All Comments on 'My Favorite Girl Pt. 02'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 3 years ago

That can't be where it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anti climatic ending

What's with that ending? Is there another part coming? What happens next? The story doesn't feel complete.

WR_ElmWR_Elmover 3 years ago

That last three paragraphs just killed the story, taking it from 4or 5 stars down to a low 3. Loved it right up till that point, now I'm left with WTF just happened. And that just after having the completely over-protective and over-bearing father suddenly turn into a clueless idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue the story it needs some kind of ending

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Please don't let that be the ending! Great story. Please, for the love of whatever, let him love her, and be brave...

DevDoc69DevDoc69over 3 years ago

Really need to continue this story! Don't leave it hanging.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Agree with many of the comments regarding the last page, but I can't help but give a well written story with solid character development and consistent story arc (as slow moving as it is...) 5*. I hope the next chapter moves us along with their relationship and all the trials and tribulations that will come with it. In big scheme of things, first cousins isn't as profound of a taboo as it would be for siblings. I imagine "Ronnie" will freak out but I'm thinking "Joy" already knows/suspects what's going on. (Even though you've had her part minimized...) No way it stops here - so look forward to #3!

CooperEssCooperEssover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved These two lovebirds.

Great characters and nice Plot. Very well written.

So 5 stars and please continue these storie, there is a lot untold

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rated high for the site but

You can write and write well so I rated high in accordance to the kind of site this is. As a serious story though the main character was misogynistic, close minded, and a "superman" that made it impossible to identify with. He had it all and his only faults were even his, just a deadbeat mom. Disappointing.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A very beautiful, romantic and hot story.

It's nice to see how love is born. Their mutual feelings have been there for a long time. They are just still afraid to admit them, even to themselves. Sex is just fun and an opportunity to step up. No strings attached. But they both know it's much more than just sex.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great characters, great plotting, but holy SHIT you write hot sex! A completely different plane from most writers here, even some of the best ones. Can't wait for a chance to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the reality of the relationships all around. Look forward to more fun and the family.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is terrific, reading part 3 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES