My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rejoined the group in the living room now as mom was talking about Africa again but stopped as I sat down in the recliner and pulled the handle.

"Did you get your clubs put away?" mom asked.

"What? Oh, yeah. All put away until tomorrow morning."

"I thought you were leaving after the party?" she questioned.

"Sunday afternoon," I said. "I have to practice tomorrow morning though."

"Oh," she said a little hurt.

"Why?"

"Well... I came all the way here," she started. "I was hoping we could spend a little time together. I know you're busy next week, and you don't want to take me with you, so these two days are all we have."

Emma walked back into the room and stood there looking around for a place to sit. She saw the only spot that was open was a seat away from my mom on the couch, so she had to take it. She walked by me in the skintight yoga pants and had me drooling already. She knew how much I loved her in yoga pants and couldn't help but smile as she sat down. This was the way the next two days were going to go while I was here. One girl was going to annoy the shit out of me, the other was going to make my dick sore from being hard all the time. Maybe the two would balance each other out somehow.

I took a breath and sighed as I refocused on my mom sitting there waiting for me to respond to her request. I wanted to let her have it right now. I wanted to tell her she could call me more, she could come visit more, she could have been there more throughout my life instead of a trip here once in a while if she wanted to spend time with me. She always managed to turn it around and make it about her and make me the bad guy.

But I didn't start anything. It wouldn't change anything about her. She was always going to be absent from my life except on the rare occasions. Besides, this wasn't about me. This whole thing was for Emma. We were all here to celebrate Emma and the beginning of her life. Me getting into a fight with my mom would just create drama that nobody wanted. Her just being here was enough drama. The tension was so thick in the air right now you could cut it with a butter knife and get a huge chunk to fall off.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked nicely. "I have to practice in the morning for a couple of hours. I haven't touched a club since Tuesday. I need to swing a club. After that we can go get breakfast or something. But I have to be back here by noon to help set everything up."

"Yeah," my mom smiled. "Breakfast sounds good."

"We can handle the setup," Ronnie offered.

I looked at Uncle Ronnie for a second and if looks could have killed.

"Although," Ronnie added quickly. "I do need your help with that one thing we talked about."

"What one thing?" Joy asked.

Ronnie and I both looked at her now before he spoke. "The surprise we had planned for Emma."

"Oh, yeah," Joy now got it and played along. "I almost forgot about that with everything else going on."

"You guys got me a surprise?" Emma asked. "What is it?"

"If they told you it wouldn't be a surprise," I laughed.

"Yeah," Ronnie agreed. "Everyone knows that."

"Sorry I'm curious," she laughed.

"Anyway," I laughed with Emma but turned back to my mom. "Nine, nine thirty sound ok for breakfast?"

"Sure," she cheered.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

"At the hotel," she answered.

"You sure?" Ronnie asked. "You can stay here."

Ronnie got the look from Joy this time.

"No," mom said. "I didn't know the arrangements and who was going to be here, so I booked a room at the hotel that you had mentioned to get the group rate."

"Ok, alright," Ronnie said. "I was just making sure you had a place to stay."

"I do," mom smiled.

"So," I said and brought the conversation back around. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning after I'm done with golf and we can have breakfast. Then you can go back to the hotel, or you can come back here, or I can get you an appointment to get your nails done or your hair or something to freshen up your look a little."

"Jason," Joy gasped. "That's a little... mean."

"What?" I asked. "She's been out in the bush living in a tent for the past year. I thought maybe she would like to get pampered a little. I wasn't saying it to be mean."

"I'm not in a tent," mom said quickly. "I'm actually in a little wooden house right now."

"Wow," I said. "You got upgraded. How did you manage that?"

"I've been in the same place for six months now, so I had the guys build me a small house. Once I leave it becomes the elder's house."

I just nodded. It hit me just then that she had no excuse not to call me more often. She used to be on the move and had to find a satellite phone to make a call. She had been in a fixed location for six months, so she probably had the same phone.

"But I'll take a manicure and a pedicure if you don't mind," mom said. "Do you want to come with me?"

"To get my nails done?" I questioned. "Not!"

"Ok," she frowned a little.

"You two?" I asked Joy and Emma.

Emma shrugged. "If you're paying for it, I'll go. Mom?"

"I guess," Joy reluctantly agreed.

"It'll give us time to do that thing," I said to Uncle Ronnie.

He looked at me with his questioning look. "Oh, yeah. The thing."

I chuckled to myself at how not smooth Ronnie was sometimes.

Mom yawned. "Jason, do you think you can drive me back to the hotel? It's really late back home and I'm beat from all the traveling."

"Yeah," I sighed. "I guess. How did you get here in the first place? Did you jump from the plane?"

"I took a cab," she replied.

"Duh," I shrugged. "I guess that would make more sense. Come on then. Let's get going if you are ready."

She yawned again. "I'm ready."

We were driving down the road towards the hotel at the moment. The only thing making noise in the car was the radio playing softly in the background. We hadn't spoken other than to say thanks for taking me to the hotel and no problem. She broke the five-minute silence as she looked over at me.

"You got another new car?"

I shook my head no.

"What happened to the other car you had?"

"It's still in Austin," I lied.

"Whose car is this then?"

"It's a rental," I answered.

"Ronnie wouldn't let you borrow his car?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I didn't bother to ask."

"I don't know why he wouldn't let you borrow his car," she kept on.

"Mom," I hissed a little. "I didn't bother them with asking. I just rented the car. I'm only going to be here until Sunday afternoon then I'm leaving."

"But you plan to come back, don't you?"

"I don't know how long I'll be out. I hope I'm out all summer long golfing. But, if I do come back, I'll rent a car again or I'll be at my house."

"Your house?" she questioned.

"Yeah," I said slowly. "You know, the one my dad left me when he passed away?"

"I know that," she scorned just a little. "I'm just surprised you actually plan to use it."

"Well," I said keeping my cool for now. "When you enroll in college in a different state, it makes it difficult to live in said house. The commute to and from classes would be a pain in the ass."

"Jason," she scolded. "Language."

"Jeez mom," I laughed. "I'm not twelve anymore."

"Yeah, maybe not. But I'm still your mother and I don't like to hear that."

"Fine," I sighed. "Sorry."

"So, why did you choose school in Texas? I thought ones in Florida were offering you a chance too."

"I got offers from all over," I said. "Texas had a good recruiting class and some better upperclassmen, so we had a legit shot to win and learn from each other. We just proved my point this year, and next year we will be right in the mix again."

"Hum?" she thought for a second. "Ok, makes sense."

I was waiting for her to bring up the house again, but she surprised me and left it alone for now. We drove in silence again for about a minute.

"I want pancakes," she said out of the blue and changed the subject completely.

"Now?" I asked in slight shock.

"No," she laughed. "Tomorrow for breakfast."

"Oh," I laughed a little with her.

"I miss western culture and food sometimes."

"Nobody is forcing you to stay over there, you know?"

"You should see those sweet little children over there when you give them something they never thought they would get," she offered. "The looks on their faces, that's why I stay."

My blood was boiling right now. What about your sweet little child here that didn't have a mother to grow up with and get loved by? I just put on the turn signal at the light to the hotel and smiled at her.

"I guess that makes it worthwhile," I replied.

"Oh, it sure does."

"Where is your room at?" I asked as we turned into the hotel parking lot.

"Just drop me off at the front," she replied. "I'm right down the hallway from the front desk."

"Ok," I said as I turned and made the circle to get under the overhang.

"Do you want to come in with me for a few minutes?" she asked.

"I'm beat too," I sighed. "I've been here, there, and everywhere over the past two weeks. I want to go take a shower and go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Ok," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"I'd say I'd call you before I came to get you... but seeing as how you don't have a phone...."

"I feel so out of place," she laughed. "Everyone has their faces buried in their phones over here and here I am actually reading a book or doing a crossword puzzle."

"They don't have phones over there?" I joked.

"Just the sat phone," she answered.

"I know mom," I sighed. "I was joking."

"Ok honey," she laughed a little then opened the door. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Nine in the morning," I reminded her.

"Yup," she cheered then shut the door.

I took a deep breath and tried to relieve the stress as I drove away from the hotel. Uncle Ronnie I thought, I'm going to kill you if I make it through these next two days. I got back to the house, but nobody was around anymore. They had all gone to their rooms to hide. I went to the only room I dared to go into right now.

"This is going to be a long two days," I sighed.

"Don't you knock?" Emma asked as she lay there on her bed playing on her phone.

"I didn't knock the last time and it turned out pretty well for me."

"That isn't happening," she said as she looked at me from around her phone. "I already told you that."

"I'm not asking for it," I hissed.

"Oh," she said and set her phone down.

"That woman is going to drive me crazy."

"My dad already said to tell you he was sorry. He really didn't think she would come."

"Whatever," I groaned. "Thanks for taking her to get her nails done."

"My pleasure," Emma smiled. "Hope you brought your wallet this time. I'm getting the most expensive set they have."

"I'll leave you some extra so you can go all summer long."

"Really?" she cheered. "Thanks, Jay."

"She's pushing my buttons," I continued on about my mom. "You just wait. She's behaving, but the bottom will fall out sooner or later."

"Don't go provoking her," she warned.

"Me? She's the one trying to get me to bite and attack. I've kept my cool for now. So many opportunities to attack, but I've been a good boy."

"Good job," she cheered. "I'll have something extra for you tomorrow as a treat if you behave."

"Nice," I inhaled sharply. "Those yoga pants you had on were pretty freaking spectacular."

"They're in the hamper if you want them."

"I've still got the panties you left me."

"I need those back before you go."

"They might be a little sticky."

She shook her head. "Gross. Go away."

"I wasn't done complaining about my mom though."

"But I was done listening to you complain. She's here and there's nothing you can do to change that. We all have to deal with it."

"Yeah," I sighed. "Not as much as I have to though. But alright, I'll see you tomorrow sometime."

"In the kitchen I hope," she said coyly.

"Mmm-hmm," I growled.

I left her room then had to turn around and go back in.

"Hey, Em?" I said as I opened the door.

"Yeah?" she answered and set her phone down again.

"What's the name of the nail place you use? I'm going to call them and get you guys in together."

"It's umm... hold on. I have the number right here." She looked it up then gave me the number.

"Thanks, Em," I said. "Now I'm leaving."

"Nite-nite."

------------------------------------------------------- Saturday ---------------------------------------------------

"So?" Uncle Ronnie asked as he sat down next to me. "How did it go this morning?"

I turned and tried to hide my beer as he sat down next to me. I set it down next to my chair carefully, but I knew I had been caught. I still tried to play it off hoping that maybe he didn't see it.

"Good," I smiled. "Taking a couple of days off might have been a blessing honestly. I was driving them straight and long. Short game still needs a little fine tuning but that was never my strong suit anyway. I'll get there."

"Oh," he said. "That's good."

We were both watching the crowd in the backyard and not really looking at each other. This was the first time since I got back this morning that we were actually able to sit down together. Right when I got back, we started working on getting things set up before the guests started to arrive. It was move this here, take that over there, put this here, run to the store and pick this up, drive over to this place and pick that up. It was hectic and left very little time to relax.

The girls arrived back from the nail place right as Ronnie and I finished what needed to be done. We took showers and got dressed just as the first few people showed up to kick things off. Ronnie barely had time to take a break before he went into being a good host and showing people where everything was. I continued to help out where I could with little things that we missed until everything was done and I was able to relax.

He looked over at me. "I meant this morning with your mother."

"You know," I started. "It wasn't that bad. I'm still not going to say thank you for inviting her or anything, but it wasn't bad."

"I didn't expect you would," he half smiled. "I won't get after you for the beer then and we can call it even."

"My mommy is here and she says I can drink," I joked.

"Oh?" he chuckled. "Is that right?"

I shrugged. "Beats me. She probably wouldn't care anyway."

"Just don't have too many," he warned.

"Second one since it started," I offered. "And I had to dump half the first one out because it got warm."

"Alright," he said. "So, breakfast wasn't that bad then?"

"It's my mom," I sighed. "All things considered, it wasn't bad. I'm still waiting for the bottom to drop out."

"You get that feeling too?" he asked. "Joy thought I was crazy."

"It's coming," I sighed again. "Unfortunately."

He sighed with me and shook his head. We both turned our attention back to the crowd that was here for the party. I watched as Emma walked by and headed for the house. She looked so damn sexy right now. She had the skirt on, and I knew there was nothing underneath it, but she furthered the look with a skintight halter top. It hugged her boobs, stopped at her navel, and had a mostly open back which told me she was braless too. It was just the two simple pieces of clothing covering her intoxicating body. She was barefoot too so she could show off the painted toes I had paid for.

"This one's getting kind of warm too," I said to Ronnie. "I'm going to get a fresh one. You want one?"

"Sure," he said. "I'll go with you."

"No," I said politely. "I got it. Sit, relax, you worked too hard today already."

"Thanks," he smiled. "At least somebody sees how hard I work."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom first then I'll get the beers."

"Ok," he said. "Wash your hands before you touch my beer though."

"Of course," I quipped. "I'm not some kind of animal."

"I know that," he quickly shot back. "I was joking."

"Me too," I laughed now.

"Go," he said as he laughed with me.

I went into the house through the back slider in search of Emma. The beer and the bathroom were just excuses to get away from Ronnie for a moment. I passed through the kitchen but didn't find her or anybody there at the moment. I glanced down the hallway that connected our rooms to the kitchen and caught a glimpse of her as she turned into her bedroom at the end of the hall. I ducked into my room knowing she had to pass by it on her way back out.

I was right against the doorframe waiting for her when she left her room, closed the door, and started down the hallway. I reached out and stopped her as she was about to pass by my door. I pulled her into my room and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I let my hands trail across her bare tummy, taking in the feel of her soft and warm skin as my lips found her neck and left a wet kiss on the tender flesh.

"Jason," she growled as her body relaxed and leaned into my touch.

I turned her head and found her lips in a soft, open mouth kiss for just a second or two before I pulled back. I remained just an inch or two away from her mouth. Her eyes darted back and forth between my eyes before she closed them and leaned in again. I found her mouth with mine as my hand drifted down inside the waistband of her skirt.

My fingers ran along her skin as they trailed down between her legs. I felt the softest trace of fur that led me to her slit. She moaned softly as I let my fingers tease her lips between her legs. She twisted her feet, parted her legs, and pulled my neck so I would lean down as she opened up more space for my fingers. I ran my fingers along her lips feeling the delicate folds of skin as her legs parted.

She had the slightest bit of urgency in her kiss as I let my middle finger trace her slit. The tip was wet after the first pass as her lips opened a little. I traced her slit again but didn't press into the hole that was drenched in desire. She was panting into my mouth, practically begging me to slip my finger inside without saying it.

I let my finger trace her one last time, put the slightest pressure on her clit, just enough to let her know I was there before I followed the fur back up and out of her skirt. I let my hand feel the bare skin of her tummy again before I pushed it under her top and climbed her body until I reached the bottom of her breasts. I felt the curve of them, formed a C with my hand and cupped one of them gently, letting my thumb rub her nipple for the briefest second before slowly bringing my hand back to the bare skin of her tummy.

I ran my hand across her tummy a couple of times, my tongue still finding hers as we stood there kissing in my room, the door wide open, her body still leaning against mine as her hips moved against the lump in my shorts. I dipped inside her shirt again, climbed all the way up to the very bottom of her breasts, felt the curve of them, then let my hand return to the open skin of her tummy once more.

Her kiss was growing hungrier by the second as my hand touched the bare skin right at the waistline where the skirt rested. She started to rise up on her toes in an attempt to get my fingers to dip below her skirt. I slid my hand higher now, up and over top of her shirt, between her breasts to avoid touching them, up to her neck where I softly teased her throat.

Knew what that did to her, her whimper and moan into my mouth as her tongue tangled with mine confirmed what I knew about that spot. I traced her neck with the very tips of my fingers, then up to her soft and feminine jawline, all the way to her chin where I softly gripped her. I pulled her mouth away from mine and smiled my smile at her as she opened her eyes and panted from the exchange.

"Your dad needs a beer," I said.

Her cheeks were molten right now as she chewed her bottom lip and looked at me. This was the second time I had had my hands under her skirt since the party started. The first time I lifted her skirt a little, cupped her cheeks and tasted the skin on her neck. She had the look before, now it was really the look. Just like the first time though, I stopped and left her wondering and wanting more. She knew we were going to end up in the kitchen, she just didn't know how we were going to get there or when. I was going to tease her before we got there in hopes we would do more than just the kitchen. After all, I was leaving tomorrow and had no idea when I would be back.

1...45678...12