That Night Pt. 01

Story Info
An evening of extra martial sex with a side serve of cuck.
1k words
3.76
34.1k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are having drinks this evening. She doesn't know it yet, but I have organised a "friend" to join us. The night is going well and lucky for me she is feeling it, although she doesn't know what else is coming. She went in the bedroom and came out wearing that sexy black dress she knows I love, it has cut outs across her ample chest and the same across her curvy ass. My cock twitches the second I see her, she licks her lips, she knows how to turn me on.

She gets another drink and does that slight bend as she does, knowing I'm looking at her ass. I am one lucky man. She comes and sits on my lap and gives me one of those soft, full tongue passionate kisses. I run my hand up the inside of her soft thigh and brush the already moist lips of her labia.

She hops up and moves across to the chair and takes a seat. She is teasing me. I dont mind I like it. I tell her that I have a "friend" coming over. She looks at me like she does when I do this, she becomes curious of the unknown.

My phone rings and I pick it up to see that said friend has arrived. I go and let him in. As I walk him to the table, I see she has drinks for everyone and has moved to the centre seat leaving a seat each side of her.

I smile and introduce Guy to her and vice versa. We sit and chat as the drinks flow and music plays. We are all enjoying the evening.

I notice Guy keeps checking out her breasts that are on obvious display through the cut outs in her dress... i know she knows too, her nipples are hardened in sexual anticipation. She rubs my leg under the table as she gets up and walks to the fridge. Her dress finishes just on her ass cheeks and as she walks away I look at Guy who looks at me and grins. "That's a nice ass" he says.

She comes back with some shot glasses and we all have a couple of shots. We continue chatting and the level of sexual innuendo increases. I reach over and stroke her leg under the table and slide it up her thigh. As I reach her mound, I glance across at Guy, who looks at me just as our fingers touch on the lips of her moist pussy. I look at her. She is loving this. She slides forward slightly and parts her thighs, allowing us both room to delve a little deeper. My fingers slip easily inside her love tunnel and her juices begin to flow from excitement. Guys fingers slide over mine and we both now have digits inside her and she moans softly. She leans over and kisses me, then pulls back and turns and kisses him. I sit back and take my fingers from her and suck them to taste her. Guy does the same. My cock is hard and I have to piss.

I excuse myself and leave the table. When I return, I am greeted with her ass in the air leaning over him with her pussy on display as she devours his manhood in her mouth. His hand on her head, he is making sure she has the whole of him in her. I walk behind her and run my hand over her voluptuous

ass, down and around then up between her legs and my fingers once again slide so easily into her now soaking hole. I put one arm around her and my hand works her clit while my other fingers her hard as she works on his cock. She moans and bucks on my digits as she pulls his cock out of her mouth, he showers her beautiful face in his hot, thick cum.

She stands up removing my fingers from inside her as she turns around and sits on his still hard, big bulging cock to face me. So I can watch her fuck him. His cock is huge and I know she won't feel me once he is finished with her. He begins to pump her up and down on his flagpole, I can see her juices leaking out, running down his sack. I look at her cum covered face and step forward. I begin to lick her face clean. This is what she likes. I am here to please her. "Good boy" she coos as he grinds into her. I release her tits from the dress she is wearing and pull my cock out and feed it to her. She is now leaning forward, moaning with my cock in her mouth from fucking he is giving her. I can feel the vibrations down to my balls. She becomes more vocal as she is about to peak again, Guy tells her he is going to fill her up with his cum as I pull out of her mouth and shoot the biggest load all over her gorgeous tits.

Guy rests back in the chair and I step back as she stands up, cum dripping off her erect nipples, then as she stands it drips from her pussy like a raindrop on the ground. Guy says he has to go and we thank him for a wonderful evening, i thank him for his "help" and walk him out.

When I get back, she has moved to the lay back chair, drink in hand, jizz stained tits still out and legs spread. On display her cum filled pussy is leaking into her ass crack. "Dinner is served my love" she says. I dive between her pillowy thighs and eat her cream pie. I'm hard again and I need to feel how stretched she is, so I insert my cock into her already used hole, but she isn't happy and wants to feel me. She gets up, turns over on all fours and demands I fuck her in the ass. I ease the tip of my cock in her steadily entering her back passage. Once inside I am overwhelmed with her tightness and get only a few strokes in before I blow my load inside her.

I sit back and look at her, she pushes me back in disgust and climbs on my face. She rides it bringing herself close to another climax for the evening. As i stick my finger in her ass, she orgasms loudly and cum runs down it.