My Favorite Cock

Story Info
Taking it all.
752 words
3.67
16.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was separated from my girlfriend R. She was in a new relationship and I was enjoying getting fucked by as many guys as possible, dating a new girl and working to get R back in my life because I really missed her.

After getting fucked by a couple dozen men I met a guy name Dylan. I met him on a gay hook-up site I like and we started chatting. His profile had pictures of a giant cock that I fell in love with just seeing it. But I thought it had to be fake.

The profile actually said 14". an I knew it was big but thought that had to be a lie. At some point I actually showed my ex girlfriend R a picture of it but that's another story.

I met him at his house the first time. He did not live very far away so it was convenient. I walked in an went strait to my knees. That's what I always do. I'm a 100% bottom. I do not kiss guys, fuck guy or let men suck my dick. All I want from a man is his cock in my mouth, the taste of his cum and my asshole pounded. When it comes to love, attraction amd spending time with a partner I LOVE and want woman.

So as I opened Dylans pants and pulled them down the most beautiful cock I have ever seen popped out and hit my chin. To say the least it was more then I could have dreamed of and beautifulIt from his balls the the tip. It hung to his knees and was maybe 2" thick. I took it in both hands and licked it from tip to base over and over.

I pulled his beautiful cock forward and into my mouth. I sucked on the tip an ran my toung around it. I put him in my mouth and started to worship him and fell in love with it very second I sucked on him.

I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. I enjoy deep throating a nice cock but had never seen one this big. The deeper I took him the more he encouraged me to take more. Challenging me to take it all down my throat because no person ever had before.

I knew in this position it would not work an we needed a better angle. I pulled him out and said I can take it all. I went to his table on got on it laing on my back. I hung my head over the edge Dylan walk up to me an I opened up. He easily went down my throat and as he stepped forward pushing himself deeper I felt cock in a place so deep I was in heaven. He talked to me an encouraged me the whole time. When I felt his balls and ass hole resting on my face I knew I took him completely and that his beautiful cock would own me from then on.

Dylan slowly started to pull out and push back in. He started stepping backwards then forward fucking my face. His talking continued but I just focused on breathing an loving him deep inside me. He finally came so deep down my throat I couldn't even taste his cum. I was sad when he finaly pulled out.

We talked for a while and he asked me what I thought about filming it an I said it was a great idea. I love taking an having nude or sexual pictures of myself and others. thats a small part of enjoying R as a partner she loved to be naked an have her picture taken. I was there for several hours an finly got to feel his cock in my ass. (story coming soon)

He was the only guy I would see after that tell me and R got back together. Not sure if R saw her ex after we got back together something she did before and I don't care. I continued to see Dylan here and there when he would call.

Now that R has moved away and has a new man in her life I see Dylan 2 to 3 times a week. It's tough doing that and having a girlfriend that always.wants you around but having the best of both worlds is amazing.

If you enjoyed it let me know and story is coming soon of me taking Dylan completely in my ass.