My Favorite Breakfast

Story Info
I enjoy my favorite meal when I oversleep.
1k words
4.15
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is work of erotic fiction and is meant to be enjoyed by those eighteen and older.

********************************************

I stir slightly in bed, arms stretching as my mind returns from my deepest dreams to reality. I realize that I'm not waking up to my alarm like usual, and the slight shock wakes me up a bit faster. I look to my right where my wife should be, but she isn't in bed. I am almost always up before my wife and I grab my phone to see the time. It's half past seven and I'm normally up by five.

"Stupid alarm," I say to myself.

I toss my blanket to the side and realize I can smell fresh coffee. I normally make the coffee and I start to feel bad that I overslept. I don't even bother throwing a shirt on as I leave our bedroom in just my pajama pants.

I make my way to the kitchen and my wife is standing by the coffee maker in her silk robe. It hugs her curves so well and has my heart beating harder in my chest as I watch her pour a cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry I overslept, babe," I say.

"Oh, honey, that's okay. I know you've had late nights," she says sweetly, bringing a smile to my face.

"You're incredible," I tell her.

"I know," she says, flashing me a playful smile as she looks at me over her shoulder.

I return her playful smile and make my way to our kitchen island as she pours a second cup of coffee. She slides the two cups to the side and turns her body so she's looking right at me. From this close I can tell she's not wearing anything under there robe, and my heart starts pounding in my chest.

"I didn't just make coffee," my wife tells me as she slides the belt off her robe. "I prepared you breakfast," she says, her robe dropping to the floor to reveal her magnificent, naked body.

I feel myself stir in my pajama pants, but I know this morning is about showing my appreciation for her. She takes the couple steps so she is right next to me by the island, her index finger running down my chest.

"I hope you're hungry," she says, sitting herself on the kitchen island.

"Starving," I say as I move in front of her and down to my knees.

Her heels press gently into my back as my hands slide softly along her thighs. I place kisses along her inner thigh, moving ever closer to my delicious meal. My eyes travel to her magnificent pussy, a small strip of hair like an arrow guiding me to my purpose. I slide my tongue starting at the top of her well kept pubic hair, building her anticipation as I draw closer to her pussy.

Her hand finds my head but she doesn't push me further along, simply shows me who is in control. I slip my tongue to her clit, paying extra attention to it before continuing my tongue's journey down to her sweet entrance. I can tell she's already wet, the anticipation of this morning clearly arousing her.

I make small circles at her wet entrance with my tongue, her body shivering slightly as I do. Sliding my tongue back along her pussy elicits a soft moan from her lips and a slight increase of her grip in my hair. I let my tongue swirl around her clit a few times before taking it between my lips. I suck her clit gently, the sheer act of taking it between my lips causing her body to shake and her hand clamp down on my head.

"Yes, baby," my wife moans as I alternate sucking and licking her clit.

I allow the intensity to slowly increase, savoring my meal with each flick of my tongue. Sliding my tongue down to her entrance, I can taste how deeply her arousal has grown. Her sweetness coats my tongue as I return to her swollen clit.

"Right there, baby," my wife moans out. "Yes, yes," she continues to moan as I take her clit between my lips.

I'm bringing her close to orgasm and swirling my tongue around her clit as I use my hands to stabilize her more. I know the more she has to support herself the less she can lean into her orgasm. I feel her body release into my arms as I hold her, allowing herself to feel every sensation more deeply.

"I'm going to cum!" She moans out. "Fuck...yes," she moans, the yes almost catching in her throat.

I feel her body tense as her head falls back. Her breath is caught in her throat, only the smallest amounts of air able to escape as her orgasm washes over her body. I keep my tongue working on her pussy, wanting her to ride out her orgasm as long as possible. After a few moments, a rush of air escapes from her mouth and I know the intensity of her orgasm has subsided. I remove my tongue from her pussy, my lips and chin slick with her sweetness. I help her sit up at the edge of the kitchen island as her body recovers from her orgasm.

Once she is breathing regularly again she looks at me and asks, "did you enjoy your breakfast?"

"Very much," I reply with a smile.

"I'm glad, now you can make me mine," she tells me as she slides off the island.

"What would you like?" I ask, my bulge clear in my pajama pants.

Her eyes glance down at my bulge before returning to my eyes, a smile spreading across her lips.

"Pancakes," she says, her smile becoming mischievous as she takes a step closer to me. "Do a good job and maybe I'll take care of this," she tells me, giving my bulge a playful squeeze.

A deep breath escapes my lips as she squeezes my cock through my pants.

Smiling back at her I say, "I hope you're ready for the best pancakes you've ever had."

*****************************************

Thank you for reading my story!

Copyright Luke Greene Erotica 2021