All Comments on 'My Fantasy Happens'

by hubby2005us1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Only 12"?

A man only with 12"? He should have get one with more than 15...And what he did to his wife was rape...The same as cheating...

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Story needs work

Man, I hate to give a new author a bad review, but there are just so many problems I have with this story.

First, I've grown so tired of stories that begin with descriptions of the main characters that include statistics and measurements. I'm guilty of this infraction myself, in my earlier stories, but I've learned that there are better ways to describe people than by using numbers.

But what bothers me more than that are numbers that just don't add up. The average dick size is around 5.5". The husband's dick in this story is a full two inches longer than average -- and the "bull" is sporting a dick that is "11-12 inches." For comparison, the world record holder's cock is 13.5" in length. So the odds of meeting a random stranger with a dick that is almost record-sized is ludicrous. I realize that this is fantasy, but it has to be at least a little bit plausible in order for a reader to enjoy it. We can only suspend so much disbelief.

Let's set all of that aside. I can forgive the implausible statistics. What I can't forgive is the idea of a husband of 34 years, who is "more in love with his wife than ever", DRUGGING HER so that she will fuck another guy. Come on, man.

The author never mentions what kind of pill it was, but if it had some sort of mood-altering effect, wouldn't Peggy notice it? I would be freaked out if someone handed me a non-alcoholic drink in a casino, and I suddenly felt woozy.

Next, we're led to believe that this ultra-conservative wife who insists on having sex with the lights off after 34 years of marriage suddenly and inexplicably asks her husband if she can fuck a guy she just met. Ugh.

There are other editorial issues with this story, such as shifts from past to present tense, but I feel like I've picked on the author enough already. Sorry, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Only a truly sick fuck could write about drugging his wife. Must be a real winner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
could be a great story

But Let's get real... a 12 incher is not going to be easy to find... Yep I had one for short time until my wife found out that four inches had been broken off the ruler...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I guess 11 or 12" dick exist....

...but don't know anyone with one, outside of porn movies. Keep in mind, naysayers of the story (which I'm one), the big cock IS connected to a professional fucker, an escort.

On the other hand, depending on my level of excitement, I'm between 7 1/2" and 8" and very thick. My wife, who had 3 other dicks before me, says I'm middle of the road between what she's already head. One was longer and thinner, another was about my length but thicker yet (I'm 6.5" in circumference). The third was small enough he didn't get into her pussy but once.... ;)

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Okay, I have to ask...

...are you guys measuring your dicks from the top or the bottom?

Makes a big difference! LOL.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Not a sizzler, but nicely told.

I have a problem with him drugging his wife. I realize this is a fantasy and fictional, but even in fiction, and least to me, that is totally unacceptable.

The size of the member .. can't figure out why so many men are so hung up over the size of their cock. The size of some of them portrayed in fiction would be good only for bar room bets and small horses.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good story

To swingerjoe: I want the descriptions at the beginning because I want the story to play in my mind like a DVD. If I don't know what they look like, it's harder to visualize it.

Re: the drug issue: I would definitely have to drug my wife because of her strict Baptist upbringing, and then think it won't happen.

Re: the size issue: So what? We've seen the porn videos. We know the 11-12 inch cocks exist because we have seen them on the movie. It's just a story. Let him tell his story.

Now, you have a couple of word misspellings and word usage mistakes. Be sure to edit your stories several times or get someone else do it, so those of us who are anal about such things don't have to slow down and try to figure out what you are saying. :)

4*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rape

Both are guilty of rape, once the pill was used without her knowledge it was rape, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Guys don't get bra size

Why is that guys don't get bra sizes?

You say she's 5'2" and a 38B. You just described a fat chick with smallish tits. Have you ever actually seen a boob?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Did nothing for me

Silly descriptions and stupid action. No.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Nice One

Always great to knock off ones fantasies and I hope you three get together on a regular basis, you obviously have a lot in common and your wife seems to like the attention of you both. MFM's are great when you find a good stud and it's harder than you think to get a really large stiff cock that can repeat. Enjoyable read, thanks

fewellafewellaabout 6 years ago
Great fantasy

I'm sure the wife loved being filled by two cocks.

sextravertsextravertalmost 3 years ago

Drugged? That is a crime. The author is a criminal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous