My Favorite Realtor Ch. 05

Story Info
My first hook up with Jennifer, plus another with Kayli.
2.6k words
4.78
6.5k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did Tara say to you after I came walking out of the bathroom?" It was the day after Kayli and I had sex in the shower stall at her client appreciation pool party. She had her two co-workers, Tara and Jennifer guard the doors for us. Jennifer was in on it, but this was the first time Tara found out about Kayli's personal stress reliefer. Kayli was in the middle of two showings and I had just gotten off work. As we did whenever we could, we had met up in a random parking lot to say hi to each other.

"She couldn't believe it. I made her promise not to tell your wife and that we would share you with her if she wanted to. I think she's still in shock tho. Especially after Jennifer told her how good you are," the beautiful real estate agent told me. As we talked my phone went off and I glanced at the text. "Jennifer just texted me. Said she's stressed and wants to know when we can meet," I said. "Is that the first time she's texted you?" Kayli asked me.

"Yeah, for something like that. We've texted before and I've helped her get off over a text, but first time she's wanted to meet up." I replied back.

Kayli then told me that she had to get to her next showing, and leaned up to kiss me. As she got in her car, she said, "when you do meet up with Jennifer, I expect to hear all the details!" And with that, she was gone.

As a member of Kayli's real estate team, one of Jennifer's main responsibilities was to host open houses for homes they were selling. As we were trying to figure out when we could meet up, she suggested doing something on a Saturday, the day she hosted the open houses. The house she was showing that Saturday was no longer occupied, and I suggested using it.

J: "Hmmm...that could work. The owner told me to stay as long as needed. We could make it really fun, pull my car into the garage and do it in the backseat."

T: "Not a fan of the floor or counters like last time?"

J: "I'm a fan of it anywhere. I just don't want to get caught or forget to clean the mess and have somebody else see it."

T: "That's half the fun."

J: "Guess we'll see where we end up. What would you like me to wear?"

We spent the rest of that day texting each other different ideas of what to do, where to do it, and what she was going to wear. That Saturday morning, she texted me a few pictures, one of the skirt she was going to wear, along with the button down blouse, another of the blue thong she would have on, and a third picture of her actually dressed. Jennifer also sent me a snapchat video of her getting dressed, telling me she couldn't wait for me to take her clothes off.

I showed up to the home a few minutes before the open house ended. There was one family still inside the house, talking to Jennifer about it when I walked in. Jennifer greeted me like I was a potential buyer, and I showed myself around the house as she walked the family out the door, closing and locking it behind them.

"Welcome! Want a tour?" She said laughingly.

"No thanks, only tour I want is one of your body," I said in reply, taking her in my arms and pulling her to be. I planted a kiss on her lips as I grabbed her butt and picked her up. Jennifer wrapped her legs around me and I could feel her skirt pushing against me. Carrying her, I walked us into the kitchen and sat her down on the counter.

As I kneeled on the ground in front of her, she said, "I've been wet for the last half hour thinking of you coming over." I stuck my head up under her skirt, kissing her legs until I reached her groin. Encountering her blue thong, I pulled it down and off her legs, stuffing it in my pocket.

"If you're a good girl, you'll get these back later," I told her as I went back under her skirt. With her pussy now exposed, I begun to lick it, sticking my tongue in every few licks. With her moaning on the counter above me, I found her clit and gently sucked on it. I went back to tongue fucking her and after a few minutes, she had her hand on my head and was humping my face, until she clinched her legs around me, and screamed that she was cumming. I drank and licked up her juices, then stood up from under her skirt.

She jumped down off the counter and turned to look at it. "I told you I didn't want to leave a mess!" She said, punching me in the arm. "You're lucky I didn't. Now, let's go and take care of you." She grabbed me by the hand and lead me to the garage of the house through a side door in the kitchen. She had parked her car in there. She opened up the garage door, and then unlocked her car door.

"Don't want to accidentally kill us or overheat us. Front seat or back seat?" She asked me. I opened up the backseat door and gestured for her to climb in. Instead, she jumped on me, wrapping her body around me, kissing my lips, until I fell into the car. Sitting in the backseat of her SUV, with my feet dangling out, I watched Jennifer stand up straight and start to remove her skirt, kicking it, along with her shoes off. Looking me in the eyes, she started to unbutton her blouse, pulling it open and taking it off, leaving her in just a bra. She reached back, unhooked the bra, and took it off. Seeing her completely naked body for the first time, I was amazed. Her small, A cup breasts fit her skinny body, her shaved mound glistening in the light of the garage. She ran her hands up and down her body, softly squeezing her breasts, before walking towards me.

The blonde, cut short, haired real estate agent squatted in front of me and reached up to pull my pants and underwear down in one motion. Just like the first time we were together, my nearly six inch, thick cock sprung out and smacked her in the face. She took it in her hands, both hands wrapping around it and started to jerk me off, her mouth moving towards my tip. She flicked her tongue out, softly licking the pre-cum off my tip before taking me in her mouth. With just the head of my cock in her mouth, both her hands still jacking me off, and her eyes laser focused on me, I was getting close and warned her.

She stood up and told me to climb into the chair. I did so as she jumped in as well, throwing her leg over me so she was sitting on my lap, facing me. We started to kiss as she rubbed her wet pussy on top of my dick. Reaching down, she took me in her hand again, pointed me straight up, and slide her pussy down my cock, moaning as I filled her up. We kissed again as she wrapped her arms around my neck, but broke the kiss when she started to rock her hips. I kissed Jennifer's neck, causing her to moan in my ear, reaching behind her to grab her butt, helping her rock back and forth on my member.

It's lucky Jennifer was so short and she had a good sized SUV, because she was able to lift her hips off me and then slide back down my shaft without hitting her head. When she started to, I slide down the seat a bit, giving her more room and causing her to lay down more on me. I rubbed my hands up her back, pressing her small tits into my chest.

"Oh God, you feel so good." Jennifer moaned as she continued to slide her pussy up and down my hard cock.

I agreed with her, telling her how good she felt. I grabbed her ass again, this time pushing my hips up to thrust into her as she rode me. She started to moan louder in my ear, her hips moving faster and harder, slamming my hard member into her.

"I'm so close to cumming, are you?" She asked me, her breathing getting quicker and quicker.

"Yes, I am." I replied back, pushing my hips up faster and harder to stay with her pace.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!!!" She screamed, her pussy clinching against my cock. I wrapped my arms around her back, pulled her in close and exploded inside her. She started to kiss me furiously as I filled her with my cum. When we were both done, she gave me one more soft kiss and climbed out of the car. I joined her and we both gathered up our clothed and got dressed.

"Excuse me, but I believe you have something that is mine," Jennifer said. I reached into the pocket of my shorts and pulled out her blue thong.

I held it up and said, "this? Were you a good enough girl to get them back?" She reached for them but I held them up out of her reach.

"After the way I just rode you, I think I was." She said, trying to grab them.

"I don't know, that's pretty naughty, riding a married man inside a house you're trying to sell." I smiled at her as I moved them out of her reach.

Giving up on reaching for them, she said, "well, what can I do to earn them back?"

I looked at the thong in my hand and said, "I'm just teasing you, here you go," and I held them out to her.

She didn't grab them and instead said, "after that teasing, you better be putting them back on me." I smiled again and kneeled on the ground in front of her. I lifted up her right leg and slide her thong onto them, then lifted up her left leg and did the same thing. I pulled the thong up to her knees and then stood up, pulling the thong up the rest of the way. Once on, I grabbed her butt again before pulling her skirt back down. We kissed and hugged again before saying bye and leaving the house.

A few days later, Kayli texted me a spot to meet her at after I got off work. It was a store front for a contractor that she worked with often to provide services for her clients. When I arrived at the store, Kayli was waiting outside the door and I got out of my car and greeted her. "What are we doing here?" I asked as she opened the door for us to go in. She shut and locked the door behind her and turned to face me. The store was super small, with some carpet samples taking up most room. It looked like there was a warehouse off to the side, but it was empty besides us two as far as I could tell.

"Jennifer told me what you two did on Saturday and I've been wanting you ever since. These guys are on vacation and asked me to open it up for a delivery today and I figured I could put it to other uses too," the black haired real estate agent told me as she dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled my shorts and underwear down and wrapped her hand around my quickly growing cock. She jacked me off until I was hard enough and then put me in her mouth. Sucking on my dick, she started to bob her head up and down as I grew to my full length. When I was there, she took her mouth off me, but kept jacking me off.

"Tell me about it. I heard it all from her, but I want to know your side." She said before going back to blowing me. I started to describe how I first ate Jennifer out on the counter, then her stripping for me in the garage. When I told Kayli about Jennifer taking off her blouse and bra and the frist time I saw her tits, Kayli stopped blowing me and took off her green tank top and black sports bra.

She squeezed her breasts together and pinching her nipples and asked, "whose do you like better? Mine or hers?"

I played it smart telling her that both of them were beautiful and their tits were amazing. Kayli went back to bobbing her head up and down my shaft and I told her about Jennifer blowing me, nearly getting me to cum. One of Kayli's hands was wrapped around my cock, jacking me off along with her mouth, but as I told her about Jennifer climbing into the car with me, and starting to ride me, I saw Kayli reach her other hand down and unbutton the jean shorts she was wearing. I started to describe how Jennifer's pussy felt, how the car was the perfect height for her to ride me, how her tits felt pressed against my chest, how squeezable her ass was, and I saw Kayli slip a hand down her pants, trying her best to make circles around her clit.

The closer I got to me and Jennifer cumming together, the faster Kayli was moving her mouth up and down, swallowing me deeper each time. She removed her hand from me, used it to pull her shorts and underwear down, and quickly started to finger herself. After I finished telling her about me and Jennifer orgasming together, Kayli released me, stood up, and turned around. She pulled her shorts the rest of the way down and placed her hands on one of the carpet sample displays. As she spread her legs, I got the hint and walked up behind her, holding my dick in my hand and lining it up with her entrance. I pushed in, going all the way in with one push, grabbed her hips, and started pounding away on her. With one hand on her hip, I reached around with my other hand and started to squeeze her breasts, rolling her nipple in my fingers.

As I slide in and out of her, she removed one of her hands from the display and reached down to start rubbing her clit.

"Are you going to cum with me?" I asked, feeling myself build up.

"Yes, God, fuck, yes! I'm cumming!" She yelled back, nearly collapsing onto the ground. I held on tight, both to her hip and to her breast and pushed in as deep as I could and shot my cum into her. Holding on, no longer moving, I could feel my cock pumping out everything it had inside her. When I was done, I pulled out and she turned around to face me.

"Too bad you didn't keep her panties. You could have added mine to your collection," she said as we got dressed.

"Maybe," I replied back. "But, you had yours off before I could even touch you down there."

"I told you, hearing how you fucked her made me want you," she said, finding a mirror to adjust her hair.

"I just need to find a way to fuck you both in the same day, steal both of yours panties then."

She walked up and gave me a short kiss before saying, "I'm sure we could make that work."