My Fantasies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick began throbbing at the sight of pure consternation on his pretty face. I couldn't believe it -- the boy was actually considering going down on me, hahahahaha....

"If I do that you're gonna hold it over my head from now on -- you'll make me do it whenever you want!"

"I'll make a deal with you," I said with all the fake sincerity I could muster up, "if you swallow my load this one time, I PROMISE never to ask you or even mention it again!"

The boy became apoplectic. "SWALLOW YOUR LOAD???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND????"

"That's a very hurtful thing to say, " I softly replied, "what do YOU do when a man cums in YOUR mouth -- spit it out?"

When I saw the look of horror and astonishment on the little cuties face I had to turn away so he wouldn't see me smiling.

"You know, kid, I'll make you one last offer and that will be the end of it...if you do me I'll do you, okay? Let me cum in YOUR mouth and I'll let you cum in MY mouth, okay? Otherwise, I can't promise that I won't tell your friends and family how much you love jerking my cock and making me cum...and of course, what a wonderful lover-boy you've been...."

The kid looked so lost, helpless and confused it was time to make my move.

I opened my slacks, lowered the zipper and the boy became wide-eyed and speechless. When I took out my throbbing boner his face turned the darkest shade of red I'd ever seen, but at the same time, he didn't look away from it either.

I placed both hands on his shoulders and applied a gentle, but firm downward pressure until the boy was on his knees, my hard, pulsating penis inches from his pretty mouth.

"Wet your lips and slide them over the glans," I softly said to him.

I cannot describe the sheer joy and happiness I experience when gullible boys actually obey my commands....

Billy and Johnny

Johnny:

On Monday I let down my guard and allowed the little fagboy who lives upstairs to give me a handjob and now it's been three nights-in-a-row and the little fudge-packer wants me to reciprocate and jack him off too. I'm pretty open-minded about faggots and sissies but that doesn't mean I want to be one myself.

"Come on, Johnny, it's only fair," he whined, "look at all the things I've done for you since you moved into the house...dinners and movies -- all the beer and Fireball I've given you...don't you think it's time you show me a little gratitude?"

"But I'm not gay, Billy, I can't do that for you," I protested.

He became serious. "You owe me, Johnny...what's your problem? Guys do this for each other all the time!"

"Yeah," I countered, "GAY GUYS do it for each other!"

"You're making me mad, Johnny, and I'll let you in on a secret: when I get mad - I get even!" he snapped at me. "You're so afraid of what people might think of you I'm going to do you the biggest favor of your life!"

"And that would be what, Billy?" I asked him. "The biggest favor you can do for me is to leave me alone...."

"No, cutie, the biggest favor I can do for you is this," he said abruptly standing, opening his jeans and pushing them and his boxer-briefs down to his knees exposing his hard dick to my shocked, bulging eyes.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I blurted out. "I don't want to see that thing -- put it away!"

He suddenly moved directly in front of me -- the bulbous, purple glans of his boner two-inches from my face. I instinctively closed my mouth and pursed my lips together.

"You hurt my feelings, cutie," he cooed down at me, "you can apologize to me by giving my dick a nice, long kiss...."

Oh-my-gawd, the boy really IS crazy!

I was afraid if I opened my mouth to protest, he'd shove his dick down my throat.

"Let me put it in a way that even a simpleton like you will understand...."

Huh? What did he say to me?

"If you don't suck my dick, I'm going to tell all your friends and co-workers you sucked it anyway...."

"That's nuts - they'll never believe you!" I vehemently protested.

"Why wouldn't they? You haven't had a girlfriend since you moved here - most of 'em think you're queer anyway...they'll have no problem believing you sucked my dick...."

The little rat-bastard is right! I know my so-called 'friends' talk behind my back in a 'is he or isn't he?' kind of way...if Billy says something to them they won't give me the benefit of doubt -- they'll automatically brand me a faggot and avoid me like a plague.

"Let's go, cutie, I'm horny - wet your lips and slide them over my cock!"

A cold shiver raced up-and-down my spine. Those were the exact words I had used the last time I was with a girl.

***

Bobbing my head back-and-forth on Billy's hard dick, it bothered me I didn't feel any shame or guilt for performing such a despicable act of homo-degeneracy. Worse yet, my own prick kept throbbing and drooling pre-cum. I knew if I reached down and squeezed it thru my pants my balls would explode and drench my string, bikini briefs with a gallon of sperm and semen. How embarrassing would THAT be?

My brain was lost in such a deep and overwhelming fog of lust and desire, it was almost like I enjoyed being a dick-licking, cock-sucking, cum-swallowing fagboy -- can you imagine that?

My only safe haven was the knowledge I had no other choice. If I didn't suck his dick he'd ruin my life -- it was as simple as that!

I'm beginning to wonder if being a faggot is merely a state of mind?

Billy:

I wouldn't blackmail anyone into having homo sex if I didn't think they were already queer...at least that's what I like to tell myself. In Johnny's case though, I made an exception.

I knew he was straight when I met him, but the moment we shook hands I sprung a boner and told myself no matter what it takes I had to have this boy. I want, no, NEED to see the expression on his innocent and pretty face when I finally get his pants down, bend him over and pop his boy-cherry.

Well, I turned him into a cocksucker and now Phase One of my plan is complete.

I don't think of myself as a vindictive guy, but I got tired of hearing Johnny call gay guys "faggots and fudge-packers" and thought it was time he learned a lesson. I just didn't realize how much I resented him.

Plus (and it's a huge plus), I never understood how exciting it is to break and train a reluctant boy to do your bidding.

OH-MY-HELL -- the first time I mounted Johnny's chest and presented my hard dick to his pretty lips was the thrill of my lifetime. The fear and panic in his eyes was so exciting I almost shot my load on his face.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth!" I softly but firmly said to him.

OH-MY-GAWD -- he actually did it!

I took advantage of his obedience and thrust my hard cock between his lips to the back of his mouth. He began coughing and choking so I adjusted the depth of my strokes but never once paused in fucking his mouth.

I don't know why I did it, but my cell phone was within reach so I held it above us and videoed my dick sliding in-and-out between his sexy, pouting lips. Blackmail didn't occur to me until later - I simply wanted something sexy to watch the next time I masturbated.

Well, that video turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The next day when I showed it to Johnny he became so angry and furious at me he demanded I delete it at once.

"WHAT THE HELL, BILLY? GET RID OF THAT -- YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT TO PEOPLE!"

It was at that very moment I discovered my natural predilection for power. His fear and anger made my dick stiffen and my balls swell to the size of small lemons. It was exciting beyond belief to know I could make him do anything I want as long as I possessed that video.

Johnny:

My world has been turned upside-down: Night is day -- day is night - black is white -- white is black - homo-sex is normal....

When I complain or object, Billy shuts me up by saying, "If it wasn't for homo-sex -- you'd have no sex at all!!"

I don't even know what that means....

It's been a week since he made me move in with him. When he broached the subject I argued, "But you only have a one-bedroom apartment!" to which he said, "We only need ONE BED!"

I felt sick to my stomach but did as I was told like I always do now. I have to -- I cannot under any circumstance let my family find out I was turned queer...they're awfully conservative when it comes to faggots -- they'd disown me at the slightest hint I had sugar in my pockets....

Now I have a whole new problem: Billy tossed out all my cotton, men's bikini briefs and replaced them with panties -- women's nylon and lace panties - it's humiliating...sure, no one can see them, but Billy and I both know I'm a panties-wearing, sissyboy and he's got the videos and photos to prove it, too!

A Star is Born

"So, let me see if I understand this correctly: your boss is going to pay me fifty-dollars-an-hour if I let him take photos of me in my underwear?" I asked Billy, my next door neighbor.

"Nooo, he'll pay you fifty bucks for ONE photo shoot...it might take an hour, two hours at the most, and he'll provide the clothes for you to wear," said Billy, "...if his clients like what they see he might offer you a long-term contract and steady work...."

I couldn't believe my good fortune. Maybe my luck was finally changing. Fifty bucks for standing around in my skivvies for a couple hours? I've got a nice body -- I don't mind showing it off, and God knows I need the money since I got laid-off from the convenience store.

I didn't want to appear too anxious. If I play hard-to-get maybe I can squeeze more money out of the photographer.

"Well, I dunno," I softly said, "...don't professional models make more than fifty-bucks-an-hour?"

Billy rolled his eyes and snapped, "You are NOT a professional model, John...."

"Didn't you tell me the other night you made four-hundred dollars in one afternoon?" I asked him.

He sighed and said, "I really shouldn't talk about business after a few shots of Fireball...."

"Well, I want to make THAT kind of money...." I complained.

Another sigh. "John, the amount of money Eddie pays his models all depends on what they do and how far they're willing to go...."

"What does THAT mean?" I asked Billy. "Are you talking about posing naked? If that's what it takes to make the most money, I can do that, too!"

"That's part of it," he said, "no, it's more a matter of being willing to pose with a partner...."

A partner? And that's when it sunk into my thick head what he was talking about -- porn -- Eddie the Photographer takes dirty pictures -- maybe even makes porn movies!

"Sure, I can pose with pretty girls," I assured him, then joked, "but I gotta warn you: I might have a boner the whole time, hahahaha...."

Billy replied in a soft tone of voice, "That's what he's counting on...."

Wow...never in my wildest dreams did I think someone would want ME to pose naked with naked girls...my dick is not exactly Gods-Gift to women!!

"You're not messing with my head, are you? Eddie's going to pay me a boatload of money for diddling naked girls on camera?" I pressed him.

He looked me square in the eyes and said, "Exactly -- except you won't be diddling girls...."

That made no sense whatsoever. "Well, what does he expect me to do with the girls?"

"I never said anything about posing with girls...."

"You said I'd have a partner and wouldn't be alone...if I'm not going to be having sex with a girl, what else is there?" I asked him.

He stood there staring at me. "Johnny, there won't be ANY girls there...."

Damn, this kid sure can be frustrating. "How can there NOT be girls in a porn movie?"

"Think about it, John...."

"What's there to think about?" I angrily said to him. "If I'm not posing with girls what's left?"

Two-seconds later the bulb in my head flashed brightly and I sighed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

***

To say the photo shoot didn't go well would be a gross understatement -- it had been an unmitigated disaster!

"Dammit Johnny, I told you what to expect -- you agreed you'd be fine with whatever Eddie wanted you to do!" Billy angrily snapped at me.

"Look, so I lost it when that old creep told me to stick my hand down that kid's pants, what self-respecting hetero-man wouldn't complain?" I asked Billy.

"I told you it was a gay photo shoot -- I told you you'd be naked with another guy -- I told you you'd be expected to have sex with the other boy...you said you'd be fine with it -- that you would be a professional and do whatever the 'old creep' asked you to do!" Billy reminded me.

"Well, sure, but I thought I'd be the 'BOY' not the 'GIRL'!" I protested.

"GIRL? What are you talking about? Do you know anything about gays? We have Tops and we have Bottoms -- we have Doms and we have Subs -- Eddie sees YOU as a bottom and wants YOU to play the submissive role...it's all an act, Johnny, it's not real...no one is going to think any less of you for jerking-off other guys -- the script requires it...and no one is going to care at all when the script calls for you to go to your knees and take a dick in your mouth -- it's part of the story - it's fiction, Johnny, IT'S NOT REAL!!!"

I cringed, "Take a dick in my mouth?"

"It's in the script, of course you'll have boners in your mouth -- that's what your character DOES -- he submits to and obeys the REAL men in the story...in all honesty, John, you'll be the STAR of the photo shoot -- all eyes will be on YOU!!!"

"I dunno, it sounds awfully faggoty to me...."

"Johnny, of course it's faggoty -- that's the whole point!!"

"I don't think I can do it, Billy...what if people I know see me? I'll become a laughing stock -- a joke...worse -- my family will disown me!!"

"That's why this is so perfect for you...Eddie sells most of his 'boy photos' to a magazine in Saudi Arabia -- they won't even be available in this country...no one you know will ever see anything you do...just imagine all those horny Arabs jacking-off while watching YOU -- wouldn't that be wild?"

"Well, yeah, I guess that would be kinda wild, huh? But no kissing on the lips, okay? I gotta draw the line somewhere and I don't want to kiss another guy on the mouth!"

"Can you hear what you're saying? Do you know how immature and naive you sound? You'll be taking guys dicks in your hands and your mouth, but you won't kiss them on the lips? Grow up, Johnny...."

I blushed a deep red. Yeah, I guess I am naive about homo sex...sure, the thought of kissing a guy on the mouth turns my stomach, but okay, I understand why it needs to be done...nothing screams FAGGOT like two guys kissing, am I right?

I'll give those A-rabs something to jerk-off to....

Honeymoon Cabin

When my eyes popped open not only did I have my usual morning boner, but a screaming headache as well. It was one of my bad hangovers - I must have gotten drunk on whiskey last night - damn, my head hurt....and then I realized I wasn't alone. I'd slept on my side and there was a warm body pressing against my back. And when I felt a man's hard penis insinuated between the cheeks of my butt, I almost had a heart attack.

Suddenly, whoever I was in bed with put his arms around me and snuggled me closer to him.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said, "welcome to the first day of the rest of your life...."

OH-MY-GOD -- please Lord, please tell me it's not true -- please tell me I didn't sleep with my boss -- pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz....

He took my hand in his and held them in front of my face.

"I love these wedding bands," said my boss, "solid gold -- cost a fortune but you're worth it -- you're going to make me one helluva wife!"

I coughed and choked and felt the bile rising in my belly, but I managed not to vomit.

The sun began creeping thru the shades and I saw I was in a strange bed. I didn't recognize anything in the bedroom.

"W-W-Where are we?" I asked in a timid voice.

He chuckled and said, "Don't you remember, sweetheart? We came here after the ceremony -- this is the 'Honeymoon Cabin' -- this is where I'm going to teach you everything a good wife needs to know on how to keep her husband satisfied and happy...."

Am I in 'The Twilight Zone'? I wondered. I sure hope so, this can't be real, can it?

My boss rolled onto his back, threw off the bedspread exposing a long and slender erection to my shocked, bulging eyes and said, "Sweetheart, I love starting every morning with an orgasm...."

I was appalled. My body shivered and my brain screamed 'What the hell is going on here?'

"Since I haven't taught you yet how to suck my cock - just use your hands this morning like you did last night," he said as though it was perfectly normal for a boss to request a handjob from a male employee.

I protested, "Mister Andrews, you know I'm not a homo, what's going on here? Why are you doing this to me?"

He smiled and said, "Sweetheart, we're married now -- you don't have to call me Mister Andrews anymore...no, I want you to call me 'Darling' from now on...when I tell you to do something, I want you to reply, 'Yes, my darling husband'...do you understand me, sweetheart?"

"Mister Andrews, please, this isn't right!" I numbly said to him. "I'm not a fag - I like girls...."

"Sweetheart, do you see that wooden paddle hanging on the wall over there? It's a 'Spencer Paddle'...now that particular model is called 'The Spanker' and as you can see, there are twelve rows of three small holes drilled into it -- those holes cut down on the wind resistance when it is brought down hard on a naughty boys bare bottom -- it is quite painful...and for expediency, I've hung paddles in every room of the cabin and will not hesitate to use them on your cute ass-cheeks to correct any behavior I consider unacceptable...."

The man is insane. The only possible explanation for him talking to me like this is he's gone bonkers -- totally nuts!

"Sweetheart, go over there and bring it to me now...."

"Mister Andrews, this is crazy -- I'm nineteen years-old, I am NOT going to let you spank me!" I defiantly said.

"Sweetheart, the longer you stall the inevitable only means a much longer and more painful spanking for you...."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I lashed-out at him. "My uncle is going to kill you when I tell him what you've done!"

With that arrogant smile still plastered on his craggy, wrinkled face, the old man calmly said to me: "Sweetheart, as is our custom, I asked your uncle for your hand in marriage...when I told him my intentions of making you my bride he gave me his wholehearted approval...I believe his exact words were 'He will make you a wonderful wife!'"

I was stunned. "Noooooo, I don't believe you -- my uncle would NEVER say anything like that!"

"Oh, but he did, sweetheart, and now you and I are husband and wife and it is my responsibility to not only take care of you, but to also train you in your wifely duties...."

I couldn't think straight. A thick fog of fear and confusion enveloped my mind. I was sure my head would explode if he called me his 'wife' one more time.

The smile on his face quickly vanished. "Get out of bed and bring the paddle to me -- NOW BOY!!"

I was acutely aware of my nudity when I scurried out of bed to retrieve the paddle -- especially the boner jutting straight out from my firm and flat belly.

I told myself I have to be dreaming -- there is no way in the world this is real, but when I took down the wooden paddle and turned and saw my boss sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me naked with a manly hard-on and heavy balls swinging between his open thighs, I felt sharp jolts of fear and loathing coursing throughout my entire trembling body.

"Bring me the paddle!" he repeated.

I swooned at the forcefulness of his command.

I breathlessly replied, "Yes, my darling husband...."

Deception

Holy crap, my sissy-fagboy neighbor really knows how to suck cock! I swear his warm and wet mouth feels like the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. Twice, the little twink brought me to the brink of orgasm only to push down my balls and delay my climax. He had me literally begging him to let me cum.

1...345678