My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, don't get me wrong, I loved spending time with Emma, that wasn't the issue. The issue was we weren't supposed to be serious with each other. We were supposed to keep it casual. It was supposed to be if we were in town, or we had a few days to spare, we would see each other. I never intended it to be a set date this month then another next month. I couldn't commit to that at this point.

June was going to be busy for me. I was going to make it through the regional qualifier and I was going to get into the Open. I was not going to fail. After that, I wanted to hit a few Monday qualifiers or beg for some sponsorship exemptions so I could play in a few more pro events. If I earned enough money or points or I was good enough to win one, I'd earn a tour card that way and say see you later college.

I had reenrolled and planned on returning in the fall. For what, I didn't have a clue why right now. I guess it was to play competitively and get my name out there. If I left school and tried to get on the tour without finishing school, it would be hard. My name would blend in with every other Joe trying to get onto the tour already.

It was just like Dory had said a few months ago when she confronted me about the truth and some advice. She was more into me than I was into her. I was into Emma, I just didn't want to spend a ton of time with her and make it feel like it was something more than it was. I did love to be around her; I loved the relationship we had developed and were continuing to develop. Every phone call with her built a better foundation. I was sharing things with her I had never expected to share with anyone.

I loved that week we had together and spending all that time with her. We connected on a different level than we had already done. And yeah, I won't lie, I loved the sex with her. Her passion, her energy, her imagination, the way my body responded to hers and vice versa. You can't fake that, that was all real.

She also couldn't fake the fact that she wanted a little more than I could give her at the moment. She hadn't admitted it yet that she did, but she did. The way she was and the way she acted around me, it was clear, but I was still trying to tell myself that it wasn't. A small part of me wanted more from it too but I couldn't offer that to her or to anyone right now. I wanted to chase my dream. Maybe once I had a little more clarity and direction, I'd admit to myself that I wanted more and express how I felt. For now, I had to take one thing at a time.

After June I'd have a little more time to slow things down and take a week or two and spend it with her. She did make that a little more challenging then it needed to be all on her own though. She took a summer school internship at home in North Carolina. Instead of staying in Florida and using the house and taking an internship there, she decided to go home and take one. It would have been really easy to golf, come home for a week and spend it with her, and then head back out again. Now we'd have to sneak around town and Ronnie or fly out somewhere if we wanted to meet.

I sighed as I pulled back into my parking spot for the third time in the past two hours. This casual thing was already becoming complicated and it was just Friday evening. I still had to juggle her and golf for half a day tomorrow. I'd do it though. She was worth the minor inconvenience. The way I felt when we were together was better than I had ever felt with anyone before her. As hard as this back and forth and sneaking around the coach was going to be, she was worth it.

She was only part of the complicated thing this weekend. Once she left, I still had to pack my room up and get the movers to take it to storage Sunday morning before we left for California. After golf ended, whenever that was, I had no place to come back to here. I had the qualifier in Houston then I had to either go to Florida or to North Carolina until the fall semester resumed again.

I sat at the meeting and listened to the coach talk about staying disciplined and the curfew and staying out of trouble. He talked about tomorrow and what time he expected us to be at the range and when the evening meeting was again. He asked if we needed anything and if everyone was ok. He reminded us that if we needed anything to call him and he'd do his best. After that, we were free to go.

"Blake?" I called.

"Yo," he replied. "What's up man?"

"I need a favor."

"Sure," he said and knew what I was going to ask. "I'll see if I can crash at Buddy's place tonight."

"No," I said. "I'm taking Emma to a hotel. Can you cover for me and say I was in if you get asked?"

"Yeah," he cheered. "If I don't have to stay someplace else tonight, I'll cover for you no problem."

"The room is yours," I said. "I'll be back before we have practice to get your ass out of bed."

"Thanks man," he offered.

"Stay out of trouble," I warned.

"You too," he smiled his crooked smile.

"You know my plans for tonight," I chuckled.

"When you going to get me laid again?" he asked.

"I don't know," I sighed. "I'll make it up to you. Might have to be next fall. All the girls are gone for the summer."

"We will talk later," he said. "Get going and I'll cover you."

"Thanks," I said as I turned towards my vehicle.

I called her as I headed back to the hotel again and told her I was on the way. Ten minutes later I was holding her hand and walking her back down to the vehicle so we could go out to dinner. We made small talk as I drove us back through traffic to a nicer place for dinner.

We sat at a table for two in a quiet corner of the fancy restaurant with a candle burning to set the mood. She looked at me for a moment and batted her eyes and smiled as I smiled back at her. There was something on her mind and I could tell she wanted to talk about it, but she hadn't brought it up yet. I'd let her do it on her own terms when she was ready.

The waiter came to the table and asked what we would be drinking tonight.

"I'll have a glass of red wine," Emma replied. "Something sweet, please."

"Can I see some I.D.?" he asked.

"Wine?" I chuckled. "Since when did you start drinking wine?"

"I've always had wine here and there," she smiled politely as she handed him her I.D. "Tonight, I feel like wine. Is that ok?"

"Sure," I smiled. "Get whatever you'd like. It doesn't bother me."

"What are you going to get?" she asked playfully. "A beer?"

"I'll have a glass of unsweet tea with the lemon on the side."

He left the table to get our drinks.

"Tea?" she asked.

"I'm not old enough to drink," I reminded her. "And, I have golf in the morning. I can't be drinking."

"Sorry," she sighed. "I forgot we aren't on vacation anymore."

"Sucks don't it?" I agreed.

"Tell me about it."

The conversation took a pause as we looked over the menu and decided what we wanted to eat. The waiter returned with our drinks, gave us some bread, and took our orders. I buttered a slice for Emma and passed it over to her then did one for myself.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier in the room," she finally spoke. "I don't mean to put pressure on you to see me all the time. I know we agreed that this wouldn't turn into that, so I'm sorry."

I reached my hands over and across the table and let them rest there until she brought hers up so I could hold them. I smiled at her as she sat there unsure of what was going to come next.

"It's ok, Emma," I said softly and squeezed her hands a little. "I understand you want to spend time with me, and I do want to spend some time with you. But I can't commit to anything at the moment. June is going to be a long month and golf is going to dominate that, so I can't make a promise to you that I might not be able to keep. Don't take me not saying, on Monday of this week until Friday of that week I'm going to see you, as me not wanting to see you."

"I know," she smiled her soft and perfect smile now. "I'm sorry I put this pressure on you and I didn't mean to get snippy with you."

"We are going to spend some time together this summer, I can assure you of that. I just don't know when that will be. I love being with you, not just because of the sex either. That's excellent by the way."

She couldn't help but smile and blush a little after that.

"I love to be around you. We have this history of shared moments together from childhood and now we have this deeper relationship that I've wanted from a woman my whole life. I've told you things and done things and shared experiences with you that I never thought I would share with anyone. I want to be around you and have more of those moments."

"But, I want to chase this golf dream that I've been after since I was eight. And right now, I'm in a perfect position to really take a step forward this next month. I'm going to make the Open this time around and I've got another exemption for the tournament the week following. If I do good there, I may get another for the one the first week in July. There's a lot going on and a lot at stake."

"I know," she sighed.

"Trust me, Emma. When I say I want to spend time with you, I will make time for you. If you asked me to choose between golf and you...."

"Don't choose," she quickly interrupted me. "Golf. Chase your dream. I'll be ok for a couple of weeks."

"You sure?" I asked with my smile. "Because I was going to choose you."

She smiled her shy but seductive smile right now. "Golf."

I nodded and squeezed her hands again.

"I kind of screwed up anyway by taking this stupid summer school internship," she said. "And, I made it twice as complicated by taking it in North Carolina too. Ohh, that was so dumb of me to do that. Why did I do that?"

"Because it will look good on your job application so you can chase your dream and get a good job," I answered her question.

"I guess," she sighed. "I should have stayed where I was and taken a summer internship there. It wouldn't have been so complicated then. You could have come and gone without us having to sneak around. Now I'm at home with my parents and... ugh."

"Emma," I said calmly. "Stop being so hard on yourself. We will find a way to spend some time together this summer. Ok?"

"Ok," she said and tried to be positive.

"I can promise you that," I said.

"Ok," she smiled.

"I hear somebody is having a graduation party this summer," I joked.

"Whatever," she giggled just a little. "I already told you we are not messing around at my graduation party."

"How am I going to give you your present then?"

"Umm?" she shrugged. "I guess you've got the next..." she was pretending to look at a watch on her wrist... "eighteen hours or so to give it to me."

"We have to hurry up and eat then."

She flashed her seductive little smile now.

Once that conversation was finished, we moved onto something else less pressing until the food arrived. We ate and talked and enjoyed each other's company. She was more relaxed and less stressed out as the evening went on and turned into night. The food and the wine settled her down along with the reassurance that I did want to spend time with her, I just needed to chase golf for a little while before I could.

We left the restaurant and drove back to the hotel again. I parked the vehicle for the last time tonight. We left the parking lot and went for a walk. It was a nice night for a walk so we headed down the trail that was right along the river's edge.

We walked for a while holding hands and talking about life and us. I needed this slow pace and calmness right now and what better person to give that then Emma. It had been a long couple of weeks and next week was going to be just as bad. She was the calm in the middle of the storm. It wasn't the most ideal situation right now. We were cramming this visit in, but she really wanted to come see me and I wasn't going to deny her that.

We sat on a bench that looked out over the river. We watched people and boats travel by as we held each other and quietly talked. That eventually turned into some playful kissing and some soft teasing as we both laughed and just enjoyed each other and the moment we were in. It was a feeling that neither one of us could create with somebody else and it felt so right to be here with her right now.

We walked back to the hotel where she convinced me to have one drink. We sat out on the patio bar and watched more people and boats go by as she had another glass of wine. I had my one beer as we sat there and talked some more. I finished my beer as she finished her second glass of wine before we decided it was time to call it a night and retire to the room.

I stood her at the foot of the bed as my lips found her neck in her favorite spot. I kissed and tasted her skin there for a moment then started to take her clothing off one piece at a time. I teased and chewed her nipples as her top came off and found the floor. After that I dropped her shorts and let my lips find the spot right above her slit as I teased her with my tongue.

She was standing there letting me take my time and worship her body. We had been apart, so I wanted to relearn her body and remember what I loved about it. Earlier at the dorm was to satisfy the animal lust that was pent up inside of us from being apart for so long. Right now, it was to love on her and she was loving the way I was in no hurry at the moment.

I laid her down in the bed once I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted her, wanted to feel her body wrapped around mine, to feel her warmth and her passion again. I dropped my clothes and joined her in the bed, between her legs, finding her lips and tasting her kiss. I worked my hips, found her opening, then pressed slowly into her inch by inch.

I was slowly rising and falling into her, my lips locked around hers as she lay there open on the bed. I was in complete control and I set a slow and steady pace as our tongues danced against each other's. There was such passion and energy in her kiss. It spoke to me, telling me she had missed this, missed us, and she was going to miss me again until I returned home.

We turned and rolled without words, so she was on top but still had our lips locked. She finally sat up and turned her hips in a long and slow roll as she rode me. Her lips were cherry red and swollen from the kissing, hair sticking to her face from the sweat, this look of lust in her eyes. Her cunny was mashed against the base of my cock as she panted above me. I was pressed against her core, but it felt so good to be so deep inside of this woman in this moment.

She leaned down again and found my lips. It was still a passionate kiss but softer this time. She was panting in my face between ragged breaths, smiling and moaning as I started to push up into her as she buried me inside. I found her neck again and tasted her sweat and inhaled her scent as I teased her favorite spot.

I gripped her body and turned us again. We lay face to face on our sides as I started to thrust into her with a little more urgency. Her one leg was draped over mine as I twisted my hips and plunged into her wetness. She was meeting me at the end by tipping her hips and letting me slide a little bit deeper. My hands were on her butt, pulling her into my thrusts as the intense pleasure ripped through both our bodies.

We were both panting and kissing each other in short bursts. Her hands were cupping my face and pulling me harder into her kiss. I was still squeezing her firm cheeks as her hips now turned with mine. She was so hot, so tight, so wet, so turned on and it fueled my desire for her. The pillows, the sheets, the blankets were all out of sorts as we loved on each other and didn't hold back.

She was begging me to cum with her now, she was more than satisfied and beyond exhausted. We simply lost track of time as our bodies were so tangled together as one. I didn't want it to end but I knew she couldn't continue on like this for much longer. Her voice was raspy, body soaked with sweat, nails digging into my shoulders and back as she held me and begged again.

I pushed deep inside and held before the first pulse left my body. Our hot breath mixed together as I pulled back then pushed and let another pulse go. Our foreheads pressed together as she pulled the back of my head and turned her hips into my thrusts. Wave after wave continued to leave my body before we slowed and basked in the afterglow of great sex.

We lay there for the longest time relaxing and looking at one another. Nothing was said for the moment. I was softly fixing her hair and tucking it behind her ear and out of her face. She looked so beautiful, so perfect, so satisfied as we lay there and smiled at each other. These were the tender moments I never shared with another human before and these were the moments I liked the most. I loved sex with her, but these moments after were the best to me.

-------------------------------------------------------- Saturday --------------------------------------------------

I woke up just a little later than I wanted to the next morning. I knew I would have to rush now. I untangled from Emma before kissing her and telling her I would be back as soon as possible. We had been getting finished by nine, but I suspected we would run just a little longer today as it would be our last official practice of the year, and the last one before we would fly out to a strange course.

I ran downstairs and got into my vehicle again. I raced back to the dorms to get changed, get my clubs, and wake Blake up who was still sleeping. I got him up and going before getting my clubs and his clubs into the trunk. I sat and had my breakfast bar before he was ready. Then we headed over to the course we used and were the second ones to arrive.

We warmed up, practiced for a while, played a few holes, and then went into the meeting room to talk about what we were expected to do again for today. Stay out of trouble was the main theme. Tonight, we would have another meeting and talk about travel plans and what was expected of us again. Stay out of trouble was probably going to be the theme again.

I left the course once the meeting was over and had to go back to the dorms now to drop Blake and my clubs off. After that I headed back to the hotel.

"Hey, Em," I cheered as I walked into the room.

"Hey, Jay," she smiled as she rested on the bed watching TV.

"Sorry that took so long," I said as I kicked my shoes off and climbed into bed next to her.

"That's ok," she replied and leaned over to kiss me.

She planted a soft and tender welcome back kiss on my lips. She was about to pull away, but I stopped her and kissed her again. She growled softly into my kiss before I let her go. She flashed her smile at me and came back in for one last kiss before leaning on me as we rested against the headboard.

"I figured you would be gone for a while. No worries."

"What did you do while I was out?" I asked.

"Slept in a little, had breakfast, worked out at the gym, went for a walk, came back and had a shower. Then I sat down and have been watching the TV."

"Busy morning," I offered.

She shrugged. "Not too busy."

"What you watching?"

"Some talk show. Nothing else on really."

"Put the golf channel on," I suggested.

"I'm not watching golf," she quipped. "I'll play golf, but I can't watch it."

I looked at her. "You want to go play a round?"

"No," she shook her head. "I was just saying I'd rather play than watch."

"Good," I sighed. "Because I've got a long stretch of golf coming up and I don't feel like playing."

"What do you feel like doing?" she asked with her smile.

"I don't know," I yawned. "I'm kind of tired. Somebody kept me up half the night."

"Was I snoring?"

"Snoring, moaning, breathing in my face. It's alright though."

"Let's take a little nap then," she suggested.