All Comments on 'My Father, The Maid Ch. 02'

by SissyOona

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago

I liked the story. Maybe a bit long before he finally fucked the wife but once you got there it was great especially the clean up afterward. I hope that there is a 3rd story with a lot more sex with more people, men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Really loved this story . Please continue with this series. Good to see this abusive one getting what it deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Future

So I guess she's seducing Oliver and will soon make her nice to make him a sissy too. Can't wait for Oliver to discover the joys of cock and obedience

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is great

Very well paced and it pushes all the right buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Which Way?

Loving part 2 as much as part 1! Really can't decide though if I want Claire to feminize Oliver or him to force his father into some / more humiliating and sexual activities. Great work and hurry up with part 3!

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 5 years ago
This is one original story!

I have written all sorts of BDSM stories, but one about the formerly abusive father as tranny slave to stepmom and son is quite original. You have a great pulse as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot Story

Good story. Am I correct in assuming the sissy’s very short pink uniform was used to fulfill his window cleaning punishment from part 1? Would be interesting to see a day in the life from his fathers point of view.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

A son who doesn't help his father even though he knows he's being blackmailed?

Seems to me you have no idea what you are writing. This stepmom would be in jail sooner than she thought! 1*!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous