My Fat Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dove in, face first into her already wet pussy, and are her out for the next few minutes. Ellen always seemed especially turned on when we were fucking in my marital bed, and it didn't take long before she was screaming in orgasm. I loved the way her entire body shook as she came.

I moved my mouth off of her, my face slick with her juices, and crawled on top of her. I lined up my dick, and sunk it balls deep into her pussy. It amazed me that after fucking her ass for so long, her pussy still felt this tight. I lost myself in the soft warmth, not only of her pussy, but from her entire body squished beneath me.

Ellen pulled my face down for a kiss, and purred in happiness. "I fuckin' love tasting myself on you," she moaned, and I realized that was the first thing either of us had actually said to each other today.

She wrapped her big, soft arms around my neck, and pulled me into her. I started fucking her with long, deep strokes, slowly pulling almost my entire length out of her before slamming it all back in. I could feel the orgasm building in both of us, and we kissed passionately as we both neared orgasm.

"Breed me," Ellen moaned into my ear. "Give me a baby."

This was a new kind of dirty talk for us, and it turned me on more than I would have expected. My deep thrusts picked up speed to a frantic pace, and the sound of our bodies slapping together filled the house.

Ellen started cumming first, her body shaking as she moaned out a series of, "Oh- oh- ohs." That pushed me over the edge, and I thrust into her, balls deep, and groaned as I coated her insides with my seed.

I leaned my head onto her shoulder, still on top of her. I slowly slid out of her cum-slick pussy. I liked this new addition to the dirtiness of what we were doing - the way she had told me to "breed her." It took only seconds for me to start getting hard again.

Ellen smiled, and reached down to stroke my wet dick. "Get the lube," she told me. "Fuck my ass."

I obliged, but not before flipping her on her stomach and eating her ass again. That was something I never tired of - I could bury my face in her ass forever. Some part of me thought that if Heaven was real, it was just a series of fat asses to eat. I lost track of time doing this, but eventually, I finally pulled my face away from her butthole, and dug the lube out of the side drawer.

Ellen got on all fours, and once again I marveled at the way her giant belly and fupa hung below her, and tried briefly to imagine the nothingness that hung below my wife in the same position. I had no idea what I had ever seen in it.

I coated Ellen's ass generously in the lube, and then did the same for my cock. I lined up, and slowly sunk in. After a month or so of regular ass-fucking, it didn't take nearly as long to sink my entire length into her, and before long I had bottomed out inside her ass.

"Fuck me. Pound my ass," Ellen commanded.

I picked up speed, and before long my hips were a blur as I hammered her ass. I could see her arm reach beneath her to rub her clit as I fucked her ass, and soon her pleasured screams were filling the room.

"Fuck me. FUCK ME! FUCK THAT- FUCK- FUCK THAT FUCKING ASS!" Ellen cried as the slap-slap-slap noises grew louder.

That, of course, is when my wife slowly opened the door, and looked into the room.

I can only imagine the complete devastation she felt in that moment. She had despised her mother almost her entire life - she had felt like Ellen had purposefully ruined her life. And she had told me that. Explicitly. She only reluctantly let her mother back into her life, and she had made it very clear to me, her husband, that she was not comfortable with the situation.

And her I was, just hammering into her mother's ass. I was so turned on.

I made eye contact, never slowing my fucking, and then Ellen looked over and my wife's attention shifted to her. Neither of us made an effort to stop fucking, and for a few moments, Erin just stood in the doorway, her hand still clutching the doorknob, and her mouth hanging open in shock.

"Are you just- fuck- are you just gonna fucking stand there?" Ellen asked her daughter as I slammed into her ass. "Your husband is fucking your mother's ass and you're just standing there like- OH- OH- just standing there like a fucking pussy."

I saw tears well up in my wife's eyes and... well, would it shock you if I said it only turned me on even more? "How long has this been going on?" my wife choked out, her voice weak. Ellen laughed.

"Before she came for dinner that second time," I told her. "In fact, she had sucked my dick before we ate that night. You had no idea."

I saw a tear streak down her face. Her hand, still clutching the doorknob, was turning white at the knuckles. "Is... is this why you've been working out so much?" she mumbled, with an increasingly distant look in her face.

This time I laughed. "I haven't been working out at all. I mean," I said as I slapped Ellen's fat ass, "This is the only exercise I've been getting."

"But..." Erin stammered. I was surprised she hadn't just run away crying, but clearly her mind was reeling and trying to connect the pieces of the last few months. "You- always- the- the... the smell!"

Something clicked in her mind. "You've- I've-"

"You've been sucking his dick straight out of my ass," Ellen told her daughter with a giggle. "Tastes good, doesn't it?"

My wife started hyperventilating, and sunk to her knees. Ellen and I, of course, continued fucking as this happened.

"I'm- fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum," I growled.

"YES! Blow your load! Coat your mother-in-law's bowels in your cum!" Ellen cried as she slammed her hips back into me.

Erin finally moved, slowly pulling herself off the ground, and she stumbled out of the room. As I blasted my load into Ellen's ass, I could hear my wife retching out in the hall.

Ellen and I collapsed together. I gave her a kiss, and told her, "Good news. You don't have to leave tonight."

---

Erin got everything in the divorce, of course. I didn't care. I got what I wanted: my mother-in-law. We were officially together ever since my wife ran retching out of my bedroom, and I'd never been happier.

With the house going to Erin, I moved in to Ellen's place. With Ellen not having to work, and me being able to work from home, we spent every day fucking like rabbits. We weren't shy about it, either. We were frequently nude by the pool, and neither of us were quiet lovers.

I adored going out and having Ellen on my arm. We got a few strange looks whenever we went out - me, and strapping young man with a fat middle-aged woman on my arm - but it just made me love her more. I could spend the rest of my life just watching Ellen move around the world, even when she wasn't wearing anything skimpy or sexy.

It wasn't long before I proposed. I spent way more on the ring than I should have - probably triple what I had spent on Erin's ring. It was worth it, though, seeing Ellen's face light up as I got on one knee and asked her to marry me.

She said yes, of course. Our wedding was beautiful - on a beach in the Caribbean. We had invited Erin, but for some reason she didn't show up.

It turned out that I did get Ellen pregnant, too. I had thought it was just dirty talk - I knew the chances of a woman nearing 50 getting pregnant were very low, but I guess just by the sheer amount of times I had cum deep in her pussy, she had finally conceived.

We took every precaution to make sure this baby was healthy and happy, and we were both elated when we found out it would be a girl.

Finding that out really made me take stock in the course my life had taken, and how my ex-wife, Erin, must feel. Her ex-husband - who was now her step-father - had just impregnated her mother and was going to be the father of her new half sister. It was mind boggling even to me, and I figured she must feel like she was living in the very nightmare she had tried to escape all those years ago.

We, of course, sent her a pregnancy announcement. It had a picture of the ultrasound, and I watched as Ellen wrote her daughter, my ex-wife, a little note on the back.

It said: "Let's hope this one comes out a little better."

END