My Favorite Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason," she panted playfully. "I told you not to dump your load inside of me. I'm not on birth control."

"You were serious about that?" I asked.

"Yyyeesss," she giggled in her little girl voice.

"What college kid doesn't take something?" I asked.

"One that doesn't have sex. I'm the stuck-up bitch that doesn't put out, remember?"

"You're putting out right now," I teased.

"I've had more sex in the last half hour than I have in the past year and a half."

A year and a half I thought to myself?

"Wait, what? I thought you said November was the last time."

"I did," she sighed. "But I didn't say which November. It's been almost a year and a half since I've had sex until today."

"Damn, Emma," I said in shock. "That's a long time."

"Yeah," she agreed playfully. "I should know."

I was laughing a little as I turned away and grabbed a chair so she could sit down. She took a seat as I turned the other one and sat next to her. I smiled a little as she sat and crossed her legs. We were completely naked still so it struck me as odd.

"What?" she questioned.

"Nothing," I smiled. "You just, you crossed your legs. Seems a little silly considering the current situation."

"How do you want me to sit?" she asked. "Like this?"

She uncrossed and brought her feet up so they rested on the edge of the seat. She spread her legs as wide as she could and exposed her middle to me. It was red now from our recent activities and was still leaking us as she sat there. I wanted her again, but I knew I needed to wait and have a serious conversation with her about everything.

"Much better," I smiled.

She giggled. "I'm not sitting like that. It feels weird to be exposed like that. I can see you like it though."

"I'm still hard from earlier," I replied. "But that isn't helping any."

"Give me a minute," she smiled. "That first one nearly took me off my feet.

"Ok," I said and started counting. "One, two, three......"

She smiled and shook her head as I made it to five before I gave up and fell silent. We both sat there for a moment and watched a few more people walk by. We could just see over the hedges, so it looked like two people on the porch enjoying the evening breeze coming off the water. Little did they know we were both naked and what we had just done.

I looked at her as she took in a breath and let it out. She was smiling contently as she watched out over the hedge then turned towards me.

"We should probably have a more serious talk about things," I suggested. "We just had sex, twice, but I don't think that really solved any of our issues."

"It solved one of mine," she joked.

"But seriously," she said after we laughed a little. "Where do you want to start?"

"Well," I said as I thought. "The day started out with you screaming at me because I touched your no-no area last night. Let's start with that. Why did you get so upset that I played with you last night?"

She sighed as she was trying to think of a way to explain it. "I'm guarded when it comes to guys and my body. So, after the fact it triggered something. I instantly convinced myself you were like every other guy and I took out my frustrations on you. I'm sorry I did that to you."

"The only thing that did bother me was you did that with my parent's right in the other bed. But, it's not your fault. I was playing with myself and I shouldn't have been doing that there if I didn't want to get the reaction I got."

"I probably shouldn't have gone straight for the no-no area though," I admitted.

"You were following the rules," she countered. "I was exposed so I can't be mad at you for that. You did ruin my panties though, that makes me mad."

"How did I ruin them?" I asked. "You ripped them."

"But you made me," she giggled. "Gawd, it felt good to cum like that and have somebody else do it for a change."

"I still have them in my bag if you want them back."

"Keep them," she offered. "In case you get lonely."

"Thanks," I joked.

"Welcome," she said without missing a beat.

"I'll buy you a couple of more pairs if... I can see you model them for me."

"I can do that," she smiled. "But they were expensive ones."

"I couldn't care less if I can see you in them...... then take them off of you after."

"Maybe," she said and raised her brows. We both laughed a little again.

"Why did you get mad at Dory?" I asked now. "She didn't do anything wrong either."

"I know she didn't," she answered. "I was coming to tell you that I was sorry for getting mad at you this morning and I was going to try and somehow work it into the conversation that I wanted you to do more than just touch me with your fingers. But, when I saw you with her... I got jealous and mad. I figured I missed my chance and you were done with me."

"Like I said earlier, she and I really aren't interested in each other. And, she came and sat down next to me. I didn't find her."

"I'm sorry I got mad at you and her over nothing," she said.

"It doesn't bother me," I offered. "You need to tell Dory that you're sorry."

"If I see her again I will."

I nodded and shifted in the chair before looking at her again.

"So, now I need to ask the all-important question," I started. "What do you want to get out of this? We just stepped over some serious boundaries, so we need to figure out what we want. I can tell you've been hurt in the past and I don't want to mislead you into thinking this is something that it is, or isn't."

"Right, I know," she said as she thought.

"If we both can't come to some sort of consensus, then we should stop and try to return back to what we were before the towel dropped," I continued.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Well...... anything beyond Saturday would be kind of pointless. I'm going one way; you're going the other."

"So, let's have fun together for the rest of the week," she offered. "We can be free to do what we want to each other without judgement, have sex in a bunch of random places, and have some interesting stories to share when we go back to school."

"So, you want a casual thing with no strings attached?"

"Yes," she smiled. "Like you said, at the end of the week we go home then back to school so it wouldn't make much sense to expect anything more."

"And what's the part about having sex in a bunch of random spots?" I asked.

She blushed now as she smiled her devious smile. "I don't know. I've always wanted to have sex in strange places but have been too afraid to ask my boyfriends to try it. This was mild compared to some of the things I want to try."

"But you chickened out when somebody walked by," I laughed.

"I want to do it, but I don't want to get caught. I know that's part of the thrill, but I don't want to get into trouble."

"Thrill seeker," I smiled. "Alright, I'll play. Any rules?"

"Like?"

"Fingers, fists, toys, things off limits, public stuff, pain, kinky, butt stuff," I started.

"How about if I say no twice in a row then it's a no?" she replied.

"Works for me," I smiled.

"So, you're into butt stuff?" I asked.

"I've done it before," she smiled shyly. "I wouldn't shy away from it but it's been a while so you would have to go slow."

"A year and a half," I said. "That goes without saying."

She laughed again as she looked out at some people strolling down the sidewalk.

"We good?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "If you are."

"You ready then?" I asked.

"For?"

"We worked out our issues, it's been a few minutes, my dick is still pretty hard. So......?"

"Tell me where you want me," she said so seductively.

I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She smiled up at me and took it. I pulled her up and let her stand before me. My cock poked her in the tummy as she looked up at me and waited for my next move. I reached and picked her up by the hips. She got the hint and wrapped her legs around my waist and held my neck with her arms.

I turned us and headed towards the railing then set her right on the edge of it. I created the needed space to point my cock to her center. My head parted her still soaked lips and slipped right on in. She was soaking wet, but it wasn't from the two previous fucks, she was anticipating another. I pressed in all the way as she balanced on the railing and looked over her shoulder. She was really exposed now that she was sitting up on the railing instead of leaning against it like before. It was almost dark now, but you could still see us and would instantly know what we were doing.

"You ok?" I asked as I pulled back then pressed into her wetness.

"Just don't drop me."

"And let this tight little hole escape? Not on your life."

She growled now and tilted her hips as she hooked her ankles around my back. I quickened my pace as she started pulling my ass with her heels wanting me to drive deeper into her hole. The railing started squeaking as we slapped together. I changed my stance and went wider as my hands went to her ass to balance her better and to touch the perfect flesh.

She gasped as my cock went up and into her deeper as I changed my position. She looked up at me and panted in my face. Her little nose wrinkled in pleasure as her eyes closed and her mouth hung slightly open. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't know how she felt about that. Her nails started digging into my back as she pulled herself tighter to my body.

The landscape and perimeter lights started to flicker and turn on as it was now dark enough to trigger them. I left her ass and hooked my arms around her back to pull her tighter to my body. She gasped as my cock pressed against her spot with each plunge into her. Her eyes opened and looked straight up at mine now that we were inches away. Her breath hit my face with each gasp she took.

Her fingers tangled in my hair as she touched the base of my neck and pulled me down to her mouth. Our lips crashed together in a soft, open mouth kiss as our bodies met in the middle. She parted and opened her eyes to study mine. She was silently asking if it was ok that she kissed me. I leaned back in and found her lips again to give her my answer.

I let my tongue slip into her mouth and trace her lips as I slowed my in and out to a steady pace. She whimpered as my tongue hit her lips. We stopped just for a moment and took a breath before kissing again. Her tongue found mine in the middle this time. It was soft and sensual as I tasted her kiss and traced her tongue with mine. The kiss sparked something inside of me now as she gripped me tighter and pulled me into her more.

I squeezed her cheeks and lifted her from the railing. We remained as one as I turned and slowly walked us towards the slider, avoiding the chairs and the small table. She turned her hips on my cock and continued to kiss me as I reached the slider. I headed inside for the closest bed.

I laid her in the bed but never lost contact with her as I climbed in with her. I was between her legs still at the edge of the bed as I started to rise and fall into her again. She gasped into my kiss as I pressed all the way inside then retreated until the very tip was still in her soaked hole. She was soaking wet as her hot juice coated my cock, yet she was so tight and the way she gripped me was incredible.

I rose and fell into her with an unhurried pace. We panted and gasped into each other as our bodies started to sweat. She opened her legs wide and let me be in complete control as our bodies crashed together. There was just the slightest turn of her hips to meet me as my cock touched her end.

I could feel her squeezing and clenching before releasing and flooding my cock and the bed below where she lay. She broke the kiss and moaned in pleasure as she came. My lips found her neck and planted wet kisses on her salt-soaked skin. I kissed her jawline up to her earlobe and nibbled behind it as her nails dug into my back again. Her legs closed around my hips as she started to thrust up into me more.

She was panting hard, her hot breath hitting my ear as she moaned little whimpers of pleasure. She started to come down from her release, but I never changed the pace. I was slow and steady, all the way in until our sexes touched together before I retreated until the head was at her entrance. Her white cream leaked out from her and kept my cock coated making her so slippery. Lips gripped me so tightly as her cunny quivered but still begged for more.

I left her neck and arched my back to find her nipple. I pulled the pointing piece of flesh into my lips and sucked on it lightly. She moaned her approval as my teeth softly chewed on it before I used my tongue to roll it around. Her legs released as she kept undulating her hips into my thrusts. Her heels dug into my butt cheeks as she pulled herself into me more. I was bumping her end with each press into her.

Each time my cock touched her end she gasped and moaned near my ear, sending her hot breath into it and a chill down my spine. I switched nipples and pulled the other one into my mouth. I saw in the brief moment that my eyes were open, her arms were stretched out and balling up the blanket on the bed. I teased her nipple knowing what it was doing to her. I was quickly learning her body and her nipples were sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

I teased her still as her heels left my butt and found the very edge of the bed. She was wide open now and used her heels to lift and thrust into my cock. It sent a wave of pleasure through me now and I picked up the pace to a quicker rise and fall. I left her nipple and kissed her behind the ear all the way down to her neck and collarbone.

She took my head into her hands and pulled me from there to her mouth. She whimpered into my kiss as our tongues found each other again. I could feel her cunny starting to squeeze around my cock as her legs wrapped around my hips. She was pulling me tighter to her body, making me rest my weight on her. I was forced deep into her center and could only turn my hips to make my cock move inside of her.

She was cumming now and cumming hard. Nails dug into my skin as she gasped into my mouth. Her cunny squeezing and flooding my cock was about to send me over the edge. I tried to pull out, but she held me tighter and whimpered into my mouth, no-no. I knew it was ok, so I started to release with her.

I filled her with what little I had left to give. I washed her walls with my seed as she soaked the sheets again. We were both spent but remained together and kissed for what seemed like forever until she finally relaxed her grip and let me take my weight off of her.

I parted from her kiss and looked at her laying in the bed below me. Her body was soaked in sweat and was so flush red as she panted and looked right back at me. Nothing needed to be said at the moment, we both knew that was the best that either of us had ever had. It sparked something inside of me in that moment. I knew she meant more to me than just a fling, no strings attached, kind of thing. This was Emma, the girl who I had known my whole life and that I loved on a different level than anyone else I had ever been with.

It scared me a little that I was feeling this. I wasn't supposed to feel this about her. I didn't let it show, I tried to catch my breath and smiled down at her. The way she was looking at me now, maybe she felt it too. I leaned down and kissed her once more before finally sliding free. I turned and laid down next to her.

We lay there for several minutes resting and holding each other. She was curled up on her side with her leg spread across me and her arms holding me. I had mine under her neck and softly rubbed her arm as her head rested on my chest. Her fingers traced my stomach all the way down to where my dick was resting on my body. It had finally gone soft as she touched it and felt the wetness that coated it.

"You finally got it to go down," I teased softly.

"Hopefully, I can get it back up later," she said as she turned her head and looked at me.

"That shouldn't be a problem."

"Oh shit," she giggled. "We should probably lock the door next time."

I glanced over at the adjoining door and saw it was open. The one to her mom and dad's room was shut and they were supposed to be out at dinner.

"Hopefully, they are still out to dinner," I said.

"I probably should text them and tell them I'm not going to be joining them," she said.

"You haven't eaten anything yet?" I asked.

"No. I thought you were going to follow me back here quicker than what you did. I got bored and took a shower. I probably should have waited because I need another one now."

"Me too," I sighed. Her hand trailed back up my body and rested flat on my chest as she contently looked at me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"You wanna go get something from the pro shop bar?"

"Yeah. Then I can say sorry to Dory... if she's still there."

She kissed me once more. Just a soft and tender one that lingered for a moment before she pulled back to study my face. I smiled at her before she rolled away and stood. I watched the sway of her hips, the soft ripple of her ass, the way she seemed to float across the floor now. She was so beautiful. How could anyone think she wasn't good enough for them?

She picked up the towel and stood there with it in her fingers as she looked at me. Her breasts hung perfectly on her chest, nipples hard and pointing straight out at me. Her chest was still flush red with excitement and satisfaction as she smiled still. She turned and walked towards the bathroom still letting the towel dangle in her fingers. She knew full well I was drinking in the sight of her body as she walked confidently across the floor.

Her lower back dimples stood out just before she turned and leaned against the door frame of the bathroom. One leg just in front of the other, hiding her slit, as my eyes followed her flat stomach up to her breasts again. Her chest was redder than before as she looked at me and chewed her bottom lip. She tilted her head in silence, telling me she wanted me to join her in the shower.

"You're never going to get dinner if I come in there with you," I responded to her silent offer.

She growled and raised her eyebrows almost daring me to join her. I remained on the bed but couldn't take my eyes off of her. My cock was regaining life as she finally turned and flipped the towel over her shoulder. I was just about to follow her into the bathroom and take her into my arms. I'd feel her body, take in the swell of her breasts, touch her wet lips before sliding my cock between her legs from behind.

"Fine," she called and broke me out of my thoughts. "Pick out something for me to wear. And lock the door to my parent's room."

I sat up. "What?" I heard the water start running.

"Pick out an outfit for me to wear," she said as she stuck her head back into the room. "And lock the door." She was pointing to the double doors that separated us from them.

"I heard you. What do you mean by pick out something to wear?"

"I thought we were going out for dinner. What do you want me to wear?"

"I kind of like what you have on right now," I smiled.

She raised her brows a few times. "Do you now?"

"Mmm-hmmm," I growled. I was starting to fantasize again about having her in the bathroom right then.

She disappeared and shut the door. "Clothes," she called through the door playfully. "And lock the damn door."

I shook the thoughts out of my head again before getting out of bed. I walked to the open door and locked it before turning and digging through my bag. Once I was dressed, I grabbed her luggage and started looking through everything she brought. For a week-long trip, she sure did have a lot of stuff packed.

The first thing I came across was a white pair of yoga pants. I knew what yoga pants did to ugly, so putting them on Emma would be fabulous. My mind was working out the details as I pulled them out and looked at them. They would be perfect on her. Nice and thin, would hug her curves, she could roll them down to show her back dimples. Perfect.

1...89101112...14