My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Secrets and allies are discovered before spring break ends.
55.2k words
4.86
48.1k
54

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manor. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental. All character's involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.*

----------------------------------------------------------- Part 2 ---------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------ Wednesday ------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning a little later than I had been the past couple of days. I got up and headed for the bathroom to get changed so I could get going. I changed into my golf clothes, brushed my teeth, did my business, and then quietly left the bathroom.

"Jay?" Emma whispered. "You got five minutes to spare?"

She was lying on her stomach on top of the covers. Her legs were spread apart leaving her puss exposed to me as I came from the bathroom. What a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning. And, I did have five to spare. For her, like she was right now, I'd give her all day if she needed me too. There was just one problem though. I walked around and sat on the bed next to her.

"I'd give you all day if you asked," I whispered. My hand went to her cheeks and slowly circled the firm flesh as I spoke.

She looked at me and gave a soft growl as she chewed on her bottom lip. My fingers dipped between her legs and touched her wet sex in the middle. My fingers were coated with her sticky wetness as I opened her folds and dipped one inside.

"You're forgetting one rather important detail though," I continued.

"You can't blow golf off for one day?" she whimpered.

"I can," I whispered as my finger slipped in and out of her. There was the slightest turn of her hips now.

She looked at me. "Why are you still sitting there then? Can't you feel how wet I am?"

"I can," I whispered again.

"Jason," she whined, her sing song voice coming out now. "Come on then."

"What story should I tell your dad when I go to close the door?" I asked.

"What?"

"The door is wide open and he's up drinking coffee and reading the newspaper already."

"Seriously?" she hissed. "Are you kidding me right now?"

"I wish I was, but I'm willing to try if you are."

She sighed in defeat.

"I take that as a no?"

"You better go golfing," she sighed again. "Before I make us do something stupid."

"Sorry, Em," I smiled.

I slipped my finger from her wetness then leaned down next to her ear. I placed a wet kiss right behind her ear then let my tongue linger for a second. She growled and twisted as I pulled away then blew on her skin before I whispered in her ear.

"I'll be back right around noon time. You, me, and that sexy yellow bikini have a date on the beach." I leaned down and kissed her right where I had a moment ago. "The things I'm going to do to you later."

"I can't wait," she said softly then rolled over to tuck herself back under the covers.

I stood now and adjusted myself to try and hide my hard-on pressing my pants outward. I kept looking at her as she lay there looking back up at me. She looked so sexy and so turned on right now. I nodded my head towards the bathroom and waited for her response. Her finger went to her chin as she pretended to think for a moment.

"Later," she replied.

"Ok," I agreed and left her laying in the bed.

I grabbed my bag and not a moment too soon. Uncle Ronnie had come into the room just as I was letting the door close. I quickly booked it down the hallway to put some distance between me and the door just in case he was coming in to talk to me. I loved Uncle Ronnie, but he was a lot to handle first thing in the morning.

I stopped by the front desk before I headed to the cart corral to get some information on charter fishing trips. They gave me a few names that they had as independent contractors that they used to send guests. I started calling and left a few messages as I got the cart and headed for the range. By the time I reached the range I had us a trip booked for tomorrow morning.

"Where have you been?" Hank called. "I've been waiting."

"Sorry, I guess," I replied sarcastically. "I didn't know we had a set in stone tee time."

"Well," he hissed. "We do. It's in fifteen minutes."

"You're going to have to go without me then," I replied calmly. "I need at least a half an hour to warm up and that's even pushing it."

"Are you kidding me right now?" he groaned.

"No, I'm not. I've got to get everything loose. I can't risk an injury playing a meaningless round of golf while I'm on vacation. I've got to warm up the right way or I can't go."

"Come find me when you're ready then," he scorned. "I've got to find Jack and Bill to let them know we've got to wait on Mr. big shot to get loose."

"Ok," I said calmly. "I'll see you in a little while."

He spun around hard in the cart making it slide on the wet grass. When he regained control, the cart jerked hard and sent half his golf balls out of the open pocket in his golf bag. They bounced in every direction as he sped away. He was so hot right now he didn't even bother to stop and pick them up. I couldn't help but smile as I continued on my way to the driving range and took my time warming up.

I texted Emma once the round was over and I was on my way back to the room.

'I'm on my way back.'

'K I'll get ready. Did u win?'

'I killed the back 9 and won by 9 today. Was down by 2 on front 9.'

I was waiting for her to respond when my phone started ringing. I waited for the number to show before deciding if I was going to answer it. It was an odd number that I didn't recognize at first. It dawned on me that it was a satellite phone and only one person I knew used one of those. I reluctantly answered the phone.

"Hey mom." There was a delay before she responded.

"Hi, Jason. How did you know it was me?"

"Sat phone mom. Who else uses a sat phone?"

"One of your girlfriends, maybe," she joked as she tried to be funny.

"Probably not," I sighed. "All my girlfriends are here and can use normal phones."

"I was just trying to be funny," she offered.

"I know," I replied. I was thinking about saying she should try harder, but I'd let it slide for now and behave. I was in a good mood at the moment.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" she questioned.

"No, it's just about noon right now. I've been up since the sun came up."

"Ohhh. How come you were up so early?"

"Golf," I sighed. "It's part of my everyday routine."

"Right," she said like she suddenly remembered what my passion was. "So, how is that going? Are you doing good?"

"I'm doing alright," I offered. "I've got a little hang up with my short game, so I've been trying to work on that. It's coming along. Hold on just a second, mom."

I arrived at the cart corral and got off. The cart guy and the bellhop both came hustling over. One was taking the cart and the other grabbed my clubs from the back. I held the phone away from my mouth so I could talk.

"116A. I've got to take this call out here so just knock. Somebody should be there. I'll square you up in a minute. I'll be in the lobby."

"That's ok," he smiled. "You got me the last time."

I headed inside and found a seat next to the door I had just come in. I didn't want to have this conversation in front of Emma or whoever else was still in the room if I didn't have to. I never knew what my mom wanted when she called, so I'd rather have this conversation out here instead of getting everybody's two cents on what I should do or say to her. I'd already spent half of my life dealing with my mom by now, so I considered myself a pro at it and I didn't need anyone's help.

"Ok, I'm back," I said to my mom. "Sorry about that."

"What's going on?" she asked. "Are you busy and can't talk?"

"No, I've got time. I was just getting my golf bag put away."

"Oh. You're golfing right now?"

"Nope, just finishing up for the day," I replied.

"Oh. So, have you won yet this year?"

"As a team we have won a couple," I replied. "As far as me, alone, I've finished in the top five a few times, but I haven't gotten over the hump yet."

"Well... you just have to stick with it," she cheered. "Maybe I'll come watch you play someday."

"That didn't turn out very well the last time," I recalled.

"That's true," she laughed a little.

"So, what have you been doing?" I asked to change the subject and get to the bottom of why she called without coming right out and saying it.

"Well... right now I'm trying to organize a work crew to put the roof on the community room that we have been working on for the past few months."

"Yeah? How's that going?"

"Ok, I guess," she sighed. "I made a few calls today and I'm waiting to hear back so I figured since I have the phone for a little while I'd give you a call to see how you are."

"Oh," I said acting interested. "You know, you don't have to call me when you're killing time? You can call me anytime like a normal mom would."

"I know," she replied. "I'm sorry. I get caught up and just lose track of time."

"I know," I quipped. "I've gotten used to it by now."

There was a long pause and I had to pull the phone away from my face to see if the call had dropped. The minute counter was still going so I knew she was still on the other end.

"So...... I was thinking about coming to Texas to spend spring break with you," she said.

"Wow," I replied. "The first one in ten years."

"I know," she sighed. "But I wanted to spend your first spring break as a college kid with you."

"Do you have a time machine?" I asked.

"No. Why?"

"Because... I'm already on spring break."

"Really?" she asked in shock. "You are?"

"Yeah, it started on Saturday evening for me."

"Oh, shoot," she hissed. "I'm sorry. I thought it was next week."

"Afraid not."

"What are you up to then?" she asked. "Are you staying out of trouble?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I'm down in Florida with Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Joy, and Emma."

"Oh, you went to the house?"

"No, we stayed clear of the east coast. We went to a golf resort on the west coast. It's actually a pretty cool place."

"Why didn't you guys stay at the house? Your Uncle Ronnie can't afford to be spending that kind of money. You shouldn't have made him take you to a golf resort. They are probably bored out of their minds."

"Mom," I hissed. "Slow down. I didn't have anything to do with the trip, it was all Uncle Ronnie. There's a ton of stuff to do around here besides golfing. I've seen them a couple of times since we got here. They've been busy soaking up the sun on the beach and getting couples massages."

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yeah, it's not bad," I said. "I didn't think it would be worth the trip, but so far it's been good."

"When was the last time you were at the house?" she questioned.

Oh boy I thought, here we go with the house again.

"Last summer, I spent a week there," I replied. "It was weird without dad there though."

"You should think about selling the house if you're not going to use it," she said.

"I'm not using it because I'm at college, mom," I hissed. "I'll use it once I'm done with school if I'm not out on the tour by then."

"I think it's kind of silly of you to keep it. It's just rotting there with nobody in it."

"I'm not selling it," I cried. "It's the last thing I have that was dads and it has a lot of memories in it."

"I know, but what are you going to do with it once you are done with school?"

"Mom? Did you call to bitch at me about the house or did you call to talk? Or do you need some more money to buy something for some village somewhere?"

"I just think it's a waste," she replied.

"So, you called to bitch about the house then," I sighed.

"Jeez, Jason," Emma called. "I thought you'd text me when you got back, not send your clubs to the room to let me know you were here. How the heck are you going to go to the beach in golfing pants?"

I held my finger up to my lips to hush her as she sat in the chair next to me. I pointed to the phone and mouthed I'd be done in a minute.

"Who is it?" Emma asked quietly.

I put my finger in my ear and leaned away to silence the noise in the lobby so I could hear better. Mom was talking but I was having a hard time hearing her at the moment. The connection was going in and out.

"You're really coming in low," I called. "I can hardly hear you. Can you say that again?"

"I called to talk but you obviously don't want to," she said. It was still very hard to hear her.

"So talk," I said. "I'm listening. The subject of the house is off limits and you're too late for spring break. So, what else you got?"

"I guess there's always next year isn't there," she offered. It came back in loud and clear now.

"Yeah, you just have to plan a little better."

"I never know what you're doing," she said with a little anger behind it.

"I'm in school. It's not that hard to figure me out. You call, I answer, just like I did today. You're the one who is all over the place. It isn't like I can call you; I never know what phone you have this month."

"Ok-ok," she sighed. "I've got to clear the line just in case one of the work crews call me back. Listen honey, I hope you have a great time down there. Don't do anything too crazy and don't spend too much money. I'll try calling you over Easter."

"Ok, mom. By the way, Easter is on a Sunday in a couple of weeks from now," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah," she groaned. "I love you too."

"Bye, mom."

"Bye, Jason."

I let out a huge sigh as I hung the phone up then looked over at Emma. She was nodding her head in understanding at my frustration of the whole situation I was in. I shook my head again.

"Sorry about that, Em. Let's go back to the room so I can change so we can go to the beach."

"You ok?" she asked with genuine concern.

"It's laughable," I sighed. "She wanted to come home to spend my first spring break as a freshman in college with me. What a joke."

"She's ah...... a little late," Emma offered.

"You think?" I hissed.

"Don't get hissy with me," Emma said softly.

"I'm not," I sighed. "At least, I'm trying not to. She just gets annoying. Like, it's my fault that she doesn't know what I'm up to. Then she brings up the house again. I'm not selling the thing."

"I know," she said calmly. "It's the last thing that you have memories of your dad in. I'd keep it too."

"That and......," I trailed off.

"And?" she asked and tilted her head.

"You cannot repeat this to anyone," I said firmly. "Please."

"My lips are sealed," she said.

"The way my dad set up the trust, if I sell the thing before I'm twenty-one, she gets half of whatever I sell it for. The way I see things, he and I have both given her enough. She doesn't deserve anymore."

"Yeah," Emma quipped. "She probably got half when they got divorced."

I snickered. "Not exactly."

"What?" Emma asked. "She got more than half?"

"You cannot repeat this either if I tell you."

She tilted her head and tried to be funny. "Am I going to end up in concrete shoes at the bottom of the yacht basin by the end of the week?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "What bikini you got on under that shirt of yours?"

"The yellow one like you requested."

"That's my girl," I smiled. "But seriously, you can't repeat this either."

"My lips are still sealed."

"My mom and dad were never actually married. He gave her money out of the goodness of his heart. She wasn't entitled to anything but child support and when she took off, she gave that up."

"Wow," Emma said stunned. "They were never married?"

"Nope."

"How did you find that out?"

"When he died," I sighed. "The lawyer went over a bunch of stuff with me before she got there. That's when I learned that they weren't ever married."

"Wow," she said again. "Do you think my parents know that they weren't ever married?"

"I don't know for sure, but my gut says no. Dad always said they eloped and got married in Paris and nobody from the family was there. Even your mom confirmed that story."

"Maybe they did get married in Paris then," she offered.

"The lawyer said no. Well... my dad said they didn't. It was all in the will or whatever you want to call it." I was snapping my fingers trying to think of the word.

"It was like his will and testament that had directions for how his assets would be distributed and then personal things meant for me. That's where I found out they weren't married."

"Right," Emma nodded. "I know what you're talking about."

"It also explained how the trust worked, what I got, what she got, everything. That's how I found out about the house clause. I'm thinking that maybe she doesn't know that I know about the house? I saw the lawyer first then she saw him a week later, but I didn't go with her when she did. I already knew what I was getting out of it."

"That's pretty slimy and low of her if that's the reason why she keeps bringing up you selling the house," Emma said while shaking her head.

"I don't know if that's the reason or not," I shrugged. "A part of me says yes, the other part says nobody can be that cynical."

"I think she's worried I'm going to blow all the money he left me then I'm going to be in a hurry to sell it and not get what it's really worth. At least, I tell myself that. If there was one thing my dad taught me, besides golf, it was how to manage money and how to make money."

"I was given a lump sum of money to help me get by until I either graduated, turned pro, or reached the age benchmarks set in the trust. I took the money he gave me and started looking at jobs that I could work right now with my skills and my time and then paid myself based on that. The rest just sits and earns interest for me."

"That's pretty smart of you," she complimented me.

"Three hundred bucks a week isn't much but it's all I would make if I worked a real job based on my schedule."

"That's about what I make working at the smoothie shop," Emma sighed.

"And all the free smoothies you can drink," I teased.

"Yeah. That got old pretty quickly," she said and rolled her eyes.

I looked at her sitting in the chair next to me in her long shirt covering the yellow bikini I had been waiting to see since she modeled it for me. Her toned and tanned legs were slightly parted as the shirt rested high up on her legs. I looked at her smiling at me with her blue eyes piercing my gaze. It was time to stop dwelling on my mom and focus on the exquisite beauty sitting next to me waiting to go to the beach.

"Oh man," I sighed. "What a day already. You ready for some sun?"

"I've been ready," she smiled.

"Let me go back and change," I said. "Who's in the room?"

"Nobody that I know of," she said coyly.

"Shall we pick up where we left off this morning?"

"Well," she blushed a little. "I was pretty wet so I took a long shower and...... you can guess the rest."

"Damn," I chuckled.

We both stood and headed down the hallway towards the room.

"So, you're not game then?" I questioned.

She sighed. "I mean, we can. I was really wanting to go to the beach with you. And, I don't have a clue where they are or when they are coming back."

"Nope," I chuckled. "That wouldn't be good. He almost walked in on us this morning with my fingers in your whoo-haa."

"Thanks for abandoning me," she sassed and gave me a pretend mad face.

"He's your dad," I fired back. "You've had years of training on how to deal with him. You ought to be an expert."

"I thought you handled him exceptionally well last night when he was chewing us out about being out so late. Maybe you should take the lead once in a while."

"I have been all week if you recall. I bailed you out at the house, I gave him the run around when we got here, and I plotted against him last night." I put the air quotes around the plot part. She couldn't help but laugh at that.