My Favorite Boss Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped on my new shirt and shorts, too, and I hardly recognized myself in the mirror. I looked at a clearly gay man, dressed confidently, if not a little slutty. He was handsome, muscular, and sexy. He was someone that my child self would have idolized, and someone my teen self would have fantasized about. It didn't connect for a moment that I was the man in the mirror, but when it did, I knew that Carson would like the way I dressed that night.

At around 7, when I knew they'd be at the bar, I drove there, my heart racing. The bar was in the back of an industrial complex. It flew a rainbow flag out front, and had dark-tinted windows on the outside. I wasn't a big bar guy, and certainly not a big gay bar guy, but I had too much adrenaline to give up now.

I walked inside. The walls were covered in TV's playing baseball games, and a couple were turned to the Poker channel. The seats of the bar were made of a dark-stained wood, and the floor was a dark, glazed concrete. The walls were painted a deep navy blue, and there was bear imagery everywhere. I understood why the team called the Grizzlies loved this place so much.

Carson and his team were seated around the bar, and Carson caught my eye as I walked in. I watched a big smile and grin grow on his face as he saw me, and he stood up and came over to me. "Hey babe, you look amazing," he said, hugging and kissing me. "How was your trip?"

"Great," I said. "It was a ton of fun, but I'm glad to be back."

"Well, I'm glad you're back," he said. "Come on, sit down, I'll introduce you to everyone."

He got me a seat next to him, and he went around the bar introducing me to everyone. Rick, the captain, was there, and I could tell he was sizing me up. Actually, I could feel the whole team was looking at me throughout the night. Even the bartender, who they knew well, gave me a free drink with a wink. All this attention was a little overwhelming at first, but I was feeling more confident than I ever had that night, and eventually I was calm. I made good conversation with many of them, especially about the baseball games on. They were all pretty masculine, like Carson, and all really cool and nice.

The sun set, and they all started to leave. His friends each said goodbye to me, and I could tell they were impressed by how cool I was. Finally, Carson said it was time to go, and we drove back to his place.

"So? Did I do okay with your friends?" I asked cheekily, getting out of the car.

"You did great," Carson said. "I knew they would like you."

"Yeah?" I said, smiling. "I'm glad I impressed."

"You impressed more than them," he said. "Let's get inside. I've been hard since seeing you walk in in that outfit."

I smiled and followed him in the front door. He shut and locked the front door behind him, and immediately took me in his arms. We rubbed against each other as we kissed, stripping each other's shirts off. Carson scooped his hands under my ass and pulled me up into him. It had only been a few days, but I didn't realize how much my body had missed Carson. As his furry chest rubbed against mine and his strong hands massaged my body, I melted in his arms, desperate for his love.

I undid his jeans, and he pulled his pants and underwear down and off. He pulled me back into a kiss, and slipped my shorts down to my feet. As his hands ran over my briefs, he looked down. "Holy shit!" he said. He got down on his knees. "They're not boxers!" he exclaimed, kissing my bulge over my underwear. "They're not boxers!" He kissed it again, rubbing his face against my groin. He hungrily pulled my briefs down to my ankles and took my dick in his mouth. As he tenderly sucked my dick and licked my balls, I could tell that he had missed my body as much as I had missed his.

He turned me around, and I pressed my head and chest against the wall and arched my back as he stuck his tongue in my asscrack. His manly brown beard brushed against my taint as his tongue muscled its way into my hole. I couldn't control my moans as his hands pulled apart my asscheeks and he buried himself into my ass, making out with my hole. As I felt his nose rub against the inside of my crack, I wondered how many guys at the bar had wished they were doing that to me instead of Carson. Of course, I didn't want to go home with anyone other than him, but it turned me on to think I had prospects.

"Fuck, I missed this ass," he said, standing up, and kissing me. "Wait here, I'm going to go grab some lube." I watched his naked body scurry towards the bedroom, and I smiled. As he came back, I could see his devilish smile, which complimented his thick, hard cock.

"You ready to get fucked?"

"Hell yeah," I said. "I didn't get dressed up all cute just for the hell of it."

"Well, it worked," he said, rubbing lube on and in my hole and over his raw cock. "Put your hands on the wall and bend over."

I followed his commands, and stuck my ass out as far as I could. As his bulbous cockhead penetrated my hole, an all-consuming smile took over my face. My hole was tight: I could still count the number of times I'd been fucked on my fingers. But Carson made quick work of loosening me up, and soon I was taking his entire length in me, and his balls swung up and slapped my taint as he clapped my ass in his foyer.

I thanked God that his front door windows were glazed, because the neighbors would have seen the lewd expression on my face. In that moment, I was consumed by my lust for Carson. His sex appeal was everything about him -- his perky attitude, the confident way he demanded respect, the softness in his eyes, the electricity in his smile. Plus, it felt like he had pure testosterone pumping through his heart, his girthy manhood knocking at my prostate, his virile testicles wanting to pump a juicy load inside of me. The feel of his chest hair on my back and he wrapped himself around me, pulling my whole body into his, and forcing his dick as deep as it could go inside of me.

"Fuck, I want you to ride me," he said, and laid down on the floor. I didn't waste any time, and after applying a bit more lube, and quickly took his cock back inside me. I started by bouncing up and down on his dick, squatting over him. But I wanted more of him in me, so I got on my knees, and took him until the top of my hole could feel the brush of his pubes. I bounced a little, but mainly just pushed down onto him and gyrated my body around, making his dick circle around my insides, pushing against the walls of my ass, exploring every inch of me.

"You're so deep in me," I moaned, and felt beads of sweat dripping off my face and onto Carson's belly. I leaned over and kissed him as I continued to ride him.

"I fucking love your ass," Carson said. "You're so sexy, Blake."

"Fuck me, Carson," I moaned in response. "Shoot your load in me."

Carson didn't have to be told twice. Even though we'd been exclusive for a week now, he hadn't ejaculated inside of my ass yet. A week ago, I had bred him, and now it was his turn to breed me. It didn't take long, and I felt his breath quicken as his strokes got stronger. "I'm gonna cum!" he said, and I pushed his dick as deep in my ass as I could.

I felt his thick, manly load explode from his cock, firmly stuck inside with his throbbing cock plugging my hole. That was all I could stand -- with hardly a stroke of my own cock, I erupted all over Carson's chest, hitting him in the face with a few drops of my built up cumshot.

As soon as I finished cumming, I bent over and kissed Carson, and made out with him until his dick softened and fell out of my ass. When it exited, I felt a sticky line of cum follow it. The feeling of his warm seed dripping down out of my asshole, down my crack, and finally dripping onto Carson turned me on hard, and I never really got soft. I felt warmer inside than I ever had, his cum inside me.

"Fuck, that was awesome," Carson said. "You're not allowed to go out of town again, that was too long."

"It was, like, two days," I said, laughing.

"That's still too long," he said, laughing with me. We kissed again, and then we stood up.

We showered together, Carson washing my ass. He didn't want to take his hands off of me, and I didn't want him to.

He brushed his teeth, and I got dressed for bed. He came in the room. "I'll sleep without the shirt, but the boxers stay," I said, standing in my classic boxer shorts. "They're too comfy for sleeping."

"Fine, fine," Carson said, smiling. "I can live with that."

We both got ready for bed, and he turned out the light. As he held me, spooning me from behind, I told him about my trip. I told him about Underthere, my day at the beach, and my friends.

He grew quiet. "Did I make you uncomfortable, making fun of your clothes? Did you wear that outfit tonight just for me?"

I thought for a second. "No," I said quietly. "I've needed to grow up for a long time, to embrace my identity more, and my body. Until tonight, I've hardly felt sexy in my life, but wearing that tonight, feeling the eyes in the bar on me, I finally felt really, really good about myself.

"I don't mean it in a way that I need other people's validation to look good. I'm sure people have looked at me that way for a while now. But it took me seeing myself that way to recognize it. I didn't get those new clothes for you; I did it for me."

"I'm glad," he said, and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. That night was a huge shift in my life, and one I'll remember forever. I took a huge step in my confidence levels and the way I saw myself. I embraced my body and my identity in a new way, and celebrated the hard work I'd put in to my body. Everyone that weekend had helped me come into my own: The Grizzlies rugby team. The bartender at The Cave. Percy, the Underthere clerk. Kas and Skylar, my good friends. Danny, my best friend. And Carson, my lover.

12