My Fat Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her, and she climbed further onto the bed, and got onto all fours. I never got tired of seeing her body jiggle as she moved. While she reached towards the side table, I dove face first into her butt. I kissed the cheeks, then pulled them apart, lapping hungrily at her asshole. It tasted perfect, but I knew I wanted something more today, so I reluctantly pulled back.

"I fucking love when you bury your face in my big, fat ass," she told me, handing me a bottle of lube. "I'm all prepped. Take it slow."

She leaned down, sticking her butt up in the air. I coated my dick in a generous amount of lube, and did the same with her asshole. I spread her cheeks, lined up my cock, and started pushing in.

There was a lot of resistance - I had never fucked an ass before, obviously, but I didn't expect it to be quite so tight. Slowly, the tip worked its way in, and then another inch and another.

"Oh, fuck..." I heard Ellen moan softly into the bed beneath her. She started sort of pushing out with her asshole, and I was able to push inside her more easily. "Hold on- hold on," she told me.

I stopped pushing. She reached over and grabbed one of those magic wand vibrators, and maneuvered it beneath her massive body. It turned on, and I heard more soft moans as she pleasured herself. I waited patiently, pouring on a bit more lube, and after a moment, she started pushing back again. I took that as my queue, and starting pushing in more.

Slowly, I finally pushed my entire length into her ass. My balls hit her pussy, and I could feel the vibrations from her toy. Being balls deep in my mother-in-law's asshole was an experience I wish I could describe - the tightness was like nothing I had ever experienced. Her pussy was tight and wet, but her asshole was like a warm vice around my rock hard cock.

I began to pull out, softly at first, and after working a few inches out of her, I pushed back in. Gently, I began fucking her, only a couple inches at a time. Ellen's moans were getting louder, and her body was quaking with each thrust. I picked up speed, and after a few moments, I started truly fucking her ass.

"Holy- fucking- shit," Ellen hissed between thrusts. "Fuck my- fat- fucking- ass!"

I slapped her ass, and picked up speed. Ellen started pushing her hips back at me, and our bodies slapped together as I fucked the tightest hole I could ever imagine. It felt like she was squeezing as much pleasure out of my cock as physically possible.

I spanked her again. "Whose ass is this?" I asked.

"It's- fuck, it's yours!" Ellen screamed into the bed. "Fuck it. Fuck the shit out of me!

I obliged, and started really hammering into her. Her fat ass rippled with each thrust. "My stupid fucking wife would never do this," I growled.

Ellen, for the first time, didn't indulge in the humiliation of her daughter. Instead, her moans picked up in intensity, and she began screaming incoherently as I fucked her.

I could feel my orgasm build. Beneath me, Ellen's body started shaking more, and she let out a series of "Oh- oh- oh!" noises. I felt something wet splash against my leg, and her vibrator turned off. She collapsed more forward, and with a few more long, hard thrusts, I buried myself balls deep in her ass, and shot my load deep in her bowels.

I stayed buried in her ass for a few moments, as we caught out breath. I pulled my softening cock out, and with a soft squelching noise, it popped out of her asshole. I saw a strand of cum follow out of the gaping hole.

Ellen moved to the side, and started rolling over. I laid down next to her.

"Fuck," she told me, between deep breaths. "The only times I ever squirt are when I'm getting fucked in the ass. You knew exactly what you were doing," she told me, and gave me a warm, loving kiss.

So that's what I had felt. That was unbelievably hot. "You know... I love you," I told her. "Not because you're so fucking beautiful, or because it's so goddamn hot to fuck behind Erin's back. I just love you. Every time I leave here I'm just counting down the hours 'til I can come back. I wish I had met you before I met your daughter."

Ellen looked at me a little shocked, but looked deep into my eyes and gave me a warm, loving smile. "You're not the first boyfriend of hers to fall in love with me," she said, in her usual seductress voice - but then it softened as she said, "But you're the first one I've loved back. I love you too."

We kissed passionately, finally understanding our feelings. I grabbed her soft body, and I could feel my dick getting hard again.

Ellen pulled away for a second. "Time to take a shower, lover boy."

I looked down at my dick - it wasn't dirty, but it was greasy and there was a certain aroma in the air. I understood what she meant by this being an end-of-day activity. We made out for a few more minutes, and then I got up to take a shower as she grabbed a bong off her dresser.

Ellen took a shower after me, and we spent a couple hours just hanging out. We had lunch, and watched another horror movie while we chatted. I couldn't help but stare in admiration at my mother-in-law: her gorgeous, fat face, her stoned eyes, her hair still messy from the sex we had earlier. I felt so lucky to be spending time with this beautiful, vivacious, mature woman, who had cooked lunch for me after I stuck my dick up her asshole.

I started getting hard as I remembered the impossibly tight, warm feeling of her ass wrapped around my dick, and it didn't go unnoticed. Soon, Ellen was on top of me on the couch, slowly lowering herself as my dick slid up her ass. The feeling of her big, fat body on top of me combined with the tightness of her butthole drove me crazy.

I watched every part of her jiggle as she bounced up and down on my cock. I grabbed her gigantic tits, and squeezed them together as Ellen moaned in pleasure. I sucked on her nipples roughly, and she started grinding her hips into me as she rode me, rubbing her clit against my pelvis. Her moans got louder and louder until- "OH FUCK," she screamed, and I felt the now-familiar wetness splash against me as her asshole spasmed around my cock.

That drove me over the edge, and with a few more hard thrusts, I shot another load in her asshole. Ellen, sweaty and red, collapsed forward on top of me, and as I sat beneath her, feeling warm and satisfied under her enormous weight, I fell asleep - my dick still buried in her ass.

---

I woke up about an hour later - Ellen was still on top of me. I woke her up with a kiss, and she moved off of me. I went to take another shower, seeing the dried cum that had leaked out of her asshole into me, though Ellen didn't take one this time.

I came back into the living room area, and saw that Ellen was in the kitchen. I walked in and watched her move, admiring every jiggle of her sweaty and disheveled figure. She looked up at me. "Stay for dinner? Forget about the bitch back home."

I had honestly not thought about my wife at all since I woke up. I forgot that it was implied that I would go home and be with her. Nothing about that sounded appealing. I nodded. "Why would I be with her when I could be with someone I love? Let's have some fucking dinner I told her, spanking her fat ass.

As we ate, I came to a realization. "I don't care about this whole betrayal-homewrecking fantasy thing anymore. It's been hot," I told her, thinking back. "It's been really fucking hot. But I'd rather just be with you."

Ellen smiled the brightest smile, her chubby cheeks blushing a little. My heart did somersaults. "Mmm, I love you, too, Tim. And we're going to be together. I think we play this out a little longer though. I want the reveal to be huge. I want to shatter the bitch's life."

This, of course, made me as hard as ever, and soon I was fucking her in the ass as she bent over the kitchen island.

----

This continued for another month or so - Erin's life spiraled at work and at home, completely unaware that I was spending every day with my dick up her mom's asshole. I no longer really even pretended to love her - I never touched her beyond a quick kiss before she left for work in the morning, and I was working whenever she was home. I could tell it was wrecking her - she was barely exercising and having trouble sleeping - which just made fucking her mom even hotter.

Things took an... interesting turn at the end of that month. Ellen was over my place - she had started coming here because it was hot as hell to fuck in the bed Erin slept in - and I was balls-deep in her asshole.

I smacked her fat ass, and watched as it jiggled. "I love this fuckin' ass," I told her as I slammed my cock into her, "I love you."

Just as I said this, my phone started buzzing on the side table. I could see that it was my wife calling. I rolled my eyes - and then realized something. I slowed my thrusts, and leaned over to grab it. "It's the bitch," I told Ellen, as I answered the call and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone, picking up speed again as I resumed fucking Ellen. On the end other end, I heard only sobs and sniffling. "Erin?" I asked.

Finally she responded. "I'm sorry to- to interrupt your work, I know you're busy but I... I..." her sobs and wails picked up again, and I rolled my eyes as I continued to slam into her mother's asshole. I wasn't even trying to mask the noise of our hips colliding together, but evidently my wife didn't notice.

"Sorry," she continued, finally. "I quit my job. I couldn't take it anymore, I... they- they weren't treating me right there and I just couldn't take it anymore and I just- I quit," she stammered in explanation.

"Oh honey," I told her, my dick as hard as ever as it slid back and forth in the unimaginable tightness of Ellen's butt, "You don't deserve that. You did the right thing."

Erin sniffled, and her mother reached back between her legs to fondle my balls as I fucked her. "It really helps to hear you say that... Uhm, what's that noise?" my wife asked.

I heard Ellen laugh beneath me. "Oh, I, uh, I'm just working out before I get back to work. Sorry for the weird noises."

"It's okay. I'm gonna come home now, maybe we can do something nice?" Erin replied.

"Ohh, ff-- uh, sure, that sounds nice," I grunted, so incredibly close to cumming.

"Okay, see you soon!" my wife responded, and I hung up the call. I grabbed Ellen's fat ass, spread her cheeks and watched my dick slide into her tight butthole - and then she stopped, and slowly moved away from me. My dick popped out of her, and I was beyond frustrated.

"I'm so cl-" I started, before Ellen cut me off.

"Your wife will be home soon, and it's not time for her to catch us yet. If you want to cum, you shouldn't let your dumbass wife interrupt us," Ellen told me. I sighed and reluctantly went along with it.

I tried to help Ellen get dressed and out the door, but she took her sweet time. She took every chance she had to bend over in front of me, or brush up against my rock-hard dick, and it was driving me insane.

Finally, with a last kiss, Ellen sauntered out the front door, and drove off. I rushed back to the room and tried to get my own clothes on, but about thirty seconds later I heard the front door open.

My wife walked into the bedroom after I had managed to just get some sweatpants on. "Oh, hi, honey, I... I was just going to take a shower," I told her.

My wife smiled and walked up to me, putting her hand on my bare chest. "It's okay, it's nice seeing you like this, all sweaty and manly."

She leaned in for a kiss, and I reluctantly obliged. As she leaned back, she giggled a little. "You do smell pretty bad though," she said.

I gave a half hearted chuckle. "Oh, yeah, like I said - shower," I stumbled in response.

Before I could move, though, she put her head on my chest. "You haven't - we haven't had sex in a while. You still think I'm beautiful, right?"

I moved her away from my chest, and looked down at her. Her face was still objectively beautiful, though it paled in comparison to her mother's. The rest of her, though, was just... nothing. She was a skinny little woman and I found nothing attractive about her. With her face still flushed from her earlier crying, she just looked pathetic.

"Of course I do," I lied.

She grabbed at her side. "Even with all the weight I've put on? I look like my mother," she whined.

"You don't," I told her - and I wasn't lying. If she actually looked like her mother I might still be attracted to her. "You're beautiful. Trust me."

Erin leaned in for another kiss, and held onto me. After a few moments of kissing, her hands reached down, and started fondling my dick. I was still so turned on from my interrupted sex with Ellen that even a gentle touch from my wife started to get me hard.

"Ooh, I can tell you're not lying," she whispered into my neck. She pulled my sweatpants down, and started jerking me off. She was not good at it, but still - I desperately wanted to cum.

"Why don't you lie down," she suggested, and I moved towards the bed. I got onto my back and Erin crawled between my legs.

She smiled at me, and lowered her head down to my cock. As she got closer, she looked up at me and wrinkled her nose, and then giggled again. "Babe, you really do smell gross," she said, and then continued, "But it's kind of hot."

My heart skipped a beat. In my desperation to cum, even if it meant getting an awful blowjob from my wife, I had completely forgotten that it had just been inside Ellen's asshole.

Time slowed down as I watched my wife's mouth descend onto my dick - and then she gave it a quick kiss, and looked up at me and smiled. She lowered her head more, and wrapped her lips around my increasingly hard cock.

She had done it. She had started to suck on a dick that had just been buried deep in her own mother's bowels. She had no fucking idea, either, and it was so fucking hot.

I grunted in pleasure as she continued to bob her head on my cock - not from her blowjob, which was terrible, but from the idea that she was unknowingly humiliating and degrading herself. With a few more bobs of her head, I grunted again, and shot my load in her mouth.

Erin rushed to the bathroom, and I could hear her spit my cum out and wash her mouth. Usually I had to warn her when I was going to cum, but I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even think to.

She came back smiling, and cuddled up to me. "That was quick," she whispered, "I must be getting good at that."

"So good," I lied.

---

We spent the rest of the day together, and I was so turned on by what had just happened that I was actually able to get it up for my wife. We had sex for the first time in months, and even though she was awful and I wasn't at all attracted to her, I had a great time - if only because of the depths of the depravity we'd sunk to in this betrayal.

My wife fell asleep with her head on my shoulder - I could tell leaving her job and our renewed passion had taken a huge weight off her shoulders. I smiled, eager to see her mother again.

---

"Holy f- fuck," Ellen moaned as my dick slid into her bowels. "She fucking sucked it? And you didn't shower?"

I grunted an affirmative, grabbed her fat ass, and started hammering into her. I was so turned on recounting the story and was desperate to really fuck the woman I actually loved.

"That's so fucking hot," Ellen cried. "Fuck, the dumb - FUCK - the dumb fucking bitch has no idea. I want to see her face when she finds out she sucked her own mother's ass off her husband's dick."

The sounds of our bodies slapping together filled the room as we both lost ourselves in the frantic fucking. Having sex with my wife last night had really hammered home how much better it felt to fuck Ellen - especially in the ass. Nothing on this Earth could compare to the velvety, impossibly tight warmth of my mother-in-law's asshole.

"I'm gonna- FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as my hips picked up speed. I watched Ellen's gelatinous ass wobble with each thrust, and knew I was in heaven.

Suddenly, Ellen pulled away from me. I gasped at the sudden change, so close to orgasm. She started turning around, and moved towards my dick. She smiled wickedly at me.

"The bitch has some good ideas, at least," she said, and moved her mouth towards my greasy, ass-juice covered cock. "You're lucky I'm so fucking baked. I don't know that I would consider this, but..."

I smirked at her. "Does it smell like I've been at the gym?"

Ellen inhaled deeply, and giggled. "No, Tim, it smells like it was just up my fucking asshole," she responded.

She gave it a tentative lick, and wrinkled her nose. "Tastes like it, too," she said, before going back for another lick. "Honestly, it's fucking hot," she continued, and then moved in to really start blowing me.

I sat back on the bed, and grabbed the back of Ellen's head as it bobbed up and down on my dick. It was unbelievable how much better Ellen was at giving a blowjob than my wife.

I again lost myself in the moment - the expert blowjob, combined with the naughtiness of the intentional ass-to-mouth, and the lingering aroma of betrayal just drove me over the edge. Ellen moved her head off my dick and replaced it with her hand, before moving her mouth down to my balls. She looked up at me, and I looked into her eyes as i shot the biggest load of my life. Spurt after spurt shot into the air - some landing on my stomach, much of it landing on Ellen's hair. We maintained eye contact, and she kept sucking on my balls as I came down from the orgasm. I squirmed as the feeling became too intense, and just before I had to tell her to stop, she let go. She smiled up at me, her hair coated in cum, and she crawled up to give me a kiss.

"I'm so glad we haven't told her yet," I said, as I held her.

---

This continued for weeks - now that my wife was unemployed and spending more time at home, I had to tell her that I had to go into the office more regularly, just so I could sneak away and fuck her mother in the ass. And most nights, I would come home late - telling her I was stopping by the gym - and my wife would suck the dick that had been deep in her mother's bowels. I rarely reciprocated, but my wife didn't seem to mind - I think she was just happy to feel like she was pleasing me.

Eventually, though, I was starting to get exhausted at having to go home every night, and finding ways to squeeze my actual work in between spending time with the woman I loved and keeping up appearances with my wife. As I sat with Ellen, watching her smoke a joint, I knew the time was coming where we'd reveal ourselves.

---

It turns out I didn't have to wait that long. The following Thursday, my wife was supposed to have a job interview about an hour away. Ellen, of course, seized the opportunity to head over to my place and fuck each other in my bed.

Ellen arrived minutes after my wife left, and it took all of five seconds for us to start ripping each other's clothes off. We didn't make it to the bedroom before I had her leaning against a wall while I buried my face in her butt and lapped hungrily at her asshole. And we only made it to the kitchen before Ellen pushed me against the counter, sunk to her knees, and started passionately sucking my dick. As Ellen jacked me off and sucked my balls, I could see a picture of my wife and I smiling happily across the room on the wall. I wondered if I had actually been happy when that picture was taken.

Ellen somehow managed to make each blowjob feel like the best she'd ever given, and it was with great reluctance that I got her off her knees and we continued to the bedroom.

I watched Ellen's fat body jiggle as she climbed onto the bed, the sight never ceasing to get me even harder. She got into her back, grabbed her ankles, and held her legs up towards her shoulders. Her fat pussy was on display, and the way the pose prominently framed her giant belly and massive, wobbling tits was driving me crazy.