My Father's Daughter Ch. 06

Story Info
Becky's brother rims her and Becky gets her period.
1.7k words
4.04
12.8k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Father's Daughter Ch 6

The comments were streaming in and the numbers were up: my anal sex scene with Connor was the most popular thing on Pornhub.com. So, when Dad suggested a movie night, my heart sighed with relief. At last something to distract me from the fact that my brother had forced himself inside my ass....and I had my most powerful orgasm immediately afterward.

Dad made popcorn and passed out individual bowls. I don't know if he knew about the video, but Kevin definitely did because he high-fived Connor and said, "Nice job, bro. I gotta try her ask next time too." I was steering clear of Kevin for a while. I was hoping for another classic like Gone with the Wind or even an action flick like The Dark Knight. Instead, Dad hit the remote and I saw....my bedroom. I saw myself wrestling with Connor. I saw my asshole (which really should be waxed to appear on the internet and only added to my humiliation). Dad was broadcasting my embarrassment to the entire family at once. Including Mark.

"What is this? Did you....?" Mark demanded of Connor. I have never seen him look so angry. Connor shrugged.

"She was asking for it. Shaking her tits and ass at me all the time. She wanted it. Look," and we all turned our attention back to the screen for the grand finale. I blushed with shame as I heard the wanton screams of my orgasm. Mark peered at me curiously. He seemed angry but also amused.

"Becky, I had no idea you were into anal," he said. It was unlike Mark to talk like that. It was unlike Mark to address sex at all.

"I-I'm not," I lied. I knew I was lying and the whole room knew it too.

"Mark, why don't you see if Becky is lying. Give her a rim job. Becky, I trust you did a good job wiping today?" Dad said sternly.

"Yeah, Becky, let's test this out," Mark said, softly. He was looking me in the eyes and I couldn't look away.

"I-"

"Perhaps you'd like to go back to diapers?" suggested Dad. Anything but that. I stood up and pulled my skirt up. Underneath I was wearing a neat pair of pink cotton panties. Something akin to what a five year old might wear. Kevin snickered.

"Hey Becky when do you graduate kindergarten?" Mark ignored him. He made the gesture for me to turn around. I did so knowing the underwear didn't quite cover my large cheeks. I jumped when I felt his hands on me pulling down my underwear. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath and felt myself grow sticky on the effect I was having on my brother.

"Hands and knees, Becky," he said in a voice of deadly quiet. I stuck my ass in the air as I knelt on the couch, giving him access to my most private place. Did I shit today? Was I meticulous when I wiped? Mark lowered his face, inhaled deeply and began to rim me. It was an amazing sensation, but I had to keep my squeals and moans in check. After all what would the rest of the family say? These things were always a family affair. Finally, Mark pulled away and said in a very husky voice, "I think I'm done here," There was movement and when I turned my head around Mark was gone, the rest of my brothers gawking at my exposed ass. I hung my head, almost crying. Mark hadn't enjoyed it. The one brother I wanted to find me sexy had left me in the middle of sex with my ass in the air. Was this another cruel punishment at the hands of my family?

The next morning I woke up in pain. I wondered why I felt like I got hit by a truck. Then I realized: for the first time since I had arrived at my father's house, I had gotten my period. And it hurt.

"Get out of bed. Dad called us down ten minutes ago," Connor said, pulling pants on over his boxers.

"Tell him I can't. I don't feel well," I rolled over, clutching my stomach. Connor, looking worried, came closer and put his hand to my forehead.

"You don't have a fever. You're holding your stomach. Think it's a bug?" Connor's concern was highly unnerving. It's funny that after everything they had seen (and smelled) I was too embarrassed to admit it was my period.

"It's my period. Can you just leave me alone?" Connor's face flushed red, but I couldn't tell if it was because he was embarrassed (why would he be embarrassed?) or angry at my tone. Either way he left me alone and I drifted into an uneasy sleep. I woke up to a nudging on my elbow. Ugh. It felt like someone was excavating my stomach. I needed pain pills.

"I got you something," It was Connor again and he was carrying a box of tampons. "We didn't have any in the house. Dad said you would probably prefer to use this since pads would feel like diapers again," I blinked. He had gone to Dad about this? The whole family was having a powwow about my period? Why did this not surprise me at all? "I also have Tylenol for your cramps. Dad said Mom used to get really bad ones," It was the first time either one of us had acknowledged Mom since we had gotten to the house. I locked eyes with Connor and felt myself start to forgive him for some of his more inexcusable behavior. It would take years of therapy, but I might get there eventually.

I fell back asleep, in a cold sweat clutching my stomach.

"Becky?" It was Kevin. He was carrying a bag. For a moment, I thought it was more sanitary supplies. But then he pulled out a Reese's Piece's cup.

"It's chocolate. Well, technically it's my leftover Halloween candy. But I thought you could use it. I always heard girls crave chocolate on their periods. Is that true?"

"Sometimes." I said, ripping the candy from Kevin's hands and shoving it in my mouth "Why are you being so nice?"

"I can't bang you like this. Well, I could. Do you want to? I also heard orgasms help cramps," he said, hopefully. I fell back on the covers in agony.

"I'll just leave these here then," and he placed the back next to my bed. I hoped there were Almond Joys.

The next to interrupt me was George. He was brandishing a chick flick and a bag of popcorn. Movies. George's solution for everything. Watching them or filming them.

"Feel up to getting out of bed?" We noshed on the chocolate in the entertainment room as we watched Mean Girls. Until a figure appeared in the doorway. I was hoping it would be Mark. He hadn't been around to check on me yet. In fact, I hadn't seen him since he rimmed me. Was he too ashamed? But it was Dad. George jumped. He hadn't known Dad had been watching us, even though this was the most normal situation we had been caught in so far.

"George, let me know when that movie is done. I'm going to give Becky a bath," he said. George nodded but didn't say anything sarcastic. You didn't mess around with Dad. No backtalk with him even though I was clearly old enough to give myself a bath.

When the movie ended, George called (loud enough for the whole house to hear) "Daaaaaaad! Becky's ready for her bath!" I heard the running of water in the master bathroom, so I followed it.

"Close the door," Dad said not looking at me. I closed the door behind me.

"You need to take off your clothes if you are going to take a bath," he said with a lopsided grin that reminded me of Mark. I slipped off my pajama pants and my panties. I didn't smell so good down there and knew I needed a bath. I wriggled out of my oversized shirt. I hadn't even bothered with a bra.

"You'll need to take your tampon out too, correct?" I didn't like my dad thinking about my tampon but it slipped out easily. I wrapped it in toilet paper and disposed of it.

"Now step into the bath before you bleed all over the floor," Dad said. I eased myself into the large tub. The water felt wonderful on my stomach which was all locked up in cramps. Dad began to pour some Epsom salts into the water and before I knew it he was massaging my back.

"Your poor mother always got awful cramps on her periods. Baths were the only thing that could help. Bless your brothers but they have no idea. I mean, I don't either. But I will do my best. Did you know orgasms relieve cramps?"

"I have heard that," I said, folding my arms over my breasts.

"Oh, don't play shy with me. I have seen all of you. Just not this....up close," and I jumped because my dad had just begun stroking my clit under the shelter of the bubbles.

"Can you not?" I said although my first instinct was to buck into his hands and let him have his way with me.

"Why not, Rebecca? You've already fucked two of your brothers. I don't think family means much to you anymore," and with those damning words he closed the gap between our mouths and was furiously kissing me until I was melting under his tongue.

"Let's get you all dried off," he said. I was upset the bath ended so soon but I saw he held out the towel for me. He wanted to see me in all my naked glory. It was with a degree of pride that I stepped out of the tub....until I wrapped the towel around me and saw a bloodstain spread across my crotch. I had almost forgotten about my period.

"I'm sorry!" I hastened to apologize.

My dad kissed my forehead. "How about we put you in diapers? Just for the day? And you and me have some alone time in the bedroom. We can order pizza and watch Big Brother" Big Brother was my guilty pleasure. Besides, my daddy that is. Within five minutes into our "meal" I was topless and it never went back on.

To be continued....