My Father Visits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," he said, finally. "That's something to think about." He turned toward her and reached out to pull her into an embrace, but not before she snuck her hand in between them, and closed it around his rapidly-thickening cock.

"Well, well," she cooed. "Look at you."

He felt the testosterone and adrenaline surging through him, suddenly even stronger than usual. He quickly rolled Michelle onto her back and moved on top of her. She emitted a surprised, pleased little squeak which excited him. In their dozen or so trysts over her recent visits, he had often been on top, often ended up being vigorous, but he had always been responding to *her* advances.

Suddenly, finally, he had given himself permission to just take her. Her legs were parted, thighs around his hips, but now he put his hands behind her knees and pushed them up to her chest. She uttered another yelp of surprise, gratifying him. He kept his hands on her legs, moving them down the backs of her calves, drawing her ankles up his biceps, positioning them on his shoulders, folding her in half.

He took one hand and reached down to grab his cock, fully turgid now, and position it at the still-slippery opening to her vagina, moving it around with new-found familiarity until he was sure he was settled beneath her pubic bone. Then he rose up off his knees, placing all of his considerable weight on his toes and on the backs of his son's wife's legs below him, and edged forward so her ankles were beside her ears, so her lower back rolled up off the bed, so that when he pushed into her he was going straight down, straight to the center of the earth, like a broken elevator plunging down a shaft.

The noise she made sounded like he had just driven all the air from her lungs. With his cock.

He pulled back out, luxuriating in her silken grip, as if the walls of her pussy were clutching at him, begging him not to leave. He let go of her ankles and placed his hands on the mattress. He could see her pretty face, framed by the delicate curves of the insteps of her feet. He fell into a rhythm, not urgent, but insistent, and very powerful. He could feel his balls settling into the cleavage of her ass with every stroke. He realized that in this position, the one thing he couldn't feel was the hard nub of that little piece of jewelry that caressed her clitoris; but he could *see* it, and that was almost as good.

"Michelle," he practically grunted.

"Yeh -- yes, John."

"Tell your husband he needs to buy some condoms."

12