My Favorite Realtor Ch. 02

Story Info
Kayli and I resume our affair, another girl joins.
3.6k words
4.69
10.6k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many others during the summer of 2020, my family and I were trapped a majority of the time in our house. While both my wife and I were considered essential and still going to work every day, it was hard for our two young children. After dealing with it the first few months of the pandemic, we decided a change was needed, mainly a bigger house and a house with a yard for the kids to play in. After thinking about the pros and cons and praying about it, we decided to call our favorite realtor, Kayli, and get things moving.

Since our last attempt at house buying three years ago, Kayli had continued her highly successful career as a real estate agent. When her husband returned from overseas, she had stopped sending me pictures of her, but I understood why. They had started a family together and after giving birth, Kayli had hired a personal trainer and she looked even better then ever. I knew nothing would happen between us again, but was still happy to be working with her and her team again.

After getting pre-approval for a mortgage, we started looking at houses. At our first showing, Kayli bring along a friend of hers, Emma, who was looking at a career in real estate, and she would show us houses when Kayli wasn't available. The first few showings we didn't find anything we liked, but it was great working with Kayli and Emma. They were funny, very smart about their jobs, and both easy on the eyes. Kayli hadn't mention, not even a hint or wink, of our previous encounter, so I figured that was off the table.

As she learned what we were looking forward, Kayli sent my wife and I a list of "goals" she wanted us to strive for during our house search. Don't settle, don't cry, keep an open mind, and look for the things we really want. Basic stuff you would want your real estate agent to tell you about, as long as they really care about you. But, in a separate text just to me, Kayli shared two more goals with me.

Kayli: "Hey, I didn't want to mention these next two goals to your wife, but I have a few more. The first, give Throwaway an epic, mind-shattering blowjob. The second, ride Throwaway's thick dick again."

Throwaway: " Hey, I like those goals. Wasn't sure anything would happen between us again with all the changes in our lifes, but I look forward to completing these goals"

K: "You have no idea how happy I was to work with you again. I've been looking forward to it. I don't know how we will accomplish these goals, but I promise I will before we found a house"

Throwaway: "So, any chance the personal, secret snapchats will return?"

K: "maybe."

The house search quickly got intense and stressful. With interest rates dropping, houses in my state were staying on the market an average of three days before being showed. When a new house would come on the market, you had to view it that day or you were screwed, as most had multiple offers the first day. Kayli and Emma were running around like crazy showing houses. My wife and I had to make the difficult decision to list our current townhome and go under contract on that, as we didn't stand a chance buying a new house. We went under contract in August of that year, on a contingent basis that we had a month to find a new house. We were running around every day looking at different houses.

One house that came on the market, we quickly got an appointment to go see. Emma was supposed to met us there, but had to drop out at the last second. Kayli said that she could come, but was thirty minutes away, and would need a ride. We quickly agreed that I would come get her, then met my wife at the house to view.

When I arrived where Kayli was at, she jumped in my car, and before I could pull away, she asked me to wait a second. I looked over at her, with the help of the personal trainer, she had lost a bit of weight, but was still as killer as before. She now had red streaks in her black hair that she had in a pony tail, still had a piercing in her nose, and was dressed in a purple tank top sporting her companies name, and her favorite black leggings. She leaned over to me, wrapping her arms around me, and pulled my face to hers. When our lips met, she kissed me passionately.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time" she said

I replied "Me too."

As we pulled out of the parking lot I had picked her up in, she reached her hand over and rested it on my groin.

"I've missed this, too" Kayli said.

"I've missed you touching it" I replied back to her.

Starting my drive to the house, I was starting to grow hard as Kayli rubbed my cock through my basketball shorts.

"What you planning on now?" I asked her.

"Accomplishing one of my goals" she replied back as she slipped her hand down my shorts and underwear, gripping me with her hand. After rubbing me up and down a few times, she pulled her hand out and started tugging at the top of my shorts. I adjusted so that she could pull them down far enough that my nearly six inch penis could be pulled out. Kayli bent over the center console of my car, taking me again in her hand, before licking the tip of my cock.

"Don't crash" she warned me as she engulfed my hard dick in her mouth, quickly sliding half way down it, her hand wrapping around the base, rising half way up to met her mouth. I was stealing glancing down at her, trying to keep my eyes on the road, as she bobbed her head up and down, her hand twisting and rubbing on me as well. Every time her head came up to my tip, I could see a glimpse of her beautiful chest down her tank top. Even though she had lost weight, none of it had came from her boobs. If anything, they were a hint bigger after giving birth the year before.

"I forgot how good you taste. And you're even thicker then I remember" Kayli told me, removing her mouth and jacking off my full length with her hand.

"I'm going to crash if you go back down on me" I told her.

"Pull over in the next parking lot" she directed. I did so, finding a parking spot that I hoped was hidden from most people. After putting the car in park, I removed my seat belt and watched as she went back to work with her mouth. I reached one of my hands over, cupping and squeezing her butt, running my hand over her groin as she continued to slide her mouth up and down my cock.

"I'm getting close" I let the beautiful real estate agent know. "Cum for me, let me taste you" she quickly replied before sucking me back in my mouth. I placed my hands on the back of her head, trying to push her down deeper, I felt myself building up, and with a massive moan, released my cum into Kayli's mouth. When she felt me cumming, she finally deep throated me, taking me all in her mouth as she swallowed everything that came out of me. When I was done, she sat up, licking her lips clean.

"One goal accomplished today" she smiled at me.

"I want you so fucking bad right now" I told her.

"You want me or do you want these" she replied back, lifting up her shirt and bra, exposing her breasts to me, and anybody that could see in my car. I dove down for them, taking them both in my hands, sucking on her left nipple, while pinching her right nipple. Kayli placed her hands on the back of my head, leaning her back against the car door, as I switched between her nipples, slipping one of my hands down and rubbing her groin on the outside of her leggings.

As bad as I wanted her, we both knew that we couldn't be too late, or risk getting caught in the parking lot. She pushed me away, telling me another day. We made out for a few seconds after she pulled her shirt back down.

The house we looked at that day ended up not being the house for us. We would finally find the right house for us a few weeks later and quickly had our offer accepted.

As the closing date got closer, we started the process of packing up our old house. Kayli was still very involved, always making sure the paperwork was moving, and checking in on our sanity. One week, we told her of our plans for me to start packing up my belongings during the weekend, while my wife and kids were out, but that we were running low on boxes. She texted back that she would find us some before that weekend. Friday night, I received a text from her.

K: "Hey, so, random question, but what did you think of Emma?"

T: "Emma? She was nice. Eager to help. Why do you ask?"

K: "What about look wise? Isn't she a babe?"

T: "Yea, she is, but not as hot as you. Again, why?"

K: "Well, I feel really bad that I wasn't able to accomplish our other goal together. I was hoping to do it this weekend, but my husband is insisting we go away for the weekend."

T: "darn".

K: "And I'm sure you don't know this about her, but Emma and her husband are swingers, and share each other all the time. With him being overseas currently, she's free to fuck whoever she wants. I was thinking of asking her to help me accomplish our last goal. I know it's me you want, and I want you too, but this is the best I can do currently."

T: "wow"

K: "She's already told me how cute she thinks you are. If you want, she's going to bring you over the boxes tomorrow, and she's yours to use."

T: "Have I told you lately your the best real estate agent?"

K: "Have fun!"

The next morning, I woke up to another text from Kayli.

K: "Just thought you wanted to know, I got so horny thinking of you fucking Emma today, that I woke up my husband up and rode him until I came hard, thinking of you the whole time."

I had also received a text from Emma.

E: "Hey Throwaway, just wanted to let you know that my car is full of boxes. Let me know when you want me to bring them over, and I'll be ready for you."

I quickly typed out replies to both girls before getting myself up and ready for the day. When my wife was almost ready to leave, I let Emma know and she said she was would be there shortly after.

When Emma did arrive, I came out to greet her and help bring the boxes in. Emma, in addition to her trying a real estate agent, was in the National Guard and her body reflected it. She was fit, trim, and tan. She was around five feet, nine inches, had black hair that reached down to her butt, and a gorgous smile. She worked as a recruiter in the National Guard, and I could see why she was successful in it. She looked like she was going to party of some sort, wearing a long, black skirt, a blouse with a flower pattern, and a denim vest over the blouse. Her hair was loose and free flowing. As I followed her into the house with the boxes, I could see her shapely butt swaying inside her skirt. I couldn't help but wonder what she had on underneath.

I didn't have to wait for long. As soon as all the boxes were inside, Emma asked where the bedroom was at and I lead her to it. Once inside, she wrapped her arms around me and immediately started to make out with me. She pulled her denim vest off, followed by her flower blouse, leaving her in black, lacey bra. While her breasts weren't as big as Kayli's, she was still a C cup, boarding on a D. She reached for my shorts, and slide them and my underwear off in one motion. I was hard instantly. She wrapped her hand around my cock, still kissing me, and started rubbing me up and down with her hand. She broke our kiss, glancing down at my cock in her hand.

"Kayli wasn't kidding when she said you were nice and thick, I'm going to enjoy riding you" she said with a devishly smile on her face. "Thanks," I replied back.

Still holding onto me, she said "I do have some ground rules before we start. Nothing too bad. First, I won't suck your dick. I know Kayli loves too, but it's part of my husband's and mine deal to share each other. Two, I'm going to ride you with my back to you at some point. When I tell you to, I want you to stick a finger up my ass. And three, when you finish, I want you to cum on my face. My husband loves to see me covered in another man's cum. Can you handle those three or do you have any questions?"

I said "I can handle that. The only question I have is what's under your skirt?"

She let go of my dick and set down on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs as far as they would go, a slit on one side helping. "Why do you get in there and find out?" She asked me. I ripped my shirt off before sinking down to my knees. I pushed my head up under her skirt until I reached her naked, shaved mound. I flicked my tongue out at it, then started to lick her pussy, inserting my tongue into it every few licks.

"Oh yes" Emma moaned as I started to suck on her clit. When her skirt, even with its strechty waist band got too tight, I slipped out from under it, standing back up, kissing Emma's lip, letting her taste herself on me. I spun her around, pushing her face and chest down on my bed, her feet still on the floor. I pushed her skirt up over her hips, revealing her pussy and ass to me. I took my fingers, sliding them into her pussy, and fingered her until she was telling me to use my cock.

I lined up my tip with her entrance and pushed in slowly. Once in all the way, I grabbed onto Emma's hips and started to slowly pull back out, then pushed back in. In and out I went, picking up steam until she asked if she could take her skirt off. I pulled out as she stood up, pulling her skirt off and kicking it to the side. I reached around to her back, unhooked her bra and pulled it, freeing her C cup breasts. I took them in my hands, giving them a nice squeeze as she laid back on the bed. She wrapped her legs around me, as I was still standing on the floor, and used them to pull me towards her. She reached down with her hands, using one to pull my tip into her, while the other hand pulled her pussy lips apart. I grabbed onto her legs and started pounding into her softly and slowly, picking up speed with every thrust, when she reached for her phone.

"Is it OK if I take a video? I won't show you face, my husband just likes to see me getting fucked" she asked me. I replied back "Fine with me. Does your hubby send you videos of him fucking other girls?"

As she turned on the camera she said "Yes he does. Last night was some blonde chick he picked up over there. He railed her good. Now, stay quiet please."

As she angled the phone down to catch my cock sliding in and out of her, she started talking dirty to her husband. "You like that? Look at that big, thick cock fucking your wive. You should have heard my moans when he was eating me out. I can't wait to feel his cum on my face. I'll send you the picture."

She ended the video after blowing her husband a kiss and set her phone down on the bed next to her. I reached forward with my right hand, my left hand still holding her leg, and started to pinch her nipples, rolling them between my fingers. As I played with her right nipple, she reached up and started playing with her left nipple, pinching and pulling on it.

"Oh fuck" Emma moaned again "I want to ride you."

I pulled out of her and climbed onto the bed, laying down on the middle of it. She straddled her legs over me, leaning down to kiss me as she rubbed the outside of her pussy on my dick. I could feel her tits pressing onto my chest and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer as we kissed. Her black hair falling all around us, she finally broke the kiss and set up on me. She turned her back to me, used her hands to point my penis straight up, then lowered herself down on. Leaning down, placing her hands on the bed, and started slowly moving her hips up and down my shaft.

Before too long, she was sitting straight up on me, bouncing on my cock, impaling herself down on it.

"Oh my God, your dick feels so good. I'm spending my ass for you, stick a finger up there now!" She said as she continued to ride me. She reached back with her hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. This was a first for me, but I wasn't going to let her down. I sucked on my finger for a second, making sure it was lubed enough, then reached out for her opening. I pressed the tip of my finger in, and slowly slide my finger all the way in.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing, fuck yes" Emma moaned, starting to bounce even harder and faster on me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, pull it out, I'm cumming!" She yelled out. I quickly pulled my finger out, felt her pussy clinch against my dick as she let out a longer moan, her hands pinching her nipples as she came down from it.

"Holy shit, that was intense" she told me as she kissed my lips, laying next to me on the bed. I told her we weren't done yet as I rolled over on top of her. She spread her legs apart for me, and with our combined wetness, I was able to slide right back into her. I grabbed her hands, placing them above her head as I started to pound into her. Emma wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in deeper to her. She was encouraging me to cum, to cover her face, that she couldn't wait to see herself covered in it. I felt myself building up, quickly pulling out of her as she sat up on the bed. She reached out for my dick, seeing it pulsating on its own, and pointed it at her face. It only took a few rubs from her soft hands and I was shooting stream after stream of cum onto her face. She was an expert at it, moving her face to catch it on different parts, then gently pushing the last few drops out, making sure they coated her face as well.

I collapsed on the bed, trying to catch my breath. Emma reached for her phone, opened up the camera, and took a couple of selfies with it.

"I'm going to send to Kayli, too. Let her know that her goal has been accomplished." Emma informed me.

I said "what does your husband send you after he's done?"

Emma replied back "normally nothing when he is done. Usually he just sends me a video of him pounding the girl or her riding him."

"What a lucky man to have you." I said back.

She reached down with her hand, softly rubbing my shrinking penis. "Almost as lucky as your wife is, getting this dick whenever she wants" she said, making my cock jump at her touch. We kissed again, me holding her in my arms, before she told me that I had to get packing. We got dressed and I walked her out to her car. I wrapped her in my arms again, thanking her for the boxes.

"No problem, let me know if you ever need more, or if you and Kayli have any more goals you need help getting done" she told me, as she got in her car. I watched her leave, then walked back inside to start packing.

Late that night, laying in bed, I received a text from Kayli.

K: "Holy shit, dude, that picture of Emma covered in your cum was so hot! I need you so fucking bad when I get back."

T: "It was fun. Thanks for sending her to help me. We will have to find a way to get together ASAP."