My Fantasies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a huge gulp of air to steady my nerves, squeezed the lump in HIS slacks, lowered the zipper, reached inside and took hold of his hot, throbbing boner.

He moaned and said, "Make me cum in your mouth then we'll talk about you moving in with me!"

Oh great, another ultimatum, I sarcastically thought as I extracted his hard-on, lowered my head and took his man-flesh deep into my mouth.

Rules and Regulations

A couple of movies ended at the same time and the parking lot of the multiplex was a cluster-fuck of cars trying to leave. Tommy didn't even bother starting the car.

"I don't want to fight this traffic," he said, "why don't you slide your cute little ass over here and let's make out while we wait?"

Huh? What did he just say to me?

Apparently I waited too long to answer because he grew impatient and slid next to me in the near darkness.

When he put his arm around me and pulled me against him, I panicked and exclaimed, "What do you think you're doing?"

"C'mon, cutie, gimmee a kiss," he said to me.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"Oh, don't play shy with me, baby, everyone knows you put-out for guys who buy you dinner...well, I just bought you dinner AND paid for a movie and popcorn...I want a blow-job but I'll settle for a handy," he crudely sneered at me.

Now I have a policy of waiting until at least the second date before I go down on a guy - it's a matter of pride with me, but it had taken me two-weeks of mindless flirting before he finally asked me out and I didn't want to waste the time and effort I put into our budding relationship.

His tongue darted in-and-out of my ear sending chills of excitement throughout my body, and I couldn't help but spring a boner.

He whispered in my ear, "I've got two tickets on the forty-yard line for the game tomorrow, if you want to go that is...."

I got his hard dick out of his pants and never hesitated in lowering my head. I wrapped my lips around his purple, swollen cockhead and drew-in as much of his hot flesh as would fit inside my mouth.

Okay, it's a 'policy' not a 'rule'....

Sloppy Seconds

I walked into the apartment without knocking and OH-MY-GAWD -- right there in the living room I saw Little Billy butt-fucking the neighbor boy from upstairs. WHAT THE HECK??? I froze in place and gawked at them with bulging eyes.

Well, yeah sure, I know about homo-sex, everyone knows about homo-sex, but who actually does that sort of thing besides faggots, fairies, fudge-packers and sissies? Being queer should be an out-of-sight -- out-of-mind type-of-thing, don't you agree?

Billy looked straight at me and grinned, "Almost finished, Johnny, you want sloppy seconds?"

My face burned hot as I stuttered and stammered, "Uh, well, nooo, uhhhh, I don't think so" and ran out of his place to hide in the safety of my own apartment.

I was dizzy with shock and confusion at what I'd witnessed, but even worse was the fact I'd sprung a raging boner. What the hell does that mean? I'm not queer, dammit!!!

A few minutes later Billy texted me: "Come over here and have a beer with me, Johnny" and I reluctantly replied, "Okay."

It was disconcerting to me when he opened the door wearing only boxer shorts.

He laughed at the expression on my face and said, "Don't be such a prude, Johnny, it's hotter than hell in here...Mister Z said the new air conditioner won't be installed for a couple days - go sit on the sofa and I'll bring us cold beers."

"Okay," I said and sat on the sofa and waited for him.

I said "Thanks" when he handed me the beer, but when he sat directly beside me on the long sofa the alarm bells went off again in my head.

Billy took a healthy swig of beer, swallowed then said, "You should have fucked little Timmy when you had the chance...he's got the tightest pussy of all the subs in the building...."

I couldn't believe he said that to me. "You know I'm not a fag, right Billy?"

"Of course not," he said, but made no effort to move any further away from me on the sofa.

He was so calm it made me nervous.

I blurted out for no reason at all, "I didn't know there were so many fags and sissies living here -- no offense intended...."

"None taken," he said with an odd smirk on his face. "Didn't you know before you moved here

this is a gay and lesbian apartment building?"

My face turned beet red as I stammered, "Well, uh, not right away...I mean, uhhh, when I came here to check it out I saw all the pretty girls and thought I was the luckiest guy in the world to get an apartment here....I didn't know they were dykes and that the building is filled with queers!!"

I quickly added: "No offense intended" to which he replied, "None taken."

The silence between us became uncomfortable so I blurted out a question I've always wondered about: "How do you guys figure out which one of you is the boy and which one is the girl when you go to bed at night? Or do you take turns?"

Billy laughed so hard I blushed and stammered, "No, really, I'm serious, how does that work? How do you decide who goes down on who?"

"We flip a coin," he said chuckling.

When I remained silent, he explained, "Johnny, it's not really us who decides...Mother Nature pretty much decides who we are and what we like...."

"Well, what kind of guy in his right mind would want to be a panty-wearing sissy-boy? No offense intended," I said.

"None taken," he said, "but what makes you think submissive gay boys wear panties? Just because they want to please men doesn't mean they want to be girls...."

I stammered, "Well, I'm not a fag so I dunno how it works...I mean, how do the stronger boys get the weaker ones to bend over for them? What kind of fag are you? No offense intended...."

"None taken," he replied. "I prefer being a 'top' but I always make sure my boys get their rocks off!"

"How does a normal guy even get involved in this stuff?" I asked him. "Do fags go out and recruit normal guys and convert them? How do you get your uhhh, you know, 'boyfriends'?"

The smile suddenly vanished from his handsome face.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "I'll let you in on my secret, Johnny, but you gotta promise me you won't tell anyone, okay?"

Ohhhh, this sounds serious. "Okay," I agreed.

"When I find a boy who makes my dick hard and I want to convert him, I begin by befriending him -- you know, I invite him over here and give him beer and some Fireball -- I'll feed him dinner if I have to -- but I pretty much do whatever it takes to make him feel at ease...that's the most important part: you don't want to spook fresh meat...."

That makes sense, I thought, and nodded my head.

"Let me use you as an example -- it's only an example -- it doesn't mean a thing, okay?" he said.

"Sure, okay," I replied.

His expression suddenly changed, and he asked me, "Before I begin, aren't you getting hot wearing all those clothes? Look at me, I'm nice and cool in my boxers, wouldn't you be more comfortable just wearing yours?"

"I don't wear boxers," I said to him.

"Oh, you're a 'briefs' boy, huh? I suppose you wear tighty-whities, am I right?" he smirked at me.

I blushed and said, "No-no-no-no, I wear string, bikini briefs and they're not white -- they're yellow!"

"I can tell you're lying to me, Johnny, I can't have a conversation with someone who's unable to be honest with me," he scolded me.

"No, really, they're bikini briefs!" I protested.

"I don't believe you -- you're gonna have to show 'em to me to prove it," he said in a serious tone of voice.

Huh? What did he say?

"Wait a minute," he abruptly said and got off the sofa and went to the adjoining kitchen.

He came back with two shot glasses and a bottle of Fireball. He and I had drank some of it last night and I liked it.

He poured two shots, raised his glass and said, "Cheers!" and I followed him in drinking down the sweet liquor. He refilled our glasses and we quickly downed that shot too.

"You're making me very uncomfortable, Johnny," he complained.

"Why? What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm sitting here in my underwear and you have all your clothes on, aren't you hot?" he asked me.

It WAS getting awfully warm in his apartment, but wouldn't two guys sitting around in their underwear be a little faggoty?

He added: "You know, Johnny, no one ever finds out what happens behind the closed doors of the apartments in this building -- we're all very discreet and private...AND I find it rather insulting you don't trust me enough to do what I ask of you!"

He poured two more shots and this time the liquor went down smoothly and I didn't cough or choke.

Billy abruptly stood and said, "You know, Johnny, maybe it would be better if you went home...."

I felt a weird panic rush thru my brain.

"No-no, I'm sorry," I said, "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable...."

To placate him I removed my shoes and socks, pulled my polo shirt over my head and tossed it on a chair. I paused just a second, took a deep gulp of air then opened my jeans and pushed them down my legs. In the blink of an eye we were suddenly sitting side-by-side in our undies.

He smiled and said, "Those are very pretty panties you're wearing!"

"THEY'RE NOT PANTIES!" I protested too loudly, "they're men's, COTTON, string bikini briefs -- I buy them in the MEN'S department!!"

He laughed and said, "Whoa, relax boy, don't get your panties in a bunch, hahahaha...."

My face burned with embarrassment. I don't know why I get so defensive about my underpants.

Needing to change the subject, I asked him, "So how do you get supposedly straight guys to have sex with you?"

He sat back and sighed, "Oh Johnny, you're such a silly boy...almost every guy I know has experimented with boys like you -- it's in our DNA!!"

Boys like me? What does THAT mean? I wondered.

He put his arm around me and my first instinct was to push it away, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

He continued: "This is how it works...it's really simple: I get the little cutie tipsy, slowly strip him to his undies, fondle and caress his soft, girly-like flesh until he springs a boner then slide my hand into his underpants and begin stroking his dick...."

His strong hands had a gentle touch. They roamed freely over my back and hairless chest. They pinched and rolled my nipples into hard points. I couldn't help it -- I imagined I could actually hear my prick go BOING when it stiffened inside my briefs. I sighed and waited to hear the rest of his story when suddenly his hand slid beneath the waistband of my briefs and boldly took possession of my hard penis. I nearly leaped off the sofa in surprise.

"What self-respecting boy does NOT want to feel someone else's hand squeezing his dick?" he softly asked in my ear.

He was right, of course. It felt so good I wasn't about to push his hand away from my throbbing prick.

"...and when the boy is sufficiently excited, I take his hand and make him wrap his fingers around my own boner...."

My head was so dizzy with lust I really wasn't listening to him at this point. I'm not sure what happened, but I suddenly realized I had his hard prick in my hand, not only that, but I was stroking it in rhythm with his hand stroking me.

"...you know, cutie, it's perfectly acceptable to give and take pleasure with someone you truly like...."

When he began tugging at my briefs, I instinctively lifted my hips to allow him to free my raging boner.

Again, I wasn't sure how it happened but we sat there side-by-side, our undies down to our knees, and our hands slowly stroking each others dicks. Weird....

"...and when the time is right, I'll go down on my unsuspecting virgin-newbie and take his cock in my mouth...."

Oh my goodness, how queer is THAT?

"...and I'll suck on his prick until he's ready to shoot his load...."

I wasn't listening to him any longer. I was getting the greatest blow-job of my life and didn't want it to end.

"...and then I'll take his dick out of my mouth and he'll beg me to finish him off...."

He abruptly raised his head from my throbbing, swollen prick and I whimpered "Don't stop -- don't stop" in frustration.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, baby?" he softly asked.

"Oh gawd, yes - OH-GAWD-YES" I heard myself answer him.

"How do I know you'll do me if I do you?" he softly asked.

Huh? What does THAT mean?

"I only met you last week, Johnny, how do I know I can trust you? How do I know you'll return the favor?" he softly asked.

I suddenly felt his hand on the back of my head applying a gentle, downward pressure. I yielded until my face was an inch or so from his manly hard-on.

"Johnny, I'll do you after you do me, okay?" he softly asked.

Dammit, nothing comes easy, does it?

"Wet your lips, Johnny, and slide them over the head of my dick, okay Johnny?" he softly asked.

I had to cum so badly I think I would have agreed to kill someone just to shoot my load.

"I'll never tell anyone about this, Johnny, will you? Are you going to say anything about this to anyone?"

Damn, I was dizzy -- if I didn't shoot a load quickly my head would explode.

"No way," I moaned, "I'm not mentioning this to ANYONE!"

"Good boy -- good boy...now wet your lips and slide them over the head of my dick, okay Johnny?" he softly said.

I paused and stared at the engorged, purple cockhead. I knew this was a huge moment in my life and I didn't think I could go through with it until he took my pulsating boner in his hand and gave it a squeeze.

All my inhibitions seemed to melt away with that one squeeze of my turgid cock. I wet my lips with my tongue and slid them over his bulbous cockhead.

My inner voice cried out with a nasty, scornful contempt, 'It's official, you little freak, you are now a bona fide cocksucker!'

***

It's not so much all the homo-sex stuff he makes me do for him as it is how he treats me before and after. We are no longer equals -- once I gobble down his load he makes me feel like a second-class citizen, you know, like a girl....

He seems to take great delight in belittling and humiliating me. He makes it very clear he's a real man and I am not. He's gone so far as to make me wear women's panties underneath my jeans or slacks to serve as a constant reminder of my place in our relationship -- of my complete and total submission to him.

"Sweetie, you're more like a girl than a guy and girls wear panties," he says to me whenever I utter the slightest word of protest. "Now stop complaining or I'll take you across my knees again...is that what you want? Do you really want me to spank you again?"

I shudder at the thought of it. His spankings are brutally hard, and unnecessarily last way too long. I honestly cannot sit comfortably for two-three days afterward.

I know what he wants to hear. "No darling," I say to him, "I'll behave - I'll be a good little girl for you, darling...."

Two months later....

We got married in a beautiful, backyard ceremony. Thankfully, I no longer cringe or even blush when he introduces me to his friends as his 'sissy' or his 'wife'...I kinda like it now -- I finally know my place in life.

He's turned me into such a good cocksucker he says he's proud to share my mouth with his friends. I swallow so much semen I only need to eat one solid meal a day...it doesn't really matter - I seem to always have the taste of men's jizz in my mouth and can't really taste food anymore anyway

I'm rather nervous right now though. We're getting ready to go to his bosses house for dinner and he wants me to wear my 'fuck-panties' -- the ones that have a small slit cut into them so I don't have to lower them when I'm ordered to bend over and spread my legs.

He's never offered my pussy to anyone before and he made it quite clear if I don't give his boss a great fuck he'll let the older man give me a long and very painful spanking. Now THAT would be embarrassing, don't you think?

I've learned from experience when a man wants to fuck he doesn't give a furry rat's-ass for his partners comfort so I make sure my boy-cunt is well-lubricated before I pull the sheer and pink, diaphanous panties up into place.

You Do Me and I'll Do You

It was lust at first sight. I sprung a boner the moment I laid eyes on him. He was young, cute and so naive and innocent I instinctively knew I was going to make him my next bitch - oops, I mean 'lover.' The only question was what kind of bitch, err, 'lover' would I turn him in to?

When we were introduced and shook hands, I made sure to crush the boy's small hand until he winced in pain. I like to establish dominance as quickly as I can with a pretty boy so he knows his place with me from the beginning.

Sure, Johnny claimed to be straight, but so did Jeffery before him as did Eddie before Jeffery.

Sometimes these boys don't even know their true nature until I help them understand.

The way I see it, I'm doing them a favor. I'm saving them from years of heartbreak and pain believing they're straight. There is nothing sadder than a natural-born queerboy wasting his life chasing skank's and ho's, am I right?

Johnny is only five-feet five and a hundred and twenty pounds with rather soft and delicate features. He's a small-boned boy so I figure he has a tiny dick and has most likely been rejected and/or humiliated by the few women he claims to have dated in his life.

I love boys with no self-confidence and low self-esteem because it's easier to get into their pants - they aren't accustomed to the praise and attention I shower on them. Be nice to an insecure boy and it's amazing what you can get him to do for you.

Anyway, Johnny was more challenging than most of the boys I have pursued. He stubbornly insisted he wasn't queer right up to the night I got him to take out my dick and jerk me off. Once he did that I knew he was mine forever.

The secret in seducing a boy like Johnny is honesty and sincerity. He must truly believe the lies and bullshit you feed him.

"But I'm not gay!" they always say the first time.

"No, baby, ALL guys do this for each other -- it's called being 'friends with benefits!"

"Are you sure? That doesn't sound right...."

"You're a naive little boy, aren't you, Johnny?"

"No-no-no, I've been around -- I know how the world works -- I just thought 'friends with benefits' applies to a guy and a girl -- not two guys!"

"Like I said, you're a naive little boy, aren't you, Johnny?"

Well, boys like Johnny can't wait to prove you wrong...it's different with each one, but in Johnny's case he couldn't open my slacks and take out my hard-on fast enough, hahahaha....

Another secret with boys like Johnny is well, uhhhh, quite frankly -- blackmail.

Once you get them to bring you off the first time, they are so wracked with guilt and shame that when you make not-so-subtle innuendo's about their family and friends finding out what they did, most of them become as tame and docile as puppies and will take your dick in their hands whenever you want, and -- BINGO - that is when you know they belong to you.

I use what I call 'The Four Night Rule'....after a boy masturbates me three-nights-in-a-row with minimal or no protest, on the fourth night I make him go down on me.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not doing THAT!!" they usually whine.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on it, sweetie...you're gonna use YOUR mouth to keep MY mouth from spilling your dirty little secret to your mom and dad...."

Call me bad, but I really get off on seeing the look of shock, fear, desperation and finally resignation in their tear-filled eyes. Their discomfort is a huge turn-on for me.

"If I do that for you what guarantee do I have you won't tell people anyway?"

"It hurts me deeply you don't trust me -- I thought we were friends!?" I lied with phony outrage. "Come on, it'll only be this one time...."

1...345678