My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. We have to checkout in an hour though."

"Yeah?" she asked as she looked at me with that look. "What do you want to do then?" Her fingers were walking down my chest towards my pants.

"A nap does sound kind of nice," I teased. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the headboard.

Her hand flattened out at my hip and slid across my pelvis and over my semi hard cock. "You're going to wake up stiff if you sleep like this."

"Really?" I asked playing dumb. "How do you know?"

She was unbuttoning my pants and dropping the zipper. "I've seen this before. There's only one way to fix it."

Her fingers reached into my boxers and curled around my dick before she pulled it out to expose it.

"Show me," I almost begged.

Her hot and wet mouth covered the head as her tongue teased the slit. I gasped just a little at the perfect pressure she placed on the head. I opened my eyes and lifted my head as she looked up at me with those blue eyes of hers. She looked so damn sexy right now with my cock in her mouth.

She looked down at my dick as she let more slide into her mouth. Inch by inch she took more in until I was touching her throat. Her tongue teased the soft underside as she pulled off and looked up at me. She was back on it again as she bobbed up and down. I was fully hard now and more than ready to have her one last time.

"Ok," I gasped.

"Yeah," she popped off with a loud pop.

"Completely naked, curtains open, pressed up against the window," I ordered.

"Jason!" she gasped in her sexy little girl voice. "People might see us."

"I know," I smiled.

We were both off the bed in a flash and dropping our clothes before we moved to the big window that faced the river. I pushed the lounging couch out of the way as she flung the curtain open. I directed her now and guided her so she was pressed against the window. Her face, hands, and tits pressed against the glass as I knelt behind her and opened her cheeks.

The light glistened and shined off the wetness that was already leaking from her pussy as I parted her cheeks and exposed her. She widened her stance just a little as my tongue poked her butthole then left a wet trail down and over her lips before swirling around her clit. She gasped and panted a little, fogging the glass as she did. She pressed harder into the window as she arched her back out to open herself up more.

She looked damn sexy right now. Her tight body and small frame pressed tightly against the window but her bottom half was arched out letting me have her. She was this beautiful, exquisite creature that was unashamed to let me do what I was doing to her right now. How did I get so lucky I asked myself as I circled her clit and tasted her soft feminine juice?

I flicked her clit then pressed my tongue against it and moved my head. She was fogging the window harder as my tongue now probed her hole and tasted her desire. I raised my brows as I knew what I wanted to do to her just then. I continued to taste her and press my tongue in and out of her dripping hole.

I stopped suddenly and cupped my hand then smacked her ass. She yelped in surprise then in pleasure as I did it again. I did it softly one more time for good measure then rubbed the cheek I had slapped to take away what little sting there was. I parted her lips and let my finger probe her opening.

"Spread your cheeks," I ordered.

"Jason," she whimpered. She knew what I was thinking as my finger pressed further inside. "No. I'm going to make a mess on the floor."

My finger was deep inside and circling her swollen spot deep inside her pussy. "Fine then, get dressed so we can go."

"What!?" she cried. "No. Don't stop. Make me cum, make me drip onto the floor."

I smacked her ass again. "Spread your cheeks."

Her hands left the window and reached back to pull her cheeks apart. She gasped loudly as I pressed against her spot but was slow and gentle to start with. I was placing these quick little circles on it, feeling it swell more as she pushed against me harder and leaked more of her desire. My tongue touched her pucker as she panted and let a single fuck slip from her mouth.

I brought her right up to the edge then stopped to tease her. Knew she was close, she was panting and begging, hips turning, wetness leaking, could hear the sound in her voice as she protested slightly. I left my finger on the swollen spot but held it still. My thumb teased her clit as my tongue pressed against her pucker. She whimpered in frustration again as I smiled to myself. I had her right where I wanted her. I was circling my thumb so softly on her clit it was more annoying than anything.

I let my tongue slip away as I backed up a half step. I cupped my hand and slapped her cheek again and watched the firm skin ripple. She yelped after the blow then growled as she tried to twist her hips.

"I don't recall telling you to move your hips," I said softly.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please, do something. Fingers, tongue, your cock, make me cum. You can't leave me like this."

"I will," I said slyly. "But you have to do something for me."

"I will," she panted heavily. "Anything."

"At your graduation party," I started and was thinking quickly on the fly. "I want you to wear a skirt. No panties either." I paused and let my words sink in. I let my thumb press just a little harder against her clit.

"Yes," she panted. "I will."

"You and I are going to meet in the kitchen during the party and I'm going to fuck you there."

"Hmmm," she growled. "Fuck, yes. You know I was only kidding myself when I said we weren't going to fuck. As soon as you get home I'm going to be lying in your bed, face down, ass up."

"Mmm, I do like the sound of that too," I agreed.

"Please," she begged again as I had stopped moving and was thinking about her in my bed.

"Short skirt," I said and circled my finger on her spot now. "No panties, in the kitchen."

"Yes," she whimpered as my finger circled faster.

"During the party."

"Yes, fuck!" she cried as my finger was pressing harder against her spot.

"Good girl," I smiled and started sawing my finger in and out.

"Fuck!" she cried loudly and continued panting.

The glass was fogged down to her chest as my finger quickly pressed in and out of her pussy. I had it curled and rubbing against that little spot deep inside her center. She started dripping juice from her hole. It was leaking out and running down her lips. Some was falling to the floor and some was getting splashed around and hitting her legs where it was trailing down the inside of her thighs. She was just about there.

"Promise," I called over her loud moans.

"Yes!"

She was cumming and cumming hard. It was splashing from her as it dribbled and dripped. I slowed down and left the spot but kept pressing in and out of her wetness. I stood but kept using my finger until I was right behind her with my cock touching my hand as it was still moving between her legs. My tip was dripping my desire as I switched my finger for my cock.

"Fuck, you're wet," I gasped as I sank into her now.

"See what you do to me?" she panted as my hands went to her hips.

"Just wait until I fuck you in the kitchen."

"Oh gawd," she cried. "I can't wait."

I was slapping into her puss now; my cock was just a blur as I pounded into her with the wet slaps of sex filling the room. Her ass rippled with such perfection as my hips slammed into them. Her one arm was stretched high up on the glass window, the other was twisted down between her legs as her fingers teased her clit and my balls as they slapped against her.

I looked out the window and saw the activity going on outside. I wondered if anyone could see us right now. Half the window was fogged so probably not.

"Jason," she panted.

"Mmm-hmm," I growled.

She started pressing back into me to meet my thrusts as both hands now went to the window. She was pushing back harder and I had to take a half step back. She was leaned down and pushed away from the glass with just her hands on it as her cunny squeezed hard. I wasn't there just yet but as her puss quivered and rippled it sent me over.

We both panted and breathed hard as we finished. I had my one hand resting against the glass as she was leaning against it again with her upper body. She was looking back at me over her shoulder, her hips still turned a little and let my sensitive head slide inside her still.

"Do you think anyone saw?" she asked.

"Not with your hot breath fogging the window," I chuckled.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Can't help that. That was good."

"I agree with that."

She smiled her seductive smile now. "Wait until my party."

I smiled at her and raised my brows.

*

"Where are you going?" she asked. "Departures are that way."

"I'm going to park and walk you in."

"Oh," she smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know? I just thought you'd drop me off."

"You're my Emma, my favorite girl. I'm not going to just kick you to the curb."

"You can't go to the gate with me," she said. "Not unless you bought a ticket."

"No, but I can sit with you at the checkpoint until the last possible minute."

"Aww," she smiled.

"Plus, I thought you wanted me to do something to you on a bonnet."

She looked at me and smiled. "Your bonnet is too tall."

"Yeah? The car next to us might not be."

She roared with laughter now. "You're crazy."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I know."

"Back seat maybe," she hinted and tilted her head towards it.

"On my nice leather seats?" I hissed playfully. "No way. I'll save myself for the kitchen at graduation."

"We're not actually going to do that," she giggled.

"You promised," I reminded her.

"You can't ask me stuff like that when you're doing stuff like that to me."

"Why not?"

"Because," she whined. "You know why."

I parked the vehicle and looked at her with my sad little puppy dog eyes.

"We will try," she smiled her seductive smile. "I'll be in my skirt just in case."

"That's my bad girl," I cheered.

"I'll have to wear panties though. I'll be so wet thinking about it. I tell you what... if I hand you my panties then I want you. But you have to be quick."

"Whoa," I said and held up my finger. "It's my dare, I make the rules."

She laughed. "Fine."

"Short skirt, no panties, I'll make the call if it's safe or not. You just have to trust me."

"Ok," she sighed.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

"Come on," I sighed. "Let's go catch your stupid plane."

I honestly had no idea how we would even attempt to have sex in the kitchen at her party. Ronnie had invited fifty some odd people, so there would be little to no chance that it would even be possible. I'd give it a try if there was an opportunity for it. She would go for it too if it were possible even though she wouldn't admit it. Right now, it was just something we were saying as a joke.

We walked into the airport and went as far as we could go together before I found a bench right outside the security check point. We sat there for a while holding each other, making small talk, and playfully kissing one another. She waited until there was less than thirty minutes before her flight was to start boarding before she decided it was time.

We both stood and looked at each other. She was dreading the goodbye more so than I was as she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. I hugged her back and held her as she whimpered softly.

"Don't cry, Em," I said. "I'll see you in like ten days."

"I know," she sighed and tried to calm down. "It's just... you know."

"I know. I'm sorry this wasn't the best time or the longest visit."

"It was worth it though," she said as she pulled back to look at me.

"Next time will be better," I offered.

"Well," she smiled a little. "The next time after the next time. Graduation won't be much fun."

"Says you," I chuckled and kissed her softly.

She giggled then pawed my face and pulled me back in for one more kiss. We let it linger for a moment before she hugged me again.

"Ok," she sighed. "I have to go. I'll see you in a few days."

"I'll call you in between then," I assured her.

"I know."

She grabbed her bag and went to turn, but I caught her and kissed her again. She leaned into my kiss and softly growled as I traced her tongue one last time.

"Aren't you going to wish me luck?" I asked.

"No. You don't need luck. You're going to crush it. Just make sure you get your butt home before my party."

"Yeah-yeah," I chuckled. "See you soon, Emma. Call me when you land. And when you get home."

"I will," she called. "Bye Jay. Good luck."

I watched her go through the line and get checked in. She smiled and waved one last time before turning and heading through the machines before I left. I slowly walked to my vehicle and headed back to the dorms again. I still had to clean up, put everything into storage, and get packed for the trip tomorrow.

------------------------- Last week of May to the first Thursday of June ---------------------------

Sunday started the longest competitive stretch of golf that I had ever played thus far. We arrived at the course Sunday afternoon and walked it. Monday, we had a practice round. Tuesday, the marathon began. It began with stroke play for the first few days then it switched to match play for the final days before everything ended on Sunday.

Right after that ended, I had to leave for Houston so I could compete in the final leg of getting into the Open. We didn't even have time to celebrate the team victory. I flew in, walked the course, rested for the night, and then played the very next day. I played a thirty-six-hole, single day, all or nothing marathon of golf but managed a score good enough to find myself obtaining my goal. I was in.

I was so tired after the rounds that I stayed in Houston for the night before flying back to Austin to finally celebrate our team win. I stayed there for the night then got up early the next morning and drove halfway to Florida before stopping for the night and getting a hotel. The next day I was back on the road again and ended my trip at the house in Florida.

I had to check on the house and make sure everything was still ok with it. I had a home watch service, and they came and checked on the place once a week, but I knew I wasn't the only home they had on their list so not everything was checked all the time. I noticed a few things that needed work, so I set up crews to come over and make the repairs in the coming days. I rested there then continued my journey to North Carolina to be there for Emma's graduation celebration.

---------------------------------------- The second Friday in June ----------------------------------------

I hit the road after running a few errands to get things squared away at the house. I knew I would be back at some point, but it could be a few days or a few weeks. It all depended on how well I did golfing. I rented a car and chose to drive that back to North Carolina instead of my own vehicle. My home, my Florida home, would be my base for the summer.

Emma and I decided that it would not be the best idea for me to stay at her house over the summer. We would undoubtedly have sex and probably end up getting caught, so a trip into town for a short stay was the safer bet for now. Again, that all depended on how golf went for me. For all I knew, I would be gone the whole summer and be the hottest thing on tour. Probably not, but a guy can dream.

I arrived at the house just after three in the afternoon. I was beat from all the traveling. Between the trip to California, the trip to Houston, the trip back to Austin, the two-day drive to Florida, and now this trip here, I had had it. Two days from now I'd be leaving for California again. I was going to head inside, lay down and take a nap, have dinner with the family, then go right back to bed.

"You made it," Uncle Ronnie cheered. "Congratulations. Good job on you guys winning the title. And great job on getting into the Open."

"Thanks Uncle Ronnie," I said.

"What took you so long to get here?" he asked. "I thought you were coming in yesterday."

"There were a few things around the house that needed some attention so I had to stay and get things organized so they could be taken care of," I replied. "I texted you and let you know I wasn't coming in until today."

"Yeah," he nodded as he remembered. "You did. I got the text."

"Whose car is that?" he asked now.

"It's a rental. I left mine at the house. That's where I'm going to spend some time once golf cools off."

"You're not coming here?" he questioned.

"I'll come in and out," I offered. "It's not that I don't want to be here. I have the house so I might as well use it."

"Sure," he said. "My door is always open if you want. You can stay here any time."

"I know," I smiled. "Thanks Uncle Ronnie."

"So, what was it like golfing for the title?"

"Hectic," I said. "I'm beat from the golf, from the traveling, and from all the strange places I've been."

"You look beat," he agreed.

"Do you mind if I take a nap? Can we talk at dinner about my recent adventures?"

"Sure-sure," he smiled. "What do you feel like for dinner?"

"Burgers and dogs, pizza, take out.... I really don't care."

"I'm cooking burgers and dogs tomorrow," he said. "How about pizza?"

"You're cooking tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied slowly and with some surprise. "Am I not a good cook?"

"No, it's not that," I replied. "I'm just surprised that you want to be standing over a hot grill cooking food."

"What should I have done?" he asked a little annoyed. "Not feed my guests?"

"Get the party catered. You won't have to stand over a hot grill and stink like smoke all day. You can mingle with family and enjoy the party."

"I looked into that," he sighed. "It's kind of expensive. I would love to be free all day but it's cheaper to cook."

"Have you already bought all the stuff for tomorrow?"

"Not yet. I was going to run down to the store in the morning and get everything."

"You buy dinner tonight and I'll pay for catering at the party tomorrow," I offered. "This way you can enjoy the party and have one less thing to stress out about."

"That would be nice," he half smiled. "But I don't want to make you do that."

"I'm offering," I retorted. "You're not forcing me to do anything."

He sighed now as he thought.

"Uncle Ronnie, let me buy the food for tomorrow so it's easier on all of us. You won't have to cook, you won't stink like smoke, I won't have to help you cook, and you can enjoy the party and enjoy your daughter."

"Fine," he reluctantly agreed.

"Good," I smiled. "Figure out what you want to serve then call around to get it organized. Don't wait until it's too late or you will be stuck cooking. And get some pizza for tonight."

"What's my budget?" he asked.

"I don't care," I shrugged. "Pretend it's your money then go twenty percent more."

"Filet minion it is," he cheered.

"Fine by me," I chuckled.

"Ok," he laughed with me. "Five thirty sound good for the pizza?"

"Wake me up when it gets here," I said.

"You got it. I can't wait to hear all about the championships."

"I'll tell you every detail," I offered.

"Thanks, Jason," he said sincerely. "That really is a big load off my mind now that I won't have to cook."

"For all you've done for me, this is just a small payment for the deep debt of gratitude that I owe you."

"Well, thank you."

I nodded to say you're welcome. "I'm going to lay down. Start calling around so it's all set up for tomorrow."

"Will do."

"Oh-ah?" I questioned as I turned back around. "Is Emma around?"

"She went to Tracy's... no Stacey's, maybe? I don't know. She went over to her friend's house. She will be back after a while."

"Kasey's house?" I asked.