All Comments on 'My Favorite Vampire Movie'

by ElleEvn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a six. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed, wish Steve had been a real vamp. I would not have changed the ending other than you seeing two marks on you neck the next day and realizing who Steve was.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 2 years ago

Whew! What an amazing story, I'd intended it as o ly a warm-up but it ended up becoming the main event! I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it, and would have loved to play in it. Had me leaking cum all over. Would be so fun to play any of the men's parts.

GschladtGschladtover 2 years ago

This is the hottest story I've read in a long while. Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is a spectacular story. Well written and very descriptive. Loved it and would love to live it, all of it.

AgielAgielover 2 years ago

That was a good fun read. I was smiling all the way through. I don’t know if that was what you intended.

A handful of silly mistakes but nowhere near the amount I’ve seen in many other stories. Good job for a first submission.

I came here because I read your comment in Author’s Hangout. I would suggest you put a link to this story (and future ones) in your signature. It will provide a direct line to the story. I googled your name and the title and had some difficulty finding you.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 2 years ago

Megan is hot. Thanks for the story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous