My Favorite Realtor Ch. 06

Story Info
I make a plan to get both girls in one day.
2.1k words
4.75
6.6k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since I had sex with Jennifer, followed by an intense meet up with Kayli where she had me describe to her what I did to Jennifer. The real estate agents had been incredibly busy and stressed out. They were both telling me on a regular basis that they wanted to meet up for some stress relief, we were just unable to find the time. I kept telling them I would gladly service them both in the same day, even at the same time, if we could just make the time to get together.

With the heat of summer fast approaching, and it being the first summer in our new house, I had been contemplating taking a day off work, sending the kids to daycare, and getting a bunch of yard work done. And maybe have some other fun, as well. I told Kayli and Jennifer my plan and the day I was hoping to take off, telling them to keep their schedule clear. I sent them a group text about it and waited for their response.

Kayli: "I'm down! What kind of time frame are we looking at?"

Throwaway: "Wife leaves for work around 730, she's back home for an hour at noon, then stays at work until 530. I'll pick up the kids at 4. So, got a couple hours in the morning, couple hours in the afternoon."

Jennifer: "Sounds great. I'm in."

K: "Only question now is, who do you want first? Me or Jennifer?"

T: "Why don't you two talk it over and surprise me?"

J: "We can do that."

The next week, my vacation was set and I let the girls know. They both said OK and to just tell them when to come over. The morning of, after my wife and kids took off, I texted them to say it was OK to come over and sat down to wait to see who was first. When my doorbell rang about twenty minutes later, I ran down the stairs to open the door, with Jennifer being on the other end. She excitedly waved to me as I let her in, closing and locking the door behind her.

After giving me a hug and setting her stuff down, she said, "me and Kayli thought it would be smart to give each other a ride. That way, nobody will get suspicious of a strange car parked in your driveway."

I replied, "Smart thinking. How did you two decide that you're first?"

She walked around my living room, sitting down on my couch, and said, "pretty easy, actually. Kayli had a closing this morning and I have a few showings this afternoon. I'll be nice and happy for my showings, and Kayli will get a reward after her closing."

I looked at the blonde, short haired real estate agent, dressed in a grey tank top with her companies logo on it, and black leggings. She was leaning back on my couch with her legs crossed. I walked towards her and sat down on the couch next to her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. She laid her head down on my chest, with her hand on my stomach and closed her eyes as I started to rub her back.

"Hmm...that feels good." She said, leaning up so I could go lower on her back, until my hand was massaging her butt cheeks. I grabbed her ass and used it to pull her over and on top of me, straddling me with her legs. We instantly started to kiss and dry hump, Jennifer wrapping her arms around my neck as I kept mine on her butt. I started to work my hand up her tank top, feeling her soft skin, I rubbed her lower back as we kissed until I grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted it up and over her head, breaking our kiss for a few seconds. I reached up and unhooked her bra, quickly sliding it off her arms and throwing it to the ground. She did the same with my shirt, before going back to furiously kissing me. I raised my hands up to cup her small breasts, squeezing them in my palms. I felt her nipples hardening to my touch and started to pinch and roll them with my fingers.

I bent down a bit, taking her left nipple in my mouth, Jennifer still rocking her hips back and forth on my groin. I gently bite down on it as I sucked it, Jennifer running her fingers through my hair. I switched to her right nipple, tracing it out with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth.

"I don't know what feels better, your mouth on my tits, or your dick between my legs," she said.

I stopped sucking her nipple to say, "my dick will feel a lot better when you get my pants off." She agreed and kneeled on the ground in front of me. I lifted my butt off the couch enough that she could slip her fingers into the hem of my shorts and pull them down. Just like the last two times we've been together, my nearly six inch, thick cock sprung out, smack Jennifer in the face.

"I'm starting to think you like that," I said as she took me in her hands.

"It's a weird kink, but I do like being slapped in the face with a dick." She said before licking my tip with her tongue. "Kayli keeps asking why I don't deep throat you. I told her that you're too thick, but I would try." She took a couple inches into her mouth slowly, her hand wrapping around and rubbing me with a twisting motion. She came back up to my tip before going back down again.

"Want me to help with my hand? See how much you can get down?" I volunteered.

"Nah, but do you want to take a snapchat and send it to Kayli? It'll drive her nuts. Use my phone too." She asked before going back down on me. I grabbed her phone and opened up snapchat. Aiming it down at her, I started filming, watching her small, petite mouth take my thick dick in it. Watching the tip disappear, then a few inches. I could tell she was trying her best, but she couldn't get more then a few inches down before having to come back up for air. As I recorded her, I made sure to tell her how good it felt before ending the video and sending it to Kayli. After bobbing her head down my shaft a few more times, Jennifer stood up and I helped her take both her black leggings and her black thong off, leaving her naked in front of me. She climbed on top of me again, her wet pussy landing on my hard cock.

We made out again as she moved her hand down to my groin, sliding the tip of my dick into her waiting pussy. She broke our kiss as she started to bounce up and down my cock, me holding onto her butt with her arms wrapped around my neck again. After she had gotten used to my size and was bottoming out on me, I started to spank her butt, causing her to moan every time my hand landed on her. I grabbed onto her hips, helping her to bounce up and down on me, and started to push my hips up every time she came down. She let go of her arms around me and nearly feel off the couch, but I caught her.

"Think I got a little too into it there," she said.

I laughed and said, "let's take this into the bedroom." I grabbed her ass cheeks again, and stood up with her wrapping her legs around my waist. She leaned down before we started to walk and grabbed her phone causing my dick to slip out of her pussy, Jennifer lightly kissing my neck as we walked.

"How much farther? Your dick keeps trying to get in...ugh...stop here and put it in, I can't take it!" She moaned out. I was only a few feet from the bedroom but stopped and pushed her up against the hall. I let go with one hand and used the other to slip myself back into her. Pushing her up against the wall, I begun to thrust up into her, her moaning in my ear again how good it felt. Even though Jennifer is pretty small and doesn't weight much, I could only pound her against the wall for a few minutes and eventually had to stop, sliding out of her and putting her on the ground. I picked her back up again, finishing our walk to my bedroom. When I reached the bed, I told her to let go of me, and helped to guide her so she was laying down. I admired her body, her wet pussy, her hard nipples, with her legs lifted off the bed and spread open for me. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to the edge, sliding my dick back into her. With my feet still on the ground, I grabbed her legs to give me something to hold onto as i started to slide back in to her. As I pushed back in, I saw Jennifer reach for her phone.

"Kayli sent back a snap, all it said is more." She told me as I was picking up my pace, my balls slapping against her ass. She told me she was going to film another video, this time holding up the phone so that she was filming my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. After a few thrusts, she handed the phone to me and I got a different view of me pounding into her, including a view of Jennifer's pleasure-filled face. Her moans were getting louder as I went faster and harder into her. I stopped the video, handing it back to Jennifer to send to Kayli. After she did so, I pulled out of her, and joined her on the bed. She moved so she was laying down in the middle of the bed and I climbed on top of her, she helped guide me back into her again, wrapping her legs around me to encourage me to get deep inside her. I grabbed her wrists and put them above her head and held her in place as I started to fuck her again. Her small body squirming under me, I used her arms to help me slide in and out, going deeper and harder and faster with every thrust.

I was getting close and let her know, she said she was too. I asked where she wanted it and she said inside her. I slowed down a bit, let go of her wrist, and made sure I was giving her my full length, going as deep as possible with every thrust. "I'm cumming," Jennifer moaned out, I could feel her juices covering my cock, causing me to orgasm as well. I pushed in deep, using small hip thrusts to shoot everything I had into her.

Rolling off her, I watched as Jennifer got up, and went to use my bathroom. When she came back and laid back down next to me, she said, "Kayli said she's so turned on and can't wait for her turn. Let's send her a finished snap." She laid her head back on my chest, taking a post-orgasm selfie of us, then sent it off to Kayli.

"You didn't use snapchat for that one?" I asked her. "Nope, got a secret folder I'm going to save that one in." She replied back. "Speaking of secrets, I need something," I said, as I climbed out of bed and walked to the living room. Jennifer followed me in there and watched as I picked up her leggings, pulling her black thong off it. "These are mine for now." I told her, as I threw her leggings to her.

"And what are you going to do with them?" She asked as she pulled her leggings on.

"Make you earn them back," I told her as she put her bra and tank top back on.

"How am I supposed to do that?" She told me, handing my clothes to me.

"Don't know, guess you gotta find out," I said as I put my clothes on.

"I'm up for a good challenge. Kayli just texted that she'll be here in ten to pick me up."

I sat down on the couch and invited Jennifer to join me. We spent the next fifteen minutes making out and cuddling, until we were interrupted by Kayli honking her horn. I walked Jennifer to the door, kissing her goodbye. "Tell Kayli I'll be ready for her soon." I said, waving hi to Kayli as Jennifer walked out my door.

She turned back around to me, giving me one more kiss and said, "Kayli told me I'm supposed to tell you she'll have a surprise for you this afternoon."