All Comments on 'My Favorite Color'

by MarciaR

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh...well...

I was very intruigued by the story line, it was an exciting, romantic, Cinderella story.

Until the last couple of paragraphs. Your lead in was so great and captivating. Then it was like, wam-bam-thankyou-mam. A very quick ending, as if you just wanted to get the writing of the story over with. Guess I was just expecting a little more detail on how it all felt, physically, mentally, and emotionally. My expectations were based on how you revealed your female characters thoughts and feelings throughout most of the story, until the end. Even if she didn't see him again (which would have been really interesitng if you'd written their future meetings with a little kink as the man was DOMINATE) it still would have benefited with a little more revelation of her experience during their love making.

Still, it was fun for a while...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Up.. up.. up.. what?

I too was very disappointed with your ending. It was a good story, and suddenly: they had sex... the end. You put so much effort into the entire story until the last few paragraphs.. what happened?

For the record, Blue was the best, White was horrid, and Red.. well, necessary to wrap it up.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bullshit....

I don't think they got it. This was a well told tale and held my interest through out. True, there was little sexual discription but then we dom't usually expect that from you.

If you extended the story much longer it would have become boring.

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good

You hold to a professional standard in this piece.

To me it is very good :)

Nicce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous