My Favorite Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A girlfriend?" I asked and put the emphasis on 'A'. "I have several of them."

"Oh gawd," she sighed. "And, you have a big head too. It's going to be a long couple of nights."

"You insisted that I come along," I teased. "I would have been perfectly fine at home, by myself, eating pizza bites and watching golf."

She sighed but still smiled that I had decided to join her for the week.

"What are the golf carts for?" Ronnie asked the lady.

"Transportation," she replied. "Most of the people around here use them instead of cars because it's a small area with narrow roads so it's just easier to get around in them. You can still use your car if you want to."

"Where do we get those at and where do we park them?"

"I'll give you a ticket and you just show the bellhop outside that door right over there and they will bring one around for you. At the end of the day you turn it back in and they charge it up and bring you a new one the next day. We ask that you don't try and keep them so there aren't golf carts all over the property."

"We can't be out at night on them?" he asked.

"The cart corral is manned twenty-four seven," she smiled. "So, if you need to go someplace at one in the morning all you have to do is go out and pick one up. We just ask that you return the cart each time so it can be cleaned and charged up for the next person. We have a fleet of over five hundred carts so there will always be a cart ready to go at a moment's notice."

"Five hundred?" I asked. "They don't even have five hundred at a golf course. Why the hell do you have so many of them?"

"We have more than just the hotel here," she laughed. "We have a few rental houses, a few dorm style rooms, some condos up the way, the spa, the golf course, the tennis club, the park, the boat rental place, the list goes on and on. We wanted to be sure we had enough carts to cover all of our guests."

"Damn, Uncle Ronnie," I joked. "You could have rented us a condo or a house?"

"I only make so much money," he sighed.

"I could have loaned you some."

"And how would this have been a surprise?" he asked with his goofy smile.

"Right," I said and pointed at him.

"So, here you go," the desk lady said. "Fourth floor, room 408."

"Fourth floor?" Ronnie asked. "I thought we weren't getting the big room until Tuesday?"

"The luxury rooms are actually on the bottom floor now," she smiled. "We had a pretty bad fire here about ten years ago, so we took some time and reevaluated and remodeled based on our clients' needs. Most of our clients are older and they don't like stairs or elevators, so we put the high-end rooms on the lower floors and the less expensive rooms higher up."

"Really?" Ronnie questioned with some disbelief still.

"That actually makes more sense," I said. "It's a convenience thing if you think about it. Walk in and walk to your room. No stairs, no elevator, no waiting."

"Exactly," she smiled.

"Interesting," Aunt Joy offered.

"Please, enjoy your stay and let us know if there is anything else we can do to make our mistake right," she said.

"Will do," Ronnie smiled.

He collected the room keys and the cart tickets before turning with the rest of us so we could head to the room.

"It's free," I said to the group as we walked towards the elevators. "We ought to enjoy our stay."

"Make sure you cancel the vacation for two years from now," Aunt Joy said. "Somehow, they will stick us with a bill if you don't."

"Shoot, I'd keep it on the books another year," I joked. "Try to come back next year and give the same sad story."

They laughed as we reached the elevator and rode it up to the fourth floor. The room was labeled as less expensive, but it didn't look that way. Tile and granite covered the small eating area with the fancy coffee pot on it. The two queen beds were high end, the TV was a sixty-inch monster hanging on the wall. The bathroom was tile everywhere with dark cabinets, bright lights, and it was completely spotless. The room even had a slider that led out to a small porch which was very unusual in this day and age. I unlocked it and opened it up to check out the view. We were lucky enough to be facing the beach and were very close to it.

I looked down and saw the porches below me. The ground floor porch had a hedgerow dividing it from a ten-foot space that had grass growing in it. After the grass was a sidewalk, the two-lane road, another sidewalk, some sand dunes with beach grasses before it opened up to the beach and eventually the water. There was about two hours, if we were lucky, of sunlight left but the beach was surprisingly empty. There were a few people dotting the sand, a few golf carts cruising down the road, and a few more people walking up and down the sidewalks on both sides of the road.

"What a weird place," I said to Uncle Ronnie as he stepped outside to join me. "They drive the carts right on the road."

"I see that," Ronnie smiled.

We both took in the view for a moment and watched a few golf carts and some people pass by below.

"What a nice view," he said. "And, not too many people. Hum, hum?" He nudged me.

"It's late," I said. "They probably went in for the night. I bet half of them are burnt to a crisp. Look at all the pasty white tourist down there. You know they don't understand the Florida sun."

"Come on," Ronnie chuckled now. "At least give some credit where credit is due."

"Alright," I said. "There aren't that many people out right now, but...... we will have to wait and see about tomorrow."

"Winner, winner," Ronnie cheered and pumped his fists in the air.

"What a dork," Emma called from the room. "Jason, come on, let's go to the beach."

To see her in that bikini I thought, you freaking bet.

She was covered in a long shirt, but I could see through the thin material and could tell that she was in something red or purple as I came back inside. I dug through my bag then went to the bathroom to change into a tank top and my trunks.

"What happened?" I asked after I was changed. "Where's the yellow suit you so desperately needed my opinion on?"

I had to make a joke and it not sound like I was disappointed that she wasn't in it right now. She saw right through it all and smiled her devious smile.

"I'll be in it sometime this week, don't worry. I have to trim the winter fur off still. And, they are coming with us."

"Good call," I teased. "You don't want to be grounded to the room on the first day. At least wait until Tuesday."

"Why Tuesday?" she asked.

"Cuz, we get our own room."

"Right," she giggled. "You ready?"

"What about them?"

"They can catch up."

"Mom, we are going. See you down there."

"Okay honey. Dad and I will be along in a few then."

We left the room and took the stairs this time.

"I bet they are getting in a quickie before they join us," I teased Emma now.

"Ewww, gross, Jason. Why would you put that image in my head?"

"I hope they don't do it on our bed," I continued.

"Jason," she quipped. "That's gross. Stop it."

"Just wait until I meet some chick down here."

"You can't meet anyone until Tuesday then."

"Why Tuesday?" I asked. "I'm still going to bang her in your bed."

"Jason," she sassed in her little girl voice. She went to swat me, but I was wise to it and had sped up to avoid it.

The next thing you know we were racing down the stairs as fast as we could. She was still trying to smack me, but I wasn't letting her catch me. We raced past a bunch of people and hit the lobby area at full speed. I didn't have a clue which way to go so I took the closest exit and was lucky to have chosen the correct one that led to the beach. I reached the road and had to stop to see if anything was coming out of habit. That's where she finally caught me and punched my arm. Then she playfully slapped my face for good measure.

"That's for making me chase you," she panted.

"What the hell are you out of breath for?" I asked.

"I don't know but my hammie is cramping up too. Maybe too much time in the car."

"Come on," I sighed. "Let's go and relax in the sand before it gets too dark and the bugs start to bite."

We crossed the road and went down the pathway through the grasses before reaching the open stretch of beach. We found a spot and spread out the towels before sitting down. She took her cover shirt off and settled down on her towel. I was rather disappointed with the red bikini top and her short little workout shorts she had on. Although, the shorts did show her nice ass fairly well and when she turned to sit, they pulled over her mound and showed the slit in the middle. It wasn't the yellow bikini though.

The question popped into my head again as she rolled onto her stomach and arched her butt into the air a little to get settled. Why are you thinking about your cousin again? The answer eluded me at the moment. She was actually someone I would be attracted to if we weren't related. She was hot to put it simply, pretty funny, down to earth, kind, liked a lot of the same things I did and she was my type.

She had the blue eyes, the darker brown hair that made the eyes pop more, a gentle face with full lips and a big smile. Her boobs were on the smaller side at a B cup, but I actually liked that, and on her small frame, they looked bigger than they were. She had a tight and slender body, toned legs, a nice butt that was firm but had bounce, and small feet. If we weren't related, I'd try to bang her. And, apparently I wanted to even if we were with all the thoughts running through my head over the past twenty-four hours. If it came right down to it, I probably would... or maybe I wouldn't. I couldn't answer that question unless I was put into that situation and I found it very unlikely that we would get to that situation.

I was propped up on my elbows and scanning her body as she lay there resting. Her eyes were squinted but open enough that she could see me looking at her body. My eyes ran up and down it a few times, taking in the swell of her breasts as she lay on her stomach. The weight of her body had them pushed out to the sides. Her arms were tucked under her head as she rested on them. Her back rose from her neck then dipped as it went towards her hips. Her back dimples popped out just before the shorts started and rose up to cover her butt. Her legs were slightly parted as her toes dug into the sand and played with it.

"Are you ok?" she asked me.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking."

"About what?" she asked with her devious smile again. She knew anything I said right now was going to be a lie.

"Stuff," I sighed and tried to play it off.

She popped up now and leaned on her elbow. Her body turned as she rolled up a little and looked at me. The bikini top had moved down and opened up just enough that I could see her nipple. I tried not to stare at it and knew if I could keep the conversation going, she would sit like this for a minute and I could look at the delicious looking puffy red piece of skin.

"I think I'm going to try out for the Open again this year," I said. I looked away and out to the water.

That was actually something that was on my mind, but I hadn't talked to anyone about it. I was going to try out for the Open last year, but it was too close to the one-year anniversary of my dad passing away. It'd be almost two years now and the wounds from the event were healed but the scars were still there. Time would never make those fade.

"You are going to crush it," she offered as I looked back and saw her nipple was still out.

"You going to come and cheer me on if I make it?"

"When you make it," she corrected me. "When is it again?"

"Qualifying is mid-May, then another round the first part of June, but the Open isn't until mid-June."

"Maybe. I might take a summer school internship though. It depends on when it starts."

"You really want to be a schoolteacher?" I asked.

"It's a little late to change my mind now," she kind of laughed. "I have two months left before I graduate."

"True," I agreed.

"Mom and dad both were. My grandmother was so it kind of runs in the family."

"Good luck with that," I said as I looked at her nipple again.

She could see I was looking down at her boobs and I had been the past few times I looked in her direction, so she sensed something was off. She looked down where my eyes were looking and saw her top was open with her nipple hanging out.

"Jason," she giggled. "Why didn't you say I was hanging out?"

"Free show," I offered. "I wasn't going to complain."

"First my panties, then my butt, now my boobies. Do you want me to get naked for you and save you the trouble?"

"Ah, you forgot the squirrel too."

"You didn't see that," she quipped.

"Duh, what was it then that I saw last night?" I asked while laughing.

I was still looking at her nipple as it was still out. She was in no hurry to fix her top apparently and I was going to look as long as she was going to let me. She finally reached down and tugged her top up to hide her nipple. And not a moment too soon either.

"There you two are," Aunt Joy called. "We were calling you guys."

"My phone is in the room," I said.

"Mine too."

"We are going to stay for about a half an hour then go find something to eat," she continued. "We are starving. What about you two? What are you two in the mood for?"

We both looked at them and shrugged.

"Do you want to come with us or head out on your own?" Uncle Ronnie asked.

"We can find something," I said. "Is that ok, Em?"

"Sure," she said. "Two college kids know how to find something good for cheap."

"Tomorrow we can use one of the meal tickets at the restaurant," Uncle Ronnie said. "I looked at the menu before we came down...... five stars for sure. Maybe six stars if that's possible."

They sat down next to us and enjoyed the beach for a while before heading back to the room to change. Emma and I stayed for a while longer and took a dip in the water before the bugs started attacking like I had predicted. We raced back to the room to see who would get the shower first. I won so I got in, rinsed off quickly then got out. She went into the bathroom as I started looking for places to eat on my phone.

"Hey, Jason?" she called as she stood in the bathroom doorway wrapped in just a towel.

For a brief second, I thought she was going to drop the towel and show me her naked body.

"Do you have any scissors?"

"Scissors? For what? And, I don't think I do."

"So, I can trim my winter fur off," she said with a hint of embarrassment.

"You're going to need a hedge trimmer for that," I teased.

"Jason," she gasped. "You big jerk." It was playful the way she said it.

"Hold on," I sighed. I went to my golf bag and found the pair that I use to cut tape off for my grips sometimes.

"This is all I have," I said as I handed them to her.

She looked at them. "Will they work?"

"I'm pretty sure Cynthia used them and she had no complaints," I joked.

"Gross," she hissed in mock disgust.

"What's gross is that fur burger you have down there," I teased. "You should bring a knife in with you too just in case. Who knows what's living in there."

"Keep it up you," she warned as she pointed and swirled the scissors at me.

"Oh, look out," I said as I threw my hands up and backed away. "All hundred pounds of Emma has some safety scissors."

"That's right," she giggled. "I'm dangerous, you better watch out."

I sat back on the bed and picked my phone back up thinking this was over.

"Jason?"

"What now?" I asked.

"Do you think you could help me?"

"With?" I questioned but I knew where this was going.

"With," she replied and rolled her hand down to her puss covered by the towel.

"What? Is the towel stuck or something?"

"No," she smirked. She rubbed her one hand over her pussy now and used the other one with the scissors to snip in the air.

"You want me to trim the pubes off your pussy?" I asked in disbelief. "And you call me weird."

She didn't answer, she stood there and half begged me with her eyes. I was half starting to chub up as I thought about actually seeing her pussy up close and having to touch it. I didn't want to act too eager, so I let the question linger a little longer before I answered.

"I guess, but I'm going to have to look at it, you know?"

She busted out laughing again. "In your dreams, buddy!"

She shut the door, but I could still hear her laughing from inside the bathroom. I shook my head and resumed my search for food on my phone. It would have been nice, but I figured she was joking around with me.

We headed out and found a burger joint close by. We had a burger then left there and walked around the small-town square to see what else was out there. Most of the places shut down around six so there really wasn't that much to see. We went back to the beach again and took a walk down it on the way back to the hotel for the night.

It was a little after nine at night when Emma and I arrived back at the room. Ronnie and Joy were already settled in and relaxing. Emma started talking to her mom about something she saw in one of the windows we had passed by while walking. I decided I would get changed for the night and set out my clothes for the next morning. I'd be up at sunrise and heading to the range to work on my short game.

Emma got changed shortly after I did and crawled into bed next to me. She had on a tank top, no bra, and another short pair of workout shorts. They seemed to hug her curves more so than the beach shorts. Ronnie was still watching TV, Emma and Joy were using their phones when I drifted off.

I woke up sometime later with all the lights off and quiet in the room. The only sounds present were the soft hum of the a/c unit and Emma flopping around in the bed. That was the reason I was awake in the first place. I shifted a little and closed my eyes again. She flipped over again then rested before flopping back the other way. This went on for at least another half an hour.

"Emma?" I whispered. "What is your issue?"

"I can't get comfortable," she whispered back.

"Why not?"

"I don't like sleeping so close to the door."

Her response confused me but maybe it was a mental thing for her. I had taken the spot closest to the window and the furthest away from the door. Her mom and dad were in the other bed much closer to the door then we were at the moment. Rather than argue about it I decided on a simple fix to the problem.

"Let's switch then," I offered.

"Ok."

I sat up and put my arms over her to cross above her. She slid on the bed below me and we ended up briefly with me between her legs. We both smiled at the situation before she tucked her legs and let me complete my turn. We both twisted around and got comfortable.

"Better?" I whispered.

"A little." There was still something bothering her by the way she said it.

"What now?"

"Nothing," she sighed.

"I'd like to get some sleep, Emma," I hissed. "If it's going to keep you awake it's going to keep me awake."

"I just shaved and my shorts are riding up and irritating me down there," she replied.

"So take them off."

"I can't. I've only got the shorts on. I normally sleep in just the top."

"Get up, go find your bag, and change into something else."

"I don't want to wake them up."

"So, instead you are going to keep me up all night?"

"Seems fair," she barely giggled.

"Either take them off or go change so I can sleep," I hissed.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"To sleep? Yeah, I would."

"Fine," she sighed.

She rolled out of bed and quietly crept to her bag. She must have been gone for five minutes before she returned and crawled back into bed.

"Better?" I asked as I rolled over and put my arm across her body over her stomach.

"Yeah," she sighed.