My Feather Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were getting close to the first address, Betty was getting a bit fidgety. "You okay babe?"

"Yeah, I've never been in one of these places before..."

I looked at her, "So how did you get..."

"Gag gifts at lingerie parties."

I smiled, "I always wondered what went on at those things."

Man, that seems like a lifetime ago. I can remember sitting at those things thinking it was all a put on, that all those toys were monsters. And anybody that wore some of those outfits were sluts and skanks. Now all I can think about is wearing something like them for Hank, maybe even a few things a LOT skimpier.

"Maybe when we find a place I can host a party. Might even let you be the model for the men's stuff."

Amy told me about one of those parties. She said the guy even whipped it out and let the ladies touch him! Mmmm, but Hank is all mine. Maybe we could have a private show afterwards though... GRIN!

I chuckled, "I'd be coming out of the first thing you put on me when you stepped out in yours."

Betty smiled, "Well that's not ALL bad."

We pulled up to the first one, but just getting off the road was enough to know we weren't going in there. It might have been a really nice place on the inside. But outside... it was a lone building with nothing else within sight, a combination strip club / book store / adult novelty place, and the lot was already partly full with a few semi trucks, motorcycles, and good old boy pickup trucks. I'd go back and check it out some other time without Betty.

The next one was at least on the edge of town and a little nicer class of vehicles in the lot.

Betty came in on my arm, and the place went quiet except for the overhead music. She was the only woman in the place besides the lady behind the counter with a kinda skinny guy. Nope, make that she was the only one. The drag queen had a five o'clock shadow. "Can I help you find something honey?" 'She' asked in a nice baritone.

"Just browsing," Betty answered, a bit shocked just now realizing she was a he.

"Go ahead babe, I'll be right beside you," I said softly.

The first isle was all the magazines. Walking slowly, Betty taking in all the pictures of women flaunting their bodies on the covers, many with at least one cock in them somewhere. Slowing a little at the lesbian section with a little gleam in her eye. Turning the corner to see all the toys on the wall, quite an assortment of vibrators from little tiny ones to a couple of big two handed models.

Now some of them are totally slutty. But some of them... mmmmmm the way she thrusts her chest out. God how can she even walk with huge lips like that hanging between her thighs! I wonder if I look like that when Hanks fucks my cunt with a plug in my ass? OH MAN! Such a pretty pussy with her tongue against her clit.

SON OF A BITCH! Tied up like that for Hank to use me. Would he ravage me and let me go, or just keep coming back to use every part of me, ramming that delicious dick wherever he wanted! My puss was practically running with the thought of Hank using me, covering me in his cum, would he fill my ass enough to make me over flow? Would be fun to find out. HOW THE HELL CAN SHE FIT THAT THING IN HER???

"Fuuuccckkkk!!" Betty gasped quietly. She had stopped in front of a big dildo, probably two and a half inches in diameter and a foot at a half long. She blushed and kept moving when I chuckled.

A few steps further, "No fucking way," she said as she put her hand over her mouth. She had stopped in front of a huge plug, the package said five inches of butt spreading fun. Somebody on the other side of the isle at the magazines chuckled this time.

Now they did have quite a selection of latex and silicone plugs, all shapes and sizes and lengths, but Betty had done her research and wanted the metal ones so she didn't have to worry about it getting stuck. 'And I like the way the metals ones bounce when I walk.' The assortment of metal ones was actually kind skimpy, but they were also a lot more expensive.

Mmmm, and the way it twists just a little inside of me with each step. Thank you Amy for that little bit of information, even though I could have DIED when you actually said it!

But then she spotted one that had her intrigued. Instead of the little flexible base of the soft ones, this had a much larger hourglass base. The label said 'The ultimate cheek spreader' and had a picture of a woman with her hands tied behind her back, a bit in her mouth, and a spreader bar between her ankles bent over a bar of some sort. Tits hanging in the air with clamps on her nipples and this plug in her ass keeping her cheeks, and by proximity her pussy, spread nice and wide. 'Hard PVC for long term use and dishwasher safe.'

I felt a shudder go through Betty, and looked to see her licking her lips and her nipples hardening up under her dress staring at the box.

What would it be like to be taken like that? Held wide open for Hank to take his pleasure with me. Watching him step to me and not being able to move as he slid his dick in me. Not just tied up a bit, but unable to move? Looking down between my legs tied wide, seeing him step to my dripping cunt and drive that dick in deep. Or would he yank that plug from my ass and fuck me like a cave man while I squirt between his legs. Hmmm, tied up like that I might even see myself squirt. Would Hank take me like that?

"Do you want to get that one?" I asked softly.

"Would it be okay?"

FUCKING ZACK!!

I cupper her tit and squeezed her hard nipple. "Which one of us is putting it in your ass?" The arm in mine clamped tight, her eyes shut tight, and quite a shudder ran through her.

As her eyes opened Betty said softly, "I love you..."

Well let's take a chance, "Betty, lean forward." I still had her tit in my hand. Her eyes went wide, I smiled and winked. She took a breath and leaned forward a little as I kept a good hold on her tit.

I took my arm from hers and brought it down to her ass gathering a bit of her dress together across her butt making her gasp. Then hiss as I took that bit of bunched up material and pushed it between her cheeks all the way up against her rosebud. "Now stand up."

I leaned close to her ear. "Now every eye in here will be on your ass when we go to ring up this butt plug," I said just before tweaking her nipple again and then reaching up to pull the plug off the hook.

"fffuuuuucccckkkkk..." She hissed.

Pull it out and fuck my ass right here.

I turned beside her again and held my elbow out. I had to grin to myself, Betty was taking small steps so as not to dislodge her dress pushed between her cheeks.

I looked in the mirror over the door as we were heading out, I grinned at Betty grinning seeing all the guys looking at her ass. Seeing her sit back into the truck seat after stepping up on the running board to keep it between her cheeks was making me want to bend her over right there. Seeing her drop her shoulder straps and the dress not falling from the cum gluing it to her tits made me push every light and speed limit getting back to the hotel.

When we got to the room there was no pretense. Betty reached back and pulled the dress from the crack of her ass with a groan. Peeling her dress from her tits, the almost dried cum sounding like sticky tape as she wrenched it from her tits accompanied by an even louder groan.

The dress was tossed one way and then she tore into the box like a five year old on Christmas morning. With her prize in hand she reached in her bag for the lube, pressed both of them into my hands, then stood at the corner of the bed, leaned her head over to one side while reaching back to spread her cheeks. "Put it in now," said the cat in heat.

A little lube on the plug, and a dribble on her spread rosebud making her squeak, and she was all set. This was a little bigger than her little metal one, but no where near her big chrome plug.

"fu... fu... fu... fuuuuucccckkkkkk..." as I pushed a few times then slid it home.

Betty collapsed to the bed panting, then reached back to run her fingers around the edge, feeling it dig into her cheeks to keep her separated. Betty gasped as she stood up, well most of the way that is. The spread making her want to lean forward just a bit.

"Does that look as slutty as it feels?" she asked with a grin.

"Probably," I grinned back at her.

Betty took a few steps then her hand shot back to catch the plug. "It won't stay in," giggling at the thought.

"Mmmm, well then you have a predicament. You either have to stay bent over, we strap it in some how, or I trim the base down."

OH FUCK! Walking around bent over for Hank! Or even better with the plug strapped in like a real SLUT!

Betty hissed and then shook her finger at me. "Bring home what you need to trim it down."

I was trying to come up with a quick come back when Betty's phone chimed. "Linda says to come out, but wear long pants."

"Did she say why?"

"Nope, guess it will just be a surprise," she said bending over looking for her jeans and wiggling her ass at me.

I just groaned looking at her freshly lubed ass and pulled mine on.

Betty was in an ornery mood, she grabbed one of my muscle t-shirts instead of one of her own. Thin enough to let a nice lump of nipple show just below the neckline! And the drive out was with one strap off her shoulder letting one tit show and one covered.

I chuckled when we got to Chester and Linda's, she was dressed in jeans... and in one of those thin tube tops. I could 'see' the sigh in Betty's voice when she saw Linda dressed skimpier than she was.

We were directed to follow them.

Down and around almost to where we had first met them when Chester pulled off on an over grown driveway. Through an open gate and around a small grove of trees we pulled into an open area near an older double wide trailer.

We hopped out and headed toward Chester's truck, then Betty scooted back to ours giggling and stripping her t-shirt off, Linda had gotten out of the truck topless.

So there we were wading through waist high grass to the trailer. The deck was in pretty good shape, a couple of older deck chairs on the old green outdoor carpet.

"So what do you think?" Linda asked waiving her hand as we stepped inside.

"About what?" Betty responded.

"Well you kids were looking for a place." Chester jumped in. "And as much as his mother would like, it doesn't appear that Chad will be moving back anytime soon." That was met with a bit of a scowl from Linda.

"REALLY!!" Betty squealed bringing her hands to her face.

"It needs some cleaning," Linda added.

"And it's been a while since it's been used so we'll need to check it out," Chester said to me.

There was another squeal from Betty, then she raced to Linda for a big hug, then Chester, then down the hall with a few more little squeals.

Chester and I walked around inside a bit pointing out the utility room, then outside. A few bad shingles, and a cracked window, pointing out the well head. In typical southern fashion, it was all electric, so we would have to wait on getting the power turned on before we could do much.

"So what do you think?"

"I don't see any deal breakers. I guess it depends on what Betty says." There was another squeal from inside so I would bet it was going well. And the woman launching herself from the deck running to me and leaping to my waist confirmed that.

"CAN WE?!!"

"Oh I guess..." I said with a grin and an exaggerated breath. That was as far as I got since Betty hopped down and was dragging me back to the house. Linda waved as they left, Chester reached around and cupped a tit in one hand and waved with the other. Betty snickered and Linda rolled her eyes but smiled.

So I was given the rushed tour of the new Casa de Morrison. Master bedroom and bath, second bath between a regular room and a tiny room. Would have been a baby room or a small office. Then the large kitchen / dining / living room we had come into earlier.

"Now there's only one thing left to do to make it ours!" Betty sauntered to the kitchen island, turned cocking her hips and dropped her zipper as she turned and bent over the island pulling her jeans part way down her ass.

"Mmmmmm, I think I could handle that!"

YESSSSS! Hank taking me in our new home...

I stepped up while she was pulling her jeans down to her thighs, "Here it comes woman!" I said as I dropped mine and slipped into her wet and willing pussy. Seems Betty was a bit wound up, on my third stroke she started cumming, and cumming, and cumming.

I just let her fall forward onto the island and enjoyed a nice leisurely fuck of a spasming woman hollering more, harder, DEEPER! FASTER! The big screech and clamping pussy when I put my thumb in her already lubed ass sent me over the edge and I just unloaded in her pussy falling on her back.

___

The morning of Dec. 31, I dropped Betty off at Randolph and Madeline's while I was going out to the new house to keep mowing with Chester's little lawn tractor. Fancy house, big circle driveway, four car garage, you know.

WOW!

I almost had Hank keep on driving. I knew Randolph and Madeline live in a nice neighborhood, I mean they dropped plenty of money in the high dollar area, but DAMN! And I had no more pressed the doorbell and a servant opened the door like she had been waiting on the other side.

And she had a body like Tarra. Big chest, loooow neckline, narrow waist, nice hips, and looooong legs. I wonder how much extra she got paid to dress in the skimpy little maids outfit?

"May I help you?"

"Um, yeah. I'm looking for Madeline, we were supposed to look at some dresses."

Her face broke into a grin, "Oh Miss Betty! Of course. Please follow me."

She closed the door behind me and then turned to walk across this expanse of room, black floors polished to a high shine. SHIT! I about stumbled realizing they were polished enough I was seeing the reflection of her white thong up her super short black skirt! The gap of thigh above her stockings having drawn my eye.

We came around the corner to another huge room, this one carpeted like I was sinking a foot into the padding.

"Ma'am, its Miss Betty."

Madeline was standing by two dress racks... in her underwear! "Perfect timing Betty, I was just going through a few dresses trying to decide what to wear myself. See if you find anything you like in Roberta's dresses." She turned and pointed to three more racks to one side, putting her perfect body on display in profile as she did.

The young woman went to Madeline, helping her into a lovely dress. Helping her tuck and push a little as she worked it up her body, almost caressing Madeline as she did. I had to look away and pay attention to the dresses, my imagination was getting the better of me.

I started going through them, and many of them were big poofy elegant things, nothing I could wear to work in, but a few had promise. But a bunch of them were way too big. "What size was your daughter?" I asked turning back toward Madeline.

I almost choked, the young lady was standing behind Madeline running her hands with fingers spread up her belly working her dress up a bit as Madeline lifted her boobs up into the cups. The maid cupping them from underneath and giving them a bit of a bounce and Madeline gave the top of the cups a little tug. Then continuing up the cups to run her fingers along the skin just above the trim. I think I even heard Madeline moan just a little.

"Roberta had a bit of a weight problem," bringing her hands up to cover the young ladies giving herself a bit of a grope with them. "She was up and down quite a bit, and the larger ones will be too big for you, but some of the smaller ones should fit nicely."

I had to turn back to the dresses. I DID NOT just see Madeline encourage the maid to grope her. Then again why not, after all she did hold my head to her puss in a bathroom, right?

I found a few that might do, and then I found two together that took my breath away. One a long strapless, the other, well it was just strips that would probably hide the important parts... maybe. My puss was getting sloshy thinking about how exposed I would be in it.

"Would you like some assistance Ma'am?"

I about jumped out of my skin and turned to see the young lady behind me.

Madeline smiled, "We'll take it from here Caroline, why don't you go give Randy a hand. I'm sure he would appreciate it."

Caroline, I now knew her name, just grinned and nodded, "With pleasure Ma'am."

Madeline walked over, her thong having disappeared somewhere along the way. "Oh those would look nice on you." She held up the striped one, "There was a liner with this one somewhere, but you could always just wear a tan slip if you had to."

I grinned to myself thinking about being naughty wearing it without a liner.

She put it down and turned to me, taking the strapless one I had in my hand and holding it to me over my clothes. "You know I never would have picked this one for you, but it just might work." She began taking it off the hanger, then looked at me.

"Oh, yeah." I began pulling my top off, and turned to see Madeline smiling.

"Oh Randy won't be able to contain himself," she said as my top cleared my head.

I dropped my top and began pealing my shorts off. "Yeah, Hank has the same problem." I was almost dripping thinking about Hank watching me try stuff on in the department store. "That reminds me, you said we were going to tease Randolph."

She chuckled, "Oh we are." She pointed up to a security camera, "I have to keep him out of here or I never get to try anything on. They don't fit too well when he has his hands in my dress before I can zip it up."

OH GOD! He watched me strip... but it's not like I haven't been naked in front of other guys over at Linda's. And he's not really standing here looking me over. Mmmmm, but not knowing where he's looking is making my nipples tingle. I wonder what they would have thought if I had had Hank put my big plug in this morning?

Madeline handed me the dress, dragging her hands across mine as she did, I looked up to see a nice smile. She did that on purpose. Was she trying to do something like she did at the casino?

I stepped into the dress, getting an idea how it was put together. More like an extreme long line backless bra and skirt married together than a 'dress'. Madeline holding it on my hips as I pulled the front up a bit. Feeling her hands come up my side, sliding her thumbs where the side bump of tit would have been if I had BIGGER BOOBS!

"This could be interesting, Roberta was a little longer legged and shorter in the torso."

"Not to mention bigger boobs," cupping the firm cups to my non-existent chest.

Madeline chuckled as she was getting the last of the hooks. Yeah, Roberta was a small C. you're what, a small B?"

"HA!, Only when I'm bloated. I'm lucky to fill out an A, most of my bras are AA." Not that I've worn any in how many months? Giggling at how nervous I was that first time Hank talked me into going braless. But I did fuck him senseless when we got back home!

Madeline got the last of the back hooks, it was snug on my waist, but not 'tight' like a long line should be. I might have to put a little something under it. I turned to look at how low the back was...

"You better be careful doing that girl."

I was looking at how the dress made me look like I actually had a butt. My leg was sticking out the slit. Not as far as some of my modified skirts, but not bad right off the rack. "Doing what?"

"You twist like that and the guys are gonna love it."

I about jumped out of my skin as Madeline slipped her hand in the top of the dress to cup my little boob. I looked down and there was plenty of room for a hand in there. Hell, I could probably see my own belly button if I tried. I was thinking about Hank doing the same thing when Madeline squeezed my boob, catching my hard nipple between thumb and finger.

123456...8