My Fantasies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, I can't take anymore - I gotta shoot a load - please let me cum -- pleeeeeeezzzzzzzz...."

He seemed to enjoy my whining desperation. His head began to furiously bob back-and-forth on my drooling dick, but when the next crisis came and my swollen balls were about to burst he suddenly backed off again leaving my throbbing and pulsating boner jutting straight up in the cool night air.

"Nooooooooooooooo...." I cried out.

My head was in such a thick fog of lust, I didn't even notice he'd gotten off his knees and was standing directly in front of me until I felt something hot and hard pressing against my closed lips.

"Johnny," he spoke down to me, "you promised if I do you you'd do me...well baby, open your mouth and let me in now...."

"But I didn't cum - I haven't finished yet," I whined.

"Sweetie, how do I know you won't renege on your promise once I swallow your load?" he asked me. "You know how we guys are once we get what we want -- now wrap your lips around my cock and show me I can trust you...."

Damn, how did he know that was my plan? That once I came in his mouth I had no intention of reciprocating? Damn....

"Johnny, I promise no one will ever know what you and I do together -- I will never tell a soul, okay?" he said.

I can't take the little homo's dick in my mouth...wouldn't that make ME a homo, too?

He pleaded with me, "Johnny, sweetie, "pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz...."

This time when he pressed his cockhead against my mouth my lips parted slightly and he shoved his boner almost down my throat. I had trouble breathing - I had to do what he wanted out of self-preservation.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't turn to stone or go to hell like my dad said I would....

He tricked me though - he said he wouldn't cum in my mouth but he did anyway and he pinched my nostrils closed until I swallowed every last drop.

I was gasping for air the moment he slid his cum-slick, flaccid penis from between my lips and wiped it on my face.

When I caught my breath, I pleaded with him, "Okay, you got what you wanted -- it's my turn now!"

I heard him laughing. "Are you crazy?" he blurted out, "I'm not a faggot like you -- go suck your own dick!"

"But you promised!" I whined.

"I lied -- so call a cop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...."

The little weasel is threatening to ruin my life if I don't go down on him whenever he wants.

I shouldn't say this but I am now having the best orgasms of my life. When his dick is in my mouth I jerk-off like a monkey in a mango tree....

Caught Red-Handed

"You know, son, don't you remember when you moved in here and I warned you the wi-fi connection isn't very secure?" my landlord asked me when I went to pay rent.

"Well, uhhhh, no, I don't recall you saying that...." I lied.

"You don't remember me telling you that I'm an ex-detective and I monitor my tenets online usage for suspicious activity?" he asked me.

"Ohhhh, yeah, I vaguely recall something like that," I said to him, "but I'm not a terrorist -- you got nothing to worry about from me...."

"That's not the point here, son," he seriously said, "no, you're not a terrorist, but I have followed the websites you go to and I find some of them very disturbing...."

My eyes flew open wide and a deep red blush covered my face.

"OH", I exclaimed, "...well, uh, you know, I like to explore when I'm online -- go to places I've never been to before...."

"Yes, I can see that, but there are an awful lot of sites you go to quite frequently that could be considered offensive," he said.

I knew what he was talking about but decided to have a little fun with him.

"Ohhhh, THOSE sites," I sheepishly said then lowered my eyes and added, "yeah, okay, I guess I do have some kinda fetish for women's lingerie...I hate to admit this but I sometimes used my mother's panties when I masturbated...."

He furrowed his brow and hesitated before saying, "That's not what I'm referring to, but now that you mention it, you do spend a considerable amount of time looking at women in their underwear...."

I uttered, "Ohhhhh, you meant all the dirty stories I read on 'Literotica', don't you?"

The surprised look on his face was priceless.

I said to him, "I can assure you I don't read anything kinky -- none of the characters are under the age of eighteen, and I don't read anything that involves dogs or ponies or goats...no, I only read stories in the 'Gay Male' section -- I especially like the ones where a boy like me is blackmailed into having homo sex with an older man like you...."

His shocked expression made me want to burst out laughing, but I kept my composure.

I blurted out, "Ohhhhh, I get it NOW -- you're talking about those sites with photos of corporal punishment, aren't you? You know, the ones where older men like you are spanking young guys like me...I don't know why, but those pictures are a huge turn-on for me...."

He didn't know what to say -- I'd made him speechless. Now was the time to make my move.

"Please, sir, whatever you decide to do PLEASE don't tell my parents, okay? They'd disown me -- I'd have to move out of the state -- please don't tell them -- I'll do ANYTHING you want just please don't tell them -- PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ...."

Epilogue

Daddy now treats me the way I always wanted a man to treat me. He's forceful and firm yet gentle.

Sometimes he's too gentle and I have to provoke him into taking me across his lap and giving me a sound spanking on my bare butt with my panties down around my knees. How deliciously humiliating is THAT???

Today, I am interviewing for a new boy to move into my old apartment. I want a cutie with a smokin' hot bod, but most importantly, he must be a Top. Daddy can only get it up three-four times a day so I need another man in the house who will make me service him, too.

I have a dream where I am between two virile men in the same bed and they don't fall asleep until they use me like a whore and I have totally drained their balls.

Oh-my-yesssssssssssssssssss....

1...345678