My Father's Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky's family toilet trains her.
2.8k words
4.29
21.2k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation to My Fathers Daughter Parts 1 and 2. If you are off put by diapers/ bathroom stuff or incest I suggest reading some of my other stories. Otherwise, happy reading.

My Father's Daughter Chapter Three

The next day when I woke up, I discovered, to my horror, George had posted the pictures. Pictures of me waddling into breakfast in my diaper. Pictures of my dirty diaper. Pictures of Kevin changing me very, very publicly (as if I needed a picture to remember that). I guess George had grown tired of my daily humiliating diaper changes. He needed to make it even more public.

"Look at the comments," he told me with delight over breakfast and handed me his phone. I scrolled through them with mounting panic:

Wow, look at the size of that diaper. I'm a fan of the rubber duckies and the way it turns yellow when she uses it. I would love to pull down the diaper and spank the literal shit out of that pert ass. I wish my sister was that hot.

George had replied: Honestly, it's not easy. There's the guilt. Not many people understand the appeal of banging your sister. But her breasts are so big and her pussy smells so good...when its not left to sit in a pissy diaper lol.

Another comment: Is it normal to be attracted by the waste of such a sexy girl? Also how does she produce so much? She's so thin.

George answered: No idea, I'm no biologist. Honestly, it makes changing her a pain though. She gets really stinky and she has a tendency of not telling us when she soils her diapers. I guess she's embarrassed or shy or something. Wonder what she's going to think about this!

Has she sucked your dick yet, George? You're a good man posting this for us.

George answered, oozing misogyny: Thanks, dude. Glad you appreciate the finer points of the female anatomy and their digestive tract. No, not yet but she will. Oh yes. She will.

And as soon as I read that last comment George pushed me off my chair. Dad and Mark jumped to their feet. The whole table had been watching me look through the comments.

"George, you must be gentle with your sister," scolded Dad. Sure, that wasn't okay but posting pornographic pictures of me was fine? He needed to get his priorities straight. This stuff could really damage a girl. George wasn't listening. He was unzipping his pants, and pulled his hard cock out at the breakfast table. Among the milk and cereal! Like this was totally normal.

"Open," he said. I resisted. After all he had posted pictures of me in a dirty diaper on the World Wide Web. He slapped me, mostly softly but Mark still grabbed his hand.

"Dude, you can't manhandle Becky like that," he said, his voice sounding stronger than I ever heard him. George just laughed.

"What's your problem? You can go next," he said.

"No one is going next," Dad said. He sounded annoyed, but not angry. Not protective, "George, Mark, sit. And for God's sake, George, no one wants to see that so early in the morning," Disappointed, George zipped up his pants and took his seat. Mark offered his hand to help me up. I blushed. He wasn't looking at me. He never did.

"I want to discuss Becky's bathroom situation. I think we have kept her in diapers long enough. It must be humiliating for her. Being in diapers because she can't make it to the bathroom. But I'm reluctant to take her straight out of diapers. For the next few days, each of you is going to have a day to supervise Becky and her bathroom behavior. You'll give her permission to use the bathroom, make her wait if you feel it's too soon and make sure she cleans herself after,"

"Do we have to?" Connor blurted out. We had had minimal interaction since we almost had sex on a dirt road. I think he was angry- with me and himself. Dad looked irritated.

"Of course, you have to. She's your sister, you should care about her health," Yeah, because it was my health they cared about.

"May we take pictures?" asked George. Naturally. Dad considered this.

"Yes," he decreed.

"Dad!" I said in protest.

"Becky, your brothers will be inspecting your dirty bottom. Is that any way to repay them?" he asked. Oh God, could this be worse than the diaper changes?

George was the first one to take charge of my "toilet training", as Dad called it. He let me go in the morning when I had to pee. He stared at me as I tinkled into the toilet.

"Look me in the eyes," he said harshly when he caught me staring at the toilet paper dispenser. Humiliating though it was, I hastily obeyed. After all he would be deciding when I got to frequent the bathroom the rest of the day.

He was unusually nice until about six o'clock when I felt a familiar cramping that let me know I needed to make my first bowl movement of the day. "Sure. Just get on your knees," he said when I asked if he could "take" me to the bathroom (that's the kind of terminology George likes).

"What?"

"You have to blow me to use the bathroom," said the master blackmailer. "Otherwise you'll shit yourself and be back in diapers permanently," he said. He was right. The dickhead was right. And it would be so embarrassing to unleash a smelly load in my cute panties.

"Okay let's go,"

"Go? Oh no. We are doing it right here," We were in the living room.

"Please, George, anyone could see," I pleaded. A rumbling in my stomach. George raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Better hurry. Wouldn't want to have an accident," I got down on my knees reluctantly. George unzipped his pants again. I had to admit this (and God, why did I even notice) my big brother was well hung. One of the biggest I'd seen.

"Are you admiring my cock, little sis?" asked George laughing. Blushing, I glanced up at him just in time for him to snap a photo of me. I began to protest but he said, "Top off. And bra. You're a DD cup right?" I nodded, certain he'd use that in a caption somewhere.

"Well, well, well, what is this?" Kevin asked, entering the room as soon as I had removed my top. At this words, my nipples hardened.

"Hey bro, she's happy to see you. Okay, sis anytime now. I know you gotta take a dump," Kevin leaned against the doorway, watching closely as I took George into my mouth. His eyes closed with pleasure. He snapped another photo. I had become a porn star. I tried to blow him as fast as possible because a) I really had to poop and b) I was worried about who else would show up.

Sure, enough I heard footsteps. Connor had arrived on the scene.

"Jesus, what a slut," he said with a laugh. I couldn't believe we were twins. Ugh I was clenching my asshole closed. I couldn't mess myself in front of my brothers.

"Becky, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" asked Dad, entering the room. I loved how he asked that question. NOT "Why are you giving your brother a blowjob?" I felt that was a perfectly legitimate question.

"Kevin, have you seen the playstation controller?" My heart sank. The one person I didn't want to see me like this. With apparent oblivion, Mark had arrived on the scene. I heard Kevin address him with disdain.

"This is better than playstation. I bet if we felt between her legs, she'd be nice and wet. Can we, Dad?" Please no. I could barely hold it as it was. I was so distracted I didn't feel the pressure building. Suddenly George shot his large load right down my throat. It was degrading and gratifying, and I gratefully swallowed every drop because now I could go to the bathroom. Except Dad answered, "Briefly. I believe Becky has to make poo poo," Connor snickered.

Kevin came over to us. George was still panting but he took another picture when Kevin ripped down my pants and panties and had me spread my legs.

"She is wet!" he said triumphantly.

I didn't say sometimes when I have to poop, I get aroused. It probably because having to poop feels kind of like wearing a butt plug and that definitely gets me going. Dad looked suspicious.

"Becky, why are you wet? From blowing your brother? Or because you feel that pressure in your ass?" How did he know? Was he psychic? But he looked meaningfully at me and I couldn't lie.

"Both," I squeaked. Connor let out a low whistle.

"Pervert," Hypocrite.

"All right, Becky. Let's go get this over with?" George said gesturing upstairs towards the large master bathroom. I pulled up my panties, clenched my asshole and sprinted for the bathroom. George laughed and followed me. I yanked down my pants and panties once I reached the toilet. I was dimly aware George had his phone out, trained on me.

"Please no, George!" I said, as the odor filled the bathroom. I farted audibly. George laughed.

"I'm using this blog to pay for my Playstation Five," he said, "And Jesus, Becky what did you eat? It reeks" It did smell strongly. I hung my head.

George filmed me while I wiped, viewing me at obscene angles. Then he said, "Bend over. I need to make sure you were thorough," And I did, face red. George scrutinized me (and so did the camera) before saying (sounding slightly disappointed) "Clean. Guess you've learned something from your time in diapers," He lowered the camera and I pulled up my pants and washed my hands.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" asked George. He sounded almost shy.

"What movie?" Did he want to watch porn together?

"Whatever you want,"

"Even Legally Blonde?" I challenged.

"Even Legally Blonde,"

I fell asleep next to him in the den,

The next day was Kevin. Kevin loved humiliating every minute of my bowl movements.

"George was right. Becky, we need to do something about your diet. You smell awful. No guy is ever going to want to share a bathroom with you," Maybe I didn't want to share a bathroom with a guy! Certainly not one of my brothers.

"Oh, shove it, Kevin," I said crossly, wiping myself.

"Stop," he snapped. He scared me so I stopped.

"You're not going to finish that wiping. Pull up your pants and those cute panties, and we are going to walk out of here and you are going to have wicked diaper rash for the rest of the evening," I should have known better than to talk back to Kevin. He was sadistic in a whole other way. No movies with him.

"Is there a problem here? Jesus Christ, it smells," It was Dad. Why did everybody keep saying that? It didn't smell that bad. Maybe (just maybe) it was the food they kept serving me.

"Becky was backtalking me," said Kevin, simply, "So I didn't allow her to wipe," Please, Dad, please intervene, I begged silently. But again, when my dad could save me from humiliation at the hands of my brothers, he didn't. Instead he said coldly, "How unfortunate for you, Becky,"

It was unfortunate. I felt disgusting all through dinner. And by the end of the night when Kevin pulled down my pants to inspect me I was bright red between my cheeks.

"Aww poor baby. Looks like you'll have to throw out those panties, too," said Kevin. They weren't my favorites but a girl is always sad when she has to get rid of her panties. Kevin, with surprisingly gentleness, massaged ointment between my cheeks. It felt delicious. I almost cried with relief.

"Next time don't let it come to this," said Kevin whispering in my ear as he groped my ass. I let out a whimper. There had always been sexual tension between Kevin and I and when he snaked his tongue in my ear I let him explore my mouth, despite the fact that the was the one who was responsible for my pain and humiliation.

"Oh yeah," groaned Kevin. He was hard. I knew it without touching him. He shuddered one more time then said "All right Becky, let's get you into your pull up," My dad was still making me wear pullups at night. Connor wouldn't let met forget it. Speaking of Connor....,

Connor had begun making himself scarce again but finally he was forced on bathroom duty.

"I can't believe I ever liked you," he told me levelly during my bowel movement, "Look at you now. You're disgusting,"

"Then why?" I asked, once I had finished wiping and washing, "did that performance give you an erection?" Connor flushed, angry red. He looked down at a (large) boner, poking obscenely through his gym shorts.

"You did not," he hissed. I stepped forward and placed my hand on his cock, very briefly. He whimpered. I did it not for me (I tried to convince myself) but to make him feel as small as he made me feel. "Please don't," he begged the way I had begged Kevin to make me cum during my diaper change. He looked me in the eye. "Look, Becky, I don't want to be the guy wanting to bang his sister. Like our brothers. I'm not like them,"

I gave his cock a hard squeeze and told him the truth, "You are exactly like them. You're growing bigger under my hand,"

"Ohh," moaned Connor but we were interrupted just then by our esteemed brother George with a camera.

"Beckyyyyyy," he dragged out my name sleazily, "can't keep her hands off her twin. Good for you, little bro," Connor looked furious. He yanked my hand off him.

"I'll get you back for this," he said. But seriously what else could he do? I only had one bowl movement a day and I was drinking as little water as possible. Once I was in my pullup, I was safe. Or so I thought.

The last day was the worst. It was Mark. I was harboring a crush on Mark, the way he rescued me, the way he always appeared disinterested in my humiliation even though he obviously could tell I craved it. When I had to make my bowel movement I tugged on his sleeve and whispered in his ear. I didn't want to chance that any of my brothers heard it. Mark nodded. When we went upstairs, he locked the door behind us. I quivered with excitement but of course all that happened was he gestured towards the toilet. Of course. Mark was the only brother not attracted to me. Then again why would he be attracted to someone who wasn't even properly toilet trained?

Thank God I didn't fart. But I smelled it. I could tell he did too; his nose wrinkled ever so slightly.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, close to tears. I was shocked by Mark's tenderness when he raised my head to meet his gaze.

"Don't be sorry. It's normal. It's human. Hell, my shit smells too. Now come on. Do a good job wiping yourself like a big girl," My pussy was on fire from his words. I wondered if he could smell that too.

There was banging on the bathroom door.

"Dad, they're fucking!" complained Kevin as I was wiping. I stood up, clean. Mark looked mortified.

"No, we're not, douchebag. I just thought Becky should get some privacy like we all do," It was gutsy of Mark. I was in awe of him. There was more insistent pounding. Sensing noting good, I went to wash my hands.

"Mark, open this door," It was Dad. Mark looked frightened. Understandable. Dad looked disappointed to see us both clothed.

"Mark, I don't want lip from you. As punishment, I want you to pull down your pants. Right now," I was riveted. I'd get to see Mark's cock. Ack, I was his sister. I shouldn't want this. But I did want it. Very badly.

"Please Dad. Can you give me a few minutes?" Mark was crimson.

"Now," Dad's voice was steely. Mark unzipped his pants and lowered them.

"Boxers too," Dad was wearing a cruel smirk.

' Mark closed his eyes and pulled down his underwear. A large erection sprang out. I was fixated. Had I done that? Had me going to the bathroom done this?

"Mark?" I asked tentatively.

"Please don't, Becky," he said, his eyes still closed, "I'm sorry,"

"Was this because-"

"That's enough. Mark, you may go," Mark yanked up his boxers and his pants and ran out of the room.