My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Dory," I cheered. "How are you?"

"Busy," she sighed. "I'm getting everything together and organized. Where were you today?"

"Fishing trip in the morning then we golfed a little while ago."

"Who did you use?" she asked. "Captain Mel or Captain Sandy."

"Captain Mel," I replied.

"He's good isn't he?"

"We were so worn out by eleven we headed back in," I laughed. She laughed with me.

"I hear you have some questions for me," Dory said and changed the subject.

"Did you really invite us or is Doug screwing with me?"

"You're invited," she replied. "I like you two. You both make me laugh and you are fun to hang around with. Plus, you are the talk of the bar. You keep beating Hank. He wasn't even around this morning. But, I guess with you not golfing why would he be?"

She finally took a breath so I talked now. "The cocktail parties I've been to were pretty boring."

"Cocktail party?" she questioned. "Who told you it was a cocktail party?"

"Nobody," I said as I looked at Doug at the far end of the bar pouring drinks.

"Did Doug tell you it was a cocktail party?" she asked playfully.

"Is he in trouble?" I asked.

"He's already in trouble," she laughed.

"Then it wasn't him," I laughed now. "It was some other guy behind the bar that goes by Doug." We both laughed again.

She took a breath and sighed before speaking again. "You heard cocktail party and thought of the boring, fancy shindig with the music and the snotty people drinking martinis with their pinky fingers in the air talking about how their shit don't stink."

"Yup," I smiled. "Spot on."

"Mine is more of a block party... potluck kind of thing. I open up the house to whoever wants to come by as long as they bring a dish of food with them. I provide the booze, the music, and the entertainment. There's no telling who will show up. The last time I had people from twenty-two all the way up to seventy something show up."

"Interesting," I said. "What's the dress code?"

"Come as you are," she replied. "It's at my house, I've got a pool, a hot tub, a big pool deck, a sauna, a big entertainment area. I've got eight bedrooms, not including mine, so if you drink too much you have a place to crash for the night. The only code I have is there will be no drug use, no fighting, no bad attitudes, and no driving home drunk. And, no breaking things. I don't have expensive things, but they are my things and I like them."

"That doesn't sound half bad," I said after she finished.

"It's really not," she agreed. "Listen, come on over and check it out. If it's terrible then you can leave. My feelings won't be hurt. If you like it, stay a while and mingle with the people. I've got a half a dozen people who want to meet the guy who has beaten Hank three days in a row."

"Alright," I half smiled. "What time and where?"

"Listen darling," she said and sounded in a hurry. "I've got a dozen things going on right now. Ask Doug to give you more details. Sorry I sound short, but I've got the a/c guy over here right now, the thing decided to take a crap on me."

"No problem. See you tonight."

I hung up Doug's phone and set it on the bar so he could pick it up when he came back our way.

"Are we going?" Emma smiled and already knew the answer.

"Two beers and we have to go," I said. "We've got a relationship to fake."

"Yay," she cheered and clapped her hands. "Thanks, Jay."

"Well?" Doug asked as he came back down to us again.

"You have to tell us when and where," I replied. "She was busy and didn't have time."

"Six o'clock start time. Go all the way down to the last entrance to the Sand Dollar Shoal, it's just past the nude beach parking lot, and use the code *1415 to get in. Go straight down the road after the gate then take the last right. You can't miss the right because the road stops and you can only go left or right. So, go right and keep going all the way to the end. It's the big house on the left side with the three elephants in the fountain out front. Just park and come on in."

"She has elephants?" Emma questioned.

Doug and I laughed now. "I'll let you take this one," he said.

"Fake elephants, Em. They are statues."

"Oh. Well, don't I feel stupid."

"Oh," Doug said as he turned back. "You two don't have to bring any food. She knows you're on vacation and you wouldn't be able to cook or have something cooked. So don't worry about it."

"She said that?" I asked.

"Just texted me," he said and held up his phone.

"Six," I sighed. "That gives us two hours to fake a relationship and lose your dad."

"Why don't we tell him that Hank, instead of paying you off, invited us out on a sightseeing trip on one of his boats because we saw him when we were golfing and I was talking about the boat trip and how much I liked being on the water. So, he offered to take us on a boat tour and we won't be back until late."

"Wow, Emma, good job," I clapped.

"Are you being real or are you mocking me?" she asked.

"I'm being real. Good job, Em."

"Thanks," she flashed her big smile before taking a long drink.

"Now we have to work on our relationship. I need some paper and a pen."

"Hey, Doug?" I called. "I need some paper and a pen."

He reached into a cabinet and pulled out a few menus and a pen. "Use the backs, they are blank."

"Thanks," I said and started writing.

An hour and a half later we were working on clearing the second and most difficult hurdle we had to overcome, Ronnie. Much to our surprise, he was pretty receptive to the idea of us going out on a boat with Hank. He and Aunt Joy had already rented bikes and were planning a sunset bike ride. After that they were going to get dinner and go see a comedy show. The only thing he told us was that we should try not to stay out too late.

After that Emma and I took showers and got ready for the block party as Dory called it. I chose to wear my board shorts and a regular old shirt with some flip flops. I figured we would get into the pool at some point so anything else wouldn't make much sense and wouldn't dry off very fast. I didn't want to be slogging around Dory's house with wet clothing.

Emma had everything that she brought with her strung out across the bed as she stood there picking this up and trying it with that. Then she tossed that down and tried it with something else. I sat there for a while and watched her but soon realized the party would be almost over before she decided. I offered up my thoughts and told her to go with the peach halter top and the white jean shorts. She bought it for the trip, this was her chance to wear it.

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later with her yellow bikini on under the outfit and was ready to go. She had her hair pulled back, just a trace of makeup, and a hint of perfume. We left the room but remembered the phones this time just in case Ronnie would call us.

"Going to meet the guy tonight?" I teased.

"Guy?" she questioned.

"Yeah. Don't you remember the night you modeled this for me and I asked who the guy was?"

"Barely. That was so five days ago. I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night."

"Salmon," I said as we reached the golf cart and climbed in.

"It's an expression," she laughed. "I remember what I had for dinner. I remember what I had for dessert too."

"Lava cake," I said and smiled my smile at her.

"At the restaurant," she said slyly. "Had a cannoli later on that night."

"I'm not Italian," I joked.

"Oh jeez, Jason!" she quipped. "You are taking it too literally. I was talking about us having sex."

"I know," I laughed. "I'm hoping you want another cannoli tonight."

"We shall see," she said coyly.

We arrived at Dory's a half hour into the party. We parked and got out and marveled at the size of her house. It looked huge from the front so I could only imagine what it looked like on the inside. We started up the walkway.

"Just her and Doug live here?" Emma asked.

"Beats me," I said. "It's a lot of house for two people. She says it has nine bedrooms."

"Nine?"

"That's what she said," I confirmed.

"I thought your dad's house was big with four bedrooms."

We reached the door, so the conversation took a pause as I opened it and waited for Emma to pass me and go inside.

"Hey you two," Dory cheered. "I was worried you weren't coming."

"I got lost," I lied but gave her my goofy smile so she knew I was joking.

"Well," she laughed. "You're here now. Come on in and I'll show you around."

We took a half an hour tour of her house. It was beautiful inside. Everything was white on top of white making it feel big and clean. We went upstairs, then downstairs, then back upstairs again before coming back downstairs. She introduced us to a few people, got us a drink to start with, then left to go greet the next guests that had arrived.

Emma and I downed the drinks as we talked with a couple of people we had seen at the bar on the first day. They noticed our drinks were empty so they ordered two more then led us over to the buffet style table with all the food on it. We picked up plates and loaded them up with anything and everything you could think of. We had fresh drinks waiting for us at a table where we sat down and rejoined the group plus a few others.

We ate dinner, talked, had a few drinks, and then decided on the pool. Everyone else was jumping into the massive resort style pool so we decided on joining them. We jumped in, swam around, and talked to everyone that came up to us. We had no trouble making conversations and we pretty much blended right in with the locals. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

The sun had gone down but the pool was well lit as the night wore on. I was actually having a blast bullshitting with the guys about golf and Hank and college and sports in general. Emma had drifted away and was talking to some of the ladies now. I kept looking at her to make sure she was ok. She was smiling and talking and seemed to be doing just fine.

Quite a few people were getting out of the pool after spending over an hour in it. I was still in the pool talking to a couple of the guys that were in the group of golfers behind me the previous day when I had beaten Hank. They were sitting on the edge with their feet in the water while I was still chest deep talking about the almost hole in one on sixteen. Emma snuck up behind me and covered my eyes from behind just as I finished my story.

"Guess who?" she called.

I reached my hands down and squeezed her butt as she wiggled and laughed. "My lucky day," I replied.

"I didn't say guess what," she laughed still. "I said guess who."

"I don't know," I teased. "But my girl Emma is sure going to be mad when she sees you rubbing your boobies on my back like that." My hands squeezed her cheeks again before I let a couple of fingers sneak between her legs.

"And what would she say about you touching a stranger's butt?" she whispered in my ear.

"She'd probably say... bad boy, let's go have makeup sex."

She laughed out loud now as I turned around and wrapped my arms around her. I hugged her tightly and kissed her softly for a moment.

"Are you having fun?" she asked.

"So far," I said and leaned in to kiss her again.

"Jason," she giggled and reached down to push my dick away. "Careful with that thing."

"I think it likes you," I said slyly.

"And why would it like me?" she asked coyly.

"You know...... I don't know?"

"Jason," she sassed in her sing song voice.

"I imagine it's because you have a great smile, you are super kind, your eyes are the purest blue I've ever seen, and having a nice bum helps too." I squeezed her cheeks again and kissed her as she smiled and leaned into my kiss.

"You've got one strange dick," she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"If it can see my smile and sense my kindness, I'm not so sure I want it poking my insides. It can see what it's like up in there and it can't be pretty."

"It closes its eye and lets its sense of taste and feel take over. It loves it in there."

"Whatever," she sassed and kissed me again.

"You ready to get out?" I asked. "We seem to be the only ones left and everyone is looking at us."

"So?" she said confidently. "Let them look."

"How many have you had, miss confident?"

"Enough to take the edge off," she laughed. "Let's get out. I haven't had enough not to care."

We climbed out and grabbed some towels to dry off. We stood around on the deck and talked for a minute before she leaned in and whispered she was going to change.

"Alright," I said. "I'm going to get another one. What are you going to have?"

"Surprise me," she smiled and turned for the bathroom by the pool.

I headed in and found Doug at the bar.

"Man," I sighed. "When you said you were going to be here, I thought you meant out there mingling with us."

He laughed. "I'm a cheap bartender. It's all good. I still get to mingle and I make tips too."

"What can I get you?"

"I'll take a beer. Make Emma something strong and sweet."

Less than a minute later he had her drink ready. I took a sip and smiled. "Good job."

I turned and almost ran into a girl standing behind me.

"Shit, sorry," I called.

"No worries," she replied.

I twisted around and moved past her but she turned with me.

"What's your girlfriend drinking?" she asked.

"How do you know it's for my girlfriend? Maybe I'm a two-fisted drinker."

"Yesterday... at the beach," she replied and laughed.

"Oh... ohhhh! I exclaimed as I recognized it was the blonde from the beach. "Shit, I didn't recognize you with clothes on."

"I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing," she giggled in a flirty way.

"It's a good thing."

"Did she ever get naked?" she asked.

"No," I lied. "Topless was good enough for her."

"That's too bad," she said.

"Why is that?" I questioned.

"I'd have done it for you if you would have asked," she replied. "I'd do a lot if you ask."

"Like what?" I said out of a gut reaction. As soon as it left my mouth, I knew I was going to regret saying it.

"Just ask and I'll let you know," she said in her flirty way.

"Hey guys," Doug called. "You two have to move. You are blocking the line."

We moved then resumed our conversation. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm here with Emma and that was inappropriate of me to say that."

"She can join if she wants," she offered.

"No," I smiled. "That's not going to happen."

"Too bad for her."

"I have to get back to her," I said to end this conversation.

"I'm here all night if you change your mind," she offered.

"Thanks," I said and pushed my way around her. I glanced back and saw she was watching me go. She flashed me her seductive smile as I turned away and walked to Emma.

"Who was that girl?" Emma asked.

"Remember the blonde from the beach?" I asked.

"That's her?"

"That's her," I confirmed. "Looks different with clothes on, doesn't she?"

"Yeah," Emma agreed. "What did she want?"

"To know if you and I wanted to join her later."

"Seriously?" she snorted and laughed.

"Yeah, Em," I said.

"You can go," she said annoyed. "Count me out."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Oh, don't act like you don't want to," she hissed. She must have misunderstood my previous question.

"I don't," I said. "You must have misunderstood what I meant. My question was... seriously, you really think I'm interested in that?"

"Oh," she replied but with much less anger. "You're not?"

"Nooo," I said while shaking my head and making a big O with my mouth. "I've got you, why would I trade for that?"

She shrugged and didn't have an answer for my question. "If you were interested... you can. We didn't agree to be exclusive when we are together."

"I assumed it was an unwritten rule," I said.

"I've learned that when it comes to guys, I should never assume anything."

"When I'm with you, right now and in the future, it's just me and you," I offered.

She smiled then tilted her head. "The future? Who said anything about doing this again?"

"Wishful thinking," I replied with my smile.

"Come dance with me?" she asked with her cute little look and changed the subject.

I took her hand and led her towards the dance floor. We danced and moved, laughed and kissed, joked and drank, spun around and around before ending on a slow song holding each other and turning around in a circle. We had been out there for a while now, our drinks were gone and we were starting to sweat so after the slow song we took a break and got a refill then looked for a seat to rest.

We found a seat and struck up another conversation with a mid-thirties couple. They were new to the area and had never been to one of Dory's parties. We had that in common so we spent some time talking and laughing about life and anything else that came up. After a while they got up to go dance so we moved on and got refills again. We spent the next hour or two mingling and moving around from group to group talking and having a great time.

We sat down to take a break as Dory finally made her way over to us. She sat and talked with us as we lost track of time. We realized after a while that the party was winding down and there weren't but ten people left.

"Oh shoot," Emma gasped. "It's after midnight."

I shrugged. "What do you want to do then?"

"What do you mean, what do I want to do? We kind of have to head back to the hotel. I'm sure we can't stay here."

"She's got eight rooms," I hinted. "I'm sure she can spare one of them."

"No," she said after a moment's thought. "We can't impose on her like that."

"Dory?" I called as she was walking by.

"Yes?" she smiled and stopped.

"I feel we are too tipsy to drive home."

"Upstairs... umm... last door on the left. But knock just in case. I think the Larkin's might be planning to stay and might be in one of them already."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"See, just that easy," I said to Emma.

"Yeah? My dad won't be so easy though. We can't stay here."

"I'll take the hit," I offered.

"What are you going to tell him?" she asked as Dory sat down to rejoin us.

"The boat sank and we had to swim back to shore. It took all night."

Emma busted out laughing as Dory looked and questioned my last statement.

"It's a long story," I sighed.

"I'll be right back," Dory said as she excused herself again. "I have to say goodbye to my guests."

"I don't think that is going to work," Emma said as she replied to my boat statement.

"Do you want to stay here or not?" I asked.

"I want to be with you tonight if that's what you are asking without asking," she replied.

"How are we going to do that if we go back? Let's stay here, I can do all sorts of things to you all night long, and I'll figure it out in the morning."

"I don't know about all night long," she said coyly. "I need my sleep. But that does sound very tempting."

I laughed. "Funny how you had to convince me to come and I'm trying to convince you to stay."

"I know, but......," she sighed a deep sigh.

"You're so much fun sometimes then you are like a boring old woman," I teased. "Come on, let's live a little."

She looked at me with this look like, I can't believe you just threw my line back into my face.

"Fine," she relented. "But it's all you when the wrath of my dad starts."

Dory sat back down now. "Sorry about that."

"It's all good," I said. "It's your party so we understand."

"Are you sure its ok for us to stay here?" Emma asked.

"Darling," she started. "It's perfectly alright. Listen, I was younger once and I know you two want to get away from the family to have some alone time. I have nine rooms, eight of which are normally empty. Stay, make a mess, enjoy, the maids will clean the house tomorrow and everything will be back to normal again by the evening."

1...910111213...15