All Comments on 'My Father Visits Ch. 06'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope to see more from the father POV.

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!! Very nice!

Still eager to know how DIL seducted her FIL.

How thing has started, that is hit point.

Turh of events between FIL & DIL lead to their first oral & intemacy.

Might be DIL is big dick lover and FIL is big tits lover ( they can't get from their spouse ), Ultimately they fullfilled their Fetish.

Request you to please mention character's statistics like looks,age,dick & tits size to indulge & fantasize more into story.

These are just my thought's as reader.

You are the one who sink in ocean of words to bring the mastercraft!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great, finally you got to the facts of the story, and not just teasing us with the last 5 chapters, thank you !! now just have the dad move in with them, so they can completely deny the cockolded son forever, to give him everything he wants forever..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As noted by another reader, the uncertain tease of whether or not this was simply a fantasy is finally over.

Normally I don't offer story-line suggestions to authors, but I feel the last line, "Tell your husband he needs to buy some condoms." would have been more in keeping with the unusual eroticism by instead wording it, "Tell my son he needs to buy some condoms", drawing more attention to the fact that he's cuckolding his own son.

Since I've already crossed that (making suggestions) line, I'll second the post saying we need a chapter which includes the father's perspective. Perhaps some guilt over what he's doing to his son, but having that overridden by his lust for his son's wife.

It might also be interesting to hear dad's introspective thoughts about his son while he was growing up. The father could start to recall times in his son's life where he may have been disappointed by him. Perhaps the son was bullied and didn't stand up for himself. Maybe he was the worst player on the Little League team. The dad may have accepted those things without much comment at the time, because he cared about his son.

But now that he sees just how weak his son really is, he feels less need to coddle him, and dad's Alpha male persona takes over. The son's an adult now, no longer a little boy. Dad stops making excuses, finally acknowledging his buried feelings of fatherly disappointment, not only to himself, but to his son and to his son's wife.The more he subtly denigrates his son, the hotter it makes is daughter-in-law, which only encourages him to continue.

As you wrote in Chapter One: "And who's respect in the world do you need more than your father's?" It would be hot to see his wife and father continue to erode that respect, not only with their actions, but also with their words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story series I've read in the cuckold genre, and this was an amazing chapter. I've loved the ambiguity and the focus on three-dimensional characters and their complex and evolving emotions. Also, it's just super hot. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll add my voice to those excited for more focus on the father's POV and his evolving relationship with his son. Awesome work!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17almost 2 years agoAuthor

Note to previous Anonymous commenter ... Hey, how did you know I was the worst player on my Little League baseball team? Hmm. It all makes sense now...

Jessica1969Jessica1969almost 2 years ago

The relationship slowly grows further and further between the wife and Father until they are seeing each other more and more often as the Husband is traveling more and more for business. There is a family wedding in Vegas that father and wife decide to attend together leaving the husband in chastity and home. Upon returning home, the wife binds the husband bound spread eagle, puts a condom on him and rides him. While having sex, the wife husband, saying how hot it would be for him for her to belong only to his Father and other men sexually. Thought to so hot, the husband cums immediately, apologizing for cumming so quickly. She tells the husband how his Father will take her with his much larger cock for an hour until they cum together. She removes the condom and tells him she wants to get him cleaned up. Getting a wash cloth, she cleans off his cock watching it try to get hard for her again. She giggles and tells him, how cute. She the remembers, and tells him, that they got a present for him in Vegas. She leaves and returns a few minutes later. Opening a box, she shows him a a new chastity device. She tells him it is the most secure and modern chastity that is controlled electronically. She slowly puts on him until it fits him perfectly. She snaps it into place securing it locked. Smiling with a loving look, she tells him how much she loves him and wants him to always be in her life. Telling him that the chastity is double secure, requiring codes and a key to unlock. The battery will last approximately week and will start shocking him every 10 minutes, increasingly the shock each time until it hits level ten until it is plugged it. The device will continue to shock at level 10 until the battery runs out 24 hours later. Chastity will become impossible to unlock until the device become fully recharged. She then climbs on his face, telling him he owes her an orgasm. While he orally please her, she tells him that her pussy now belong completely to his Father and other men. She and his Father would both need codes into their chastity apps on their phones to unlock him and have his Father insert the key to unlock the chastity since he has the key. She bucks over and over again, as she tells him, "This must be so humiliating for you not allowed to enter me again, completely losing me sexually to your Father." Her phone beeps, she grabs it. "The app is telling me you are throbbing, Welcome to our new life."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i agree with "Jessica 1969" to speed this story a long, her version could use a little editing though. this what usually whay happeds to men that want to be cockolded, the kink is his hife using hie dad, so good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rimbaud17, I obviously had no idea that you were the worst player on your little league team, but it does indeed make sense. The reasons for enjoying being a cuckold are vast and varied. But for some, hidden feelings of inadequacy seem to be a common thread. Eroticizing these feelings is how it manifests itself in some of us. A disappointed Alpha father, an inadequate son, a wife with a high sex drive and bit of a sadistic streak are adding up to be a very hot story. Thanks again for your work, and hope you soon have more for us.

TominiowTominiowalmost 2 years ago

Great series. Hope you’ll add additional chapters. One could have the son, locked in chastity, watch his father breed his wife. This scene is repeated until she gets pregnant with her father in law’s sperm. Of course she delivers and he raises “his” children as if they’re his. The only time he gets to fuck his wife without a condom is when she’s pregnant with his father’s child. After the birth of the first child, the father moves in with his son and wife but displaces him from the bedroom except when he’s forced to watch his father make love to his wife. Eventually, He’s kept in 24-7 chastity except when he’s ordered to masturbate and eat his own cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great 6 chapters, but boy do i hate stories like this..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would really love to see a new chapter of this story, hopefully someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly fantastic story. I find myself checking back frequently in hope of updates. I'd love to see more!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

AMAZING STORY!!!!!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

It's clear that the mentally degenerate fans will applaud. But what do you expect from the mentally handicapped? A father who treats his son like this, regardless of whether his daughter-in-law lies to him about it being an adult game, is only one thing: the scum of human society. A woman who treats her husband in this way is a cheap whore who takes advantage of her husband's psychological dilemma to whore around. Actually, the husband needs psychological help and not a whore! But some authors need that too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's time for old man John, and his hot little minx Michelle, to give her poor little husband Ryan, a half brother or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to the father's visit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had to pull out the vibrator

RegretsRegrets9 months ago

I thought that John was a bit too restrained in conversation. When he had been assured that Ryan was ok with this in his own way he should have become looser and happier……and set his mind to thinking about how to make this more “real” for Ryan. Having learned that Ryan is wearing a close fitting cage while Michelle is away visiting him, John “gets it” and proposes that Michelle continues to keep Ryan still unsure about whether she had actually done anything at all with his dad. She might return home and tell Ryan that he may no longer fuck her PIV. Instead, she will trap him between her thighs and he can get away that way. Six weeks of such torment later, John visits and Ryan is due home soon. Ryan comes home and discovers John having anal sex with Michelle. He is shocked and is told to make the dinner with the kitchen prepared for him to make a celebration meal, to welcome John. His mind reeling, he makes the meal. The wine allows conversation. Ryan realises it was all true from the beginning.Michelle announces that she intends to continue to fuck John wherever and whenever. John thanks Ryan for his sacrifices and ask what it is like fucking Michelle between her thighs? Ryan sees how close those two are. At the end of the evening John enquires if Ryan is locked in his cage? Having found he is, John suggest that Ryan sleeps in the spare room so that he can fuck Michelle while Ryan is unable. Michelle is delighted when Ryan defers and promises to come to him in the morning. Ryan is restrained with Velcro. In the morning Michelle comes and sits on his face and brings him off with a hand job after releasing his cage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES