My Favorite Realtor Ch. 04

Story Info
Kayli's co-worker joins the fun.
2.6k words
4.71
7k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Kayli's partner Jennifer quickly walking to the door, Kayli grabbed my clothes and shoved me in the bathroom. As I turned to shut the door, I saw her throwing her dress on over the top of her head, trying to straighten it out as Jennifer reached the door. She gave a quick knock before opening the door.

"Hello? Kayli? You in here?" I heard Jennifer call out as I put my clothes on.

"Oh, hey, Jennifer, what are you doing here?" Kayli responded.

"I was just driving pass from my showing, saw your car here and thought I would stop to see how things were going. Where's your client at? Did he buy a new car? Cause he didn't drive the one that is out there now last time I saw him." Jennifer asked Kayli.

I was wondering how Kayli was going to talk her way out of being caught and wondering what I should do when I heard Kayli tell Jennifer that the first client had already left, and she was having a meeting with another potential client and I was currently in the bathroom. Perfect, I thought to myself. I'll just pretend to be a new client. I went to walk out the door but paused when I heard Jennifer speak again.

"Do you always take your bra off and leave it on the floor for new clients?"

Oh shit. I was debating on jumping out the window when Kayli called out and told me to come out of the bathroom. "This is Throwaway. He's been helping me out with some stress relief," Kayli said, introducing me to Jennifer.

"Stress relief?" Jennifer questioned Kayli, "like a personal massager? Doesn't he need a table? And why in a house that's for sale?"

"No, his equipment is in his pants," Kayli said.

"In his pants?" Jennifer said confused. After glancing at me, then at Kayli, then at the bra on the ground, a light bulb went off in Jennifer's head as she understood what was happening.

"Oh my God! Does your husband know?" Jennifer quizzed Kayli, still surprised.

"He knows that I have a side guy but he stays out of my business, as long as I'm still giving him some action and I continue to bring home enough money that he doesn't have to work." Kayli told her, rubbing her hand up my arm.

"Huh." Jennifer said, her attitude seeming to change as she looked me up and down, her eyes lingering on my crotch. "So, is this personal stress reliefer open to the rest of the team or do I have to find my own?"

Kayli smiled, and leaned up to kiss my cheek. "I've shared him before. Haven't said anything to Tara yet, since she's friends with his wife." Tara was Kayli's friend that used to work with my wife. I hadn't thought about what would happen if she found out. "You feeling stressed out right now, Jennifer?" Kayli asked, as her hands moved down to my groin. I started to grow hard again as Jennifer walked towards me, walking a circle around me, looking me up and down.

I tried to keep my eyes on Jennifer, but it was hard with Kayli rubbing my penis through my shorts. Jennifer was shorter then Kayli, had to just barely be five feet tall. She was pretty petite, with her blonde hair cut into a bob. She was dressed very business casual, wearing gray slacks, a red tank top with some lace around the top of of it, and a gray business jacket. Jennifer responded back saying, "actually, I am a little stressed out. Throwaway, being a personal stress reliefer, what would you recommend?"

By this point, Kayli had slid her hand down my shorts, her hand wrapping around my member, jacking me off along my full length. I looked around the house, then back at Jennifer. Before I could say anything, Kayli leaned up and whispered in my ear, "get her from behind. I want to watch both of your faces and you pound into her." I nodded yes, then leaned down to kiss Kayli on the lips.

I looked at Jennifer and said "I would recommend that we get those uncomfortable business slacks off, along with that jacket, and start you out on your hands and knees."

Kayli removed her hand from my shorts and moved off to the side as I stepped towards Jennifer. I'm not very tall, standing around five feet, nine inches, but I felt like I towered over the much shorter girl. I suddenly had an urge to throw her to the ground and go to town on her. Instead, I reached out for her jacket and helped her take it off. I leaned down, softly kissing her lips, her mouth greeting mine like an old friend. My hands moved around to her back side and I grabbed her butt with them, squeezing and pulling her close. Still kissing, our tongues now swirling together, I started to unbutton her slacks, and pushed them down.

"Wow," said Kayli, "I didn't picture you to be a granny panties type of girl, Jennifer." I broke our kiss to look down at the white pair of panties she had on.

"I'm usually not, but all my other underwear was dirty. If I had known this would happen, I wouldn't have worn anything," Jennifer replied as I kissed her neck, massaging her butt cheeks as I did so.

"Don't worry," I told her, "they won't be on for long."

I went to take them off, but before I could, Jennifer slid out from my arms and dropped to her knees. With her face at my crotch level, she put her fingers in the hem of my shorts and pulled them off, my nearly six inch, thick, cock slapping her in the face as she did so. She let out a soft wow before wrapping her lips around my tip. Glancing up at me, she took in a couple inches of my shaft before moving back to the tip. With her hand around my shaft, she started to bob her head up and down. After a few minutes, she released her hold on me, and took her panties off. "I'm ready for that stress relief now." Jennifer said as she got on her hands and knees on the floor.

I kneeled down behind the blonde real estate agent but before I could enter into her, Kayli said, "wait! Can I put him in you? That would be so hot."

Jennifer replied back, "somebody put something in me already." With that, Kayli took my cock in her hands and pulled it to Jennifer's mound, rubbing the tips around her lips, before pushing me into her. After my first few inches were in, she let go, leaning up to kiss me as I pushed the rest of the way in. Once in all the way, Kayli walked away and I placed my hands on Jennifer's hips.

"Give me a second," Jennifer said, "you're so thick, I just want to enjoy this." I gave her a few seconds like she asked before starting to slide out. Jennifer gasped as I did, then moaned when I pushed back in. In and out I was going, harder and faster with every thrust. Her small body was great in my hands and I was able to reach around, under her tank top and bra, and squeeze her breasts. They were small, maybe a B cup, but felt amazing. I held onto them as I pounded her from behind. Her moans were filling the air and I was surprised to hear another moan join in. I looked up to see Kayli sitting against the wall across from us.

Kayli had her legs spread, her dress pulled up, and she was rubbing her fingers up and down her pussy. She mouthed sorry to me, then slide a finger into herself, followed by a second. I removed my hands from Jennifer's chest and made a motion for Kayli to pull her dress down from her chest and she did so, exposing her breasts again. Kayli continued to finger herself as one hand started to play with her nipples, pinching and pulling at them. I had a hold of Jennifer's hips again, thrusting into her hard and fast. Kayli mouthed at me again, this time telling me to go harder. I did so, feeling my balls slap against Jennifer with every slam into her. With Kayli started to wither as she got to close to an orgasm, mine was quickly building up and I barely had time to ask Jennifer where she wanted it. Luckily, she said inside her because I grabbed her hips, pulled them in close to me, and exploded inside her, what little cum remained in me filling her up. Kayli, coming down from her orgasm, helped Jennifer up to her feet, handing her her panties and pants, then giving me another kiss.

"That was hot," Kayli said, helping me get dressed.

"I never thought I would watch my boss masterbate while I was getting pounded from behind," Jennifer commented. I told them I was glad to help relief their stress and they both laughed. We all finished getting dressed, making sure Kayli had her bra on, and left the house, saying our goodbyes.

The next day, still thinking about what had happened the day before. I received a text from Kayli.

K: "Thanks for yesterday. That was so hot. I'm still wet from it.

T: "I thought we were done for when Jennifer showed up. Definitely glad it worked out the other way."

K: "I had no idea it was going to escalate like that. I never thought Jennifer was that type of girl."

T: "Without your quick thinking, we probably never would have found out she was that type."

K: "She asked me after you left if I paid for your services."

T: "Oh yea? What did you tell her?"

K: "Told her that I just made sure the sex was amazing, and sent a pic on snapchat every once in a while."

T: "That must be why she added me on there today."

K: "Oh, let me know if she sends you anything good!"

The next few weeks, I was fortunate enough to receive snaps from both Kayli and Jennifer. Usually separate, but I did manage to get them to send me a snap of them both flashing me at the same time once. I had brought up the idea of a threesome, but they both shot it down, saying what happened at the house was the closest that it would happen.

One of the nice things about being a client of Kayli's, either present, past, or future, is that she holds client appreciation events a few times a year. That spring, about a month after our last encounter, she planned one at a pool, renting out the pool for close to 200 people. As the day got closer, Kayli was sending me snaps of different swimsuits, trying to decide what one to wear. Of course, I was the fan of one of the bikinis, a leapord print top that showed off her cleavage, and black bottoms that hugged her waist. I told her that she should tell everybody the party was canceled, and it could just be me and her there.

The day of the event, we showed up with our kids, ate some pizza, and was swimming in the pool. I was trying to keep my eyes off Kayli, but it was hard. Especially since she kept looking towards me and giving me "fuck me" looks with her eyes. My wife was going down one of the water slides with my kids when Jennifer walked up to me. She wasn't swimming, but still looked good and I said hi as she came up. "Hey, when your wife is done, tell her you got to go to the bathroom. Kayli will be waiting for you in the shower area and I'll block the door." That said, she was gone like nothing had happened. I excused myself from my wife, telling her I was going to the bathroom, then I would probably go sit down somewhere. She knows I'm not a big fan of the water like she is, and told me to at least try to enjoy myself, as her and the kids walked back to the slide. I made my way to the bathroom that Jennifer was standing next to and walked in it. Inside, I found Kayli standing in one of the shower areas. She told me that Jennifer and Tara couldn't watch the doors forever, so we had to be quick.

"Does Tara know I'm in here with you?" I asked Kayli as we started to kiss, her hands quickly moving to my groin.

"Maybe." Kayli responded, dropping to her knees and pulling my swim trunks down with it. As her hand started to jack me off, she said, "I may have told her what I was planning on doing in here, and she maybe figured out it was you. Maybe when we're done, you should walk out her door and see her reaction."

Before I could respond, Kayli took me in her mouth, covering my dick with her slobber. I was ready to finish in her mouth when she stood up, turned around, and placed her hands on the shower stall wall. She wiggled her ass at me and said, "hurry and fill me up. I need you inside me." Without hesitation, I pulled down her bikini bottoms and slide my hand up and down her pussy, making sure she was wet enough. After sliding my finger in and out of her a few times, I lined up the tip of my penis with her entrance and pushed in, listening to her moan as I bottomed out in her. Grabbing onto her hips, I quickly starting to pound into her.

"Oh fuck, I've wanted you since the second I saw you tonight. How does it feel knowing both our spouses are here and don't know what we're doing?" She got out in between her moans.

"Fuck, maybe I should send you out there with my cum on your face, see your husband's reaction," I said back to her, causing her to moan. I reached around to her front, still thrusting into her, and fished her tits out of her bikini top. I start to pinch them with my fingers, causing her to bite down on her shoulder to stop from moaning too loud.

"Holy fuck, fuck me harder, make it so I can't walk any more." At her request, I let go of her nipples, leaving them to sway in the open as I grabbed her hips again, pounding into as hard as I could go. Pulling out to my tip, then thrusting back in, harder and faster each time. With her pushing her hips back into me, I was building up quickly, and pushed in deep as my orgasm hit, sending my cum into Kayli's pussy. After I finished, I pulled out, watching as our combined juices landed on the floor of the shower.

As Kayli caught her breath, I said, "sorry, I didn't make you finish." Kayli stood up straight, her breasts still hanging out of her bikini top, and wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing me down into a kiss.

After slipping her tongue into my mouth, she pulled away and said, "I needed you in me, that's good enough for me." We kissed again, and pulled our clothes back on. We decided to slip out of the bathroom using the different doors and Kayli pointed me to the door where Tara was standing guard. As I left the bathroom, I made eye contact with Tara, giving her a head nod, as her mouth dropped in shock.