My Favorite Friend

Story Info
How one mother uses her best friend, her vibe.
1k words
3.76
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FastVamp
FastVamp
18 Followers

Natalie was a mom who loved to vibe each night when the kids were in bed. She had grown tired of her standard routine though. She had invited a guy over, and she wanted to make sure that he knew what she wanted.

"Kids, when my friend gets here, please let him in."

Natalie went to her bedroom, and laid down. She grabbed out her vibe, and flipped on some porn on her laptop. and let her long black hair behind her shoulders. She pulled off her jeans and panties, while stripping off her shirt, letting her green bra hold back her massive tits. She selected some gang bang porn, and began to work her clit with her long purple vibe. She left the vibe work her clit, making it throb. She then worked her nipples with her vibe, grabbing out her dildo to use with the other hand. Natalie fucked herself good, running the vibe now again on her clit as she worked her long black dildo.

Natalie then switched her vibe into inside of her, as she worked her walls with it, turning up the speed. She moved it in deep, controlling her motions, fucking herself with the vibe. She moaned loud, and sweated, bringing herself to an orgasm, her cum oozing down her leg. She heard a knock, and said,

"Come in!"

Bryan was shocked when he found Natalie was vibing. Instead of fucking her, he instead grabbed her toy, and controlled it for her. They kissed as Bryan fucked her with the vibe, turning up the speed to 5. Bryan rubbed her clit, and worked the vibe in circles in Natalie's pussy. Her pussy felt so good, she came again. Bryan then handed the vibrator back to Natalie, and grabbed out the dildo, fucking her quick with it. As much as Natalie wanted real dick, she was fucking loving this. She moaned loud, and came as Bryan fucked her fast and deep with the dildo. He then mounted the dildo on the bed, and let Natalie climb on top of it, her unhooking her bra so her tits could flop up and down. Bryan watched her, and jerked his huge cock, loving every minute of it. Natalie bounced hard on her mounted dildo, and brought herself to another loud orgasm. She then switched holes, and began to ass ride her dildo, letting Bryan fuck her mouth as she fucked her creamy butthole. Natalie's pale skin glistened with sweat, and she let Bryan totally go to town and face fuck her quick as she hopped on her dildo. She reached down, and rubbed her pussy, fingering it, all holes enjoying a nice penetration.

As Bryan pulled out, he began to stroke wildly, with Natalie sticking her tongue out. He gave her a huge cum shot, it hitting her all over the face and tits. She then got off her dildo, and she let Bryan grab out the vibe and work it in her from behind. Bryan turned down the vibe to 3, and worked it like he was fucking her, with Natalie pushing back against it. Natalie had finally found a new way to use her toys, with a partner, and she loves it. Bryan acted grateful the whole damn time. She could use a fuck buddy who knows how to please her, and any man who can work a vibe like him is a friend of Natalie. She moaned, and moaned, and Bryan cranked up the vibe speed, grabbing up the dildo to also fuck her ass. A DP? How heavenly for Natalie. She pressed against the ground, and pushed back, driving her dildo and vibe deep into her. Natalie moaned hard, and came again, letting the vibe slip out of her. She then grabbed her vibe and dildo out of Bryan's hands, and tossed them aside. It was time.

Natalie finally let her bra fall completely off, and squeezed her tits together. Bryan put his cock in her tits, and slid his dick in and out of her large tits, catching her in the mouth. Hw fucked her tits and mouth fast, with Natalie craning her neck carefully so he could use her mouth as a wet pussy. She then had Bryan lay down, and she got on his cock, inserting it carefully in. She then leaned over, kissing Bryan deep, and going for a ride on his dick, letting her tits flop against his face. Natalie then leaned back, letting Bryan hold her hips, as she bounced while rubbing her clit. Bryan's large manhood pulsated in her, as her tight pussy had not been diminished by her having four kids. She bounced hard and fast, and then Bryan gripped her hips tight, and fucked her as Natalie moaned loud, still working her fingers on her clit, brushing up against Bryan's cock as he eagerly let her take his cock deep. Natalie came hard, forcing an orgasm from Bryan, making his cum seep out of her tiny and full pussy. Natalie leaned down, and frenched Bryan several times, and then Bryan grabbed up her vibe again, causing Natalie to lie down.

Bryan cranked up Natalie's vibe to top speed, and worked it in her pussy as he licked her, his tongue making soft licks on her walls as she had him stuff her wand all the way up Natalie. Bryan first made circles, then fucked her with the vibe, it making Natalie always feel so fucking good. She let him work her pussy, it making Natalie pant and shriek with delight, her moans becoming more and more frequent. Her breathing became heavy, as Bryan alternated between her pussy and clit with the vibe, and Bryan brought Natalie to another orgasm while he rubbed her clit and fucked her quick with her wand.

Bryan then took his cock, and stroke it for Natalie to watch, as she worked the vibe, Bryan stood over her, and stroked quick, letting his cum splatter her on the stomach and pussy as she worked the vibe in quick circles in her pussy. She kissed him, and Bryan then ate out Natalie, and swallowed their cum. They kissed deep, snowballing, and Natalie was glad that her toy had came in so handy tonight. She now had a new playmate, and this mom was happy about that. They were in utter bliss.

FastVamp
FastVamp
18 Followers