My Feather Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself, "Mmmmm, you're onery." I turned back straight, her hand only lightly trapped. "Good thing I don't have to lean back." I leaned back and the top, strapped more on my waist, pivoted the top well away from my boobs.

Madeline snickered as she slipped her other hand in to cup both boobs. "Randy probably just came allll over Caroline's boobs watching us," she whispered in my ear as she rolled my nipples between her fingers.

The image of Randolph cumming on Caroline's boobs flashed in my mind. I cupped the dress over her hands cupping my boobs and came just a little thinking about Hank's hot cum on my boobs. "But I might have to practice that move just in case." Could I get away with it? Would Hank freak out if I twisted and flashed my boobs at work?

I pulled away, feeling Madeline's hands drag across my boobs. "Should I try the other one on?"

"Did you find the under liner?"

"No," grinning at her over my shoulder as she undid the catches. I heard her giggle at the thought.

I stepped out of the dress facing the camera, groping and squeezing my boobs like I had just taken a tight bra off. Eat your heart out Randolph!

I slipped the striped dress on, but it wasn't going to even come close without modifying. Hanging on my shoulder it covered the lower part of my boobs, but left my mound right down to my slit exposed and the crack of my ass showing in back. Lift it enough to cover my puss and ass and it cut off just below my nipples.

Madeline ran her fingers under my boobs as I held it up, "Somehow I think the guys would vote for it just like it is."

"Ya think!" I slipped it off and we flipped through the rest of the dresses not bothering to put anything on, my puss tingling at the thought of Randolph looking at me while Caroline played with his dick, maybe even getting him to cum again as I wiggled my butt at the camera?, But I didn't find anything I liked that was even close to fitting so we were done for the day. There was a lot of touching and caressing by Madeline, and I responded a little. Making my puss quiver and dribble thinking about Randolph watching us, seeing Madeline caress my boobs and butt.

I even smiled at him through the camera before I kissed Madeline's shoulder and cupped and jiggled her big boobs a few times. Wonder what he would have done if he had been watching me eat Madeline's puss the other night

Mmmm, what would Hank do if he saw me cupping another woman's boobs? Would he watch me play with Tarra or Ebi? Would I want him to?

I think Madeline was kinda hoping for a continuation of what we started the other night. But take out the intensity of watching Randolph make her cum under her dress right in front of us and the spark just wasn't there.

Madeline realized that we were kinda winding down. Putting the dresses in a bag, we started slipping our clothes back on. Caroline coming back in with a grin and smudged lipstick!

She walked me to the door, Madeline's driver was taking me home. I looked on purpose this time, and yes I could see right up her skirt in the reflection, and no there was no thong this time. Caroline gave me a quick peck on the cheek instead of a 'cheek' kiss. "Come back soon Miss Betty," she said with a grin. I grinned as well, I thought I got a nice whiff of cum on her breath to go along with the little dribble she missed in her cleavage!

The next twenty three minutes were torture. Sitting there with a squishy puss remembering the first time Hank shot all over my boobs. We pulled in and I got out without waiting for the driver. Hank was on the little tractor mowing, in just his shorts, body glistening in the sun.

I was stripping as soon as I dropped the dresses on the deck, walking towards Hank. Dropping to my knees while crooking my finger to Hank. He grinned and shut the tractor off, walking to me with a grin.

"Enjoy your time at... FUUUUCCCKKKK!!"

I didn't give him time to complete what he was saying. I think I might have ripped his shorts getting them down, but that dick is MINE!

Mmmmmmmm, that lovely salty sweaty taste of Hank. Feeling every little bit of him as I take him as deep as I can. Up and down and around, sucking and stroking like his slut. His sluuuuu...

I grinned at Betty walking out to where I was mowing, a woman on a mission. She wasn't 'stripping' for effect, she was shucking her top and skirt as fast as she could, kneeling and beckoning me to her. You think she had fun over at Randolph and Madeline's?

I'm not sure I even had stopped when Betty yanked my shorts down and without even a 'hello', promptly inhaled my cock before they had cleared my knees. Jamming me into her mouth and trying to get me down her throat, stroking what she couldn't get in.

I was going to try and hold out, but a hot babe screaming around your cock cumming kinda short circuits that idea. I grabbed the top of her head and detonated, the first few shots going straight down her throat, but that was all.

Betty pulled back and kept stroking me like she was going to wear my skin off, aiming me back and forth across her tits as her other hand was going to town on her pussy. Stroking me as long as she could, but when I began to drop off she flopped back still cumming and convulsing as I dribbled the last of my cum on her belly.

Mmmmm, now this is the life. Sprawled out in the sunshine with Hank's cum on my boobs. I wiped some of it from my cleavage and swallowed it down. Only after licking my finger clean the second time did I realize I had used the finger I had in my puss the first time. I snickered as I dipped my finger in my dribbling puss then wiped some more of Hank's cum from my chest. SLUUUUUTTT!!

I was thinking about kneeling down and continuing her orgasm as her finger slipped from her, but the electric company truck was coming down the driveway. I pulled my shorts up and left Betty lying naked and cum covered in the tall grass to catch her breath.

You know, if it wasn't for taking the chance of pissing the electric company off I would have done that myself. Clip the security seal, pop the meter, take the insulator clips off, pop the meter back in and a new cover seal and we had electricity.

We turned back to his truck and he suddenly lost his speech. I grinned, knowing Betty has that effect on me too. Of course it had nothing to do with the fact she had her clothes draped over her arm. I wonder if she even noticed my cum splattered on her chest, or hers dribbling down her thighs, as she went up the stairs and bent over to pick up the dress bags before walking inside.

This is our place now. I'm going to do just like Linda does, no clothes at home unless I have to. She said Gregory brings her mail right up to the porch, I wonder if he'll bring mine up too?!

I did chuckle though when she told me about the FedEx lady. She leaves a sticker on the door and then honks. If Linda is dressed she comes out of her truck with the package. If she's naked she drives off like she didn't even see her. The cute UPS guy just stands there with a grin!

I came in to find Betty flushing air from the kitchen sink, "The AC is blowing hot air."

I kept on walking up behind her, letting my hand fall in the center of her ass. "Yes Dear," I said as I let my finger dip down between her cheeks. Betty groaned as she dropped her head and stuck her butt out spreading her legs slightly to let me have access to her dribbling pussy.

I should have 'Hank's slut' tattooed over my puss.

If Betty hadn't just drained me I would have grabbed her ass and bent her over further to give her a good fucking. But I did smile at her soft moans as I ran my finger up and down between her wet lips, and the little gasp when I pulled it out. She had this little smile when she looked over her shoulder at my cleaning her juices from my finger.

"Hank?" she said softly as she closed her eyes.

"Mmmmm?' I responded still cleaning her juices from my finger.

"Did you bring home the tools to trim my new plug?"

"Uh huh," my finger dropping from my mouth to look at her bent over the counter.

"Will I be able to wear it tonight to work?" bending her knees and swaying her lovely ass.

"Uh... yeah."

"Okay," standing up and pulling her shorts up and groping me as she walked out. "We need to get going, we have to be up a bit earlier tonight."

"What for?"

"A girl's got to have time to prepare for New Year's Eve."

I shook my head and groaned as I followed a wiggling, jiggling ass out to the truck.

When we got back to the room I wasn't stripped as I half expected to be. Instead Betty handed me her new plug and then stripped and bent over the corner of the bed and began flipping through the TV channels.

I chuckled and went back out to the truck to grab my snips and the sandpaper, after giving her ass a good squeeze that is. A few trial runs later following some lines on the base of the plug, decoration or intent I'll never know, and I had it trimmed to Betty's satisfaction.

Of course I was a bit ornery. The first trim wasn't enough, but it made her bend forward just a bit and was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I made like I trimmed it a little more and had her stand and try and walk with it in a second time. FUCK THAT LOOKS HOT WITH HER TRYING TO WALK WITH HER BUTT STICKING OUT!

Fuuuuck. I might have to get another one of these. The way Hank looks at my ass sticking out like this is making me about ready to dribble! Feels like it's almost ready to pop out when I walk. The new plug is trying to pull out a little as well as twisting with every step before my ass sucks it back in.

Even though I don't want him to, he's going to have to take a little more off the edges for me to wear it to work. And the way his dick twitches as he pulls it out and puts it in, I should have cleansed beforehand so he could give me a good filling NOW!

Mmmmm, but even when I had it trimmed to something she could stand, it was still the hottest, sluttiest, wildest, thing I had ever seen. That big flat hourglass shaped base digging into her cheeks both locking the plug between them and spreading them at the same time. Not as far as the picture on the box, but definitely enough for her pussy to be on the edge of opening all on its own.

YES HANK! Fuck your slut! Ram that dick in my puss and slam that plug in my assssssss!

We did make one extra modification to it though, trimming back the bottom edge since it scraped along my cock if I was plowing her pussy, good thing we checked that. Mmmmm, and the lovely squeak she made when I leaned forward and hit it every time I bottomed out in her pussy was music to my ears.

We took a long shower, Betty snickering at me making sure I had all the lube cleaned from her ass. Crawling into bed for what would hopefully be one of our last nights here in the hotel.

Betty cuddled up in front of me putting my firm cock in the crack of her ass. "Hank?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you really okay with all of this?"

"All of what?"

Betty pulled my hand to cover her tit, "with me wearing those dresses and tops. Flashing my boobs and puss... and the plugs." The last part coming out kinda quiet. "My not covering up," I barely heard.

I just sighed, FUCKING ZACK!

Betty must have known what I was thinking, "No, not because of him. Just us, you and me."

"Well I like looking at you," I was firming up between her cheeks in spite of myself.

I heard a little giggle to her voice, "I know that, but what about others looking. I mean Randolph was looking in my top while he was fingering Madeline the other night."

Oh I was definitely firming up now! "Did you like it?"

"Uh huh," she said quietly.

"Like over at Chester and Linda's the other day with those other couples."

"But that was different, all the ladies were naked. To be looked at. Not flashing someone they don't know."

"Did you actually flash Randolph? Or was he just in the right place to take in the beauty of your lovely body? Like that guy that walked into the pool when he looked up between your legs after I oiled you up on our first visit." I said as I slid my hand around and began lightly running my finger tip up and down the edges of her damp lips, not quite putting my finger in.

OH GOD! The first time Hank grabbed my ass like that. The feeling of the breeze and sun right down on my ass. The guy walking right into the pool when he saw my spread cheeks! GRINNNNN

"Mmmmm," Betty sighed as my finger passed just above her clit. "So it would be okay if I accidentally flashed a bit on purpose?"

That made me grin, 'accidentally on purpose'! "As long as I get to look," I responded letting my finger tip dip in just barely touching her clit. "So what brought this on?"

Betty snuggled in tight putting her hand on mine playing with her mound and pussy. "Well part of it is all the 'cover up, don't show your body' when I was young. And in college I started enjoying some of the guys looking at me a little, then Zack came along making me cover up again. I... I just didn't want it to cause problems with us."

"And that's all?"

"Well, one of the dresses Madeline gave me. The one I was going to wear tonight..."

"What about it?"

"Well it doesn't fit me quite right, I might accidentally..."

"You might accidentally..."

Betty turned in my arms to look at me. "Well if I'm not careful someone might get a peek at my boobs."

"And?"

"And if I turn just right they're going to get a good look at my boobs all the way to my belly button."

"And you might like that?"

Betty just bit her lip and nodded slowly.

I smiled, making her smile, "Do I get to look too?"

Suddenly I was being raped, that's all there was to it. Betty pushed me onto my back, held my cock up and mounted me and just plain FUCKED ME! Riding and spasming and squirting as she screamed in orgasm. And her clenching pussy is NOT to be denied, when her heels came off the bed to take me deeper it was more than I could take, grabbing her thighs and lifting and fucking her from underneath and she fell forward in one long continuous orgasm.

Pussy spasming around me as she squirted against my belly as she twisted her nipples. Wrapping her arms around me as best she could as another massive orgasm over took her, in turn fueling the last of what I had to give her...

I grabbed my t-shirt to put between her legs as she slipped off me. Cuddling up under my arm as she drifted off, "I want one of those in my ass before work," the last thing I heard before drifting off myself.

___

I woke to Betty rolling out of bed. She turned back to me grinning. She leaned over to kiss me and grope my soft cock. "I gotta go get ready for this bad boy."

"You need a hand?"

Betty turned back to me wide eyed, "Well... I... "

I looked slowly down her exquisite body, pausing at her glistening lips before looking her in the eye again, "Or I could just watch."

Betty froze, except for her right hand. It slowly came across her belly. "You... you want to watch?"

SHIT, Betty doesn't want me to. "Well if you don't mind that is."

Betty kept her hand on her belly almost cupping it then brought her other hand up to cup her tit and roll her nipple between her fingers. "Only if you're going to molest me when I'm done and ram my new plug in my ass."

I smiled looking at her nipples hardening up. Betty giggled and hopped turning and scampering to the bathroom, the water starting before I have even cleared the bed.

He REALLY does like me doing this! That bobbing hard on making me even wetter. Could I suck him down before he fucks my ass?

I literally froze in place as I stepped into the door way. Betty leaned over pressing her special wand to her ass, bent over with her ass pointing to the shower, hissing as she pressed it in, then a soft groan as she turned the water on.

"Fuuuuccckkkk..." I said softly.

Betty's eyes flashed open, a worried look on her face, then a grin as she looked down at my firming cock. Hey, I couldn't help myself.

Fairly quickly Betty turned the water off and took the two steps to the toilet empting her bowels. She wiped quickly and stepped back to the shower, watching my cock rise as she slipped the wand back in. I couldn't help it, I took my eyes off her face and dropped to her swelling belly.

It wasn't a lot of swelling when she stopped the water this time probably taking thirty percent more, but DAMN! And her hand under the little bit of swelling belly was making me ache.

OH FUCK THAT'S NOT FAIR! I can see him dripping from the tip of his dick watching me. He should be standing here so I can suck him while I do this. Watching him twitch as I sit and then stand for the last rinse. Oh fuck that's full! I snickered to myself. That's what I get for staring at Hank's dick instead of paying attention to how much I'm putting in my gut. It feels like I'm going to burst.

OH GOD! The last rinse, what I saw the other day. Betty slid the wand in slowly, cupping her belly again as it began to expand. She was watching me and my aching cock for a bit while she nudged that wand in and out a little, but when her belly got so far her eyes closed and she bent over further like I saw the other day.

Slipping that wand in and out of her ass even deeper as she bent over, her belly expanding and 'dropping' in one of the most erotic displays I have ever witnessed. I couldn't help it, I had to step closer to get a better look. "That is soooo fucking hot..."

Betty's head snapped around, locking on my cock bobbing just beyond her face. She groaned as she slipped the wand from her ass, dropping it on the shower floor. Grabbing my cock, she pivoted to the toilet and pulled me to her lips as she sat down.

MINE!!

"OHHH FFUUUUUU..." I groaned as Betty took my throbbing cock between her lips, her tongue going around and around as she did. Hearing her release her bowels and tremble as I hit the edge of her throat.

Two slow strokes to the back of her throat and I was on the verge. "Close..." I hissed.

Betty came off my cock so fast I thought she was going to suck it off whole. She stood up and bent over the counter, "Fill my fucking ass."

I literally pivoted and sunk into her waiting ass, but I couldn't hold it. After watching Betty prepare her ass for me to fill, I was on the edge. It was almost like slow motion, I was cumming as I got the head of my cock in her ass. Feeling the cum travel down my cock as I sunk deeper and deeper into her. Exploding as I made it just past half way.

Holding myself deep for the first few spasms before cave man took over. Grabbing her hips and just pounding that lovely ass as I heard screams off in the distance. My entire being focused on pounding and filling that lovely ass until I collapsed on her back still trying to put more in her...

OH YESSS! OH GOOODD! FEELING Hank fill my ass, his dick pulsing and filling me. His balls slapping my dripping puss as he empties them.

Betty was moving under me, the tip of my soft cock trapped in her rosebud. "You are fucking amazing woman," I whispered in her ear as I brought my hand up her side trying to get under her to play with her tits.

Betty lifted enough to let my hands under her chest before setting back to trap them between her and the counter. "You're not to bad yourself. You want to put the plug in or do you want to watch me do that too?"

Mmmmm, his dick in my ass while he gropes my boobs as I dribble down my own thighs. It's good to be a slut.

I pushed myself up, reluctantly pulling my hands from her chest. "I think I could manage that myself." Betty squeaked as I managed to pull the tip of my soft cock free from her rosebud. I looked down as I did, seeing her spread ass and dribbling pussy, her thighs wet with her cum. I looked at her in the mirror, "Should I get my camera?"

123456...8