My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly as she turned to look. My hand now slipped between her legs and touched her clit. She had to fight to silence another moan then gasped when my fingers teased her. Her hands moved, one went to her mouth as she panted into it, the other moved to balance her better on the railing. She looked over her shoulder again at me.

"Twenty or so," she panted between her fingers as she answered my question.

"Should I shout so they will look at us?"

"Fuck," she yelped. "No."

"You better cum then," I warned her. "Before I tell everyone how bad you are being right now."

She dropped down in my lap and twerked her hips as my fingers still teased her clit. She was so slippery and wet as she ground down on my cock. I was touching her end, listening to her whimper and pant through her fingers across her mouth. Her hand left the railing as she balanced on me and rocked with me so deep inside of her. I let her skirt go and held her tummy to balance her.

"Cumming," she panted as she looked over her shoulder. "Cum with me. Cum deep inside of me."

"Keep fucking me and I will," I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Here come our drinks."

She was still twisting her hips as her orgasm tore through her body. It took a second for it to register what she had just said. I looked around her body and noticed the guy was just starting the climb up the steps.

"You better hurry up and finish," I warned her. "Or he's going to know what a bad little girl you are."

Her hand covered mine as I still teased her clit. She rubbed herself as I moved my fingers out of the way and brought them to her lips. She sucked them into her mouth and cleaned them with her tongue.

"Emma," I warned her again. "He's almost here."

She slipped from my lap and stood on uncertain legs as she turned to look at me. I was already pushing my cock back inside my shorts as she circled the table to get back into her chair. I turned mine around and faced the table and her.

"What about you?" she asked softly.

"I guess we will have to wait until the next round."

"Oh gawd," she growled. "Can't wait."

He reached the top of the stairs and made his way over to the table. He set our drinks down as we thanked him. He thanked us for buying then made his way over to his chair and sat back down. I took a sip of my drink and coughed at how strong it was.

She looked at me. "You wanna get out of here and find a new place?"

"I do but we should wait a little while and enjoy our drinks first. It will look kind of funny if we just leave after he brings us our drinks."

"I'm horny still," she whispered.

"That's not shocking," I laughed.

"Shut up," she sassed.

"Make me."

"Jason!" she cried in her sing song voice. "You're being mean."

"I am?" I questioned.

She giggled. "Not really. I guess I am. Not letting you, you know?"

"Think of someplace else then," I suggested in a low voice. I took a swallow of my drink. It went down easier than the first one.

"Hmm," she thought.

We spent a couple of minutes thinking, talking and drinking before we decided on trying out the next spot. We thanked the guy for going to get our drinks again before heading downstairs where I dropped off the half empty glass and her empty bottle before moving on to try out another spot. An hour and four spots later, I still hadn't gotten off, so we were on our way back to the room.

"Shhh," I hushed her as we stood just outside the door. "Here's what we are going to do. If the door is still closed, we go in, don't touch anything, don't make any noise, leave all the lights off, and we go out to the porch. We close the curtains, the door, and we keep quiet."

"Not exactly exciting but I'll take it," she whispered.

"It's that or we just go to bed."

"On the last night and maybe our last time? I'd take the risk and do you on the bed if that's the case."

"Get your hot little ass out on the porch then," I ordered as I slowly opened the door to 116A for the last time.

"Yes, sir," she saluted and walked for the slider.

Thirty minutes later I was sitting on the edge of one of the chairs with her in my lap, lips locked in a passionate kiss as she twisted her hips and rode my cock. My shirt was slung across the back of the chair, shorts somewhere near the door, boxers between the railing and the hedgerow. My one hand was playing with her nipple, the other was holding pinky the vibrator between her legs as it buzzed and pulsed on her clit and the base of my cock.

We were drenched in sweat and the smell of sex. Orgasm number four was ripping through her body as pinky slipped from my grip and buzzed along the floor now. I let my hand come off her tit and up to her neck. I squeezed it with just enough force to get her to pull back and pant in my face as she came still.

"I dropped pinky," I grunted as her pussy squeezed my cock.

"Good," she growled. "My clit is raw from it."

My fingers now crossed her swollen clit.

"Jason," she yelped in her little girl voice.

"Emma," I gasped. "Not so loud."

"My clit is so sensitive," she whimpered as my fingers still circled it.

"First your nipples, now your clit. What am I supposed to play with?"

She growled again. "There's one spot left."

"Let me lay down on the floor then."

"What?" she questioned.

"Trust me."

She climbed from my lap and let me lay on the floor.

"Squat, face me, fuck me, and hard," I ordered.

"Jason," she squealed. "So demanding."

"Please," I added.

"That's better."

She squatted down as I held my dick straight up and let it part her lips again. Slipped so easily inside of her liquid center as she sank down. She adjusted just a little then started a rise and fall.

"I said hard," I begged.

"I'm getting there," she moaned. "Got to find my rhythm first."

I reached over and found pinky. I picked it up and pressed it against her clit again.

"Jason," she gasped.

"Trying to motivate you," I chuckled.

She adjusted again then dropped down hard on me. We slapped together as I penetrated her all the way before she pulled up and let me slip out until the tip was barely parting her lips. She dropped again making the slap sound fill the porch as pain and pleasure ran through my body. It was the slap together that hurt but her pussy squeezing my cock brought the pleasure and made the small amount of pain worth it.

My hands went to her hips and guided her as hers went to my chest for stability. She was dropping down and grinding on me before coming off until the very tip was inside. We were grunting and panting, slapping together and making noises louder than we should have. We didn't care right now, the pleasure of sex, great sex, was the only thing on our minds right now.

She was panting and begging me to cum with her this time. Her legs were shaking and trembling from the coming flood and the effort of repeated up and down. I was lifting more and more now as my hands moved to her cheeks and thighs. I was loving it, filling her fully, mashing her end, feeling my cock touch her core with each drop. I was going to explode inside of her, fill her full right as she cried her last warning and flooded my cock.

I released ribbon after hot ribbon of cum inside of her center, filled her womb full of my seed as she kept dropping until I stopped lifting her up with my hands. I was buried deep inside of her, leaking from her edges and still pulsing a little from my tip as her cunny milked me. We lay there as she rested on my chest and panted for the longest time. The sweat, the smell of sex, the taste of her kiss, the heat from her puss, the lust in her eyes, I'd never forget the past twenty-four hours with her. It was the most incredible time I had ever had with a woman.

We pulled ourselves from the floor and barely made it to the bed together. We fell into her bed and curled up under the covers. Thank goodness I had set my alarm on my phone before all of this. We were out and would have overslept if not for that. It was a deep and restful sleep tangled up with her in that little bed.

It was over now, the vacation had ended, we were heading home and back to reality. She chose to be dropped off at school on the way home, I flew to Austin the next day ending the best five day stretch of my life with a woman I had ever had. It wasn't just the sex, it was the connection, the things I told her, the things she told me, things I'd never told another person before, personal things and I knew she would always keep them safe.

I arrived in Austin, returned to my dorm where I had to reset and refocus on golf, school, and myself.

*Thanks for reading. Comments, public and emailed, are always welcome.*