My Fat Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen could feel my balls tensing in her mouth, and my dick stiffen further. She let my testicle fall out of her mouth, and whispered, "That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum on my face!"

With a stifled moan, I came, spurting shot after shot into the air, and onto Ellen's face. After a couple seconds, I finished, and looked at my mother-in-law. Her face was completely plastered in cum. She scooped a little bit and popped it into her mouth, and gave me a sultry smile.

"Gimme your phone," she whispered. I obliged. She crawled over to my wife's sleeping form, and positioned her own face next to her's. She held the phone's camera out in front of her, and took a selfie with her sleeping daughter, her face plastered in her son-in-law's cum.

She crawled back to me and gave me back my phone, telling me, "You'll have to send me that one later."

"I'll get you a towel, hold on," I said, starting to get up. Ellen pushed me back down.

"No," she told me. "Let's leave it there for now. We still have a little bit left of the movie!"

Ellen got up, and sat back down on the recliner. For the next forty five minutes or so, Ellen sat there with my cum drying on her face, pretending like everything was normal. After having orgasmed, the reality of the fantasy was bearing down on me, and I was anxious every second that my wife would wake up and see her mother plastered in my cum. Was great, cruel sex worth the major upheaval that would cause?

The movie ended, finally, and Ellen got up to get her things. She came up to me, and gave me a quick peck on the lips, her face still covered in dried cum. "Come to my place tomorrow," she told me, and left.

I looked over at my wife snoring next to me on the couch. I didn't wake her up; instead, I got up and went to bed, dreaming of my mother-in-law.

---

My wife was upset the next morning, having woken up on the couch at five in the morning. I lied to her that I tried everything to wake her up, and had to give up eventually. She got ready for work, still obviously frustrated. I didn't care - I was just waiting for her to leave so I could go fuck her mother. Still, I acted caring and apologetic.

Finally she left - I took a shower, and headed off to Ellen's house. I walked up to the front door, and knocked. The door opened, and my mother-in-law stood in front of me, completely naked. This time, though, she had her makeup done, and was wearing that perfume that drove me crazy.

I lunged into the house, kicking the door closed behind me. Our lips met instantly, and my hands started exploring her body, grabbing at her fat belly, her love handles, squeezing and pulling at her big ass.

"Fuck me," was all she said as she bent over the couch, arching her back. From behind, I could see her fat pussy and belly hang beneath her, a completely different image from the hard body of my wife. I liked it so much more.

I couldn't help myself. I had to taste her. I knelt down, and dove my face in, feeling the warmth of her thighs and ass envelop my face. From behind, I ran my tongue from her clit up, feeling the wetness of her pussy. My nose nearly reached her asshole as I did - a realization I found very intriguing.

For now, though, I lapped away at her fat pussy as she moaned and gyrated her hips. I spent a couple minutes focusing on her clit, gently circling it and drawing shapes across it with my tongue. "Jesus- fuck, you're good at that," Ellen moaned.

"You inspire greatness," I said, reluctantly pulling my now-wet face out of her snatch. I stood up, pulled my pants off, and plunged my rock-hard cock into her. Even as absurdly wet as she was, she felt tighter than my wife ever had. Completely enveloped in the soft warmth of her cunt, I started slowly rocking my hips back and forth.

After only a few seconds, I started picking up pace, and soon I was absolutely slamming into her. A lewd slapping noise filled the room as my hips collided with her giant, wobbling ass, each thrust making her entire body jiggle.

"YES! FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I slapped her fat ass in response, fucking her even harder. I liked the way the slap had made her butt jiggle even more - so I kept doing it. Smack after smack, her asscheeks grew redder.

I slowed my pace, taking long, drawn out strokes, my dick nearly pulling out with each one. Ellen's body shook each time I did so, and she reached down to play with her clit. As she did, she collapsed forward, her face burying in the couch beneath her. Her back was arched more, now, her ass pointed up in the air.

I grabbed her cheeks and squeezed, then pulled them apart. I watched my dick slide in and out of her, and then looked up slightly, to the tight pink asshole peeking out at me. It was strangely alluring in a way I had never considered before.

For now, though, I started picking up the pace. "You feel. SO. FUCKING. GOOD!" I nearly screamed as our bodies began slapping together again.

I could see her arm moving furiously beneath her as she rubbed her clit, her body shaking with each thrust. She was no longer saying anything, just moaning incoherently, lost in the pleasure.

Finally, her moans picked up in pace and pitch, and her hand dropped beneath her - her whole body shook as she screamed out in orgasm. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, and I went balls-deep into her and shot my load, my own moans joining hers.

She collapsed fully onto the couch, and I fell on top of her. We spent a few minutes catching our breath, before I got off of her. She sat up, and looked up at me. Her whole body was flushed red, and sweaty. Her hair, which she had done up for me, was now mussed and messy.

I watched her chest heave as she caught her breath, and sat down next to her. I wrapped my arm around her sweaty body and pulled her close.

"I fucking love you," I told her, and I wasn't at all afraid to admit that.

---

I wish I could say we fucked like rabbits after that, but we both needed a bit to recover. Ellen got up off the couch, and kissed me on the forehead.

"How about some breakfast?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I had some cereal with..." I trailed off, not sure how to refer to my own clueless wife.

Ellen scoffed. "How about a real breakfast with a real woman?" she said, and sauntered over to the kitchen, shaking her hips along the way. I watched the cellulite-ridden ass jiggle with each sway.

I came up to the kitchen island, and watched as she cooked us some food - some scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes and toast. We chatted as she cooked, and I admired her naked form as she twisted and bent to grab various kitchen utensils. I was hard the entire time.

We sat at the kitchen island, and devoured our breakfast. It tasted so good. Ellen clearly knew how to cook, and season things. After years of eating bland, health-conscious food with my wife, it was nice to indulge a little. We chatted some more, laughed at each other, and snuck in a few kisses. After finishing our obligatory seconds, we both got up.

I wrapped her in my arms, still not over how much more pleasant it was to hold her than my wife. We kissed softly, and as I nibbled on her neck, she suggested, "Let's go to the bed this time."

I grunted an approval into her neck, and she led me to her bedroom. As we entered, the aroma of weed got stronger, and I could see a bong on her dresser. While the rest of the house was pretty standard in terms of decoration, her bedroom looked like a high school stoner's room, with psychedelic art covering the walls and a collection of smoking paraphernalia. I knew she smoked frequently, obviously, but I hadn't quite realized the extent. Clearly, Ellen had been quite the stoner in her youth, and never grown out of it.

"Lie back, sweetie," Ellen said in a sweet voice, as if she wasn't committing adultery with her son-in-law.

I got onto the bed, and onto my back. I spread my legs wide as Ellen climbed up after me, and lowered her head to my still-hard cock. She breathed in deeply, and gave it a kiss on the head. "I love sucking dick after it's been inside of me," she moaned, and then dove in.

It had been less than a day since my last blowjob from her, but I was still surprised at how good it felt. As her fat face bobbed up and down on my dick, she worked hard to find every spot of pleasure, carefully gauging my reaction to everything. Clearly she was experienced with this.

She looked up, and our eyes met. She smiled around my cock, and one of her pudgy hands reached up to fondle my balls. "Something tells me you like it when your balls get some attention, huh?" she asked, popping my dick out of her mouth.

I only groaned in pleasure as a response. Ellen rolled my balls in her palm while she resumed deep-throating me, coming up for air occasionally to ask, "Does the skinny bitch even know your balls exist?" or "I don't know how you spent so many years with someone who couldn't even do something so basic."

I didn't have an answer for her, I just knew that I was in heaven and I never wanted to leave. She eventually lifted her head from my cock, and replaced it with her hand. She lowered her head to my testicles, and started kissing them - tenderly at first, but increasing with passion until she was burying her face in them. The sensations, along with the image of her chubby face buried in my balls, was driving me crazy.

After a few more minutes, she took her other hand, and wrapped her fingers around the top of my ballsack, isolating the two balls. It amplified that feeling of power and vulnerability, and as she started sucking on each ball vigorously, I felt like I was going to explode.

"I'm gonna- fuck- I'm gonna-" I sputtered.

Suddenly, Ellen let go. The sensations stopped, and I looked up, confused. "Not yet, lover," she purred, as she got up and straddled me. She angled my impossibly hard dick towards her pussy, and sank it in - and started riding me. The feeling of her tight, warm pussy combined with the weight of her fat body pushing down on me was mind blowing.

As she ground her hips into mind, I reached up and grabbed at her body. I had always loved playing with my wife's boobs while she was on top of me, but this was on a whole other level. I squeezed at every curve, every fold of fat, reveling in the softness of her body.

I reached back and grabbed her fat ass, and she started bouncing on my dick. The bed frame creaked as we slammed into each other, our moans and screams filling the house. Ellen leaned down into me leaving her giant, pendulous tits swinging in my face, and I let go of her ass to squeeze them together.

The soft, pillowy feel was nothing like my wife's tits, and for a second, I stared at them in awe - and then I popped one of the nipples into my mouth. I sucked greedily at it, before switching to the other. It seemed to drive Ellen wild, as she screamed in pleasure, and started rubbing her hips against mine with wild abandon.

As I sucked hungrily at Ellen's tits, her moans increased in pitch, and her body shook as another orgasm overtook her - and, for the second time that day, we came together. I shot another load deep into her fat cunt. Breathing heavily, she collapsed on top of me, and I felt her full weight against me. I loved it.

After a few minutes, she picked herself up, and rolled to my side. "Fuck, you're good," she panted.

I looked at her - she was still flushed and red and sweaty, her cheeks were rosy, like she was blushing, and her hair was tousled. "You're so fucking beautiful," I told her, grabbing her face and pulling her in for a kiss. This time, I rolled on top of her. "You're so fucking hot," I added.

We made out, and just from the feeling of her massive body beneath me, I started getting hard again. "Ready for round two?" I asked.

"Round three, actually," my mother-in-law replied, with a wicked smile.

---

"You know," Ellen said to me with a strained voice, holding in a massive hit of weed, "You cum in me four times a day, you might actually get me pregnant."

She exhaled the smoke, and looked at herself. "I may be an old lady, but I haven't gone through menopause just yet."

I kissed her cheek as she took another hit. "Shut up, you're not an old lady. And so what? Maybe this kid wouldn't be such a disappointment."

Ellen laughed out a stream of smoke. "I knew you'd like this. Erin makes everyone want to betray her. It's just her personality, or something. Or her looks. Her... everything, really."

I shrugged. "Sucks to be her."

Ellen snubbed out the joint, and smiled at me. "Speaking of sucking..."

I smiled back, knowing my balls were about to be in her mouth.

---

I got home about an hour before my wife got out of work. I took a long shower, and started the work I was supposed to do that day, though it was hard to focus. The events of the day, and the night previous, kept flashing through my head.

My wife got home, and looked frustrated that I was still working. She cooked us a small dinner, which we ate together, and then I went back to work. She went to bed a couple hours later.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Ellen. "Coming over tomorrow?" it asked.

"You know it," I typed back.

---

This kept up for the next month or so. Every week day, I spent most of the day at Ellen's house, fucking each other's brains out. I'd come home after, and do my work while I ignored my wife.

My wife was evidently having a hard time at work, too. She was more stressed than ever, and I was barely paying attention to her. I justified it by telling her that there was an influx of work for me to do, and I was trying to save up money for us. She probably believed it. I didn't really care.

While she was becoming depressed and stress eating more than ever, I was feeling more energetic and alive than I ever had. I felt like I was in love - something that I realize now I had never felt for my wife. I spent almost every day with Ellen. Even if we weren't fucking, it was fun to just hang out with her. She was so much less uptight than my wife - probably because she was constantly stoned and well-fucked - and we spent hours just shooting the shit and watching horror movies. My wife hated those, but they had always been my favorite. It was nice to rediscover them.

Plus, I was getting constant vigorous exercise as Ellen and I spent hours fucking each day. I truly hadn't felt this youthful and bright since my wife and I first started dating. My wife could tell, too, and I had to lie that I'd been hitting the gym each day.

I could tell the disparity between us was really weighing on her. It made fucking her mom so much hotter.

---

One day, at Ellen's, we had started making out in the pool. We hadn't actually intended to do anything outside, but, as usually happened, I had gotten so turned on seeing Ellen move around in her skimpy bikini that I just needed to fuck her.

I grabbed her ass under the water as we kissed, and she reached down to stroke my dick under my bathing suit. "Let's fuck," I told her.

"Mmm," she responded. She let go of me, and went to pull herself out of the pool. As she did so, she stuck her ass directly into my face.

"Stop," I told her, and pushed her forward. She took my cue, propping herself against the ground with her arms, her glistening, wet ass still in the air, in my face.

I gently grabbed it, just marveling at its perfect majesty. I never got tired of seeing her wobbly, fat ass, and there was something about it being in a g-string, outside that was driving me crazy.

I knew what I had to do. I ripped her g-string off, pulled her cheeks apart, and dove in, straight for her tight little butthole. I kissed it first, and Ellen moaned, "Ohhh, someone's feeling naughty today."

I was. I gave it a couple more kisses, and squeezed her ass cheeks around my face, feeling like I never wanted to leave. I started licking her butthole, first with long, slow strokes, before switching it up to more probing movements. She tasted amazing. I don't know what I expected a butthole to taste like, but it was quickly becoming one of my favorite things.

"Fuck yeah!" Ellen screamed. "Eat my fucking asshole!"

I gave her butthole another kiss, and then pulled my face away, reluctantly. I looked around - Ellen's pool was not especially shielded, and you could see us from a couple of the neighbors' houses. If anyone was home, they could see this fat 49-year old woman getting a rimjob in broad daylight - and we were not being subtle about it.

I turned back towards her ass, which was bucking up towards me, begging for me to stick my face back in it. I gave it a smack - then pulled the cheeks apart again, and dove in. If anyone was watching, I'd give them a show.

I ate her ass for a while - honestly, I got kind of lost in the act. It wasn't something I had ever thought about before, but all I wanted out of life at that moment was to be buried in her cheeks, licking at her asshole. Eventually, I felt her tap my head. I looked up.

"Let's go to the bedroom, sweetie," she said, and I realized she had been stuck in this uncomfortable position for a while now. I looked back at her butthole, gave it a kiss, and reluctantly let her get up.

I got out of the pool, and as we toweled ourselves off, I gave her a kiss. "I want to fuck your ass," I told her, as I came to the realization.

Ellen gave me her usual wicked smile. "I'd love that. It takes a little prep, though, and it's really more of a end-of-day kind of thing, since it's nice to shower after. But... if you really want to, when you come here tomorrow, I'll be ready."

I nodded, and gave her another kiss - before I remembered something. "Tomorrow's Saturday. I'm supposed to go out with the wife," I told her. Part of our understanding was that I would at least nominally keep up appearances with my wife.

Ellen started sauntered away, back towards the house. "Your choice, lover - would you rather be out with your skinny wife, or balls deep in my fat ass?"

The choice was immediately clear.

---

My wife cried when I told her I wasn't going to be able to go out with her that Saturday. I told her I was sorry, that work was crazy, and that there was nowhere I'd rather be than with her.

That was a lie, of course. Specifically, where I wanted to be was up her mother's asshole. As she sniffled and kissed me goodbye, I smiled to myself, wondering how much more she'd be crying if she knew why I was ditching her - or that the lips she was kissing had recently been passionately making out with her mother's butt.

I drove off to Ellen's house, and let myself in. I heard her call from the other room, "Is that you, lover?"

I didn't answer, just sauntered in, undoing my belt buckle. I found her rummaging through her dresser, completely naked. Just seeing her standing there made me hard.

She looked over to me, and help up two sets of ridiculously skimpy lingerie. "You're here a little earlier than I expected. Which one should I wear for you?" she asked.

I took the lingerie from her, and without looking, tossed them on the ground. "No fucking clothes today," I growled, "You promised me your ass. I left my wife crying at home so I could shove my dick up your asshole. I don't think either of us need to waste any more time."

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, wrapping her arms on my shoulders. "I like this side of you."

We kissed, and moved towards the bed, taking off my pants in the process. She fell backwards on it, and I followed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and after a few seconds, I was inside her. The velvety warmth of her pussy enveloped my dick, and I slid my entire length into her with long, slow strokes. The prospect of fucking her asshole had me the hardest I'd ever been, and I was enjoying myself thoroughly.

Her fat body quaked beneath me as she came, and I stopped thrusting, my entire length buried in her pussy. I kissed her neck, and she moaned, "Mmm, I'm ready."