My Favorite Hotel Employee

Story Info
I follow the patterns of my favorite hotel employee.
1.7k words
3.82
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, just a few more minutes..." I think to myself as I sit in my car waiting for her to come out. I've had my eyes on her for a while, but I still need more time before making my move. It's been 2 weeks since I first saw her come here, and she's just my type. Slim waist, big tits, and cute as hell.

Sitting here waiting, I decide to look over my notes. Let's see...place of employment is XXX Hotel, she's been working here for at least 2 weeks, unsure if longer. She doesn't drive, instead walks to and from, which suggests she either takes the bus, or lives within walking distance. Will have to study further. Keeps to herself for the most part, but socializes with co-workers on a somewhat regular basis, may contact one of them for more info if possible.

As I'm pondering my notes, I see her. Now out of her uniform, I can see she's wearing a tank top, yoga pants and a pair of sneakers. All right, here we go.

Making sure to keep my distance, I begin to tail her, making mental notes of what streets we take, and every turn. After roughly 10 minutes, she stops in front of a house before stretching and heading inside. "So this is where you live..." I whisper under my breath, making a mental note of the address.

While I followed her, I made a few moments to notice there are a few dark alleys that we passed on the way to where she lives. I could easily use one of those for when I finally get a hold of her. Now that she's at home, lets pay her co-workers a visit.

It's been another two weeks since my last update. Her patterns haven't changed any. She comes in, does her job, socializes a little, and leaves. Taking the same path every day. "I think it's almost time to make my move." I tell myself as I grab my backpack from my backseat.

Following the same route as always, we're close to one of the dark alleys I mentioned in my notes earlier, so I make my move. Quietly getting behind her, I put a hand around her mouth and pull her into the alley, pushing her up against a wall and immediately after using my body weight to hold her in place, I begin to tie her arms together behind her back, and putting a piece of tape over her mouth.

"I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to do this." I say with sadistic glee as I make you face me. "I've been watching you for so long. Coming and going from that hotel, walking home, even when you walk your dog." I begin running my hand from your shoulder to your tits, slowly enjoying how they feel. "To think someone with tits as big as yours almost always goes around braless and in tight yoga pants, it's almost as if you were waiting for this to happen." As I grab one of your tits, giving it a nice squeeze.

While I've been doing this, I see your eyes begin to tear up and your breathing get heavier. "Ohhh, are you scared?" I feign concern as you nod your head. "Well, you should be...Nika." At the mention of your name, your breathing hitches and your eyes grow wide. "Oh yes, I know your name. It's a wonder what kind of information a person can get from your coworkers, but don't worry. I won't tell you who they were."

As I go to remove the knife from my back pocket, you try to squirm away. "Hold still." I demand. "I don't want to cut your pretty skin and hurt you...yet." I remark as the blade begins to cut from between your tits, moving down to the end of your shirt, cutting it in two, revealing them. "Fuck, Nika. They're beautiful. What are they, C cups? Bigger? Well, it doesn't matter." I give one of your nipples a hard pinch. "I think I'll have a taste" As you shake your head in protest, I take your nipples into my mouth and begin to suck on it, eventually giving a nice hard bite, leaving a mark from my teeth on it and eliciting a painted shriek from behind the tape.

As tears begin to roll down your face, I can't help but smile. "Go ahead Nika." Putting emphasis into your name. "Crying just makes it better." I quickly turn you around, pushing your face into the wall and go to pull your pants down. "Remember, if you struggle too much, I have ways of making you stop." Reluctantly, you don't resist as you're practically naked before me.

I lick my tongue as I go to run the blade of my knife up your thigh, making sure not to cut, until I reach your panties. I slide the blade under the side and give it a quick pull, slicing them apart, exposing your sweet little pussy which I greedily begin rubbing with my hand.

"Holy shit, you're already wet. You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I remark while sliding a finger inside you. "Mmm. Nice and tight. Let's try it with something else, shall we?" I begin undoing my pants with one hand while continuing to hold your head against the wall.

Quickly, I grab your hips and rub my erect cock against your pussy, getting myself nice and wet from your juices before I whisper into your ear, "Better clench your teeth..." Before slamming my entire length into you.

You squirm and let out pained groans as I force my way into your pussy. "Ohhh fuuuuck. You've got a damn nice cunt, don't you? I say as I begin to fuck you from behind. You're squeezing down on me so much that I already want to cum. Would you want that Nika? To feel my cum go all the way into your pussy. I think I do..." And begin laughing as you shake your head and try to say no. "Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure not to cum too quickly. I want this to go on for a loooong time."

"You feel so damned good. I can't get enough." At some point, I let go of your head and grabbed your hips as I fuck you relentlessly from behind, like the bitch you are. "Come on now, you aren't feeling it yet?" I ask as I give your ass a hard smack." Your head suddenly while back to look at me with a state full of hate. "Ooooh, if looks could kill." I chuckle.

How long have we been at this? 30 minutes? An hour? It doesn't matter. "Ohhh, here it comes...I think I'll cum deep inside you. Make sure to take it all!" I exclaim as I give you one final thrust, putting every drop off my cum into you. As you feel my cum, I can't help but notice how your pussy greedily contacts around me and you grow rigid. "Oh, did someone just cum from getting raped and creampied? That's great!"

Basking in the afterglow of both our orgasms, I still can't help keeping my hands off if you as I fondle your tits even more. "Let's have some more fun, shall we? I'm going to remove the tape, but if you make any noise, I have more than the tape as a way of keeping you quiet. Nod if you understand." You slowly nod your head. "Good girl." I remove the tape and push you down onto your knees. "Clean up the mess we made." I demand of you as I shove my cock, still wet with both our cum in front of you.

Reluctantly, you begin licking slowly, letting out quiet sobs while doing so. "Mmm, that's good. But you need to do more than lick it." I grab your chin to try opening your mouth, but you resist. I give you a firm, but not too hard slap on the cheek. I try again, and there's no resistance this time as I open your mouth.

"Suck it." You slowly wrap your lips around the head and begin to suck. "Just like that..." I say, with a hint of pleasure in my voice as I run my fingers through your hair. "But you can go deeper than that." As I quickly shove your head, forcing you to deepthroat my cock, making you gag.

Not giving you a moments rest, I relentlessly fuck your mouth and throat, enjoying every second of your gagging and sobs. "Fuck, you're going to make me cum again. Make sure not to spill a single drop." I tell you as I force my cock all the way into your mouth and hold your head in place as I pour it all straight down your throat, until there's no more. After I'm done cumming, I pull myself away from your mouth and you immediately begin coughing violently, crying and sobbing at the same time.

Before you have time to notice, I stick a rag over your mouth. "Time to sleep, Nika." were the last words you remember hearing, before everything went blank.

"Good evening, residents of "XXX" Tonight, we're talking with the parents of Nika XXX, who are still looking for their missing daughter. She was last seen leaving her place of employment, XXX Hotel two months ago. If anyone has any information on her whereabouts, please contact the authorities with any and all details. Now then, Mr and Mrs...."

I cut the TV off and lean my head back, enjoying the feeling of your lips wrapped around me, yet again as I listen to you moan from the vibrator stick inside your pussy. "They'll never find you, you know that right?" You look up at me with lust filled eyes and make a affirmative sound as you continue to suck my cock. As I stroke your hair, I reluctantly pull your mouth away from me. "Are you ready, my little pet?" You nervously look around the room, at the cameras and lighting I have set up. "Let's give everyone a good show tonight, shall we?" I ask before starting the live stream.