My Favorite Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed them on the bed and continued my search. I found a long, navy blue tank top that I assumed she used to sleep in, but it got me thinking. I wanted to see her ass, her flat tummy, and, if I was lucky, a little bit of slit too. I'd have to direct her on how to wear the top, but she'd be game for that. I tossed that out onto the bed along with some flip-flops.

I sat on my bed once again and picked up the golf magazine. I'd probably never end up reading the thing at this point, but I could at least give it a try. I got five minutes further into the article before the water shut off. I thought she would come right out but when she didn't, I picked up where I had left off and continued until the door finally opened.

She wore nothing but a seductive smile and the flush red on her chest as she appeared from the bathroom. Her hair was untangled and pulled back into a pony. Earlier, it was a tangled mess. The scent of clean met my nose as she walked towards the bed then stopped.

"Dammit, Jason," she hissed playfully. "I told you to lock the door."

"I did," I smiled.

She shook her head. "In order for a lock to work the door has to be shut."

She unlocked it then shut it before locking it again.

"You didn't tell me that part," I teased. "You told me to lock it, not to shut it."

"Smart ass," she laughed.

I laughed too as I watched her cross the floor towards her bed. She slowed down and let me drink her in again as I studied her body and the way she moved right now. She was light with each step, nipples still as hard as ever, chest and neck flush, her whole body was glowing with excitement and satisfaction as she reached her bed and her clothing for the evening.

"Of all the nice things I brought with me," she started. "This is what you picked out for me to wear? This top doesn't even go with these pants. This is my sleeping shirt."

"Last time I checked I wasn't a fashion expert."

She sighed but smiled as she pulled a bra from the bag and tossed it on the bed. A white thong followed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting dressed."

"Those were not on the list of things I picked out for you to wear," I said as I pointed to the thong in her grip.

"But...... my pussy is soaking wet. I'll leak right through these pants."

"And that skimpy thong is going to help stop that?" I asked.

She tried to pout now but she was smiling more than anything.

"You either put on what I picked out or you can go by yourself."

She balled the thong up and threw it at me. "Go sniff it you weirdo."

"Thanks," I smiled. "But I still got some on my fingers from earlier." I sniffed them and did pick up the slightest scent of her on them.

"Weirdo."

She put the bra back then picked up the top and shook it to get it unfolded. She balled it up and slipped it over her head then let it fall into place. It hung down to mid-thigh and would make a short skirt but that wasn't the look I was going for at the moment. She tossed the hem a little then turned to get the pants.

"Wait," I said slowly.

"Yeah?" she replied just as slowly.

"Ball the top up and tie it just under your tits and off to the side. I want to see your tummy and your butt."

"I have a halter top that will show my tummy if that's the look you are going for," she offered.

"Just work with me," I half begged. "You're lucky I didn't pick out the yellow bikini and call it good."

She laughed now as she balled up the top and tied it off to the side like I requested. It hugged her chest and showed her hard nipples hiding painfully under the shirt. Her flat and tan stomach was in view leading down to the white skin below her waist. I twirled my fingers ordering her to turn around. She completed a turn and looked at me.

"Perfect," I smiled. "You ready?"

"What about the pants?"

"I changed my mind. The top looks perfect, you don't need the pants."

"I'll go with just the top if you let me untie it," she said so seductively.

"Fuck," I sighed. "That does sound tempting."

I thought for a moment. "No, put the pants on. This way I can see your ass."

She grabbed the pants and rolled them in her hands before she started to step into them.

"I can always lift up my top so you can see my ass," she said coyly. "All you have to do is say please and I'll be a good girl and lift it up for you."

"Fuck," I growled. "Stop that. You're making my dick hard again. Just put the pants on you sassy little thing. With your ass in those pants...... I'm already going to have a hard-enough time not bending you over. If you wear just the top, there'd be no stopping me."

She growled now and pulled them up her legs before stretching and adjusting them to fit correctly.

"Roll the top of the pants down and turn," I ordered.

She rolled them over then inched them down until they rested at the line where the really tan, and sort of tan skin met on her pelvis. She looked incredible as my eyes followed her smooth tummy down until her hips flared out the white material and showed her hourglass figure. How in the hell was I going to keep my hands off of her? It was like she was reading my mind a little with her next statement.

"There's not a whole lot of exposed skin here. What the hell are you going to touch?"

"We're still doing that?" I asked playfully.

She shrugged as she turned her body to the side so I could see her boobs and her butt at the same time. She looked over her shoulder at me, stood on her toes, then dropped back to her heels. My eyes were glued to her ass as it wiggled and bounced with perfection. She repeated again after she saw my slack jawed reaction. Her ass and her tits both bounced and wiggled as she did it one last time. This smoldering look covered her face as I practically drooled. She was being so seductively sexy right now. She had always been sneaky hot, but this was taking it to another level. She might not be confident, as she put it, but she sure had sexy figured out.

"Jason?" she called softly.

"Where is your ring?" I asked as I snapped out of my stupor.

"In my bag, but I'm not wearing it," she replied. "What if my dad runs into us?"

I couldn't help but chuckle and shake my head. "We just fucked with the door wide open in here and you're worried about your dad seeing you with your belly button ring in?"

She burst out laughing as she realized how silly her last statement really was. It made her look towards the door again to make sure it was shut. She moved to the side pocket of her bag and pulled out the ring.

"You're right," she laughed still. "I guess I can live a little."

I watched as she found the mark and attached the dangly ring into place then stood straight and let me inspect her look. She even twirled around without prompting to let me see all sides. My eyes couldn't decide what to look at, so they darted all over her body. She loved it and turned around a few times to let me look.

Her ass looked more than perfect in those pants. The way it stuck off her body and filled out the material. It was like a perfect heart shaped piece of flesh I couldn't wait to get my hands on again. The little dimples on her back above her ass topped it off. As she turned, her flat tummy and the shiny jewelry came into view. I went down on the first pass and noticed the V and the slit at her center. She was clean down there again and I couldn't wait to taste her.

The second pass I checked her boobs and how her nipples pointed right at me and left little bumps on the thin top. The V neck showed her flush skin from her neck all the way down until it hid behind the material. The navy color really set off the red and showed how turned on she was by my eyes drinking her in. I damn near said screw dinner just then.

"Well?" she asked so seductively. "Was this the look you were going for when you picked out my outfit?"

I curled my finger silently telling her to come to me. She slowly walked towards me until I could reach her. I took her hand and gently pulled it towards my cock. She flattened her hand out over the swollen lump in my shorts and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Does that answer your question?"

She shook her head and giggled but had that huge smile on her face. "How? We literally just screwed back to back to back and you are still hard. How?"

"Not, still hard," I chuckled. "Hard again."

"As wet and horny as I am right now," she said and squeezed my cock again. "I am starving. I haven't eaten all day."

"Let's get you fed so you have your strength. Tonight might be a long night."

She growled then squeezed once more before stepping back. "Don't you have golf in the morning?"

I shrugged. "I'm on vacation. I can take a day off. But... it wouldn't be the first time I've gone all night then had to play the next day."

"Jason!" she squealed with excitement. "You man whore. Do tell."

"You really want to hear about me banging some other girls?"

"I want to know what I'm up against," she smiled.

"It's some stiff competition," I joked as I stood and took her hand to lead her to the door.

"I bet," she teased and used her free hand to squeeze my cock again.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her the whole time we were walking down the hallway to get to the cart corral. I even stopped twice to 'fix' my shoe just so she would walk ahead of me and I could check out her ass. The way it rippled and bounced in the pants was hypnotizing. I was half hard just seeing that and thinking about what I wanted to do to her later.

She asked me again to tell her about my wild college nights. I was popular with the ladies, that part is true. But, truth be told, I was in bed by ten on most nights and I didn't really care to go out. Most of my man whoring, as she called it, happened before then or it just didn't happen. For whatever reason, the girls seemed to like that I'd play a little hard to get and they'd find a way to come see me before they went out.

I started making stuff up about my wild college nights. Probably ninety five percent of it was a lie. I think I might have told one story about getting a BJ from a chick in the library that was true. She probably knew that most of it was a lie, but she played right along and acted surprised that I had done all these things. The only truth in some of my stories was that I planned on doing a few of those things to her if she would let me.

We reached the cart corral but had to wait for a cart. They had twenty something returns and they were scattered all around the half circle area that was used for pick-up and drop-off. The one guy was shifting them around to get them more organized as the other guy was trying to move a fresh one out for us. They were apologetic about the delay, but we really didn't mind having to sit there for a couple of minutes. I just continued on about my college nights and let her tell me a story or two about her college endeavors.

We finally got the cart and took off for the pro shop bar and restaurant. Even though I was driving I still couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way she was sitting there with her legs parted, knowing she didn't have anything on under those pants, was feeding my desire. Just a thin layer of stretch material was separating her from the world. Maybe I should have let her wear just the top.

I hit a bump and watched her breasts bounce freely. They went side to side then circled around inside her top. Her nipples rubbed the material which made her pinch and adjust them absentmindedly as she told me a story. I found another bump and made her tits bounce again as she smiled at me knowing full well what I was up to. My punishment was her lifting up the top to expose the one tit and rubbing the nipple a little to tell me it was going to get rubbed raw.

I nearly ran the cart off the road before she put it back down and started with a story about how she tried to bang her one boyfriend at a football game. I wasn't even listening at this point. I was watching her slip her hand between her legs and rub herself a little. I don't even think she realized she was doing it at first. I damn near drove off the road again as she laughed and grabbed the wheel to straighten us back out.

There was something about the way she was right now that was feeding my sexual desire for her. I had always noticed her as a sexual object, but something had changed. When I was stealing her panties and using them for her scent, I had a thing for her and knew she was hot. It was different now, my senses were on edge. It was like I went from seeing her in black and white to seeing her in full, HD color and I couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to get her naked again.

She grabbed the wheel again as she giggled and turned us back so we wouldn't drive off the road. I needed to snap out of it before I really did make us crash. You are going to have her again and again this week, so you need to relax and not be so obsessed over her. She scolded me a little as she let go of the wheel, so I focused my eyes on the road and tried to concentrate on it.

As I parked the cart it finally occurred to me why I was so horny right now. She wasn't off limits anymore and my cock was trying to make up for lost time. I watched as she got out of the cart and took in the sight of her ass in the yoga pants. She smoothed them out and pulled them down a little to get them back into the spot I had told her to put them in. She leaned down and smiled at me as she waited for me to get out of the cart to go with her.

I reached her side and told my cock as I placed my arm around her body and rested my hand on the exposed skin near her hip, that it needed to calm down and relax. You are going to have her again and again. I took a breath and settled myself like I was about to tee off at a big tournament. We climbed a couple of steps and reached the door.

"Holy shit," I gasped as I opened the door to the restaurant.

"What the heck is going on?" Emma questioned. "This place is freaking packed."

"No kidding."

"Was it this packed last night when we were here and we just didn't notice?" she asked.

I shook my head and looked around. There didn't look like there was an empty seat anywhere. There wasn't a huge amount of seats to begin with, but I never expected a simple restaurant attached to a golf course to have so many people in it. Maybe it was a Tuesday night special?

"Hey!" Dory called over the noise. "Over here." She was pointing and waving her hand at us.

I took Emma's hand and led her towards Dory.

"Do you want to join me?" Dory asked.

"If it's ok," I said.

"Are we better now?" Dory questioned and looked at Emma.

"Yes," Emma smiled. "I'm so sorry I got mad at you and said what I said. It was way out of character for me to act like that. Please forgive me?"

"Forgiven," Dory smiled and offered Emma a seat.

"I see you two are talking again," Dory said. "Did you let her beat you at Scrabble?"

"Scrabble?" Emma questioned.

"Yeah," Dory laughed. "I thought that's what you two were doing."

"No, we were having sex," Emma said without thinking.

"Oh shit!" Emma laughed with embarrassment. She turned a deep shade of red and held her hand over her mouth. She was laughing so hard she couldn't even speak.

I knew what she was laughing at and chuckled a little with her. We were around people we didn't know and that didn't know us, but her saying she just had sex with me still felt strange and if they knew what we were they might get the laughter. Or, maybe not.

Dory looked at me and smiled. "I thought you said Scrabble wasn't code for anything."

"Apparently, it is," I chuckled still.

Emma finally calmed down enough to speak. She was still beat red and had tears running down her face from laughing so hard, but she composed herself enough to talk.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't an appropriate thing for me to say."

Dory looked at Emma and laughed. "I was young once, I get it."

"So, where did you come up with Scrabble?" Emma asked. "I'm confused."

"That's what he told me the other day when we met," Dory replied. "That you two needed somebody else to play scrabble with. I knew Scrabble was code for something."

"Wait... what?" Emma asked still confused.

"Before this goes round and round," I offered. "You and Doug dared me to go over and talk to her so that's what I said to her."

"You're pick up line was, do you want to play Scrabble?" Emma asked with her head tilted in confusion.

"No," I replied. "My pickup line was hi, my name is Jason. How are you today?"

"He hit me with do you wanna play Scrabble right after that though," Dory added.

"Really?" Emma questioned still not believing us.

"Why would I make that up?" I asked. "I'd have a way better story if it wasn't true."

"Lame," Emma laughed and gave me the thumbs down.

We all started laughing now.

"Got the job done though didn't it?"

Emma shrugged. "I guess so."

"What pick up line did he use on you?" Dory asked.

"Ummmmm... I don't remember." She was starting to panic and looked to me for help.

"I told you to be confident," I said and came to her rescue. "That was my line. Remember?"

"Are you sure?" she questioned playfully. It was mostly to say thank you without saying it.

"Pretty sure," I said as my hand went to her knee.

I gave it a gentle squeeze as she smiled at me. I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away again. She had the slightest look of shock on her face but leaned right back in and kissed me this time. My hand was working up her leg as she let the kiss linger then pulled away.

"Jason," she sassed. "Behave."

"Must have been some good makeup sex," Dory offered. "You two weren't speaking before and now you are all lovey dovey."

Emma spoke right up and surprised me. "I can admit when I'm wrong. And, I was wrong."

"We were both wrong," I offered. "It's all better now."

"Good," Dory smiled. "You looked pretty worried earlier."

"This is my favorite girl," I said and wrapped my arm around Emma.

"Yeah-yeah," Emma smiled. "Shut up."

"So?" I started and changed the subject. "What the hell happened in here?"

"Tuesday night karaoke," Dory smiled. "You guys are just in time."

"Who has karaoke on a Tuesday night?" Emma asked. "Shouldn't you wait until like, Friday?"

Dory laughed. "It doesn't matter what day of the week it is around here this time of year. Tourist spot and spring break put together; they want to entertain. That's why you guys are here, to be entertained for a week before you go back to school."

"I'm here because she made me come. I would have just stayed at the dorms and played video games and ate a bunch of pizza bites for the week."

"But you'd miss all the excitement," Dory cheered. "Ten minutes from now you will be amazed at the lack of talent that takes the stage."

"What?" I asked.

"Some of these people are pretty bad," she laughed. "That's the only reason why I'm here is to watch these idiots prove they are just that, idiots."

"Good thing I haven't eaten all day," Emma joked. "I won't lose my dinner."

"You haven't eaten yet?" Dory asked. "You poor thing."

She stood and waved her hand towards the bar to get Doug's attention. He noticed her right away and pointed at her before turning and calling for the waitress closest to the bar. She came over to Doug then headed straight to our table.

"Yes, Ms. Dory?" she asked as soon as she got to the table.

"My guests would like to place an order. Do you have a menu so they can look it over first?"

"Certainly," she smiled. "I will be right back."

She turned and hustled away to find the menu.

"Thank you," Emma said kindly. "But you didn't have to do that. We could have waited until she made her way over here."

"Nonsense," Dory replied. "As packed as it is in here tonight, you'd be lucky if they even noticed you came in. I keep telling them to get more people here on Tuesdays, but nobody listens to me."