My Father's Daughter Ch. 07

Story Info
Mark and Rebecca run away together.
787 words
4.11
6k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the second day of my period, Kevin had another football game. Dad was kind enough to let me stay home. When someone started shaking me awake, I groggily squirmed away.

"Leave me alone," I snapped.

"Becky. Becky, wake up. We don't have much time. We've got to go," I woke up at the sound of Mark's voice. I hadn't seen him in a few days. Not since the...for all I knew he had moved out. I blinked my eyes open. Mark was standing over me. He had two suitcases and a solemn expression.

"Where are we going?" I asked, drowsily.

"Away from here. Come on, Becky, get dressed," I slid out of bed, still in a stupor.

"Why are we leaving?" I asked, fumbling through my drawer for a bra. Mark colored and looked away.

"Do you have to ask? Do you like what they're doing to you?" he asked.

"I have no money. No degree. No job. And I'm 18! Where will I go?" I felt mounting panic. I was miserable here, but at least I had a roof over my head. What would become of me if I ran away? I knew what happened to girls who ran away. They ended up with guys a lot rougher than Connor.

"That's why you have me. I applied for a transfer from my job and you're coming with me."

"Why do you want me?"

"Because you're my little sister and I love you,"

"Is that the only reason?" I held my breath.

"Just get dressed, Becky," It took an enormous amount of courage to leave the house that morning. We drove for about five hours without checking our phones before Mark said he was tired and we would have to spend the night at a hotel: his new apartment that he was renting was about another seven hours away. We were truly leaving everything behind.

I hadn't been feeling well the entire time. My stomach was very upset, as it always got on my period. Mark had not commented on any of the farts my body had eeked out in the car. He was stoic, eyes on the road. But when we finally got to our room, I ran right into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me and dumped the entire contents of my stomach into the toilet. After half an hour, there was a knock at the door.

"Becky?" Mark sounded very concerned. "Can I get you anything?"

"Just leave me alone!" I called, close to tears of humiliation. When I finally emerged from the bathroom, I couldn't look at him. Then, I noticed something about the room. There was only one bed.

"Mix up at the desk," Mark said, not looking at me. "How do you feel?"

"Can we pretend the last half hour never happened?" The walls were very thin here. I knew he heard everything.

"Sure," he said, looking at me closely "You know Becky, there is nothing you could do or say that would gross me out or change the way I feel about you,"

"Liar," I accused. He looked surprised.

"When you....you know...rimmed me, you didn't talk to me for days. Until today actually," I said. "I'm sorry it wasn't what you expected it to be,"

"It wasn't that Becky. I don't want to be like the rest of our brothers. Perverted and predatory. I care about you as a person, more than your body. I love you. But you're my sister,"

"Can't we forget that part?" I moved closer and cupped his face. He growled ever so slightly and suddenly we were making out. I was dimly aware he had flung me back on the bed and was crawling on top of me.

"I have my period," I said as he began to pull my shirt over my body.

"I don't care" He undressed me kissing every part of me except my vagina. When he finally fucked me, it felt like a puzzle I had been slaving over had finally been completed. He began to thrust back and forth. I felt so small beneath his large, muscular body. I wrapped my legs around his hips drawing him in deeper. I couldn't get enough.

"I won't cum until you do, sweetheart," he said. His sweetness was unparalleled and when my pussy did spasm, he came immediately after shooting his load right inside me. I took my birth control immediately after.

Little did I know that four years later in a very quiet ceremony, Mark and I would find ourselves in the front of the altar surrounded by well, no one. At least no one that knew the truth. I was marrying my oldest brother. And I couldn't be happier.