My Favorite Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," I chuckled.

"Jason," she sassed in her little girl voice again. "I'm a good girl."

"Don't mean you can't have a wild hair up your ass once in a while."

She gasped again as she looked at me with her mouth hung open. I reached over and gently pushed her mouth closed. She playfully slapped my face.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh," she smiled. "How does this one look?"

I motioned my hand up telling her to stand. She stood on cue and stepped back away from the bed. She wore a peach colored halter top that showed some cleavage and stopped at her navel. There was a tan space of skin before I saw her short white jean shorts. As she twirled around, I noticed the way her butt pushed out in them. It made her ass look good but not like the bikini.

"That's nice," I smiled. "Who's the guy?"

"Guy?" she asked. "I'm bringing this with me on the trip."

"Oh," I teased. "You're one of those girls looking for a spring break hook up."

"Jason," she gasped in her sing song voice.

"I'm not judging," I chuckled. "I'm probably going to find me a chick while we are down there."

"That's gross," she hissed. "You men are all pigs."

"Yeah, and women are so innocent," I laughed. "Like you girls aren't looking for the same thing."

"Maybe we are," she giggled a little. "But we don't go around saying we want it."

"That would make it a lot easier if you just did," I suggested. "There'd be no confusion and no mixed signals."

She shook her head. "Silly boys, we send out clear signals, you just don't pay attention."

"It's all in the interpretation," I sighed.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she moved back to the original question.

"It makes your butt look good," I offered.

"Thanks," she smiled. "I've got one more to try on."

"Another one?" I sighed in fake distress. "You said a couple of things. A couple means two."

"You weren't listening," she said as she wagged her finger at me. "I said a few. A few means three or more."

"Fine."

"Be right back."

I read on for a few minutes until she returned. She came in and twirled around before striking some sort of runway pose. We both laughed at her attempt before she moved into her next pose. She pretended to golf and set up like she was going to hit a ball off the tee. She took the swing and put her hand to her forehead and looked to see where the ball was going.

"Your hands were out in front of the ball," I teased. "That one hooked way right. You need to be looking over there."

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me. "Whatever!"

My eyes went to the hemline of her lycra stretch skirt she was wearing. It was really high up on her legs as she stood there with a sassy look on her face from my critique of her swing. Another few inches higher and she would be exposed. She saw what I was looking at and shifted the skirt hem down her legs into its intended position. Even that wasn't but an inch or two down from where it was at before. Her hands rested at her side with her fingertips past the material already. The skirt was pretty short, but I liked it. I twirled my fingers.

She spun around and showed me her perfect ass in the stretch material. The way it rose off her body and curved was about as perfect as you could get. I had to remind myself again that this was Emma. She continued her turn all the way and faced me again. I glanced between her legs once more, hoping something would be there, before climbing her body.

The material was skintight and hugged her body. Her nipples pressed the fabric and made bumps on it as her chest slowly rose and fell from her breathing. There were two buttons on the shirt at her chest before it reached her neck where she had the collar popped up to be funny. The pink and purple striped, skintight, stretchy, one-piece golf outfit was going to turn some heads on the course.

"Nice jogging outfit," I teased. "It doesn't seem to provide much support for running though."

"It's not a jogging outfit," she quipped. "It's a golfing outfit."

"Who you going golfing with?" I asked coyly.

"Hopefully, the guy I meet while I'm there," she shot back with her smile.

"You're going to meet all sorts of guys in that," I offered. "Turn around again."

She giggled again as she started to turn around. She gave her butt the slightest shake as her backside faced me. She continued around until she was facing me again.

"Especially without panties or a bra on," I continued.

"I'm wearing panties," she blushed. "And, I would wear a sports bra if we were out."

"Let me see them," I called.

"My bras are in my room."

"No," I hissed. "Your panties. The ones you have on right now."

"Ummmm, no," she giggled.

"Cuz you're not wearing any," I teased her in my goofy voice.

"Am so," she fired back in a childish voice.

"No panty lines, no creases, liar, liar, panties are on fire."

"They are no line panties," she lied.

"Let me see then."

"You already have a pair of them," she said coyly. "I'm not giving you another pair."

"I don't want another pair," I said. "I just want to see...."

"Jason," she said seriously now. "I'm not lifting my skirt up for you. That's gross."

I guess I crossed the line.

"Sorry, Em," I said sincerely. "I guess I went too far."

She couldn't help herself and burst out laughing. "The look on your face... oh man... that was priceless."

The joke was on me now and I couldn't do anything but laugh with her. She doubled over she was laughing so hard before she turned to leave the room. Just before she went out the door, she looked back at me.

"Hey, Jay?"

I looked up to see her lift the skirt from behind and show me her naked white ass all the way up to her hips confirming she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her ass looked pretty damn good from where I sat, and I was tempted to leave my bed and give it a smack. She dropped it back down before I could do anything, so I resorted to teasing her instead.

"Jesus, Em," I cried. "Did you sit on a ghost? Damn that thing is white."

"Bite me," she called as she started down the hallway.

"Pick a spot and I will," I called back.

Before I knew it, she was poking her ass back in my doorway with her skirt pulled up again. It was revealing just the one full cheek and part of the other one this time. Her finger pointed and pressed the skin in the center of the fully exposed one as she bent slightly and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Right here," she called. "Bite right here."

It was enough of a bend that I could see into the gap between her legs and under her butt. I could see the soft puff of her lips covered by the untamed black hair. It was just a little hint of it, but I could clearly see it. I had seen enough of them this year at college to know what I was looking at.

"Whoa, Em," I called. "The squirrel is trying to escape. I can see it."

She never missed a beat as she reached her hands back and cupped her cheeks. She jiggled her cheeks open and closed which revealed her hairy cunny further in quick flashes. I was mesmerized by the sight to say the least and was at a loss for words right now.

"Careful," she called. "It bites."

"I bet," I said absentmindedly as I was still fixated on the sight of her flashing pussy.

"Hey, you two," Uncle Ronnie called. "The pizza is here."

"Pizza?" Emma asked as she pulled her skirt back into place and tried to act normal.

"What happened to burgers and dogs?" I called.

"I didn't have any burger meat," he said as he stood in the doorway. "So, I ordered some pizzas."

We both tried to look as normal as possible, but he knew something was off, he just didn't know what it was.

"What are you two up to?" he asked. He looked at her and then at me. "And whose underwear is that?"

I looked at Emma's thong still on the bed. I sure as hell couldn't tell him it was hers. I said the first name that came to mind.

"Cynthia's," I replied.

"Who is Cynthia?" they both asked me.

They looked at each other then back at me.

"A friend from one of my classes," I replied.

"Why do you have her underwear?" Uncle Ronnie asked.

"I guess she stuck them in my bag before I left," I said. "I found them when I got here and decided I didn't want to take them on the trip, so I took them out but haven't gotten around to putting them away yet."

"But why do you have them?" he asked again.

"I don't know why she put them in my bag," I croaked. "Maybe she likes me."

"Kids these days," he sighed and shook his head. "What the hell is wrong with the youth of today? Back when I was growing up you sent flowers, or chocolates, or bought a card, or actually called a girl to say you liked her. When the hell did they start sending underwear?"

"You don't send boys your underwear, do you?" he asked Emma now.

I busted out laughing as Emma answered him. "Ew, dad, no. That's gross. I've never heard of that or done that."

He looked at me now as I was still laughing. "What the heck are you laughing at?"

"Nothing," I chuckled still. "It's just funny that you'd ask her that."

He looked back at her now. "What are you all dressed up for? Where are you going? Are you going someplace with Tracy? You know we have to be up early tomorrow, don't you?"

"Nowhere, dad," she hissed a little. "This isn't dressed up. I was showing Jason my new golf outfit. We were planning on golfing together this week. And it's not Tracy, it's Stacey."

"We were going golfing together?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes," she giggled a little.

"What the heck is so funny?" he groaned. "Why are you two laughing? Jason said Tracy, who is Stacey? Why didn't you answer your phone earlier when I called?"

He was asking questions just to be annoying now. He didn't actually want answers, he was doing it to annoy her. He'd done it to Emma her whole life so she was highly irritated by it already. I found it amusing.

"Oh my gosh, dad," Emma scorned. "What's with the line of questioning? Why are you interrogating us?"

"You two are up to no good," he half joked. "You two are plotting against me I bet."

"Yes," I said quickly. "We were going to overthrow the dictator. Em, our plan was foiled."

"It was?" she questioned, lost as to what I was saying. Suddenly the light clicked on. "Yes, it was. You're too smart for us, dad."

"See?" Uncle Ronnie said as he tapped his temple with his finger. "The old principal still has it."

"Right," Emma and I both laughed now.

"Alright, you two," he smiled. "The pizza is getting cold, let's go."

"I'm going to change," Emma said. "I don't want to get anything on my nice golf outfit."

"Yeah," I joked. "Tracy won't want to go to the club with you tonight if you have pizza sauce on your outfit."

Emma looked at her dad and pointed her finger at him playfully. "Don't even start. You know he's joking."

"I know," Uncle Ronnie chuckled. "It's Stacey anyway."

Ronnie and I both laughed as Emma sighed and took off for her room.

"You better put that underwear away before your Aunt comes in here," Ronnie warned.

"I'm on it," I said.

The show was over for the night. If I hadn't gotten a goodbye lay from Jenny before I left to come home I, for sure, would have had to use the thong and rubbed one out. As it stood right now, it was going to be a long week if Emma continued to tease me like she had just done today. She had always been a little bit of a tease, but she hadn't ever taken it this far before. I was going to have to meet a girl down in Florida if I planned to make it through.

We gathered around the table to eat dinner. It was nice to hang with the family and actually eat a meal with them. We sat around and talked for a long while after dinner was over about college and life and golf and what was to come. After that we cleaned up and retired to our rooms for the rest of the night. Tomorrow we would be traveling most of the day and we had to be up early.

------------------------------------------------------- Sunday. ----------------------------------------------------

The next morning Uncle Ronnie had us up before the ass crack of dawn. He cooked us breakfast, packed up the car then we hit the road to Florida for a week of fun in the sun as he called it. I had been in the sun every day since I had arrived in Texas in the fall, so I was pretty sick of the sun. But I did look up our destination and the course was actually a very well maintained and well-designed from what I could research on it. I'd just have to make the best out of the week.

Accident after accident dotted the interstate as we headed south. The eight-hour trip had turned into a ten-hour trip by the time we got off the highway and headed west towards our destination. It took twenty more minutes of driving before the four-lane highway turned into a quiet stretch of two-lane roadway.

That went on for another ten minutes before we slowed down and crossed a short bridge that overlooked a big yacht basin full of million-dollar boats. We passed mansion after mansion as we went down a narrower two-lane road lined with palm trees and well-maintained landscape. The area looked very expensive and very high end as we traveled along until we stopped at a four way stop.

We turned as Emma cheered. "Oh my gosh, I can smell the beach. I can't wait to get out there and stick my toes in the sand."

I don't think she could actually smell the beach, but she knew we were close. I wasn't really interested in the beach but seeing Emma in that yellow bikini would be reason enough to head down to the water with her. We were mere moments away from that and as we pulled up to the hotel my mouth started to water.

We all got out and stretched from the long ride as we looked around at the hotel. It fit right in with all the expensive houses that we had just passed by to get here. It had massive pillars, a grand entrance, perfectly manicured landscape, and well-dressed staff members ready to wait on us hand and foot.

We stepped back as the bellhop pulled the luggage from the car and put it on a cart. A valet guy came sprinting from the little shack and took the keys to get them tagged. A greeter came out and welcomed us to the hotel then guided us inside towards check in as somebody else opened the door and held it for us as we walked inside.

The inside was even nicer than the outside. It had huge, vaulted ceilings, marble everything, tons of natural light, spotless with a clean floral scent, and tons of staff members at the ready to help you if you needed anything. It seemed like all you needed to do was arrive at the hotel and everything was taken care of for you. We stopped at the check-in desk where the desk clerk greeted us and started looking up our name to get us into our room.

"What do you mean I'm not in the system?" Uncle Ronnie asked the desk clerk.

"Hold on, please," she said. "Just give me a minute to figure it out."

She started clicking away as we stood there and waited. I continued looking around and marveled at how nice the place was. There was the lobby area that was open and huge, then there were some shops and other guest service areas that included a barber shop, a nail salon, a hair dresser, a gift shop, internet room, a convenience store, a liquor store, and a snack area. There were fancy chairs all over the place so if you wanted to sit and people watch you could do it at your leisure. There were people everywhere coming and going so there was no shortage of that.

Beyond the lobby area we were in started the rooms. It was five stories and the rooms we could see had balconies that you could sit on and watch the people in the lobby as they came and went. I turned back and noticed the fancy marble fountain that splashed into the indoor koi pond with palm trees in the middle of it. Beyond that was an indoor play area for the kids. They had pretty much thought of everything. The first thing that came to my mind now was this probably broke the bank with Uncle Ronnie.

"Oh shoot," she said after she did some clicking. It brought everyone's attention back to her at the desk. "It looks like we put you down for Tuesday to Monday."

"That doesn't make any sense," Ronnie hissed. "It's spring break. Why would I book it for Tuesday to Monday? We all have to be back at school on Monday, so we have to leave Saturday."

"I know," she said. "We recently updated our computer systems and something went wrong. It's actually happened a few times already. I just have to change a few things and we will get you all fixed up."

I leaned in next to Emma. "I knew I should have stayed home."

"Come on, Debbie Downer," she whispered back.

"Ok," the desk clerk sighed. "So....... I'm booked up until Tuesday......but......."

"Great," Uncle Ronnie hissed. "Are we supposed to sleep in the car until then?"

"Ronald," Aunt Joy cried. "Let her finish."

"Go ahead," Aunt Joy said to the desk clerk now. "Sorry, he's rude sometimes."

"That's ok," she smiled. "Everyone gets a little upset once in a while."

"So, I have a single room with two queen sized beds for now. On Tuesday, one of the deluxe rooms will open up with the attached room with the twins in it."

"What does that mean?" Ronnie asked.

"You get a deluxe room with a king-sized bed, a full kitchen, and big bathroom with a soaker tub. The attached room is just a standard room with the normal twin beds and regular bathroom. It has the adjoining doors that can be closed and separate room keys to get into each room."

"But I booked one of the suites with the three rooms in it."

"I understand that and I'm very sorry that there was a mix-up. But the system shows we have you in that room two years from now. This is all I have available right now as we are booked solid for the next month and a half. I have my manager on the way down so we can work something out further."

"Oh boy," Ronnie sighed.

"The deluxe room is almost the same as the suite except for the two extra bedrooms," she said. "That's why we attached the other room with the twin beds to them. It's actually a better deal. The only difference is there are two doors for entry and it doesn't have a big TV area. It has two recliners instead of a couch and love seat."

The phone at the desk started chirping so she picked it up after excusing herself to do it.

"Well?" Uncle Ronnie said as he turned to us. "What do you guys think?"

"It's a ten-hour drive home," I said. "Since we are already here, we might as well take it. Or find someplace else."

"They are booked solid," Aunt Joy stated. "You think anyplace else has openings?"

"Is the golf still included?" Emma asked. "So Jay can golf this week."

"I'll find out."

The lady hung the phone up as Uncle Ronnie turned back to her.

"That was my boss's boss," she started. "He said to go ahead and give you your whole stay for free, give you all two free nights of dining at our five star restaurant, two complimentary golf carts for the week, and a spa day for two. And, a sincere apology for the mix up. Apparently, it wasn't the computers fault but the former reservation manager's fault for putting the year in wrong."

"What about golf for the week?" Uncle Ronnie asked.

"Golf is already included in your stay. Everyone gets that if you want it or not."

"I'm sold," Ronnie smiled. "What about you three?"

We all nodded in agreement.

"On Tuesday, the bellhop will come get your stuff out of your room and move it into your new room for you. Let's get you guys checked in and I'm very sorry for the mix up."

"Looks like you two have to share a bed for a couple of nights," Uncle Ronnie said to Emma and me.

"Great," Emma said sarcastically. "I sure hope you don't flippen snore."

"That's the least of your worries, sweet cheeks," I chuckled. "I snore, kick, drool, talk, wheeze, and I've been known to bite on occasion."

"No wonder you don't have a girlfriend."