My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
The first visit after, graduation, life gets complicated.
44.6k words
4.8
21.5k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manor. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental. All character's involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.*

-------------------------------------------------------- Part 3 ------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------- Tuesday, the third week of May, two months later ----------------------

"Come on, come on, pick up," I danced with excitement.

"Jason!" Emma cheered as she finally answered the phone.

"Guess what?" I called.

"You made it?" she guessed.

"I made it!" I cried.

"Alright!" she cheered loudly. "You made it."

I could hear some chatter in the background so I assumed she must be at work.

"He made it to the Open," she called out to whoever was around.

I could hear some cheers and clapping before she returned her attention back to me. "Everyone in the smoothie shop is happy for you."

"Well... don't tell them, but I didn't make it to the Open just yet," I said. "I just made it through the first round of cuts. I've got regional qualifying in a couple of weeks. That's where the dream died the last time."

"Oh," she said a little let down. "Well... you're going to crush it and make it this time. I know you will."

"I sure hope so," I sighed.

"You will," she said firmly.

"Ok," I laughed a little. "I was just calling to let you know. I'll call you later if I've got time."

"Wait," she called.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Hold on," she said to me then pulled the phone away and spoke to somebody else. "I'm going outside for a second."

"Let me walk outside," she said to me again. "Hang on until I'm outside."

There was a pause before she returned her attention to me and the phone call.

"We should celebrate."

"Ok?" I questioned. "How would you like to do that?"

"Well," she started. "Remember that time when you said I should get an out of town booty call? Fly in, have some fun, then fly out."

"I was just thinking out loud, but I remember that," I said with my smile.

"Well......?" she hinted.

I laughed and put on the best cheeky British accent that I could muster. "Ah, do you fancy a fuck now do ya?"

She started laughing right away and tried a British accent of her own. "Ah, I do. Fuck me on your bonnet."

We were both laughing now as we realized how terrible we were at this fake accent thing. I was drawing some attention as I sat at a table and had a bite to eat.

"What the heck is a bonnet?" I finally managed to ask.

"The hood of a car, I think."

We laughed again before sighing and calming down.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Phone sex, texts, and pictures not getting the job done?"

"No," she giggled. "They aren't the problem. My fingers are raw and pinky needs new batteries."

"Bad girl," I chuckled.

"I know. You better spank me."

"Come on then," I teased. "When did you want to come?"

"In your bed while I'm riding you," she said slyly.

"No," I chuckled. "I said when do you want to come, not where."

"Oh!" she roared with laughter again. I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"That does sound good though," I laughed still.

"What's your schedule like? How busy are you?"

"Well," I sighed as I settled down and thought about what was ahead. "Pretty busy. I've got golf Thursday to Saturday, a few exams Monday, some on Wednesday, and one on Friday morning. Golf practice every day in between that. Then, probably more golf the Monday after that."

"Ok," she said a little let down. "So......?"

"You graduate in like two weeks," I said. "Do you want to wait until then... or?"

"I already graduated and walked. You missed that, remember?"

"I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't leave. I tried but coach said no. Please don't hold that over my head. I really tried."

"I already forgave you," she sighed but still had the hurt in her voice. "I was just disappointed you weren't there."

"I was too, Em. But I can't come and go as I please, you know that."

"It's ok," she sighed again.

"Emma," I said sincerely. "I'm truly sorry I wasn't there."

"I know," she said and let her anger go for now. "But we can't fool around at the party anyway. I'd love to spend the whole weekend with you, but the family will be there, and some friends, and...... it's not the most ideal situation. You know?"

"I get it. And, I hate to tell you this... but I might not make it to the graduation party either."

"What?!"

"Well... if I, or we, do good enough these next couple of days, we will be golfing at the end of the month for the title," I replied.

She sighed a very disappointed and long sigh. I could feel the hurt even without words.

"Listen," I started and tried to soften the blow. "Let me call your dad and talk it over with him. I'll convince him to move your party until I can be there. Is that ok with you? I don't want to miss being there, but if we make it into the championships, I have to go. I don't have a choice."

"Don't act like you don't want to go," she hissed a little.

"No, I do. But I want to be there to see you celebrate everything you worked so hard for. I know your dad has all these things planned but if I talk to him and he agrees to move it, are you willing to wait?"

"Well yeah. If it gets you home for it then yes. I'll wait until next year if I have to. I want you to be there."

"It won't be that long of a wait," I assured her. "Let me call him later and we can figure it out. In the meantime, tell me when you want to come to see me."

"You sound like you have a lot going on," she said. "It's a dumb idea anyway. I shouldn't have said that."

"Emma," I said firmly. "For you, I don't have anything else that's more important. It's a small window but next Friday and Saturday I will, for sure, be on campus. I can't promise anything beyond that."

"If you can't then you can't," she said with an undertone to it. "I don't have to come. It's just... it's been a while and I miss... you. I miss talking to you, seeing you, being around you... and, I miss sex."

"There's nothing else I'd rather do right now then hang out with you. I miss you too."

"Right," she said sarcastically.

"I do," I responded quickly. "Why do you say it like that?"

"Because," she said carefully. "I know I'm not the only girl. But..."

"You're right," I cut her off now. "You're not. But... you are the only one that I really do care about. And, I don't need to be the only guy for you either."

"I was going to say that I have to learn to get over that," she continued. "And I'm not trying to make you my only guy, but you know how I feel. Two more weeks and my internship will be done and I will be going home. Maybe I'll find a hot guy there."

"But I won't be home yet," I joked.

She giggled now. "I said a hot guy."

"Wow," I laughed. "Ouch. I have to go patch up my bruised ego now."

"You, please?"

"Alright," I said and turned the conversation back to her coming to visit me. "I'll buy you a plane ticket in for Friday afternoon after my exam. I'll pick you up and we can hang out together and do whatever. The rest gets kind of confusing. If we win this week, we will be in the championships. I'm assuming we will leave for California on Sunday morning, so you would have to leave Saturday evening or Sunday morning on your own."

"If we lose, you can fly in on Friday as planned, I can pack my room up and we can go wherever you want to go. School will be over and I won't have anything to do until the following week when regional qualifying starts."

"That's not confusing at all," she sighed. "That doesn't even sound worth it."

"It's worth it. To see you, an hour would be worth it. I'm buying you a ticket, are you going to get on the plane or not?"

"Yeah," she finally agreed after a moments pause. I could feel the smile through the phone.

"See how easy that was?"

"Yeah-yeah," she laughed now.

"Like pulling teeth with you sometimes," I joked.

She laughed again. "Ok, I have to go back inside. The manager is outside yelling at me to get back inside."

"Why do you still work there?" I asked. "Just quit and be done with it already."

"I did. I just put in my two weeks' notice. I'm taking the summer internship closer to home. I was keeping the job just in case but I decided that I'd get a job at home, intern, and save money so I can have a little something to fall back on if I have to go interview for teaching jobs."

"Where are you planning to go and teach?" I asked.

"I don't know," she sighed. "Jason, I have to go. She's yelling still."

"Alright," I laughed. "We can talk later. Call me."

"Bye, Jay."

I set the phone down and sighed long and hard before nodding and thinking about how good this day had turned out. I made it through the local qualifying and was heading on to the regional one in a few weeks. That would be the harder one to get through. I'd be facing tour pros who weren't already included in the field for the Open and the top amateurs from around the world. The last time I was there two years ago was where the dream died by one stroke.

I knew better now and knew what it took to get over the hump. Between college this year and playing in a few invitation only amateur events, I was a different golfer than I was two years ago. I just had to get out there and put two more good rounds together and I'd be playing in my second ever pro event and my first really big event.

Now Emma was coming into town in ten days. We hadn't been together since spring break almost two months ago. We had been calling each other every couple of days to see how we were doing. There would be some dirty talk in most of them followed by some pics and dirty texts. A few times she had sent me a video clip of her with pinky or her fingers. She was even nice enough to send a pair of panties that she had on in one of the pics.

I knew she was getting lonely by the past few conversations we had had, so her wanting to come see me wasn't a big surprise. I would have already left to go see her, but golf was the dominant thing in my life right now. We were at the end of the year and the team kept winning which meant we kept going. In two days, we would be in a regional tournament that would send us to the national one if we played well.

Regardless of how we played, I still needed to call Uncle Ronnie and talk to him about changing Emma's graduation party date. It would be better to do it now so he would have a chance to call family and let them know things were changing. It probably wasn't going to be the most pleasant conversation as I'd have to listen to him panic about calling everyone and making changes. It was that or let Emma down by not being there for that either. I'd leave that up to him though, he could change the date to after I was done with golf or keep it the same and run the risk of me not being there. Emma wouldn't be happy if I wasn't there.

I took a bite of food and thought about Emma again. That week with her was probably the best week of my life that I had spent with any female. Not just the sex, that was great, but just the time and the experiences and the relationship building. I learned things about her that I never knew about her and I shared things with her that nobody else knew about me.

I wondered what it would be like when she got here. Would it be odd? Would we have to feel each other out again before doing what we both were looking forward to? The more I thought about it the more nervous I was getting. I had to shake it off and not worry about it. It was Emma and we would be fine.

--------------------------------------- Friday, the fourth week of May ------------------------------------

The frosted security slider opened as another couple stepped through. I looked over them and just made out Emma as she walked along the exit corridor towards me. My heart started to race as my palms were sweating as the doors shut. She was almost here. The doors opened again as she stepped out and looked ahead before she finally spotted me.

She smiled that huge smile of hers as she started pushing her bag faster. I had to wait for her as I could go no further into the corridor or I'd risk being tackled by security. She gave the bag a push then let go of it as she called my name with excitement. It rolled along for a second before it toppled over and rolled on the floor.

She leapt into the air and into my arms. I caught her and hugged her tightly as we spun around a couple of times. Her arms and legs wrapped around my body as I squeezed her and held her. Everything about her flooded my senses and came back fresh in my mind. Her scent, her warmth, her laugh, her touch, her smile, her kiss as she looked at me and planted a quick kiss on my lips before hugging me again. It felt so right to be holding her right now. Any of the fears and worries I had vanished as she looked at me and leaned in for another tender kiss.

We kissed these little kisses as her and I both laughed and held each other. I now realized how much I had missed her and everything about her. Holding her right now was lifting the weight of the world off my shoulders and I felt so relaxed as I squeezed her tightly again.

"I've missed you, Jason," she finally spoke with her big smile as she looked into my eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," I said. "These past couple of days have been rough. I'm glad you are here."

"Me too," she growled a little.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she smiled but kissed me again.

It started another round of kissing before she finally released and dropped to the floor. I looked at her as she fixed her short little shorts. She looked damn good right about now. I smiled at her as she smiled back at me and started to retie her hair. I scooped her bag up and pulled it along as I took her hand.

"Did you bring luggage?" I asked.

"Just what you are pulling," she replied.

"Alright," I smiled. "Just making sure."

"I would have brought more if you wanted me to stay longer," she teased.

"Shoot, Em," I sighed. "I'd love for you to stay longer but the next week is just going to be crazy. I don't even know where I'm at half the time now and next week is going to be much worse."

"I know," she said and smiled at me. "Let's just enjoy what precious time we have together. Sound good?"

"Sounds good," I agreed.

We left the airport and hit the hot Texas outdoors as we walked to the vehicle. She couldn't believe how hot it was outside. Florida and Texas had two different types of heat and she noticed the difference right away. We got into the vehicle, blasted the a/c for a minute, then headed back to campus and the dorms. I had to be around for the team sit-down and meeting in the evening before we could be responsible for ourselves until the next morning.

"I got you a surprise," she cheered as we got on the road.

"Ok," I said slowly. "I didn't get you anything."

"Well... it's more for the both of us."

"Ok?" I questioned as she dug through her bag.

She pulled a fairly large clear ring out and handed it to me as I drove.

"Sweet," I cheered. "A cock ring. It looks kind of big though. Do I double twist it like a hair tie?"

She started laughing. "It's not a cock ring."

"I know," I laughed with her. "What made you get back on something?"

"Well.... I was a little late the last time we were together so... you know? Just to be safe."

"You weren't......?" I asked hesitantly.

"No," she said quickly, her mouth making a big O as she said it. "Gawd no. I was two days late, but it was enough to scare me into getting back on something."

"Whew," I joked.

"It wasn't just for you either," she said in her sly little voice. "What if I meet my hot guy when I move back home?"

I nodded and smiled now as I turned off the highway and headed into downtown to get to the campus. We continued small talk as she asked what this and that was before I finally pulled into the dorm parking lot.

"There's nobody here," she observed.

"Most everybody is gone," I confirmed. "The only people left are some of the seniors, the athletes who are still competing and a few stragglers that got exemptions until the end of the month. I've got to get my stuff out by the end of next week on top of everything I've got going on already. That means tomorrow I've got to put the rest of my stuff into storage."

"So, you are coming back in the fall?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said as I parked. "But I'm dropping my scholarship and changing my status to a walk-on. It will free up a scholarship and give me a little more flexibility as far as coming and going if need be."

"Can you do that?" she questioned. "I mean, can you afford that? Won't your mom get money if you take money out?"

"Yes and no," I explained. "If I spend it on school then she doesn't get any of it. If I don't spend it on school, I can't touch it until I'm twenty-eight or she does get a percent penalty if I pull it out before that. This is my way of spending it and slapping her in the face a little."

Emma kind of shrugged as I shut the vehicle off and opened my door. We started walking down the hallway to my room.

"It's petty," I sighed. "I know. But, you know. You know how I feel about her. Plus, it helps out the school by freeing up another scholarship. Some kid they couldn't recruit before can now be recruited and given a scholarship."

"And," I said before she could speak. "If I do decide to leave, I won't feel guilty for taking a scholarship then saying screw it and leaving. You know?"

"I get it," she finally said.

I opened the door to my dorm and let her inside. She walked in and looked around before going to sit down on a bed.

"Whoa!" I called. "Not that one. Use the other one."

"Oh," she jumped. "What's wrong with this one?" She spun around and switched sides and sat on my bed.

"It's not mine and the guy I room with is a little particular about his stuff."

"Is he going to be here?" she asked.

"Well yeah," I laughed a little. "It's his room too."

"Oh," she said a little disappointed by the news.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "I got us a room down by the river for tonight. Dumbass me forgot my wallet so we had to come back here to pick it up."

"Oh, ok," she said and felt a little better about the situation now.

"We can stay here if you want," I offered. "I thought you'd want some privacy. Or, are we not getting freaky?"

"Ha," she laughed and snorted a little. "I didn't travel three hours by plane just to hang out with you. I was kind of hoping we could, you know, get freaky right away. It's been since the last time, with you, for me."

"We can if you want to," I smiled. "I don't know when he's coming back or where he's at, so we will have to hide under the covers."

"What?" she asked as she smiled her wicked and coy smile. "You think I haven't done it in the dorms before? I've got three more years of college on you."

"Yeah," I laughed a little. "But the last two were spent being a stuck-up bitch."

"I still remember how to screw in the dorms," she said coyly. Her hands were already unbuttoning her shorts. "Come on."

"You sure?" I questioned as her shorts and panties dropped to her ankles.

"Jason," she called. "I'm wet and horny and have been for the past two days thinking about you and this trip. Come fuck me or I'm going to buy some new batteries and stay at the hotel by myself."

I didn't have to be told twice. I dropped my shorts and tossed my shirt onto the floor as she kicked off her shoes and her shorts. I flung the covers back and climbed into bed as she tossed her shirt on the bed then joined me in it. She pulled the covers over us as she lay on top of me.

My cock pressed against her cheeks as she settled over me. She smiled her devious smile down at me as she shifted and adjusted before my cock touched her opening. The head dipped in right away even before she started turning her hips she was so wet. She pushed back with minimal effort as I slowly sank into her wet little pussy until her lips were mashed against my trimmed pubes and I was touching her core.