My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The left and left center of the fairway was the safe place to play your tee shot. But hitting the ball there meant your second shot was blind, over some trees, and over the water that guarded the green. In the previous rounds, I had put my ball left center and played a soft fade around the trees, but short of the water, that left a wedge to the green. I had gone par, birdie, birdie, birdie in the four rounds prior to now but I couldn't do that today. It was eagle or bust.

The right side of the fairway was where I had to go but it was tight. Fairway bunkers dotted the right along with trees and some thick rough along the cart path. There was a landing area about ten yards wide, that grew narrower the further you went out, between the bunkers and the trees. It would leave a much straighter and easier second shot to the green, but getting there wouldn't be easy. It would still be a long second shot, but it was the only option I had right now. If I got my ball into that narrow area with a solid tee shot, it would leave two hundred yards to the green.

I spiked my ball then stepped back and took a few slow practice swings while looking at the narrow space between the bunkers and the trees. That was the only thing I focused on while I took those swings. I addressed the ball while taking an aggressive line that would bring me right down the edge of the trees if I hit it well. I swung just a touch harder than normal, and I knew as soon as I made contact with the ball that my shot was off the line I needed to hit it on.

I watched it fly while begging it to turn back to the left a little with no luck. It flew into the trees and sent an echo back to me as it knocked one pretty hard. I didn't see it bounce or hear anything after that. I had no idea where it landed but I knew it wasn't good. Golf balls and trees are never a good combination and getting there in two shots was probably going to be next to impossible now. I sighed as I picked up the broken tee and tossed it into the trash box. No sex for me today.

Emma didn't say anything as I sat back down in the cart and drove her towards her tee box. I parked and waited on her to pick her club and hit. I thought back to earlier as I looked at my surroundings and didn't see another soul out here. If I would have taken the sixteen-hole bet, I would be ok. I'd have gone for birdie here and would have done that. The next hole was a simple hundred- and ten-yard par three over water with a green so flat it was insane. I was too worried about getting some ass that I forgot that it was the afternoon and the course was wide open with nobody on it.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. I'd have to admit defeat and hope she would let it slide or I wouldn't be sliding inside that. She was bent in her stance and preparing to swing. The pink and purple skirt was hiked up high on her legs as she took her stance. I could see her white panties peeking out from between her legs as she stood there and shook her butt a little then swung. Her ball went straight down the middle as she bent purposely at the waist and flashed me her pussy covered by the white panties to pick up her tee. She had been teasing me the whole time we had been out here. Seductive little bitch I thought as I smiled.

"Nice shot," I smiled still.

"Thanks," she flashed her white teeth then fixed her skirt before she got in the cart.

She took her second shot and sent it off line and ended up on the right side of the fairway. She shrugged and climbed back into the cart as we started for my ball. I followed the cart path and did a slow roll as we looked for it. It could have gone anywhere once it got into the trees. We went down the pathway then turned around and headed back up the pathway after not seeing it the first time.

"I don't know where it is," I sighed. "I'm going to have to go back and hit another one."

"Can't you just drop?" she asked.

"I don't know where I crossed over the out of bounds line at or even if I did," I replied. "I can't just take a best guess and drop one. I have to hit another tee shot."

"Drive back down the pathway and go a little further this time," she offered. "Maybe it hit a tree and bounced funny."

"It definitely hit a tree," I laughed a little. "That's why we are over here looking."

I turned around again and slow rolled down the pathway looking both left and right. She was doing the same thing as we went past the point I thought it would have made it and continued on down the way. I stopped when I thought I had gone far enough and looked around.

"I'm going to have to hit another one," I sighed as I gave up. "I don't see it anywhere."

"Is that it right there?" she pointed.

"That's your ball, isn't it?"

"Mines over there," she pointed again.

"I don't know," I said. "Let's go see."

I rolled up to a ball sitting in the rough some fifty yards further than I would have thought it would have gone. But sure as shit it was my ball. I circled around it and parked on the pathway behind it and looked around to try and figure out what must have happened.

It must have skipped off a tree branch, hit the cart path and took a hard bounce down it before hitting another tree and kicking out into the rough. Looking at the ball as it lay there in the grass that's what must have happened. It was scuffed and had a brown stain on it where it struck the tree then the pathway. I looked at Emma and shrugged.

"I guess I'm back in business."

"Isn't there a penalty for wanting to hit again or something?" she asked slyly.

"Too bad for you there isn't," I smiled.

I looked at what I had and where the ball was. A solid five iron would carry me over the water and put me on the green with the pin right in the center. I'd have to give it a little extra to get it out of the dried-out grass in the rough, but I'd plan for that and get the job done. I wanted to say something witty and coy to Emma, but I decided on making the shot instead. Focus, focus, focus.

I picked the line, relaxed, and focused while taking a few practice swings to imagine the shot before I actually took the shot. I swung, striking the ball with solid contact and got under it to get it out and up. It went high into the air, hung there for a few seconds, then started dropping and landed with an audible thud three feet from the pin. It stuck the landing and rolled just a little ways before coming to rest. I was easily inside six feet for an eagle. I turned back to the cart and looked for Emma. She was out walking towards her ball already with her club in hand.

"Don't act so disappointed," I called. "You know you wanted me to win the bet."

She looked back at me and smiled her wicked and devious smile now. She seemed to have a little extra sway in her hips as she continued on towards her ball.

"You still have to make the putt," she called.

I reached the cart and cleaned off my club before returning it to the spot in my bag. Her white panties lay on the seat where I was going to sit as I reached the driver's seat. I looked at Emma as she quickly turned away and continued on towards her ball. What a little flirt I said to myself as I scooped up her panties and put them in my pocket.

I drove the cart to where she was standing next to her ball. I parked to get the best view as she took her stance. She pulled her skirt up her legs just to the point where her cheeks were hanging out. She bent and poked her ass out as I tilted my head and looked. Her soft lips came into view as I saw between her legs.

"Jason," she called. "Can you help me get lined up so I don't end up in the drink?"

I was behind her in a heartbeat and was turning her so she would be aiming towards the pin and not wherever she was currently aiming. She was screwing with me right now, she knew how to play. She was trying to get inside my head. It wasn't about not wanting to have sex with me, it was about winning the bet. I bet even if I missed the putt, we'd still be fucking on the bench in about ten minutes.

I got her lined up as she bent a little and rubbed her butt into my groin. Surprisingly, I wasn't hard just yet. I was a little, but my body was trained to shut everything off and focus on the task at hand. The task was the putt I had to make to get to six under. I stepped back and told her to let it rip. She bent and addressed the ball as I knelt down and looked at her swollen lips. She swung and sent the ball on its way. It flew flat since she didn't strike it very well, but it had enough to carry the water. It hit the lip of the green, bounced up and landed ten or so feet away from the pin.

"Nice shot," I said.

"Thanks," she smiled.

We climbed into the cart and headed for the green. She two putted and got a nice par on a hard par five. Now it was up to me to sink a five-foot eagle putt so I could sink myself into her wetness on the bench just across the green.

I must have circled the hole and the ball about thirty times looking for anything that would throw my ball off line when I putted. The only thing I saw was Emma squatted down with her legs slightly parted to distract me. I pushed it out and focused. The putt slowly rolled along and dropped over the edge of the cup for my eagle. I pulled the ball out and kissed it before heading for the cart to record my score to make it official.

"Why aren't you hard?" she asked as she reached into my pants to pull my cock out as I sat on the bench.

"I shut my dick off when I golf," I said.

"Well...... turn it back on," she said coyly. "I've been waiting since we got up this morning and this isn't what I was looking forward to."

"You might need to help it along," I suggested.

"A blowjob wasn't part of the deal," she said slyly then took it into her mouth.

"I don't think you said it wasn't either," I pointed out then gasped as her warm mouth covered me.

In thirty seconds, I was full of slobber and hard as a rock.

"That's better," she smiled and turned around.

She already had her skirt up around her waist as she turned and hovered over my cock. I pointed it up and let it touch her soaked and parted lips. She had already been touching herself as she sucked me, so her wetness was spread all around her lips. She pressed down as the head parted her hole and slipped into her pussy.

"Fuck," she gasped as her cheeks sat on my lap.

"Fuck is right," I agreed with her.

Her legs were closed as she stood inside my parted legs. She was tight already, but this put exquisite pressure on my cock. She started her up and down as she panted and looked around to make sure we were alone. The bench was tucked up under the trees, but we were outside so anyone could stumble upon us.

Her wetness was already running down my cock and pooling at the base as she picked up the pace and panted. I reached for her hips now and guided her movements while keeping her steady. She looked around then over her shoulder at me again.

"I'm so wet right now. You better hurry up cuz I'm already ready to cum."

"Fuck," I panted.

I felt her squeezing her muscles as her wetness started to run down from the base of my cock onto my sack. She was panting louder but trying to keep quiet as she bounced and picked up the pace. Her hands went to my legs and pulled them closer together so she could use them to aid in her up and down. That lasted another minute before she had to rest and rolled her hips to make my cock slip in and out.

I reached my hand between her legs and touched her clit. She whimpered as I circled the swollen bean and parted her legs slightly so I could reach it. I twisted and flicked it as she let these cute little muffled whimpers escape. She was so close to cumming as she glanced over her shoulder at me again. She was waiting for me and I was almost there. She looked around again before closing her legs and lifting herself so she could begin a hard rise and fall.

She was lifting all the way up until the tip was barely inside of her before she would drop her weight on my lap and we would crash together. The pressure her pussy was putting on my cock was intense and brought me over the edge. I squeezed her hips a little harder to silently let her know I was about to explode. Her own orgasm took hold now as we both released right there on the bench together.

She sat down hard on my lap as we both panted hard and tried to recover. She leaned back on me as I wrapped my arms around her and held her for the moment. She started laughing softly and shaking her head as I rubbed her legs and dipped my fingers between her legs to touch the wetness that was leaking from her cunny.

"Can I have my panties back?" she finally spoke. "I have to go get cleaned up."

"Go clean up," I said. "The panties are staying with me until I feel like you deserve to get them back."

"What!" she exclaimed in mock shock.

"You were a bad girl teasing me like you did on the last two holes," I said. "Trying to get me to screw up like that. Bad girl." I playfully smacked her thigh.

"I did no such thing," she giggled now. "And, even if you would have screwed up, I still would have let you have me...... right now and later on. I think I found us a new spot to try."

"Did you now?" I asked with my smile.

"Yeah," she said as she stood. "I'll show you later."

"I like the sound of that."

"I'm going to clean up before I get messy. Be right back."

I hit the men's room and cleaned up before waiting in the golf cart for her to join me. I left her panties on the seat next to me so she could find them when she got back. She came back, tossed her panties on my lap, and climbed into the seat.

"If you want me to put them back on, you have to put them on me."

I took them and balled them up before putting them into my pocket. I looked at her as she sat there with a smoldering smile on her face. She looked so damn sexy I almost wanted to fuck her again right now. I'd wait for now and see what new spot she had picked out for later.

"Thanks for doing that for me," I said. "And, not just the sex part but putting pressure on me to make a certain score. I haven't had to do that in a while, so it felt good to actually be forced into that situation."

"That wasn't my intention, but you're welcome."

"Although," I smiled. "I might never look at the fifteenth hole the same ever again."

We both laughed as I drove us to the next hole then sat for a moment to refocus before teeing off.

We hit the pro shop bar after the round. Doug slid us down a couple of beers before taking a food order from the other end. I looked around for Dory but didn't see her anywhere as Emma and I sat there and took a few sips of ice-cold beer.

"I was wondering where you two were today," Doug said as he made his way down to us now.

"We had a fishing trip this morning, so we couldn't get out on the course until we got back," I said.

"Where's Dory at?" Emma asked. "I wanted to tell her about the beach."

"Actually," Doug smiled. "I was just about to tell you two that she is throwing a cocktail party tonight and wanted to know if you two were interested in going."

"Yeah," Emma cheered then looked at me. I wasn't so excited about the idea.

"Maybe," Emma said after she saw my look. "What do you think?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Are you sure she invited us or are you sending us into another one of your jokes."

"She told me that if she didn't see you before I did, to tell you that you guys were invited to the party tonight," Doug explained. "I'll be there too."

"I don't know," I said again then looked at Emma. "Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yeah," Emma said. "It sounds like it could be fun. You are so much fun sometimes and other times you are like a boring old man. Come on and let's live a little."

I sighed. "Let me think about it for a minute or two. Let me unwind from the round of golf."

"I've got to get those orders out," Doug said as he turned. "I'll be right back."

Emma looked at me questioningly. "What's up with you? Why don't you want to go to her party?"

"Have you ever been to a rich person's cocktail party?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "But I'd like to check it off my bucket list."

"I've been to a few and it's pretty boring. There's fancy music playing and cocktails being served by waiters in fancy suits... weird looking and tasting finger foods... boring conversations being had by people who like to brag about all the things they have that they think are better than the things you have."

"Oh," Emma said. "When you put it that way, it doesn't sound like much fun."

"That's just my experience," I added. "I know I hated going to them when my dad forced me to go to them."

"Maybe this one will be different," she shrugged.

"Maybe. You're also forgetting one rather important detail that we both should consider before we decide."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I haven't had a chance to make a PowerPoint on our fake relationship yet. We can't go in there pretending to be boyfriend, girlfriend and not have our stories straight. We will probably be the center of attention as we are newcomers and I already have a reputation as the guy who beats Hank. There will be a lot of questions asked of us."

She sighed hard and took another drink.

"If you want to go, Em, I'll go because you want to go. But we need to take a few minutes and get our relationship story worked out or it's not going to go well. I know we probably won't see these people ever again, but you never know."

"So, why don't we spend some time figuring out the fake details?" she started. "We head down there and hang out for a little while and if it's not that exciting, we bug out and find something else to do."

"Ok," I said. "One last little problem."

"What do we tell my dad?" she answered and beat me to it. "I know, I was already thinking of that. Can't you figure that out?"

I sighed. "How come I've always got to take the lead on that? I already bailed us out this morning."

"Because," she smiled and batted her eyes the way she did when she wanted something. "You are good at it. I wish I was good at something like that. I'm just boring old Emma."

"You're not boring," I smiled. "At least, you weren't a half an hour ago on hole fifteen."

She laughed out loud. "You're bad!"

I sighed again. "Let's get a couple of beers in me and I'll come up with something. Meanwhile, let's talk to Doug about the party and get some details. If it sounds like crap, we don't need to waste our time even thinking about it."

"Ok," she cheered and kissed me. "Thanks, Jay."

I sighed again and started thinking about Ronnie first. He'd be the hard one to throw off the trail.

"And thanks for getting us out of the shit this morning too," Emma added. "That was so brilliant of you to throw the nude beach in there."

I shook my head and laughed a little.

"I was really thrown off by the whole lizard thing, but you brought it around with the beach."

"I had to give a reason why we were separated from our phones," I said. "I was put on the spot so that's all I could come up with. We did technically travel to the beaches and the dock."

"So, what did you guys decide?" Doug asked.

"I don't know," I sighed. "The cocktail parties I've been to were pretty... uneventful. If you get what I'm saying."

"Right," Doug chuckled a little. "Trust me, I've been to plenty like that."

"I tell you what," he said after a moment. "Let me call Dory and you can talk to her about it. Hang on."

"Does she want us to go that bad?" I asked Doug as he scrolled and pushed the button on his phone.

"For some reason she really likes you," Doug replied. "Probably because you make her laugh."

"Hey, Dory," Doug cheered and listened.

"Yeah, I know you're busy. I found Jason and Emma. They have...... yeah, I told them. They have questions." He paused to listen.

"Hold on. Here," he said handing me the phone. "Talk to her."

1...89101112...15