My Favorite Day Pt. 01

Story Info
A married couple finally gets to play out their fantasies.
1.6k words
4.06
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is my favorite day. It's our play day. Our kid is finally old enough to ship off to camp. The muzzle that we put on this visceral attraction is gone. I've planned so much for us.

"Good morning, sweet girl" I growl softly.

"Good morning, Daddy." You sing back.

I place your breakfast tray down on the bed. You are so excited to see your sailor moon plate and your dinosaur cup. You bounce up and gleefully start to eat. I put on your favorite cartoon.

"We've got a lot to do today so only one episode and then you have to do your morning routine."

"Okay, Daddy."

I sit next to you as you enjoy the food. You finish and I take your plate to the sink. You get up like the well-trained girl that you are brush your teeth, brush your hair, and wash your cunt.

You run out to me naked to show me how well you've done.

"What a good girl!" I exclaim, "Now go put on your outfit."

As you run away, I clip your ass with my hand, "Get goin'"

You squeak. I love when you squeak. You're being good now, but I know in a little while you're going to get bratty. You love your spankings. And I've got new toys to hit you with.

You go to our room and put on the brand-new onesie I bought for you.

"I love it, Daddy!" You yell.

"I thought you would."

You come to show me after delighting in the mirror for a moment

I see you in it for the first time. My heart stops and my mind is flooded.

All I can think about are those snaps. The only thing standing between me and your slick little hole, those sexy snaps. Blood swells under my joggers and I'm at full attention in seconds. I am so lucky to have you. We've been married so long, not many men get a woman like you.

You notice. "Do you want me to rub on you, Daddy?"

I taught you to use the word rub for grinding when you are in your little space. Grinding is the only thing that I've taught you so far. But that is going to change today.

I want to tease you. I want to make you wait but you've made me so hard that it hurts.

You are looking at me with those kind and eager eyes.

"Well baby, I'd like that." I cave.

"Do you want me to face you or away?" you ask obediently.

"Oh, I definitely want to look in my precious girl's eyes."

You straddle me. "Just like we're playing horse, right, Daddy?"

"Right, baby."

My joggers are so thin. That onesie even thinner. You sit just in front of my cock and then slide up to it. Just how I taught you.

I moan. You grind on my dick. You're so warm. I press against you.

"Am I doing good, Daddy?"

"Yes you are. Does it feel nice for you?"

"It feels really good, better than my stuffies!"

I want to rail you like the dirty little cum slut you are. But we aren't playing that way, yet.

"I want to teach you something new. Do you want to learn? It feels much better than this." I coax.

"I'll learn anything you want me to." I love when you say that to me.

"Here, sit next to me." You do as you are told, such a good girl. I pull down my joggers just a little bit exposing my cock. I haven't shown you this before.

"This is my private area. It's only for me and you. Keep on your onesie and lay down. I'm going to rub against you."

"Okay." You say sheepishly. You lie down legs and arms closed, so awkwardly. I chuckle to myself. You're so good at pretending you aren't a dirty whore for my dick.

I take your knees and open them.

You are soaked through your onesie. I want to unsnap those FUCKING BUTTONS so badly! I want to abandon this game. I want to shove myself inside you the way I know you like it. I want to hear the moan of surprise when I shove myself in you unexpectedly. I want to hear you say.

"What are you doing Daddy? Please Daddy, tell me. It hurts."

But that is not what I have planned for you. I'm a good Daddy. And that kind of play is for another time, another age.

I climb in between your legs gently, with every ounce of will power I have, and lay my naked cock on top of that onesie. I slowly start to churn my dick on your clit.

You moan.

"Better, right?"

"Mhmm." You agree.

I keep circulating, gently hovering my weight above you. You give me sweet little high-pitched moans. I love those. You're getting deeper and deeper into your body. You grab my chest. I know there's a woman in there begging to come out.

"Can I show you something more? It's really fun and a little silly."

"Yes, Daddy, I trust you."

"Good girl." I praise.

I get up on my knees and position myself, so my cock is just above your clit.

"Watch this!" I say excitedly knowing you will think my cock looks funny slapping you. I slap your clit.

You let out a moan. It's not a squeak. It's not a cute little high-pitched whine crafted just for me. It's your "I'm your dirty fucktoy please rail me hard" moan.

I keep slapping your clit. Each strike is quick and light. Over and over and over. I move back quickly and I rip those snaps open. Those fucking snaps. I expose your freshly waxed pussy. It's glistening. I spread your folds to expose your clit and I resume the strikes.

"Oh my god Daddy!" You are surprised. "Wow, Daddy."

"I knew you'd like that. You're a little slut." I deride.

You know I'm close to breaking and fucking your brains out. That is what you get when you're my filthy slut and not my sweet little princess. You don't ask what a slut is. You would if you weren't so close to cumming.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

"Fuck you? How do you know that word? I guess you are a little slut." I snarl.

"Please, I saw a video on your computer. It looks so good!" We're both having a tough time maintaining this façade, trying to find any way to make a hard fuck fit this storyline.

I put my tip at your slit. I push in a little. You moan. I want to shove myself into you. The kind that makes you cry out in pain and surprise. I'd never hurt you that way but you've told me you like it. Over coffee, in our conversations crafting this world we have together. It makes you feel used. "I want to feel like your flesh sleave, like I'm only a hole to cum in." You're so wet that I wouldn't injure you if I did.

"Just fuck me, Chris." You beg, disregarding the welts you'll get.

I knew you'd get bratty. "Excuse me?" I ask accusatorily.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Please?" you appeal.

"You will be punished for saying my name."

I slam my cock into your waiting cunt. I pull and push. I warm you up with a few strokes. I pull all the way out and slam into you again. That elicits another deep moan. I make sure to hit your G spot when I pull back. Every. single. time. Your pussy grabs on to me tugging and squeezing, enveloping me whole.

"How'd you learn to do that?" I say still trying to stay in the scene.

"It's just 'cause I want you so badly, Daddy."

I take your legs and pull your cunt into me. I'm all the way in you. It's usually too much but you're so wet I can get away with more.

"Oh God, Daaaaaddy." you wail.

I know it's time to fuck hard, fast and deep. I suck on my finger and place it on your clit. Then, bam, bam, bam. I ram into you over and over again.

"Just like that, Daddy, don't stop."

The same rhythmic stroke, the same fast pace.

"Daddy, it feels really good."

"Oh Baby, It's going to feel really good all over. You can let it take you."

You start to shake beneath me. I keep going. You are moaning, whining, quivering. I take my free hand and pinch your nipple. You grab my wrist and hold me there. I'm going to slam into you until you plead for me to stop. I know how many times you can cum. I know I don't hold the record. Another thing I want to change today.

I can tell you're in that place you go. Only the pounding beat of my cock exists, all the sensations merge, one tiny change on your clit or your nipple, one stroke that is a little deeper, and you'll give way to another, more intense wave. I pull your nipple. You scream out. Yep, I got you, another wave.

Trembling you say, "Daddy, Daddy I'm tired."

"Just one more for Daddy. Just one more and then you can take a nap."

I bite your neck. I start soft, gauging if your body is desensitized or ultra sensitized. You start to cum again. "Very sensitive." I note to myself. Sometimes, I just pull my dick out of you and walk away. But only when your body is desensitized. And though we've deviated from the script, fucktoy seems a far cry from where we are.

I slow the pulsing of my dick.

Stroke. Stroke.. Stroke... Stroke.... until I am just pressing into you, feeling the aftershocks triggered by my subtle shifts. I know that I'm done for now so, during an aftershock, I release everything I was holding back. You cum again with me.

It's only 10 am. And we have the rest of this day.