky and he's in a good mood, he'll let me wrap the panties around my scrawny boy-dick and masturbate with them while he fucks me doggy-style.

I can't begin to describe the wonderful humiliation I suffer when his long and slender penis makes me climax and I am forced to cry out, "I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES, BILLY -- I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES -- I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES...."

Sure, my orgasms are spectacular, but I have paid an awfully steep price to become the boy Billy wants me to be: a wimpy little sissy, totally dependent on him for approval and acceptance.

You may be wondering why I am so weak and submissive towards him?

I'll be straight with you (no pun intended, hahaha), even though I've always acted like a no-nonsense, hetero-guy to my family and friends, my inner demons have always cried out to be free from the shackles of how society expects me to be.

Billy has convinced me who I really am and I can't begin to describe how exhilarating it is to finally be the boy I was born to be.

***

Billy smiled at me and said, "Sweetie, you look so pretty in your new outfit all the guys are gonna spring boners when they see you!"

"I dunno," I said as I stared at myself in the mirror, "I look awfully girly, don't you think?"

"Sweetie, you were born to wear pink," he said. "Don't worry your pretty little head over anything, the guys are gonna love you!"

I certainly wasn't going to argue with him, my ass-cheeks were still burning from the last spanking he gave me, but I thought it was definite overkill to be wearing pink short-shorts, a pink blouse, pink anklet socks with pink shoes, and underneath pink panties and a pink training bra.

He chuckled and said, "Remember the movie 'Pretty in Pink'? That's YOU, baby!"

"Yeah, but that was about a girl," I muttered.

He gave me 'that look' and said, "We've already settled this, sweetie, we both know you're a sissy, what better way is there for me to introduce you to my friends?"

I still bristle when he calls me a 'sissy.' That is NOT how I see myself. If I wasn't so reliant on him for pretty much everything I'd tell him to screw-off.

"By the way, sweetie, don't fill up on the hor d'oeuvres tonight, you'll need room in your belly for all the jizz you'll be swallowing!" he said with that damn smirk on his face.

The Backdoor Nightclub and Lounge

When the old man finally looked up from the papers on his desk I could tell from the expression on his ugly, wrinkled old face I made a good first impression -- he literally looked me up and down and his thin lips curled into a weird smile.

"Well-well-well," he said, "whadda we got here?"

I didn't know how to answer that question so I stayed silent.

"You're a little cutie, aren't ya, boy?" he said, "strip to your undies and show me what you got!"

I hate it when I blush, but he caught me totally off guard.

When I froze and stood there trying to figure out if I heard him right, he snarled at me, "You deaf boy?"

I stammered, "No, uh...."

He snapped at me, "Now look, boy, I run a high class joint and my customers expect the best -- if you're deformed or hiding tattoos under those clothes I gotta know about it -- now strip to your undies and show me what you got or get the hell outta here and quit wasting my time!"

His tone of voice made me shiver. My neighbor, Percy, said his boss was a crotchety old man, but to be honest, I wasn't sure what that meant. Now I understood.

He barked at me, "Get the fuck out of my office, boy! My time is money and you're pissing it down the drain!"

It was the defining moment of my life. I yanked the polo shirt out of my slacks and pulled it over my head.

"Throw it on the chair, kid...."

And I did.

"Now lose the pants, boy!"

It was so surreal I thought I was dreaming. I undid my belt, unfastened the slacks, lowered the zipper and pushed my St. Johns Bay pants down my legs.

"You're not the brightest bulb in the batch, are ya kid - don' cha think you shoulda takin' off your shoes and socks first?"

The blood rushed to my face again as I bent over, untied my shoes and took them and my socks off. I then pushed my slacks down and placed them on the chair with my other clothes. It was only when I stood up and faced the old man I realized I was nearly naked and became self-conscious and lowered my eyes.

"Nice to see you already wear panties, kid, your uniform won't be such a shock to you...."

"They're not PANTIES!!" I said defiantly, "they're cotton, men's string bikini briefs -- I buy them in the MEN'S department!"

"I don't give a furry rats-ass, kid, they look like panties to me," he said without a trace of a smile, "...push 'em down to your knees, I gotta see your little package to see what size uniform you're gonna need...."

When I hesitated, he calmly asked me, "Why are you here, boy? Why do you want this job?"

I softly stammered, "M-My friend said I could make two-three hundred a night in tips..."

He chuckled and said, "Really? You're the prettiest little piece of ass I've seen in here in over a year -- if you don't make FIVE-hundred a night there's something wrong with you! Now push your skivvies to your knees and clasp your hands together behind your neck or get the fuck outta here!!"

FIVE-HUNDRED A NIGHT??? Dollar signs danced in my head. I averted my eyes from his and did what he told me to do.

I waited for him to laugh or make a disparaging remark about the size of my junk but all he said was "Damn boy, you're a hairy little monkey" then suddenly shouted, "PERCY, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"

And two-seconds later, the little queen who I earlier guessed to be the man's 'secretary' came rushing into the office.

The boy seemed oblivious to my humiliation. "Yes, boss?" he asked the man behind the desk.

"If I hire this boy he's gonna need some 'man-scaping', don't you think?"

The little queer looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat and said, "Definitely, boss."

The man spoke to me and asked, "So what do you think, kid? Do you want this job or not?"

A million confusing thoughts swirled through my head. I wanted to say, 'Five-hundred a night -- of course I want the job!' but the little fudgepacker blurted out, "Have you seen his boner yet, boss? Can he even get it up?"

Huh? WHAT??? He can't be serious, can he? I figured 'the boss' would scold the little prick for being rude but I was in for a huge surprise.

"No, I haven't -- good catch, Percy!" he complimented the little fag then looked at me and said, "I gotta see your erection, kid...when you're serving drinks to the customers they're gonna get a little frisky with you sometimes..."

What does THAT mean? I wondered.

The boss laughed and added, "My boys walk around most every night sporting wood -- it's a good thing -- it's a win-win -- the customers love it and my boys make a ton of money -- everyone is happy...can you get it up on your own or do you want Percy to help you?"

He wants me to play with myself in front of them? OH-MY-GAWD...he can't be serious, can he? But the little queerboy came up behind me, reached around and began stroking my chest with one hand while massaging my thighs with the other...the kid was good, my penis began rising almost immediately and in less than a minute my dick was jutting straight out from my belly.

The little homo giggled and said, "I told you he'd have a teeny-weeny, boss!"

OUCH -- that hurt!

"Be nice, Percy, not all small-framed boys can have a nice dick like yours," the old man sternly said to the little flamer.

My shame was now complete, or so I thought until the little fruit began masturbating me.

I tried to struggle out of his hold on me but he whispered in my ear, "Relax and enjoy it, boy, the boss needs to see how much spooge you got in those hamster balls of yours...."

The kid was stronger than he looked. He twisted my arm behind me, and pushed me as close to the old man's desk as I could get. My briefs had fallen to the floor and I was now totally naked in front of two guys.

The kid whispered in my ear, "When you're ready, boy, shoot your load on the bosses desk!"

The kid was damn good at jacking me off - his rapidly moving hand felt wonderful...I wondered how many guys like me he did this for -- a hundred? Two hundred?

The old man's gaze was so intense I couldn't look at him. It took a while for me to surrender to the situation but when my balls began swelling I shut my eyes and let it happen.

It had been over a year since my old girlfriend had given me a handjob and she was never as good at it as this kid.

I was determined not to say anything or make any noises when I climaxed but couldn't stop myself from crying out, "Oh-my-gawd...oh-my-gawd...oh-my-gawd--OHH-GAWWWWWD...."

I was so ashamed I couldn't look at the boss.

When my dick went limp in Percy's hand he let go of it, kissed me on my cheek and said, "Welcome to the 'Backdoor' -- you're one of us now!"

Reverse Blackmail

"Johnny - oh Johnny...if you persist in clinging to your pathetic claim that you're straight -- well, there's nothing I can do for you...." said my neighbor Billy.

"...but I am straight -- I like girls...." I replied.

Billy shook his head and softly said, "I'm going to make it very easy for you,

Johnny, if you don't do whatever I tell you to do, I'm going to tell everyone at work that you did it anyway!"

"Huh? What does THAT mean?" I asked him.

"It means, my little sweetie, I want you to give me a handjob right now and if you refuse, I'll make sure everyone at work thinks you played with my dick anyway...it's a very simple form of blackmail, hahaha...."

"B-B-B----"

"But nothing, boy, if you don't have my pants open and my dick in your hand by the count of five, I'm going to start texting everyone that you're a faggot -- guaranteed!!!"

"ONE!"

He wouldn't do that -- we're friends!

"TWO!"

Nah, he's bluffing, I thought.

"THREE!"

"Billy, stop fooling around," I implored him.

"FOUR!"

I couldn't move fast enough to open his slacks and take out his boner. I'd simply die if my friends thought I was queer. I rationalized it by telling myself it wasn't my fault -- I didn't WANT to play with his dick, I HAD to play with his dick....uh-oh, I sprung a boner the moment I closed my small hand around his hot, manly penis and began stroking it.

Okay, maybe it's time I admit to myself who and what I really am....

Training Day

I panicked when he abruptly stood and began walking towards the front of the house leaving me alone in the darkness.

"I -- I -- I'll get on my knees," I said as softly as possible.

He stopped, turned to me and said,"What did you say? I couldn't hear you...."

He had me right where he wanted me and he knew it. "I'll get on my knees for you," I said slightly louder.

"...get on your knees to do WHAT?" he sneered.

The little prick was going to make this as humiliating as he could for me.

I took a deep gulp of air then swallowed my pride and stammered, "I'll get on my knees and suck your cock whenever you want me to...."

He came back to the bench, stood directly in my face and said, "See? Was that so difficult?"

I knew what he wanted me to do but I still couldn't bring myself to do it.

When I didn't make a move, he snidely remarked, "Well, my pants aren't going to open themselves!"

This was it. I had a bad feeling all night that I wouldn't be able to get out of it this time and now the moment of truth had arrived.

I willed my mind into it's 'happy place' -- a netherworld I go when reality becomes too ugly or uncomfortable for me acknowledge it straight on.

I went to my knees, worked his slacks open, reached in and felt a guys boner for the first time in my life.

Another deep breath and I pushed his slacks and boxers down his legs and without hesitation leaned forward and wrapped my lips around his hot and very hard penis.

My heart pounded with both fear and excitement as I sucked-in as much of his hardness as I could...I slowly bobbed my head back and forth over it like I'd seen in countless porn videos.

I heard him say above me, "Tongue -- always keep your tongue moving on my dick...."

I did what he told me.

"Now use one hand to stroke the lower shaft of my cock and massage my balls with your other hand," he calmly said to me like it was the most natural command in the world.

I must have been doing it right because he patted my head and in his snarkiest tone of voice said, "Good boy...you're going to be a very good boy for me, aren't you baby?"

With my mouth full of his manly cock, I could only say 'Yes' to his question by nodding my head.

I felt the top of his foot rubbing my crotch. He could feel my boner thru my slacks.

He laughed and said, "Heh-heh-heh, just as I thought -- you love sucking my cock -- I knew you were a little fagboy the moment we met!"

A single teardrop rolled down my cheek when he called me 'fagboy' -- I'd fought very hard to keep people from calling me that name and now POOF -- it was out in the open!

***

"I didn't know you're friends with Mike -- please don't tell him about this..." I pleaded with Jerry when I found out he works with my roommate. "Look, I'm not really queer, I'm just experimenting, that's all...."

"You not only sucked my cock, but you let me cum in your mouth AND you SWALLOWED it all...how does that NOT make you queer?" he snarled at me as he put away his spent dick and zippered-up.

"Please don't tell Mike -- what do you want from me?" I pleaded.

I saw a strange expression cross his face and instinctively knew I shouldn't have made that offer to him.

He smiled and said, "You know, you ARE a pretty little thing...."

My heart sank. I had a bad, bad feeling I knew where this was going.

"...and with some practice, I can turn you into the best cocksucker in town!"

"No -- no way!" I blurted out. "You caught me in a moment of weakness...there's no way I'm doing THAT again for ANYONE!"

"What do you think your friend will do to you when I tell him you're queer?" he calmly asked me.

I KNEW what Mike would do to me, and it wouldn't be pleasant.

A cold chill raced up-and-down my spine as my short life flashed before my eyes.

"My dicks getting hard again," he said impatiently, "...kneel between my legs and suck me off one more time and just maybe Mike doesn't have to know about you!"

I smile as I obey his command. Sometimes it takes extra effort and a fine acting performance to get what I want from some boys.

123456...8