My Feather Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty's eyes flashed open and she bit her lip grinning and nodding. Fuck, every time I think it can't get any better Betty just blows me away!

I think I actually ran to the bedroom, grabbed my phone and came right back with her new plug. Betty had wiped her ass a little and was in the middle of lubing her ass for her plug as I stepped back in.

Taking a few pictures of her reaching back to spread her cheeks for the plug, her rosebud almost winking in anticipation. Then I had a thought, I flipped the camera to movie. Looking down as I brought the plug to her ass. Seeing her ass spread around it as I pushed, holding and teasing just a little as I enjoyed working her ass a bit and listening to Betty groan as I did.

Definitely Hank's SLUT! Cleansing and getting filled. Staying bent over as he plugs me and takes pictures of me waiting and willing for him to do it! The only thing better would be if he could fill my cunt and spray my boobs before he shoves that wonderful dick down my throat!

Pulling back a bit to get the whole picture of her holding her cheeks spread above her gaping pussy, coming close again to a close up of her inflamed pussy, her inner lips almost purple, her juices dripping from her lips on one side and running down her thighs on the other. Oh, and the way she had her hips cocked.

I couldn't help myself, I reached out and ran my finger up the inside of her thigh to claim some of that sweetness. Betty squeaked and jumped and turned open mouthed, then grinned and pulled herself against me trapping my limp cock against her bare mound. Grinning from inches away as she watched me clean her juices from my finger.

"I might have to wear my stockings just to keep from dripping all the way to my ankles tonight."

I just smiled at that thought.

"But that means we'll have to peel them off in the shower when we get home."

I just wrapped my arms around Betty and held her tight as she ground her mound against me as we enjoyed a nice tongue battle. Betty pulled back nipping at the tip of my nose, "So where are you going to put the next one tonight? Puss or boobs?"

I can't get them all at once, but I will get them all before the night is over!

I put my hand behind her head to pull her lips to mine as my other went to her ass, cupping and squeezing while bumping her new plug. Feeling Betty tremble under my hands, I tried to suck the very breath out of her.

Then I was being pushed to the shower to rinse while her highness began working on her hair, and it took her the whole time I was showering, drying off, and getting dressed for Betty to get it just right. But WOW! I did chuckle though when she pulled on her jeans and one of my muscle t-shirts to head out. That fancy hair do above her nice lumps of soft nipple trying to poke through my t-shirt is mesmerizing. Her dress and other things in her dress bag over her arm.

The ride to work was a different kind of orneriness, Betty positioned herself leaning against the door, her jeans unzipped and folded back showing her shaved mound, me knowing her lips were just below what I could see. Slipping one hand up inside her t-shirt to cup and play just hidden from view as the other was tracing the edge of her other nipple round and round and round.

It had been less than an hour since I had ravaged her ass, but I was firming up at her teasing like that. I dropped her at the employee entrance before I changed my mind and took her to the back corner of the lot and ravaged her again.

I was a little nervous heading to the ladies changing room, memories of the teasing my little boobs got in the locker room in high school. But coming in to a scene more like the back stage scenes in Burlesque than a high school locker room. Finding a relatively quiet corner to hang up my bag and strip my top off to go do my make up. Purposely doing the opposite of what Hank said, and giggling at the reality of it at the same time.

'You can tell what part of a woman's body she likes the least by what she takes off last. If she doesn't like her tits her bra comes off last. If it's her butt it's the panties, etc. etc., same with padding.'

So here I am leaning over the counter in front of the mirror, my little boobs on display, while all these gorgeous women are doing the same. Big and small boobs. High and proud to a few pairs that would give you a black eye if they got to swinging. I slapped Hank once for saying that, but it was still funny.

It was getting close to shift time and they were all scurring for the last bit of uniform. Pulling corsets up and getting boobs settled. Bloomers over thongs, and a few that were proudly commando under them. Wonder if any of them ever went to work with a plug in their ass? I nearly lost it when the redhead next to me put her corset on. Now I will neither confirm nor deny ever having stuffed my bra, but DAMN!

Hank would have been teasing me for years if he saw me do what this girl did. She wasn't much bigger than me, a decent B at least, but when she pulled that corset up her little mounds looked more like the tops of a pair of big C cups the way she had the push up padded!

I got my stuff out just as the last of the girls were leaving. I might be a little late, but changing here at work with my new plug in my ass would be a bit more than I was ready for yet.

Mmmmm, but when I turned my butt to the mirror I just giggled. Maybe I should have 'Hank's slut' printed on the plug instead of tattooed over my bare puss. It looked soooo slutty spreading my cheeks like that!

And the way it felt when I sat on it to put my stockings on was AMAZING! Totally different than riding over in my jeans. Working my stockings back and forth with each leg and I was already gathering my juices in the elastic.

I was just getting ready to put the dress on when I saw it, a spool of red thread on the edge of the closed seamstress window. I had seen all the pierced nipples and pussies as the girls were getting dressed, and Hank said he didn't think my nipples would look that good pierced. And even if I didn't want to agree, it wouldn't take much weight to make my puffy nipples sag. But decorated was still a possibility.

I cut off two decent pieces and turned to the mirror, my nipples hardening at what I was thinking of doing. Taking one and laying it across the top of the tip of my nipple, then down and around, under and back up to the top. Feeling the tightness of it around the tip of my nipple instantly made them ache. Imagining Hank sitting across from me stroking his lovely dick as he watched me tease him in one of the changing rooms!

Getting the string nice and snug around my nipple, jiggling my boob a bit by tugging on the string, enjoying myself before tying it in a small bow. Going to have to use a little more thread next time for a nice big bow! Looking over myself in the mirror, I could already see my stockings catching my cum running from my puss. The huge spreader plug in my ass, bows on my nipples and fancy hair and makeup. The only thing missing would be one of those toys like Linda had in my puss and I could be in one of those old fashioned porn movies! And she did tell me where she got it!

I did finally quit day dreaming and put my dress on, and yes if I moved just right my boob was on display from the side, and fully exposed when I rotated my waist and hips. What will Hank do when I lean back in front of him tonight?

Oh fuck I hadn't thought of this! It wasn't bad in bare feet or my flats, but putting on even my low heals gave my hips just enough swing that every step was making the silk lining of the dress move back and forth over my tied up nipples!

I reached into my own dress and ran my fingertips across them standing out. Yup, Hank's next load was going to be ALL OVER my boobs! Mmmmm, and the looks I was getting walking over to the gaming floor made me ACHE!

I clocked in a little early and headed for the gaming floor expecting quite a night. Man oh man, I was NOT disappointed. Unless it was part of the outfit I don't think there was a bra on a customer in the house, and probably the same for panties. I grinned to myself not seeing any hint of panty lines. Lots of leg and nipple points showing, and more side tit than I ever thought was possible. Kind of a comical juxtaposition to the guys in their tuxes.

I was strolling around and found Claude and Don just outside the high roller area taking the scene in. I was just going to go up and say high when their eyes and several others locked onto something behind me. I turned to see an absolute vision walking up behind me.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! If watching Betty give herself an enema was the sluttiest thing I had ever seen, the vision walking up to me was the most elegant! Think Jessica Rabbit with smaller tits but with only a bit of a dip in the neck line between the cups, and most of her side bared. And the loveliest shift in the top from side to side as she walked drawing your attention DIRECTLY to her chest. Good thing my smock covered my pants, I had the mother of all hard ons watching her.

Betty walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she rubbed her pussy against me. "Do you know how bad I want to drop to my knees and suck you off right now?" she whispered as she broke the kiss.

I hung my head and groaned as she walked away, that is until I had to turn and watch her ass wigging with her step, a nice bit of stockinged leg appearing in the slit with every step.

I heard Claude and Don chuckle beside me. "How you ever convinced a class woman like that to marry a guy like you we will never know," Claude said.

I smiled as they chuckled again, that is until Don's wife rolled her eyes and swatted at his shoulder.

It's the other way around, I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have Hank and him letting me show off. Ravaging my body and driving that luscious dick in me any where he can!

I made the rounds, catching a few calls, but this looked to be one of those years when thankfully most everything behaved itself. Enjoying the ladies already enjoying the evening in the skimpy outfits, lots more cleavage and stockings than usual!

I came up behind Betty working in high roller again, "You look absolutely stunning."

Betty backed into me wiggling her butt against my hard on giggling, "It's not too much?"

"You look in your element here in high roller. A perfect setting for you."

Betty turned to look over her shoulder at me, "Um Hank?"

"Hmmm?" putting my hands on her hips and wanting to put them somewhere else.

"You remember when I said accidentally on purpose?"

"Uh huh."

"Look down."

I looked down seeing the tops of her tits, then almost came in my pants. I felt Betty's hips moving around my cock and her dress pivoted forward and her entire chest came into view.

"Oh fuck you are evil woman, doing that when I can't bend you over and ravage you."

"No, evil would be telling you I'm already wet to my knees even with the stocking tops. That or telling you I am going to suck you off at first break and make you cum all over my boobs like you did yesterday out at the house."

"It's a good thing we have tomorrow off woman. You're going to be bowlegged for days."

"Covered in cum too I hope?"

I tried to nip at her shoulder as she skipped away giggling to go help a customer.

But I did make her day near midnight. I grabbed two of the champagne flutes and a can of sprite. Aida gave us a bit of an eye when she saw us drinking from the flutes at midnight, but I just held up the can of sprite smiling just before I turned Betty's back to the change bank, taking advantage of it blocking the camera as I groped her ass and kissed her.

I wasn't sure about kissing her while on the floor, but Don and his wife nearby, and of course Randolph and Madeline on the other side of us made it just right. Made me wish every night was New Years Eve.

We even got Randolph to snap a picture of us, and he had to look again so I would bet Betty did the little turn to let a bit of tit show. She showed me the picture later, and yes most of her tit was visible. I couldn't be sure with how light her pink nipple was, but I thought I saw just a bit of puffy areola showing too!

Mmmmmm, but first break. Now, it was more like one thirty before Aida let someone free for Betty to take her first break, but then Betty was getting such compliments on her dress it kinda rubbed Aida wrong. How Aida managed to make floor manager in a flashy casino being such a prim and proper woman was a conundrum all of its own.

Oh but lunch time! I was in our storage room and I heard heels on the floor. I opened the door just in time to see Betty pushing me right back through the door. I was pushed backwards and around the corner before Betty lifted her dress and kneeled in front of me. Then I wished every dress she owned was like this one. She grabbed the sides and folded it down baring her entire chest all at once.

My aching cock was yanked out of my pants and attacked by the hottest slut in the universe. All dressed to the nines and then bared for my personal enjoyment. Bobbing away on my cock with skirt up around her waist and top folded down leaving nothing to the imagination.

Mmmmm, but when I looked down I saw something that sent me over the edge, Betty had tied little red bows on the tips of her soft pillowy nipples. As I reached down and tugged on one seeing it pull on the tip of her nipple, I just lost it as Betty screamed around my cock. Jamming me to the edge of her throat and grabbing my ass to pump the first bit down her throat before pulling back and shooting my cum all over her tits like she did this morning.

God could I just go back to work like this? Hank's cum all over me, boobs bare so he can reach out and tug on the strings on my nipples? I didn't think they would affect me like that, but Hank tugging on my nipples as he came in my mouth just went like a lightning bolt straight to my puss!

Betty sagged back against the bases, still on her knees spread lewdly in front of me, head tipped back putting her chest even more on display, my cum all over her tits and dripping from those little red bows! Glancing down at her wet thighs and gaping pussy I couldn't control myself.

I slipped to my knees and used the last bit of strength I had to lift her to the pad on the stands, doing the best I could to keep her dress up around her waist and sat on the floor between her spread thighs.

And I couldn't help myself. I got my cell phone out and hit the camera button, flipping it to movie. I scooted back a bit to get the whole slutty picture of her laid out like that, then got closer for a wonderful shot of her cum soaked stockings, her gaping inflamed pussy.

Should we get a poster made of Hank's slut for his birthday? Laid out like this for him?

Continuing up to her dress obviously folded down, my cum splattered all over her belly and tits, even a few dribbles on her chin and nose. The little smile when she looked directly into the camera and licked the dribble of cum from her lip. "Mmmmmmm," Betty hummed as she closed her eyes.

Mmmmm, but my nose reminded me my dessert was waiting for me too. I slid down and put my hands on the inside of Betty's thighs lifting and separating her legs a little. Betty was totally exhausted to be of much assistance. Taking nice licks in her spread pussy, giving her clit a little flick from time to time, making her jump a little.

OH FUCK YESSSSS

"Mmmmm, I wish I could see you do that..." I heard from above me.

Well it's not like I could hold the camera and do this one handed, and we didn't have an old chair with the big arms I could hook her legs on. I looked around quick, and then I saw them. They might be a little long, but it was worth a shot.

We had a pair of short straps we used when moving a few of the bigger machines, and my mind said they might be about the right length. I managed to stand and stagger over to them hanging on a hook and return to Betty. She gave me a look when I lifted her head and put the big strap behind her neck. Then she giggled and dribbled when I put her feet up in the loops on the end like a gynecologist's table.

"Oh now I really am your slut," as she let her knees flop out lifting her feet just a bit as everything took tension.

"Mmmm, but very delicious." I began lowering myself to her spread thighs and pussy.

"Camera." Betty sighed pointing to her crotch on display.

Does this make me a super slut wanting to see how much of a slut I look like for Hank? YES!

I stepped back starting the movie camera again, then slowly moved closer bringing the camera to her thigh pointed right at her pussy. I did my best to keep it aimed there as I kneeled down and then brought my other hand to her lips to spread them even wider.

Betty let out a low groan as I spread and lifted her lips to let her clit pop out, and heard a soft 'oh fuck' when I nibbled on her clit. I licked and nibbled and sucked on her pussy, pulling back every so often to make sure I still had the camera pointed at her pussy.

Sitting back a bit looking at the screen as I slipped two fingers into her pussy, Betty started rolling her hips a little in anticipation. Feeling her clench on my fingers as I found her g-spot, she grabbed her thighs when I went to work on her clit again. Then she practically slapped her own face to cover her mouth as she began cumming. I made sure to bump the plug in her ass hard a few times as I drove in, nipping on her clit when I did.

I let Betty come down slow, watching her legs come down as far as the straps would let them, then her knees flopping out making her hips rotate a little just putting her inflamed pussy on display. I did feel the need to rescue some of that cum dribbling from her pussy before it made a mess on the pad though. Betty just snickered.

Going to have to figure out a way to do this on a regular basis. Laid back and spread for Hank. Ready for him to take me any way he wants. EVERY way he wants.

Betty stood up, shaking her hips to let her skirt settle, wiped a bit of cum from her cleavage and then flipped the front of the dress back up and she was ready to go. I was still standing there with my cock hanging out grinning at watching her do it.

We didn't have a chance to get together on late break with the vagaries of New Years Eve scheduling, but Betty was on cloud nine with the attention she was getting. A nice change from the woman that felt she had to cover up last year.

All these people looking at me... WOW!

Last year I was dreaming of being one of the feather girls. I might not be as skimpily dressed, but I can let a lot more show now than I ever would have thought I could.

I chuckle to myself, thinking back to wishing for a little bigger hair brush to use on my ass when HE wasn't around. Now I'm walking around all fancied up with Hanks load in my ass and this lovely plug keeping it in and spreading my cheeks with every step.

Feeling it twist with every step, wanting Hank to yank it out and fill me again, or bend me over and fill my puss to overflowing. I had to catch myself starting to slip my hand in the top of the dress to catch a bit of his cum dripping down my boob.

And Hank letting me flash my boobs, showing my body off. I had to clamp my thighs and close my eyes as just the thought started a little orgasm through me, opening my eyes to Madeline grinning at me doing it.

I stepped between Randolph and Madeline, leaning over at the waist. "So how is your evening going tonight?" I asked Madeline letting my top drop slightly away from my chest.

Randolph ogled a bit of boob, and Madeline chuckled at him doing it. "Not too bad, Randy is up so I'm having a tough time dragging him home."

I pivoted my hips letting my top drop well clear of my boobs while looking at Madeline. Randy gulped. "Yeah, I know what you mean. If we weren't on the clock I'd be dragging Hank off to bed."

1...345678