All Comments on 'My Father Visits Ch. 03'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pls more. You are killin me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five starts, Rimbaud. For everybody interested in this particular fetish I recommend strongly "L'uomo che guarda" from Tinto Brass. But you need subtitles to undertand what goes on.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

We definitely need chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story but your killing us with the slowness of your tease..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want more.

RegretsRegrets9 months ago

Very erotic. We still don’t know, but we do know. When she forbade him, cupping her breast to keep them available to his dad alone and then getting naked in preparation for dressing for shopping but he had got the message not to approach her so did not, and then she saw that he bulged through his cage, she knew exactly how to play it. Dad is a cool customer too it seems, but we still don’t know, except, we do know. The dynamic is awash with possibilities as well as for a long term future.. I’m enjoying it but would love to see a re written much longer version. She is an absolute gem. Ryan gains by having such a delightful wife, in tune with his fantasies but who also is creating another dimension of her self for him to enjoy. Two wives for the price of one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nice that he doesn have to pee in the morning like 99.9% of all other humans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES