My Fat Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

We went to the grocery store the next day, and I nearly had a heart attack. Ahead of us in the produce section was a fat woman - and from behind, she looked exactly like Ellen. Her fat ass wobbled in her leggings as she moved to pick up some carrots, and I froze in place.

My wife said something, and walked away to grab some potatoes. My heart pounded in my chest as I felt my world crashing in around me. What was I going to do? How could I function with my wife and the woman I had cheated on her with - her own hated mother - in the same place?

The fat woman in front of me turned around, saw me staring, and rolled her eyes. It wasn't Ellen. It was a woman much younger - younger than us, probably, just with her same build. Idly, I watched her soft form as she sauntered off to grab more groceries.

"Where's the celery?" a voice behind me said, snapping me back to reality. My wife was scanning the cart, looking for the celery which I was evidently supposed to grab. Not seeing it, she sighed and went off to grab it herself.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, and thankfully so did the next week. My head had started to clear - I felt like I had exorcised something vile from my system, and had started to rationalize that the... mistake I had made with Ellen was a one-time thing, an error in judgment that I had been manipulated into by a cruel woman.

So the next weekend, I was caught a little off guard when my wife stormed into my office, holding her phone.

"We need to talk," she said, her voice quavering.

---

Evidently, Ellen decided it was time to let Erin know that she had moved closer to us, and was demanding that we have another dinner to celebrate.

I feigned surprise. Poorly. Thankfully, my wife didn't seem to notice.

"Why would she do this!?" my wife asked, clearly on the verge of tears. "It's not like our last dinner went well. Clearly neither of us like each other. Why would she move across the fucking country all of a sudden and start acting like we're a normal family!?"

"I, uh...," I added, sounding particularly stupid. I cleared my throat. "Maybe she wants to patch things up?" I suggested, knowing that was clearly not true. "You know, we don't have to have dinner with her. Just tell her we're busy, or just don't respond. You don't like her, you don't have to see her."

"What, so she can just hold that over my head?" my wife snapped back. "She lives like half hour away apparently, there's going to be no avoiding her. She's just going to shove her way into my world like she always does."

I felt a lump in my throat. This was a bad situation. How did that fat bitch manipulate me so easily? If I had just stayed away from her, everything would be fine.

I tried to talk my wife out of the dinner for the rest of the night. She argued me on every front, despite clearly not wanting it to happen, either. I don't know how Ellen got in peoples' heads so easily.

"She's coming over tomorrow," my wife said, definitely. "Let's just get this over with."

---

I wish the next day had dragged on, but in all my anxious energy, it passed in the blink of an eye. Suddenly, I found myself in a cold sweat, standing next to my wife as she opened the door to my mother-in-law.

The door swung open, and behind it I saw the woman who had coerced me to cheat on my wife. Today, Ellen was wearing a light sundress - it had a deep neck, showing her ample cleavage, sitting high atop the shelf of her massive belly. Her hair was done up in a cute bun, and her face was significantly more made up than when we had- well, than the last time I had seen her.

She was holding a crockpot of meatballs, and as she moved past us into the house, I watched her bare, thick legs jiggle - and then her big, fat ass move as the thin material of her sundress clung to it.

My wife seemed to notice me staring, but thankfully seemed to misinterpret it. She nudged me, and whispered, "She really fucking needs to cover up, doesn't she?"

I cracked a smile and shrugged. We closed the door and followed her into the kitchen. Ellen was already getting things set up.

"I brought my famous meatballs - you remember these, sweetie?" she asked her daughter. "I bet you haven't had anything this good in a long time," she said, though her gaze drifted to me as she spoke. This was not going to be an easy night.

"You have pasta, right?" Ellen continued. "I thought it would be better to make it here. Tim, be a dear and help me, please. Erin, why don't you get the table set?"

My wife sighed and started getting dishes for the table. I was impressed at Ellen's ability to take charge even when she wasn't wanted there. I shuffled into the kitchen, got out the big pot, and started filling it with water.

As I was facing the sink, I felt a warm, soft body press against me. "It's nice to see you again," I heard the unbearably smooth voice quietly say into my ear. I could smell the perfume I had noticed the first time we met.

My heart pounded, and I nearly spilled the water for the pasta. I looked over my shoulder quickly, making sure my wife was in the dining room.

"We can't do this- we shouldn't have done anything, I love my-" I stammered, putting the pot down and turning towards my mother-in-law.

She put her hand on my chest. "Shush, sweetie. It's too late. I've seen what you want, and it's what I want, too. Didn't you like feeling your hard cock in my fat, tight-"

I cleared my throat as I heard my wife start returning to the kitchen, and moved away from Ellen. I turned the stove on, wishing to God that the water would start boiling soon, and hoping that neither of the women here would notice the boner straining against my pants zipper.

"Do we have any wine?" Ellen asked her daughter. "Can't have a nice pasta dinner without a little wine."

Erin rolled her eyes and moved to the side of the counter we kept the wine in. As she turned away from us, Ellen took a step back, pressing her fat ass against my crotch. She looked back at me, winked, and dropped her phone.

"Whoops!" she said in a sweet voice. "Clumsy me." She bent over at the waist to pick it up, shaking her butt as it was still pressed against me. Before I could move, she stood back up.

My wife finally turned, holding a bottle of wine. "This one looks okay, and it should go with pasta. I'll get us some glasses."

"Oh, shoot!" Ellen declared, suddenly. "I forgot the bread. Is there a bakery nearby?"

Erin sighed again. "It's okay, mom, we don't need bread. This is a heavy dinner already."

"Nonsense," Ellen interjected. "I'm not having a nice pasta dinner without a nice, big baguette. You know, for garlic bread."

"Ugh," my wife groaned, and looked to me. "Do you need garlic bread?"

"I- it- well, it might be nice..." I meekly said.

Erin glared at me. "Fine. Go to the grocery store and get a loaf," she told her mother.

Ellen scoffed. "I'm not getting grocery store bread. There must be an actual bakery around here?"

My wife looked like she was on the verge of killing someone. "Sure. Just... there's a nice bakery on East Ave. Can you give her directions?" She asked me.

"Oh, why doesn't he just show me how to get there? You can keep an eye on the water," my mother-in-law suggested.

"Fine. Sure. Have fun," my wife said, tersely. I got the impression she was happy to have a moment alone.

This wasn't a good idea. And yet I followed Ellen to her car, and got in. I found it... interesting to see how her round body squished into the driver's seat.

Ellen immediately fished something out of a compartment beneath the radio. I saw instantly that it was a joint. She put it to her soft, fat lips, and lit it.

"Sorry," she said with an exhale of smoke. "There's no way I can get through a dinner with that little cunt without smoking."

She offered it to me. I declined. She started the car after taking a few more puffs, and we started off towards the bakery. She held the joint in her fingers as she drove, eventually snubbing it out a couple minutes before we got to the bakery.

We didn't really talk much on the way there, just a few pleasantries about the weather as I awkwardly directed her to the bakery and tried to ignore the increasing aroma of marijuana building around us. We pulled into the parking lot, which was almost entirely empty, and I accompanied her inside. We got a nice loaf of Italian bread - not quite a baguette - and headed back to the car.

In all honesty, I was surprised at how innocuous this trip had seemed. I had assumed that, as usual, Ellen was trying to manipulate me into doing something inappropriate. As we walked back to the car, I stayed a few steps behind her, watching her body move beneath the light sundress. Was I disappointed?

I shook my head. That couldn't be the case. We got to the car, and I walked around to the passenger seat. I opened the door, put the bread in, and realized that Ellen hadn't opened her door. I heard her walking around the car to my door, and turned to see what was up.

As I did, she leaned up, and kissed me. It was exactly the soft, heavenly kiss from the last time we fucked. In a second I was willing to admit that I had been disappointed, that when I left with my mother-in-law, I had secretly wanted her to make a move - to share in another secret behind my wife's back.

I pulled her in close, squeezing her fat body against mine, grabbing at every soft fold and curve of her body. I never wanted to leave her warm embrace as we made out furiously. Still, after a few minutes, she pulled away.

"Wow," I said, my mind still reeling.

"You need to listen to me more," Ellen told me in a sultry, quiet voice. "I know what you want."

She gave me a wink, and reached down to my crotch. She undid my belt, then the button of my pants, and finally the zipper. I looked around anxiously - we were alone in the parking lot, and we were shielded by the car and the neighboring buildings, but I was still paranoid. I'd never done anything like this in public.

Ellen pulled my rock hard dick out, finally freeing it from its increasingly claustrophobic prison. It felt nice to have it out in the warm summer air. She kissed me more as she gently caressed my dick, and then, after looking around briefly, she sunk to her knees.

My mind boggled as her warm, soft mouth enveloped my cock. She bobbed her head slowly at first, really taking her time exploring the underside of my dick with her tongue. Over time, she began sinking more of it down her throat, until I was completely engulfed by her mouth. She took some time slowly deepthroating me, before pulling out, sliding her tongue against my dick.

She started mixing up her technique. She would lick it like a lollipop, really savoring the taste with her tongue. She spent a while focusing on the head, sucking as her hand worked the shaft. It was beyond heavenly.

My wife liked to give blowjobs. I could tell she would try really hard, and she liked bringing me pleasure. But years of blowjobs from her didn't compare to these five minutes of her mother blowing me in the parking lot.

"Holy fucking shit," I moaned, grabbing her hair as she bobbed on my dick. "You're so fucking good at this. So much better than-"

My phone rang. I looked at it, and saw that my wife was calling. Immediately the guilt hit me, and I tried to get Ellen off my cock as I answered, on the verge of panic. Ellen didn't budge.

"H-hi, honey," I said as I answered the call, doing my best to ignore the unfathomable pleasure coming from my dick.

"What's up? Are you guys okay? Did you see my text? You've been out for a while, just wanted to make sure my mom didn't, like, kill you or something," my wife's voice responded over the phone.

"No - no your mom hasn't done anything bad," I said, looking down at Ellen who was smiling wickedly around my cock. "W-we just hit some traffic. We should- OH FUCK-"

I was caught completely off guard as Ellen fished my balls out of my pants, and started sucking on them. My wife hated testicles and tried her best to avoid mine. This was a new sensation.

"Honey! Are you okay!?" my wife asked, sounding alarmed.

"Shit- yeah, sorry, Erin. Someone just nearly hit the car. We're okay. Like I said, bad traffic. We should be back in a couple minutes," I told her, and hung up the phone. Ellen seemed to be sucking the guilt out of me as she worshipped my balls, replacing it only with a hedonistic pleasure and lust for more.

Still, I tried to stop her. "Come on, we've got to get back," I urged.

She took her mouth off my nutsack and smiled up at me. "Mm-mm. Cum for me first," she demanded.

She sunk the head of my dick back into her mouth, and sucked greedily as she fondled my balls with her hand. The pure sensations combined with the completely abhorrent act of betrayal we were committing drove me over the edge, and with a loud groan, I came.

I shot my load straight into her mouth, orgasming for what felt like forever. Finally, I finished, and flinched as she gave my dick a few more licks. She smiled up at me, and opened her mouth, displaying the massive load I had emptied there, and with a gulp, swallowed it all.

"What a nice appetizer," she said, and gave my dick a final kiss before getting up.

---

We arrived back at my home a few minutes later. Now, fully committed to the fantasy we were playing out, I smacked Ellen's fat ass as we walked to the front door.

"I knew you were going to love this as much as I do," she said, giggling excitedly.

As she did, my wife opened the front door. "Love what?" she asked, eyeing us with not a little bit of frustration.

I waved the bakery bread in front of me. "The bread we got!" I explained, smiling.

I could feel my wife's anger growing - like we were both wasting her time now. "Yeah, I bet it's great. Come in, let's get the dinner ready."

"You're good at this!" Ellen whispered to me as we entered. I liked her praise.

We finished cooking the pasta - Erin had turned the stove off while we were out cavorting around - and tossed the bread in the convection oven for a few minutes. Erin served it to the dining room table, and we all sat and ate.

Ellen made bright and cheery conversation, as if my balls hadn't been in her mouth less than an hour ago. My wife feigned enthusiasm, and counted the seconds before she could politely kick her mother out of the house. I watched every move of Ellen's body as she gesticulated, admiring the jiggly bosom, the curve of her fat upper arm, the way her double chin threatened to swallow her face as she laughed. She really did look a lot like my wife - just more. More fat, more cleavage, more curves - more experience, more excitement, more everything.

A warmth built in my chest - well, okay, it started in my dick, but it grew to cover my heart. I understood now why I had been so easily seduced: Ellen was everything my wife was, just more. If I loved my wife, I loved Ellen more. And if betraying my wife was the best way to be with her, then I was all in.

Erin looked at me pleadingly, not seeing the transformation inside of me. She desperately wanted this night to be over, but I wasn't ready yet.

"That was a lovely dinner, Ellen," I told my mother-in-law, "but Erin and I usually watch a movie on Sunday nights and..."

Ellen gave me a quick, hidden smirk. "Why, I'd love to watch a movie with you two!" she responded, playing dumb.

My wife looked like she was going to break something. "Tim meant just the two of us, mom. It's getting late and-"

Ellen cut her off, acting hurt. "Oh, okay, I understand. Well, you two have fun then, I'll just go home and turn in for the night."

"Nonsense!" I added. "Stay here, you can watch the movie with us - it's not that late yet."

"Well, if it's not too much trouble!" my mother-in-law cheerily responded.

Erin glared daggers at me. "Let's clean up, honey," she ordered me through gritted teeth. "What the hell!?"

As we walked away with the dishes, I shrugged and whispered, "What? I felt bad!"

"She does that to people," my wife muttered, "She's up to something - she always is."

I scoffed. "She's just a lonely old lady," I told her, completely willing to lie to the woman I supposedly loved.

---

We went to the living room, and sat down in front of the tv - my wife and I sat on the couch, and Ellen took the recliner. We put something on - I don't even remember what. It was some kind of thriller with a beleaguered woman under constant threat of physical or psychological harm - the kind of thing my wife always put on. We watched some of it, Ellen and I chatting the entire time.

I could tell it was bothering my wife that we seemed to be getting along so well. It would probably bother her more if she had known that earlier that night I had blown a load in her mother's mouth, but she was thankfully oblivious. At a certain point, Ellen and I started mocking the movie and its absurd contrivances. It annoyed the hell out of my wife. Which was, of course, why we were doing it.

An hour in and Erin excused herself to go to the bathroom. As soon as we heard the door close, Ellen was on top of me. She straddled my lap, grinding her massive, jiggling body into me. He made out passionately, the building charge between us finally finding release.

Between kisses, Ellen hissed at me, "You're so fucking good at this. The dumb bitch has no idea what's going on."

"I'm learning from you," I told her, breathlessly. "I wouldn't have known how hot this is without you. I'd be stuck with a skinny bitch of a wife."

I dug my hands into her meaty, fat butt, and squeezed, relishing the sheer amount of flesh I was able to feel.

"I need you inside me again," my mother-in-law told me - just before we heard the flush of the toilet.

Ellen hastily climbed off of me, and hurried to the kitchen to get some water - sauntering the entire way, just for me. Erin sat down next to me, and yawned. I knew it was unlikely she'd make it through the entire movie without falling asleep - she almost never did, especially after a heavy dinner.

"Falling asleep?" I softly asked her.

"Just wake me up when she's gone," she said, sleepily, as Ellen returned from the kitchen.

Within minutes, my wife was asleep, snoring gently. Ellen and I sat in an electric silence, biding our time as the movie in front of us played. After another ten minutes or so, Ellen looked to me, and I nodded.

"She's a heavy sleeper," I whispered, and it was true - I generally had to shake her for a while before she'd wake up.

My mother-in-law made her way over to me, and kissed me, next to my sleeping wife. I softly rubbed her giant tits as she stood above me.

"Suck my balls again," I commanded.

"Yes, sir," Ellen purred in response, getting down on her knees. "Little skinny wife doesn't worship these big, sweaty balls?"

She unzipped my pants, and I gently lifted up to slide them down to my thighs. Ellen fished my cock and balls out of my underwear, looking like she was in love.

"I didn't tell you before," she said, giving the tip a kiss. "But this is a nice fucking dick."

She kissed one of my balls. "And these are nice fucking balls." She licked the underside of them, which was an interesting tickling sensation, and then popped one in her mouth. She rolled it around for a while, exploring it with her tongue, before moving on to the other ball. She eventually started sucking on them - grabbing one in her mouth, and tugging a bit - and I realized that this was one of the best sensations I had ever felt. It was this exquisite mix of pleasure and the threat of possible pain - it made me feel powerful and vulnerable all at once.

She started jerking off my dick as she sucked my balls. I could hear the wet sounds of her mouth between my wife's snores, which were the only real reminder that Erin was even there. I was so far lost in this world of pleasure that I barely even registered that my wife could wake up at any second to see her mother sucking vigorously on her husband's balls.