My Favorite Boss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, as the sun set on us and people began leaving the bar for the night, we just settled down into two chairs and talked. Everything was easy with Carson. Even on my first date with Danny, who'd I'd already been friends with, I was nervous, but something about Carson's laid-back personality put me at ease.

Finally, the night ended, and it was 10 PM. The bar was closing, and we both had worked a long day at work, so Carson drove me home.

At my place, Carson got out of his car, and we met face to face by my stairs. "Hey, I wanted to apologize about how things started between us," Carson said. "I try to have a rule about not hooking up with a guy first, especially a guy as cool as you. So, I hope this was a good, do-over first date."

"I had a great time," I said. "We can just pretend that we had our second date first."

"Well, then I'd say I'm one for one," Carson laughed, "because our 'second date' wasn't very romantic."

"I don't know, I had fun," I said, giving him a devilish smile.

He smiled and put his hand behind his head. "Yeah, I did too. But I still want to do better for our next date."

"Who said you're getting a next date?" I teased.

"Shut up," he said, laughing. I laughed too. "So, anyways, thanks for a great night. I had a lot of fun."

"Me too," I said.

Carson smiled at me and put a hand on my face. His warm palm gave me goosebumps against the cooling night air. He leaned in and kissed me gently, keeping a brief space between us. His other hand came up to my shoulder as he pulled me in. Our lips parted as he pulled back for a moment. I looked into his alluring light brown eyes that caught the light left in the dusk as I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him back into a kiss.

As we stood there kissing, his tongue began to push into my lips, as our hands explored each other. I wrapped one arm around his neck and bent the other one so I could rub my hand across his chest. I found one of his nipples and massaged it as we kissed. His arms embraced me and pulled me close against his body, and I felt his strong hands slowly explore from my shoulder blades down to my lower back. I thought I could feel his pinky go beneath my belt, into my shorts, as our bodies pressed against each other. I wanted him to grab my ass with both of his hands. My body wanted him. I pushed my dick up against his, and grinded against him.

After several minutes of kissing, he pulled back. I hated the feeling of his arms retreating off of my body, like the tide pulling away from the shore. "I have to leave, or else I'm going to break my first date rule again. Thanks for the great night, Blake." He said and kissed me on the cheek before getting in his truck. I waved goodbye as he pulled away, and I stood there, in the moonlight, until the blush drained from my cheeks.

12